Thread: The REVENGE now that the 2012 election is over. What is it?

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The REVENGE now that the 2012 election is over. What is it?

I am starting this thread because prior to the election yesterday, November 6, 2012, Obama declared get revenge by voting. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZHMsivjr04

Before that a representative from Valerie Jarrett's office was in Chicago calling for payback time after the election. Source: http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/1...back-time-wsi/

So what is the revenge or payback?

I will start with an obvious one. Obama seems to prefer to do direct rule through executive order. That circumvents the checks on his office and only passes muster because his justice department is HIS justice department. I suspect this direct rule will continue, but now unbridled. As with any thing we can see now, it is all unbridled. Nothing will stop them within government.

One can argue "What about the House"? What about them. They can stall congress to prevent bad legislation, but what does that matter when the dictator uses direct rule.

The House can move to impeach him, but even is successful, it will be like Clinton and he will not be removed from office.

Opening this for discussion now that the election has passed.

Thanks

Default Re: The REVENGE now that the 2012 election is over. What is it?

Keep your eyes open and post all the data we get, we're going to use it this time. Make sure we keep this thread for "revenge" by the left so we can document it all.... of course, I suspect this site won't stay around long after the AG gets wind. LOL Fuck him too. I have NO respect for that man at all and never will.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

As many have probably read about or seen there is the Ulsterman report with the Insider that fed a lot of details these last few years and worked aggressively behind the scenes to thwart a second term of Obama.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/1...ll-of-you-wsi/

“SO SORRY. SO VERY SORRY TO HAVE FAILED ALL OF YOU.” (WSI)

by Ulsterman on November 7, 2012 with 62 Comments in News

“SO SORRY. SO SORRY TO HAVE FAILED ALL OF YOU.”

This was the message received from the Old Man earlier tonight.

No word from Insider despite multiple attempts on my part to contact them.As for me, like many of you I’m sure - absolutely gutted. I cannot help but ponder the warning of Insider last week - “The only way they win this is to steal it.”

Was rampant fraud responsible for this loss? Perhaps. We will likely never know. Just as so many other things continue to be buried away by this administration.

What does the future then hold for myself regarding possible future updates? At this point I simply do not know. There is pain tonight. Deep, bitter, and it will be lasting.

Read more in News
    « WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: “We Done Good. Win Or Lose, We Done Good.”
    Fewer Voters In 2012 Than 2008 – Or 2004???? »

There remains fight left in my yet, but for now, I am just too damn tired. The numbers just don’t add up, and yet they are the numbers being reported. They represent the final result.

We lost. Far more importantly I know it in my soul – America lost.

Obama, Jarrett, etc. – they won. Be it fairly or not, that is what history will record.

Barack Obama remains this nation’s president.

That fact remains impossible, even though I know it to be so.

Does America live yet to fight another day, and will I remain a part of that fight? And what of our Insiders? A lack of time may prevent one from rejoining the fray, and the other, for now, refuses to respond. I certainly understand that refusal. For them, this defeat is a very personal one. And the dangers to them are now likely even greater because as they told me long ago, “If they keep control of the machine, I’m f-cked.”

Maybe that goes for me too.

We shall see…

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

It is not just the Administration but all the groups supporting this large machine that got a landslide of votes yesterday.

There are many foreign entities and nations secretly working behind the scenes in the dismantling of America.

I think this Administration will soon exercised more flexibility around the constitution and become even more embolden in further trampling our freedoms.

They will crank up hate crimes legislation to further restrict rights and use draconian legislation they've passed to enforce their policies.

The media will be locked step to destroy any real opposition to look racist.

When they're ready to begin clamping down they may provoke events to draw out conservatives with a backbone in selected spheres they want to make examples out of to instill fear in the rest of the opposition as they continue to eviscerate whats left of the constitution.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new push for "Fairness Doctrine".

Thanks

With the Petraus step down, I strongly expect one of the Chicago cronies to be installed as CIA head. It will be someone we cannot have with that seat.

Thanks

Yep, I got the same bad feeling about this Administration's shuffling of it's cabinet.

New appointments to replace individuals with any traces of integrity to uphold he constitution, shielding against current scandals.

Then replacing them with even more radical appointments to move forward the next phases of their radical agenda.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Now I know this is a stretch and have no facts to argue this, but wish to put it out here for thought.

In the cold war times it was common to have set up take down scenarios and in many ways we still see it today in sting operations. So it still exists today.

I believe the general and his reason. What I find difficult to accept is in his CIA lead position he no doubt had a very busy and long schedule. When would he have time to have such an affair. Ok, time will be found but the issue is who had access to be the other party. Could it be it was a plant? A person planted to bring dishonor to the general? Then used as a card to remove him when time came. As the Insider reported about the Osama take down, if his account is true, the general forced the take down and consequently forced Obama to take credit. According to the WSI info, Jarrett was pulling Obama from deciding to act. Tells me they was not part of the plan. Payback.

Thanks

Quite plausible, in fact I wouldn't put anything past this Administration to retain power.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Quite plausible, in fact I wouldn't put anything past this Administration to retain power.
    I used to think that no one would be so stupid as to try to retain power.

Now, I don't believe that any more.

Hitler was ELECTED to office. Bonapart seized power (but was a military general). Castro seized power. Mao seized power. Idi Amin seized power. Lenin was elected, then seized power. Franco seized power. Mussolini was elected, then seized more power. Good Old Joe Stalin... one of the people, a bank robber in fact, and became a leader in Commie Russia, fought the Nazis and kill millions, or deported them from his country, made sure many more starved to death. Pol Pot.. another slime ball... killed many, seized control.

All of them were slime balls. All of them seized power either through being military leaders, or having been elected.

I wonder who will be the next dictator to fear?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

In this new video game trailer, substitute the villain 'Cordis Die' for a rising Marxist regime exercising full power.

Thread Information