Thread: Priceless Images

Thanks

Default Priceless Images

A thread for images of our Leaders....

Feel free to post pictures of your favorites.

Here's one of mine:

Hillary Clinton sneers....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Priceless Images

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Obama Sneers
    Last edited by American Patriot; April 1st, 2010 at 17:29.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

"Get ready for Islam everybody!" (Nancy Pelosi)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Sieg Hiel Harry Reid.

Historical Note: "Sieg" means victory, and "heil" means health. Before Hitler, some German nationalist groups use to chant "sieg und heil," meaning "victory and health." Hitler dropped the "and" so it would be easier to scream it out quickly. It seems that screaming really characterized that madman.

Seems the same thing characterizes the Left and 90% or more of the Democratic Party today as well.

Seig Heil is appropriate to them.
    Last edited by American Patriot; April 1st, 2010 at 17:37.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Holy Cow Hillary and Jack 'em up John
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

no pic, but in that solitare one the guy behind them is lookin at espn. that's forgivable at least

Thanks

You know, I have no problem with Congress getting the news. I do it at work.

However, I TOO use a government computer (paid for by ME and MY TAXES) and I'm not allowed to look at game sites, play games, I'm not allowed to go to certain sites that are banned (anything to do with hacking, learning about hacking, or doing my job.. I find that APPALLING). I can't look at a LOTTO site (GOVERNMENT RUN BY THE WAY!!!!)

And yet Congress has games?

Congress can do lottery stuff on their computer?
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    You know, I have no problem with Congress getting the news. I do it at work.

However, I TOO use a government computer (paid for by ME and MY TAXES) and I'm not allowed to look at game sites, play games, I'm not allowed to go to certain sites that are banned (anything to do with hacking, learning about hacking, or doing my job.. I find that APPALLING). I can't look at a LOTTO site (GOVERNMENT RUN BY THE WAY!!!!)

And yet Congress has games?

Congress can do lottery stuff on their computer?
    Same here, Rick. But I work for a Fortune 100. (not Gov, minor diff in big pic) The firewall and security is actually to be admired. I work from home with the company's laptop and 2x 21" monitors. When I'm logged on, it's strictly biz. I'm OK with that. It's not my laptop, they paid for it, it's on loan to me. It's not my internet, they pay for it, I leach it post-work hours. When I'm on the clock, they're not paying me to surf games and pop-hollywierd news. I'm paid to flex my brain and make decisions that put the company on the line for multi-$$$ biz risks a day. When it's work hours, I do work hours.

When my elected official is in session supposedly listening to business at hand, I expect my tax dollars paying them is going to them listening and paying &^%$&ing attention. If they're bored, fine. That's cool. But GTF out. Someone is paying you to do a very specific task. F^%$ing do it, or step aside and let someone else do it. Especially when it's my tax money paying you to play solitare. F-that. I'll take my money back, I got a pre-teen eating me out of house and home, and 3 more behind him.

Thanks

Awww, come on now, Toad, tell us how you really &*^#@$! feel.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Thread Information