I don't honestly give a shit what someone calls themselves any more. Republicans are as bad as the Democrats these days.

Obama should have been impeached in his first term. Eric Holder should have been arrested and tried on weapons smuggling charges along with every agent involved who didn't sing out and call him out.

McConnel is an asshole who needs to be removed from office. A wishywashy dumb ass who is ass kissing anyone that can help him stay in that office.

Clinton is a marxist bitch.

Rubio is a pathetic RINO, as is McCain and a few of the others.

I don't much care for Trump except that he DOES piss off both sides and I really don't think he is a "hitler" or any worse than any of the others. In fact, he IS a successful businessman (and all the hype about him having had several companies go bankrupt is nothing more than pointing to bad things, he is STILL a billionaire which means he's been SUCCESSFUL).

Cruz isn't perfect either, but you know I like him a lot.

I don't think he is truly the "tea party" guy he should be.

I want someone in that office that WILL reverse Obama's bullshit from making America look better and stronger, to fixing the economy, to shutting down these damned unncessary programs, putting up a wall on the border and funding better border control, stopping the "black lives" and "Black this" and black that and anti-cop bullshit, make out military stronger again and poke Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and anyone else spitting at us in the fucking eye.

We WILL by God be powerful and remain that way, and we WILL by God protect the rights of our citizens and deport fuckers that come here and do harm, or execute them for capital crimes.