I'm going big tonight. In fact, this may be the highest ABV beer I've ever tried but I'd have to go back through my tasting notes here to see for sure.

Tonight I'm having a collab between Short Throw Brewing and, a brewery I haven't had anything from in a while, Evil Twin. This is Even More Nobility Imperial Stout.

It's no secret that Jeppe from Evil Twin likes to do it big, and that's the attitude we took with Even More Nobility. We took his Even More Jesus stout approach and flipped it over our Low Brow Nobility stout. Then we did it big by adding amounts of toasted coconut and maple syrup that approach ridiculous. But we're good with that. Huge dark chocolate Mounds meets maple glazed Long John vibes.
Poured the blackest of black into a Snifter with a smallish dark brown head. In addition to the highest ABV beer, this may also be the most black. Has a sweet aroma with a good bit of chocolate and maple combined with roasted coconut and a hint of coffee. LOTS of coconut in the flavor accompanied with sweet maple and chocolate. The body is so heavy it's downright chewy () and matches the whopping 15% ABV which is expertly hidden and only really comes through in a finishing warmth. If you didn't know how much of a punch this packs it could mess you up pretty easy! () A really fantastic brew!