Thread: The lesser of 3 evils

Thanks

Default The lesser of 3 evils

Since all 3 branches of our current government seem to be in such a sad state of affairs, I am curious. Which of the three branches of government is least effective in terms of the constitution? My vote is congress, as of today.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The lesser of 3 evils

I think it's tied between Legislative and Executive. Both branches seem to be doing a pretty good job of ignoring the Constitution and it is hard to tell which is the worst offender. Like you Luke, I'm leaning more toward Congress being the worst offender since there are so many that feel the need to act in contravention to the Constitution.

I will add, I don't think SCOTUS is that far behind either of them. The only thing that saves them is that there are some actual Constitutionalists who are justices and they do sometimes make rulings that actually live up to the spirit of the Constitution.

Thanks

Default Re: The lesser of 3 evils

I'm with Ryan on this. It's a tossup between the Executive and Legislative. We have a WHOLE LOT of losers in Congress though, and they are probably worse than the President himself. He is bad enough and can foul things up, but a committee to foul things up????
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information