Thread: Honey Badger narrator revealed.

Thanks

Default Honey Badger narrator revealed.

If you haven't seen the honey badger video, go to youtube and type in Honey badger.
    or click here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

So now TMZ has a video interview of the guy. He's clearly wearing a wig, big glasses and what appears to be pubic hair glued to his face.

sorta like this guy:

You can watch the interview here:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...224949372.html
    The YouTube sensation "The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger" video has generated nearly 35 million views since first being posted last year. But until now, no one has known who exactly was behind the viral video's narration.
    TMZ has caught up with the voice in question, though he is still concealing his full identity, choosing to only be identified by the name "Randall." In the video below, Randall explains his motivation behind the honey badger narration.
    "I've always had a natural talent for narration, so I figured what better animal to start with than the honey badger. Seriously."
    "Because in today's society, I think it's an animal that a lot of people can relate to. I think a lot of people want to be able to take what they want. And I believe firmly, and Harvey [Levin] can tell you this, everyone, inside of them, has a honey badger just waiting to get out. They don't care, they want to take what they want and now is the time to do it."
    So, why is Randall stepping into the spotlight now? TMZ writes:
    So, why go public now? Randall's in Hollywood hocking his new book -- yes, the Honey Badger can write too -- and there's even an animated TV show in the works. Guess he really is pretty badass.
    You can watch the original honey badger video below. Warning, it does contain graphic language:
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Default Re: Honey Badger narrator revealed.

why go public? LOL. Why indeed. WTF is a "Honeybadger Video" anyway? Never even heard of it. LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

The honey badger video is pretty funny. The guy narrating it is clearly a flaming homosexual.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I'll have to listen tonight then I guess. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

It's worth a few moments watching.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thread Information