I spent a good deal of my time traveling with and for this man in the 1980s. I met him and spoke at length many times to him.

I have a lot of good memories of the man and no one is ever going to convince me he's some kind of a NWO guy or some such crap. The man was a Navy pilot and flew a lot of missions in WWII. I can't even imagine him doing anything "evil" as some have suggested.

He was director of CIA for a time - and to his credit as VP of the US got on a plane in the middle of the night and flew to where Marines had been murdered by a truck bomb a few hours before - WITHOUT waiting for military plans, the White House Communications Agency to get there and set up, or asking permission of Ronald Reagan. He JUST WENT.

He's in the hospital still... he didn't get out on Christmas and has taken a turn for the worse. He is now been moved to Intensive Care in the hospital.

Former President George H.W. Bush in intensive care: spokesman

AUSTIN, Texas | Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:52pm EST

(Reuters) - Former President George H.W. Bush is in the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital and is in "guarded condition," family spokesman Jim McGrath said Wednesday.

"The President is alert and conversing with medical staff, and is surrounded by family," McGrath said in a statement.
Bush was admitted to the intensive care unit on Sunday, McGrath said.