Thread: 2016 Election

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Re: 2016 Election

Who has done a polling comparison of this election to 1980? I know Carter was up 20 points or some other nonsense prior to the vote. They were suggesting Reagan should just give up. LOL.

You know what I see around here? I'm seeing Trump signs. I work in the bluest of the blue areas of the state and Trump signs are all over. You see an occasional Hillary for Prison 2016 and rarely, Hillary 2016.

My totally anecdotal observation is that Trump takes NJ. Of course, I don't visit the hood.

Funny, I heard a rumor that Trump is considering Mia love as a VP. That would really break the back of the "Trump is a racist, sexist, every-ist" possible crowd.

The other observation I've noticed is that I think we've hit peak racism and in fact Peak "ism/ists"

Racist no longer means anything, nor does sexist, misogynist or every other one of those labels.

They've been overplayed. It's to the point that they can't even just call you one of them, they have to call you all of them.

It's like an opiate junky who can't get high anymore except they've overdosed already and the patient is dead. The old words and labels just don't work anymore and it's about fucking time.
    Last edited by Malsua; June 27th, 2016 at 14:58.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information