Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Hot Deals!

Heads up, free shipping at Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet 15th through the 22nd.

Thanks

Adoremus Books, the source I use to purchase 7 day candles for prepping, is having a 20% off storewide sale in celebration of Easter. No coupon necessary.

I just picked up 24 candles for $60.48 + $7.95 shipping (your shipping may vary). The candles are $2.52 a piece instead of $3.15

https://www.adoremusbooks.com/7-dayd...dle2-38x8.aspx

They've also got a lot of other Christian items if you're interested.

Thanks

Forgot to mention the price on those candles and the other items at Adoremus Books are good through 4/27.

Thanks

40% off entire orders at Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet, today only.

Keep in mind, shipping costs can get dumb though if you get above $20 or $50 flat rate shipping

Thanks

Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet has made some updates to their sales system.

First, they now offer free shipping for any orders $100 or more, plus they still have their "Under $20 = $5 flat rate" and "Under $50 = $7 flat rate" shipping deals. So, they're finally getting in line with most other online retailers. Hopefully they'll still offer their free shipping sales with the same frequency.

Second is they have now instituted a rewards points system for purchases made. Here are the details:

We are so excited to announce our new REWARD PROGRAM. Now our customers can earn points, which can be used as cash to shop at our store.

How to Redeem your Points

It pays to go with MyRewards. Every time you make a purchase with Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet, you'll receive points based on your total purchase amount. It's a great way to save on your next purchase whether it's for you or someone special. Here's how it works:

1. Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, your MyRewards Point will be redeemable.
    2. To view your MyRewards, simply go to MyRewards.
    3. Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below (300 points = $10).
    4. You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount.
    Not the best payout for a rewards program but, better than nothing.

Thanks

Couple of deals...

Tactical Tailor, 30% off through 5/9: http://www.tacticaltailor.com/

Tactical Assault Gear, general clearance sale: http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com/clearance.aspx

Thanks

A couple water related prepping deals...

First, Camping Survival is having a 10% off their already 10% discounted LifeStraw products with discount code "lifestraw10". I forgot to post this the other day when I got the email. The email said prices valid through 5/9/2014 but I just checked it and the code still works! Quick! Get 'em while the getting is good!

I ordered a LifeStraw and LifeStraw family. The Family says it will filter a total of 4750 gallons of water, enough for a family of 5 for 3 years.

Second, if you've got a means to filter the water but not purify it, I'm sure most of you have read here or elsewhere about using bleach to purify. Well, I'm sure you've also learned about the somewhat limited shelf life of bleach.

The typical solution to this is to store pool shock in powder form. Unfortunately not all pool shock is created equal! Some have anti-algae agents that aren't the best to drink frequently.

The best pool shock to get is as high a concentration of Calcium Hypochlorite as you can get (+60% is recommended). Here is some of the cheapest 78% you can find, from a quality manufacturer with free shipping from eBay: New Poolife Pool/Spa Turbo Shock 78% Calcium Hypochlorite 6 Pack - $31.99.

One 6 pack is enough to, if I recall correctly, purify 80,000 gallons of water.

Thanks

USRO is having a one day 50% off Packs and Duffles sale.

They've also got some nice looking camping pillows in there. Grabbed a couple of those myself.

Thanks

London Bridge Trading Co. is having a Memorial Day sale. Just click on the image to go to the site.

Thanks

Palmetto State Armory is having a big sale on uppers this Memorial Day weekend. Some quantities are apparently limited. Prices are pretty damn good though!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...m_medium=email

Thanks

40% off your entire order at USRO May 24, 25, and 26.

Thanks

Here's some really inexpensive armor plates!

http://highcomsecurity.com/collections/plates

There's free shipping and use code "USAMADE" for 25% off.

Thanks

DSG has black, windowless PMAG 10-packs for $79.99 - http://dsgarms.com/dsgholidaypk1

If you buy 20, use code "10OFF150" to get $10 off the order.

They also have Aimpoint PRO 2MOA red dots for $374.40 (you have to log in to see the sale price) - http://dsgarms.com/aim12841

Better stock up now before Hillary becomes President.

Thanks

Having recently discussed the importance of having physical maps even in this age of smart phones with map apps, it is by coincidence that DeLorme is currently running a sale on their paper atlases until June 10th.

Just go to http://www.delorme.com/

The individual atlases are 50% off and box sets are 33%. The prices should reflect in the cart but if they don't use priority code "10071". Each paper atlas should come out to $9.95

Thanks

Going to post this with the caveat that the company is apparently new and there isn't a ton of info on them and their products out there. That said, Primary Arms who is most definitely good-to-go, is stocking their products so that carries some weight with me.

The company is Radical Firearms.

Right now they have some really great prices on some uppers: http://www.radicalfirearms.com/category-s/1832.htm

Use code "SLICK" to take off $30. They also offer a flat $15 shipping option.

What caught my eye in their selection was the 7.5" 5.56 railed upper they have listed at $279.95. With the $30 off, that brings it down to just under $250!

This upper has a chrome moly barrel with 1:7 1:9 twist, M4 feed ramps, proper pistol length gas system, and the railed forearm is free float.

I had been lusting after a 7.5" upper and the only reasonably priced option was the PTAC 7.5" upper that Palmetto State had in stock a couple months ago. It, however, was not a chrome moly barrel (it was Melonite) and it was 1:9 (limiting you to lighter weight rounds). Price on that was $299 when it was available and it hasn't been in stock since.

By the way, their basic BCG that you can include is a decent price but AIM Surplus has one a bit cheaper at $79 and change shipped.
    Last edited by Ryan Ruck; June 14th, 2014 at 15:02. Reason: Actual twist rate updated

Thanks

Look what showed up 2 days early!

While I was waiting for this, I noticed a discrepancy on Radical Firearms website. Their Monthly Specials page with the quick product summaries listed this upper as having a 1:7 (like I posted about above) however, when I was reading the actual product page (which I hadn't really bothered to look at since all of my questions on the upper were addressed in the quick summary) it listed the upper as having a 1:9 twist.

I sent an email to RF and got a reply very quickly, like within 2-3 hours. Turns out the upper is actually 1:9, not 1:7 like I posted above (going to edit my post to reflect this).

Probably not going to be a huge deal as this will mostly see 55gr and 62gr rounds with 75gr every now and then. The 1:9 should be good with stabilizing up to the 75gr, will handle the 55 and 62 no problem though.

I've already got an Anderson Manufacturing lower lined up for it as AIM Surplus decided to run a $39.99 special on them (bought 2 at that price actually). Sorry, would have posted them here but their website was slammed and taking minutes to load each page. They're sold out of them now.

Thanks

Ah, that's where that went, to your house instead of mine.

LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Hey, look! It's a deal that isn't firearm, gear, or survival related!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0076KBPNI?...-20&ascsubtag=

It's a Bluetooth OBDII scanner for just $7.50 shipped free (from China most likely based on the shipping times).

Pair this up with the Torque app. The Pro version is only $5 on Android, probably about that for iPhone.

Thanks

AIM Surplus has the Primary Arms red dot for just $50: http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...%20Micro%20Dot

Thanks

Thread Information