Thread: Obama Issues Memorandum Waiving Penalties For Nations Using Child Soldiers

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Obama Issues Memorandum Waiving Penalties For Nations Using Child Soldiers

I guess it is true. Obama could slaughter children and the media wouldn't report it.

Presidential Memorandum -- Presidential Determination with respect to the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008

September 28, 2012

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE

SUBJECT: Determination with Respect to the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008

Pursuant to section 404 of the Child Soldiers Prevention Act of 2008 (CSPA) (title IV, Public Law 110-457), I hereby determine that it is in the national interest of the United States to waive the application of the prohibition in section 404(a) of the CSPA with respect to Libya, South Sudan, and Yemen; and further determine that it is in the national interest of the United States to waive in part the application of the prohibition in section 404(a) of the CSPA with respect to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, to allow for continued provision of International Military Education and Training funds and nonlethal Excess Defense Articles, and the issuance of licenses for direct commercial sales of U.S. origin defense articles; and I hereby waive such provisions accordingly.

You are authorized and directed to submit this determination to the Congress, along with the accompanying Memorandum of Justification, and to publish the determination in the Federal Register.

BARACK OBAMA

Thanks

Default Re: Obama Issues Memorandum Waiving Penalties For Nations Using Child Soldiers

He's a chameleon. He says whatever people want to hear and then goes and does whatever he wants anyway. It's classic sociopathic behavior.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Default Re: Obama Issues Memorandum Waiving Penalties For Nations Using Child Soldiers

I made sure to send links and quotes from that memorandum to hannity and limbaugh.

If nothing else maybe they can bring it to the forefront.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Obama is a reprehensible human being. For political and influential expediency he is capable of virtually anything. He is an example of a type of the most dangerous person alive... narcissistic and sociopathic.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
    sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
    feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
    limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
    if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
    another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
    and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
    symptoms:

Not learning from experience
    No sense of responsibility
    Inability to form meaningful relationships
    Inability to control impulses
    Lack of moral sense
    Chronically antisocial behavior
    No change in behavior after punishment
    Emotional immaturity
    Lack of guilt
    Self-centeredness

People with this disorder may exhibit criminal behavior. They may
    not work. If they do work, they are frequently absent or may quit
    suddenly. They do not consider other people's wishes, welfare or
    rights. They can be manipulative and may lie to gain personal
    pleasure or profit. They may default on loans, fail to provide child
    support, or fail to care for their dependents adequately. High risk
    sexual behavior and substance abuse are common. Impulsiveness,
    failure to plan ahead, aggressiveness, irritability, irresponsibility,
    and a reckless disregard for their own safety and the safety of
    others are traits of the antisocial personality.

Socioeconomic status, gender, and genetic factors play a role.
    Males are more likely to be antisocial than females. Those from
    lower socioeconomic groups are more susceptible. A family history
    of the disorder puts one at higher risk.

Combine all that with this...

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.

Last edited by MinutemanCO; October 3rd, 2012 at 14:49.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I believe in judgment. You all call it what you will, but judgment is divine in nature. Obama is racking up a pretty stiff set of offenses for which judgment shall be rendered. My belief.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

For those who believe God to be a god of love, butterflies, puppies and hummingbirds, think again. He is an angry and jealous God. Just ask the Assyrians. Can't find any apart from those recorded in ancient history? My point exactly.

Thanks

I have a question for everyone, Minute Man. You bring up a very important point.

Let's assume for a minute that there's nothing out there, once you die. There's NO judgement for anyone. There's in fact, nothing all. Silence, darkness, blackness, you die, the electrical signals quit and there's no soul.

All the bad things that Hitler did and all those others.... they just "die". Where's the judgement now?

We let them get away with it until they were caught. We being the human race.

We all want to believe that humans are somehow higher than the other creatures around us and we believe in God, Heaven, Hell, judgement and punishment if required by that higher power.

But what if that's not the case? Who judges those who go against other humans?

It's sad to think that someone can get away with horrible things all his life against others, using them, letting them die, putting them in a position that they can't get out of, solely because he has the power to do so isn't it?

We have to hope that there is indeed a God, in fact BELIEVE it with all our hearts to believe the criminals get their just rewards don't we?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    He's a chameleon. He says whatever people want to hear and then goes and does whatever he wants anyway. It's classic sociopathic behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    Obama is a reprehensible human being. For political and influential expediency he is capable of virtually anything. He is an example of a type of the most dangerous person alive... narcissistic and sociopathic.
    Bingo! I believe the exact phrase I've heard from people educated in the field is "Malignant Narcissism".

Thanks

His persistent sense of self-importance and entitlement makes it likely that he would have had a narcissistic personality disorder. With regard to personality disorders, there were clinical elevations on the Antisocial, Narcissistic, Paranoid, and Sadistic scales. All of these personality disorder findings are well supported by numerous reports throughout his adult life.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...kcNSow&cad=rja

Of course, that was about Hitler.......

“(The leader's) intellectual acts are strong and independent even in isolation and his will need no reinforcement from others ... (He) loves no one but himself, or other people only insofar as they serve his needs.”
    Freud, Sigmund, "Group Psychology and the Analysis of the Ego"

A quote from Hitler almost ideally sums the actual nature of collective narcissism as it is realistically manifested, and might be found reminiscent of almost every idea presented here: “My group is better and more important than other groups, but still is not worthy of me”.

The New York Times Discovered Obama’s Narcissism

By Victor Lundquist | June 3, 2012 - 3:40 PM | 1,791 views
    Tweet
    The New York Times today published a scathing rebuke of President Barack Obama.
    A close friend of mine sent me an email this week with writings of a Dr. Sam Vaknin, author of "Malignant Self Love" -- his "Dr." title derives from a doctorate in philosophy. His writings, and those of Ali Sina, deal in part with narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Their assertions that Barack Obama is a narcissist are compelling, especially after understanding the examples provided of major historical figures who were narcissists (fascinating to me is the fact that narcissists often lie and do so with impunity). While these writings on narcissism seem to align perfectly with the man, Barack Obama, they are not central to this post.
    Source: Fred R. Conrad, NYT

These writings came to mind today upon reading the Op-Ed by Maureen Dowd in the New York Times. The title she chose for this piece is Dreaming of a Superhero. Much of what she writes here seems to derive from the descriptions of narcissism as provided by the above cited authors Vaknin and Sina. The entire NYT article is worth the read and an indictment of the president.
    The beginning of Dowd's editorial recaps much of the political news for Obama and Romney over the last week and month of May, such as Clinton's Bain "sterling" comments, etc. She continues,
    The president who started off with such dazzle now seems incapable of stimulating either the economy or the voters. His campaign is offering Obama 2012 car magnets for a donation of $10; cat collars reading “I Meow for Michelle” for $12; an Obama grill spatula for $40, and discounted hoodies and T-shirts. How the mighty have fallen.
    Once glowing, his press is now burning. “To a very real degree, 2008’s candidate of hope stands poised to become 2012’s candidate of fear,” John Heilemann wrote in New York magazine, noting that because Obama feels he can’t run on his record, his campaign will resort to nuking Romney.
    In his new book, “A Nation of Wusses,” the Democrat Ed Rendell, the former governor of Pennsylvania, wonders how “the best communicator in campaign history” lost his touch.
    The legendary speaker who drew campaign crowds in the tens of thousands and inspired a dispirited nation ended up nonchalantly delegating to a pork-happy Congress, disdaining the bully pulpit, neglecting to do any L.B.J.-style grunt work with Congress and the American public, and ceding control of his narrative.

Vaknin wrote this of Mr. Obama in 2008:
    If an issue raised in the Senate does not help Obama in one way or another, he has no interest in it. The "present" vote is a safe vote. No one can criticize him if things go wrong. Those issues are unworthy by their very nature because they are not about him.
    Dowd published this about Mr. Obama today:
    As president, Obama has never felt the need to explain or sell his signature pieces of legislation — the stimulus and health care bills — or stanch the flow of false information from the other side.
    She continues,
    “The administration lost the communications war with disastrous consequences that played out on Election Day 2010,” Rendell writes, and Obama never got credit for the two pieces of legislation where he reached for greatness.
    The president had lofty dreams of playing the great convener and conciliator.
    Dowd goes on to quote third party authors and those that knew the younger Barack Obama.
    Obama’s boss at his community organizing job in Chicago, Jerry Kellman, observed: “He was not unwilling to take risks, but was just this strange combination of someone who would have to weigh everything to death, and then take a dramatic risk at the end. He was reluctant to do confrontation, to push the other side because it might blow up — and it might. But one thing Alinsky did understand was that within reason, once something blows up, to a certain degree it doesn’t hurt, it helps.”
    There is so much coming out now about the younger Barack Obama that would have been really nice to know in 2007 and 2008. For instance, she describes what appears to be a fascinating journey that never ends for Mr. Obama:
    Maraniss’s book depicts Obama on an intense odyssey of self-discovery, moving toward defining himself less as a half-white man with white girlfriends than as a black man who wanted to be part of a black community.
    His New York girlfriend, Genevieve Cook, told Maraniss that Obama confessed to her that “he felt like an impostor. Because he was so white. There was hardly a black bone in his body.” When she predicted that his future might be with a black woman — “That lithe, bubbly, strong black lady is waiting somewhere!” she wrote in her journal — he told her “he doubted there were any black women he would feel truly comfortable with. I would tell him, ‘No, she is out there.’ ”
    He wanted to get out of the corporate world he found so distasteful — he described himself as “a spy behind enemy lines” — and reimagine himself as a politician.
    As you consider what I wrote at the very beginning about Barack Obama being a narcissist, consider what Maureen Dowd wrote at the end of her Op-Ed. Do we really want a president that is self absorbed with some grandiose view of himself? By the way, her mention below of childhood abuse is cited often by clinicians as present in many narcissists. Dowd finishes her editorial here:
    The Superhero
    As Maraniss recounts, Obama said he liked reading Hemingway because of Papa’s “integrity of grasping for those times, those visions, that are ones of true magnificence and profundity.”
    Cook told Maraniss that she thought Obama’s desire to “play out a superhero life” was “a very strong archetype in his personality.”
    But superheroes and mythic figures must boldly lead. Obama’s caution — ingrained from a life of being deserted by his father and sometimes his mother, and of being, as he wrote to another girlfriend, “caught without a class, a structure, or tradition to support me” — has restrained him at times.
    In some ways, he’s still finding himself, too absorbed to see what’s not working. But the White House is a very hard place to go on a vision quest, especially with a storm brewing.
    We need a president that is self confident, not self absorbed. It is time we replace Mr. Barack Obama (who is still finding himself) with Mitt Romney who found himself at age 20 and who has been a doer ever since! We need a doer, not a wanderer. We need execution -- not dreaming.
    "A cult of personality or personality cult arises when a country's leader uses mass media to create a heroic public image through unquestioning flattery and praise. Cults of personality are often found in dictatorships but can be found in some democracies.
    "A cult of personality is similar to general hero worship except that it is created specifically for political leaders. However, the term may be applied by analogy to refer to adulation of non-political leaders." ~ Wikipedia
    [quote]

It is no secret that Republicans are worried about attacking President Obama personally. He still enjoys a high likability rating and some GOP strategists fear that any personal attack on him would backfire. President Obama, on the other hand, has no problem with attacking Mitt Romney’s character and impugning his motives. Republicans are backed into a character corner, an easy target and willing punching bag for Team Obama. But a recent viral ad by Veterans for a Strong America points to an opening for the GOP.
    The hard-hitting ad reminds voters of something that has long plagued President Obama: the perception that he is a narcissist. In September of 2011, George Marlin, author of the book “Narcissist Nation: Reflections of a Blue-State Conservative,”claimed that “Obama uses the ‘I’ word more than all the presidents have used it collectively in the 200 and some-odd years of our nation.” Whether or not that’s accurate, Obama does seem to use the word “I” in his speeches quite frequently.
    The narcissist label seems to stick even more because of Obama’s own words. Back on December 9, 2011, President Obama was asked during a “60 Minutes” interview about his accomplishments. President Obama said:
    The issue here is not gonna be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.
    And remember, in December 2009 President Obama told Oprah Winfrey that he would give himself a “good, solid B-plus” for his first year as president.
    The rumors around Washington reinforce the image that Obama is a narcissist. In Jodi Kantor’s “The Obamas,” a picture of Obama the man begins to come into focus:
    Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
    Jim Geraghty reminds people that this was not a “momentary lapse into egoism.” Prior to Arkansas Democratic Rep. Marion Berry’s retirement in 2010, Berry recounted meetings between himself and White House officials:
    “I’ve been doing that with this White House, and they just don’t seem to give it any credibility at all,” Berry said. “They just kept telling us how good [the midterm election] was going to be. The president himself, when [the possibility of a Republican landslide in the 2010 midterms] was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’ We’re going to see how much difference that makes now.”
    By highlighting Obama’s narcissism, Republicans may be able to chip away at Obama’s personal popularity. Americans might still see “a loving father with personal values they admire and an attractive wife and children,” but they also might see a narcissist, a man consumed with his own abilities and perceived talents.
    Thomas Grier is a third-year law student at The Ohio State University. A graduate of Arizona State University, Grier writes on constitutional law, politics and pro-growth policy.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Oh, here's that definition by the way:

Malignant narcissism has been described as "an extreme form of antisocial personality disorder that is manifested in a person who is pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation, and with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism". (Richard N. Kocsis, Criminal Profiling (2006) p. 75)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Oh, and this... think about every time someone says something about O in public....

Typically in the analysis of the malignant narcissist, "the patient attempts to triumph over the analyst by destroying the analysis and himself or herself" — an extreme version of what Lacan described as "that resistance of the amour-propre...which is often expressed thus: 'I can't bear the thought of being freed by anyone other than myself'".

(amour-propre Fr. In English means "Self Love as OTHERS see oneself".)

In other words the more the public feeds the ego of the individual in question, the more he feeds on the "love" they give him and more toward his own narcissism he tends... or feeds, thus becoming "malignant".

Make sense?
    Last edited by American Patriot; October 3rd, 2012 at 16:34.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

(Hey I didn't take all those years of psychology for NOTHING!) LMAO
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Rick,

You have touched upon a point that must be pondered by every person who has ever lived. If a person dies and their life is like a light switch turning off, extinguished, no longer an entity in existence, then all things are arbitrary. That concluded, there would be no judgment but that which man conjures for himself as an intellectual albeit bankrupt being. There is no morality and no moral standard except that which is a construct of human philosophical reasoning. We are of all creatures most miserable if there is no God and no divine moral standard.

Yes, we must believe that those who have done wrong will indeed be served with proper judgment, that their actions would not go unavenged. I do believe and know for certain based on several proven methodologies that God is real and most certainly does judge the wicked. Thankfully He is also the ultimate expression in love and forbearance as well, giving all an opportunity to repent of their wicked ways.

Sorry if I’ve waxed a little too theological outside of the Religion threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I have a question for everyone, Minute Man. You bring up a very important point.

Let's assume for a minute that there's nothing out there, once you die. There's NO judgement for anyone. There's in fact, nothing all. Silence, darkness, blackness, you die, the electrical signals quit and there's no soul.

All the bad things that Hitler did and all those others.... they just "die". Where's the judgement now?

We let them get away with it until they were caught. We being the human race.

We all want to believe that humans are somehow higher than the other creatures around us and we believe in God, Heaven, Hell, judgement and punishment if required by that higher power.

But what if that's not the case? Who judges those who go against other humans?

It's sad to think that someone can get away with horrible things all his life against others, using them, letting them die, putting them in a position that they can't get out of, solely because he has the power to do so isn't it?

We have to hope that there is indeed a God, in fact BELIEVE it with all our hearts to believe the criminals get their just rewards don't we?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    Rick,

You have touched upon a point that must be pondered by every person who has ever lived. If a person dies and their life is like a light switch turning off, extinguished, no longer an entity in existence, then all things are arbitrary. That concluded, there would be no judgment but that which man conjures for himself as an intellectual albeit bankrupt being. There is no morality and no moral standard except that which is a construct of human philosophical reasoning. We are of all creatures most miserable if there is no God and no divine moral standard.

Yes, we must believe that those who have done wrong will indeed be served with proper judgment, that their actions would not go unavenged. I do believe and know for certain based on several proven methodologies that God is real and most certainly does judge the wicked. Thankfully He is also the ultimate expression in love and forbearance as well, giving all an opportunity to repent of their wicked ways.

Sorry if I’ve waxed a little too theological outside of the Religion threads.
    I knew you'd answer with clarity!

That's the whole thing isn't it? We humans regardless of lies beyond us should behave with morality towards others, to strive to make things right as a whole. But never, ever let evil win out over good.

And what is "good" and "evil"?

Guess we will find out right after this election.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information