About to enjoy a new Clown Shoes brew!

This one is their Breakfast Beast Imperial Stout

The Beast of Clown Shoes legend has been angry, very angry, and extremely angry. The Beast has flown from volcanic fire pits to fields of galloping unicorns. Now? The Beast wants a cup of coffee. We bourbon barrel aged Undead Party Crasher, Blaecorn Unidragon, and an experimental new Stout to blend together with Cold brewed coffee added from Barrington Roasting Company. Enjoy the morning, friends!
Poured inky black into a Snifter with a very thin brown head. Allowed to warm some. Smells of sweet cocoa, oak, roasted coffee, and some bourbon. The taste on this is excellent with all of the smells coming right through in the flavors in an awesome blend that finishes with some mild warmth. A little bitterness from the coffee. A lot more sweetness though. The body is appropriately heavyweight with an equally appropriate 10.5% ABV (though to be honest I'd have expected it to be in the 12% range). Yet another damn fine brew from Clown Shoes! Don't know what I'd do if I didn't get to sample their wares.