Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beck: New World Order - 15 Days After Catastrophic Event

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Beck: New World Order - 15 Days After Catastrophic Event

I hear many folks singing the praises of Glenn Beck.

But sometimes I gotta wonder about that guy.

Glenn Beck states he got this info from a “person in the know,” but he won’t divulge their name as he doesn’t have permission.

Beck goes on to say he was told that some type of catastrophic event - such as China stops buying our bonds - will lead to the world changing as we know it. And it will happen within 15 days of the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzsJoVyidhU

09:30 - “A catastrophic event, and how it leads in 15 days, to a new world order.”

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Beck: New World Order - 15 Days After Catastrophic Event

Regardless how deep that rabbit hole goes they're discussing...

If our dollar/monetary system goes down...S is gonna H T F.

He discussed it at some length here and here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

well, the bush's have been saying NWO for a while. NWO seems to be the "catch all phrase" now for whomever is in power.

Thanks

New World Order when Bush said it was NOTHING like what these idiots are making it out to be.

You really have to go back and LISTEN to the whole speech to see why. But then no one will do that, so the phrase having been used with different connotations is simply bandied about as if Bush were some kind of One World Government guy (which I would be if it were US GOVERNMENT of course, run by ME...)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Beck says a lot of fringe things on prime time, on probably the most watched channel in this country. Now maybe it is just an echo box for those who think we are going off to be either tagged or guillotined. A lot of the stuff he says used to be scoffed at by either the left or right as conspiracy theory depending on which cheerleader was in charge at the time.

In order to hear these things you used to have to hang out at a bible study, fraternal organization, the old mom and pop news stand/bookstore. Now its on the big box as the ham and eggers are getting home. So maybe it nothing more than just an exaggeration of the rumor mill for ratings.

But getting a lot of tired people who don't want to critically think, all wound up on the same subject has a way of becoming self fulfilling prophecy.

Thanks

Hit the brakes.

You folks are not focusing on my point - and guess I'll take the blame for not explaining it well enough.

My point: Beck's source said within 15 days of a major event, life will change.

That's pretty damn specific.

Now, if you folks wanna hammer out the NWO part, party on.

Without me.

Thanks

The title comes with a lot of baggage.....Beck, NWO, catastrophic event...

The 15 days can't be debated, his crystal ball source that he won't disclose can not be vetted. So there isn't anything to debate other than Beck himself, the event, and what NWO really means.

One of things that could change everyones world is currency collapse (like he hinted at) so hyper-inflation would be the result. I guess he really talked about two events.....he mentioned different scenarios 911 style, debt ceiling and something like that would bring out the economic situation.

I think his source is pretty much saying that a group will try and change the world with a series of coordinated events. I mean if the world is changed because of an event then that must have been the goal by the group that did the event.

I don't know he is hard to follow and just typing this out I had to listen to different parts several times LOL.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    New World Order when Bush said it was NOTHING like what these idiots are making it out to be.
    i agree with at least one aspect of this statement: glenn beck is an idiot. better yet, savage's description was perfect: a hemorrhoid with eyes.

to stay on topic, any of us can play nostrodamus and say 15 days, 20 days, 100 days, and find some way to defend that answer. realistically, imho, 15 days is too soon.

then again, i'm about to close on a house. i could lose my job on monday, and my life would change in 1 day. /shrug

Thanks

Glenn Beck is to talk radio what Richard Hoagland is to serious Astronomers.

Thanks

I highly suspect his inside guy is John Bolton.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aramus View Post
    Well... Beck is logical about most things he says. He's just over the top on his acting. more like Shattner to me. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aramus View Post
    HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Well... Beck is logical about most things he says. He's just over the top on his acting. more like Shattner to me. lol
    A poster on TFP said something that kinda makes sense.

Basically, Beck is on a journey. He learns something new each day, and it's why he seems to change all the time, gets upset, etc.

Makes a bit of sense.

Thanks

He seems like a true believer if he's buying gold, guns, ammo and stocking his pantry for an extended period of time in a place outside the city.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

His last show was a mental blistering as he broke down all these subjects and started connecting the dots.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

LOL

Soros. What a loon
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Beck's latest email states the rapture is coming per a christian group in May 2011, rather than Dec 21, 2012.

that article is here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/loos...f-days-in-may/
    Last edited by Phil Fiord; January 4th, 2011 at 00:25. Reason: correction

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

15 days passed. What happened?

Thanks

I was thinking that was more along the lines of "After some catastrophe" - which hasn't yet occurred.

Beck goes on to say he was told that some type of catastrophic event - such as China stops buying our bonds - will lead to the world changing as we know it. And it will happen within 15 days of the event.
    Yeah, that's what was said originally.

So that "issue" hasn't happened yet.

See.... I have to say this. While I do like Beck - what I've heard of the guy that is - he is playing a game like all the other folks used to play on Anomalies.

"In the future, the very near future something bad is going to happen!"

ME: "How far in the future?"

Them: "Sometime soon!"

ME: "What is this bad thing?"

Them: "Something very bad!"

Me: "So basically you're saying that in the near future - sometime between now and some unspecified date - some unspecified bad thing is going to happen that will likely involve some unspecified group of people?"

Them: "Right! And why are you questioning me anyway? You're one of THEM are you? One of those lizard people...."

Come on guys - VISIONS are a bunch of HOKUM. Dreams teach you things but they don't give any special precognition. When people make predictions and fail to give dates, times or just give vague information you can pretty much rest assured they are trying to flim flam you.

Beck, Hogland, Art Bell... makes no difference who is giving the message, it makes a difference HOW they give it, WHERE it came from and their ability to stir people up.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    Beck's latest email states the rapture is coming per a christian group in May 2011, rather than Dec 21, 2012.

that article is here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/loos...f-days-in-may/
    Wow. They actually call out a specific date, and one that's close. 05/21/2011. Bold move.

Thread Information