Thread: I found the Obama Youth !!!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default I found the Obama Youth !!!

I don't know what to say....but is this site for real?

This site is LOADED with Obama supporters!!!

Check this thread first

Currently Active Users: 1883 (109 members and 1774 guests)

The Obama Youth Brigade (69 Viewing)
    The Mandatory Obama Youth Paramilitary Service Program. Be Part Of It!

OBAMA NATION WATCH ~ Keeping an eye on our enemies (274 Viewing)
    Use this forum to report traitors, dissenter's and others who are a danger to the Obama Nation.

Slave Reparations (50 Viewing)
    Talk About Obama's Slave Reparations Plan.

Gun Control & Consfication (601 Viewing)
    President Obama's Plan For Disarming White America. Yes We Can!

THE FEMA CAMP (34 Viewing)
    Banned members are regulated to posting in this section. Proudly overseen by FEMAGUARD®

The Obama Youth Brigade (54 Viewing)
    The Mandatory Obama Youth Paramilitary Service Program. Be Part Of It!
    Last edited by vector7; February 12th, 2009 at 20:20.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Default Re: I Found the Obama Youth !!!

Looks like some of the folks at AR15.com couldn't stand it anymore and boarded the site and starting reciprocating with the locals.

Here's the apology thread
    Last edited by vector7; February 13th, 2009 at 05:13.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

That gun ban thread is a riot. It seems like there are people posting the most outrageous stuff in subtle sarcasm. It's pretty funny actually.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

"I hope the mean people are sent away from here. I don't know very many black people, but the few that I have met seemed really nice."

I mean...statements like that...that's GOT TO BE SARCASM!

ROFL
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Like you said these guys are a riot...until the lights go out and Barry's Boyz emerge at your front door.

This thread starts off like this with more that's a total riot!!!

Re: I just want you Hillbillies to know sumthing

Originally Posted by Army_Shabazz
    When we come to get your guns i HOPE you put up resistance

i want you rich whites to know the humiliation of having your front door of your home ripped off its hinges and your whole family made to lay down in the filth face down while in handcuffs ......but dont worry ..i will personally frisk your wives and daughters underpants for any dope or weapons

Hows that one taste hillbillys.....we have been waiting all our lives for this moment

Bernie_Goetz said:
    What filth you talkin about layin in? I clean my house motherf***er.

ROTFLMAO
    Last edited by vector7; February 13th, 2009 at 18:27.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

disturbing. I poked around long enough to see that there are a few very disturbed folks on various forums listed. The vile ranting against whites for being white. That is racist and not very progressive. As a country, I thought we had come a long way to only have a reversal in old time ways.

Such rhetoric will only make a small divide larger. Sad. You know, where i live I happen across people from everywhere in background origin. I see only people when I live my life.

Our country is so screwed. In all honesty though, I do not want a single hair on BO's head touched. The damage to our nation could be far greater if he were harmed, rather than voted out.

Thanks

Went digging around for several hours and this new site looks legit.

Complete with real BO worship and groveling to prove you're sold out to the cause.

However, over the past few weeks it now resembles an amusement park with thread rides.

It's because the Conservative/Gun forum folks from places like Xdtalk, AR15, Glocktalk, Sigfourms and others have all jumped in to ride the threads with clever clown masks and varying identities.

I even recognize some of the folks from these forums and they are giving the Hardcore Lefties and BP Hoodrats a piece of their mind and it's a freakin hoot!

Just need to make sure the stuff they're spouting off BO never gets the opportunity to implement cause some of it's down right scary.

I have always thought that a race war was far fetched, but if the inner city youths have just some of the mind set that these members have...I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    I do not want a single hair on BO's head touched. The damage to our nation could be far greater if he were harmed, rather than voted out.
    You know I was thinking the exact same thing, we would be in for an uprising.
    Last edited by vector7; February 13th, 2009 at 18:38. Reason: Comment for Phil

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    disturbing. I poked around long enough to see that there are a few very disturbed folks on various forums listed. The vile ranting against whites for being white. That is racist and not very progressive. As a country, I thought we had come a long way to only have a reversal in old time ways.

Such rhetoric will only make a small divide larger. Sad. You know, where i live I happen across people from everywhere in background origin. I see only people when I live my life.

Our country is so screwed. In all honesty though, I do not want a single hair on BO's head touched. The damage to our nation could be far greater if he were harmed, rather than voted out.
    You seem surprised Phil.

Oh, how many times have I been called a Nazi, fascist and all those other things and I KNOW you all know I'm not like that. In fact, I'm actually a very tolerant person.

In fact, so tolerant I'd say "let them be"... except that the more crazy they get, the more stupid they get. Can anyone say "Weathermen"? "Klu Klux Klan"? How about "Black Panthers"?

All of those groups were terrorists.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    You seem surprised Phil.

Oh, how many times have I been called a Nazi, fascist and all those other things and I KNOW you all know I'm not like that. In fact, I'm actually a very tolerant person.

In fact, so tolerant I'd say "let them be"... except that the more crazy they get, the more stupid they get. Can anyone say "Weathermen"? "Klu Klux Klan"? How about "Black Panthers"?

All of those groups were terrorists.
    Rick you are a very tolerant person but to the Obama Youth Brigade (OYB)....Anyone who doesn't want to turn in their guns is a racist

Looks like we're all now racists.

All they need to do is change the gun laws and we go from criminals to terrorists.
    Last edited by vector7; February 17th, 2009 at 01:35.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Army_Shabazz
    The Real Army Shabazz

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hey Cuz
    It's on cuz!!!!
    When I rip your door off it's hinges to get your dope, I HOPE you put up resistance. We'll have to find someone else to check your daughter's underpants....I heard she had the crabs.

Thats what clever whites like you said of WACO....and we all know how that story ended....dont we Jethro

when the Obama National security force roll up to your crib you will be too busy puking and shitting in your lilly white BVD's to resist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army_Shabazz
    The Real Army Shabazz

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clinging
    my shotgun holds 8 rounds of slugs, capable of cutting thru 3 people with each slug.....that means you need 25 people for every door you kick down....24 to bury, and 1 to take my empty gun

Thats only if everyone has a cheap shotgun like mine......cant imagine how high that number of you guys there would have to be if everyone used handguns too!

Dumb f^ck Honkies like this gonna be laid up in they crib with they old lady and when the bruthas roll up to they house to collect all they guns they gonna say : shit Martha i didnt think these n!ggers could drive tanks..we better give up before these crazy coons light the house on fire and damage the paint job on my new bass boat

I p!ss on you white trash cowards and all the sh!t you talk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Red Blade
    Obamatologist

Re: White people buying assault weapons !!

We will turn america into the next zimbabwe motherf---ers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Something occurred to me reading these posts at "The Obama Forum".

The same reason Israel can't reason with Hezbollah and
    Hamas is because of strong indoctrination from a child forward they have learned to blame and hate Israel and the Jews for all their problems.

Likewise looking at our welfare institutions,
    our inner cities and academia, these institutions have fostered and kept the minorities and the welfare class in the same situation.

If a real social breakdown occurs
    we may not be able to talk our way out of confrontations.
    Last edited by vector7; February 16th, 2009 at 19:26.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Shabazz is an absolute riot. Woops....did I say "riot"?

If you look at the link to the thread that Vector posted about turning in guns, you can see him replying to me in post # 571 and then my answer in 572. After he saw that, he sent me a PM imposing an "infraction" against me for insulting him. I about fell off my chair laughing. He said that women should be seen and not heard.

Man, those Black Panther types are pretty damned wimpy. Some old white lady has a little laugh at one and he gets his feelings all hurt like a little girl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
    Shabazz is an absolute riot. Woops....did I say "riot"?

If you look at the link to the thread that Vector posted about turning in guns, you can see him replying to me in post # 571 and then my answer in 572. After he saw that, he sent me a PM imposing an "infraction" against me for insulting him. I about fell off my chair laughing. He said that women should be seen and not heard.

Man, those Black Panther types are pretty damned wimpy. Some old white lady has a little laugh at one and he gets his feelings all hurt like a little girl.

Army_Shabazz
    The Real Army Shabazz

Re: Anyone who doesn't want to turn in their guns is a racist

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Topiary Lady
    No it isn't. Please do keep up your ignorant fantasy though. I find it entirely amusing. You are by far the funniest person on this forum. I'll be sure to give you a little shout-out on air. Hell, I'll even let you call in so our hosts can entertain the listeners by showing what a dummy you truly are.

No...i would NEVER degrade myself by working for or answering to a women.....especially a white woman

I will allow you to remain as a guest of this forun courtesy of President Obama though.

02-14-2009, 06:16 AM
    Topiary Lady
    Obamatologist

Re: Anyone who doesn't want to turn in their guns is a racist

Heh, looks like you just DID answer to the white lady there, bazz.

Looks like you gave ole Shabazz some brilliance he still can't quite grasp.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Who would have thought that the big tough Black Panther would be such a wimp. I was so thrilled when I got my naughty mark from him for hurting his feelings.

Thanks

Default Re: I found the Obama Youth !!!

Looks like the Obama Forum still lives

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

Boy's mother says she was told it was a hate crime

Comments By Meena Hart Duerson / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, March 4, 2012, 7:43 PM

via KMBC.com

The boy’s mother Melissa Coon said his attackers told him ‘you deserve it.’

James Goldsmith/Getty Images/OJO Images

Two teenagers set a boy on fire on his way home from school, cops said.

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

By lighting the gasoline, the second attacker "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the boy, according to a Kansas City Police Department report obtained by KCTV.

"It was pretty bad stuff," Detective Stacey Taylor told the TV station, adding that police are concerned the boy may have suffered damage to his eyes and lungs.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Obama is seeing the fruits of his labor. We are being actively socially engineered by manipulation, coercion and inculcation. The streets of the United States may soon be a battlefield if something substantive doesn't happen soon. Perhaps they already are.

Thanks

Did you catch the mom's name? Maybe they took offense to the kid's name?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information