Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform)

Thanks

Default Re: 2014 Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Refo

Murietta counter protesters want to ‘blast’ racist white people

Posted at 9:04 pm on July 7, 2014 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

• Share on Facebook

@_LaMeraMera aye ima go put white people in there place

Anthony Ortiz (@morrodejalisco) July 05, 2014
    I'm hoping the cartel crosses over&blast racist white people there they're fucken kids we're all the same #paisasquad abc7.la/1xIhnoN
    Anthony Ortiz (@morrodejalisco) July 07, 2014
    Nice. A couple of days ago he was saying “no to racism” by supporting a group literally called “The Race.”
    Who's down to roll with tomorrow
    abc7.la/1lMjGU6
    #paisasquad supporting la raza say no to racism #mex
    Anthony Ortiz (@morrodejalisco) July 05, 2014
    Self awareness is hard.
    #Murrieta For some people in Murrieta right now this sign is breaking news. http://t.co/zP4L7paFDF
    Larry (@crazylary51) July 07, 2014
    Let us know when you’re ready to give yours back.
    MURRIETA, CA http://t.co/cpgE2NDdmq
    Ward D. Lyon (@wdlyon) July 07, 2014
    @wdlyon Cuz nothing says we want to be part of your country while flying a different flag. In World War II that was called "invasion."—
    Tory LaPrath (@ToryLaPrath) July 07, 2014
    #Murietta: La Raza thugs arrive IN MASKS.
    La Raza (“The Race”) wants to overthrow America & absorb CA. #Illegals http://t.co/g4sL7V6O7S
    (@GuardAmerican) July 07, 2014
    Immigration supporters with faces covered stare down protesters across the street @FoxNews #BorderCrisis http://t.co/SqJ4AY127H
    Will Carr (@WillCarrFNC) July 07, 2014
    Why conceal your identity?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: 2014 Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Refo

Alex Jones is getting his wish.

End of America in 2014?! The ‘Orchestrated Event’ Begins as ******** Reporter Gets Threatened With Arrest For Exposing Immigration!!

Posted: July 8, 2014 in Uncategorized

With the influx of immigrants heading into the USA by the thousands our economy is sure to implode! Jason A, in the video below begs the question, “Will America survive this Implosion? Or will this immigration invasion bring death to America?”We must ask ourselves these questions….

Furthermore, the government is attempting to arrest Alex Jones’ reporter, Kit Daniels, because he attempted to expose the immigration fraud at the border. Here is the memorandum from the Department of the Air Force addressing Mr. Daniels….

[IMG]http://hw.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/070414lettertiledark.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://hw.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/070414letterpart1dark.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://hw.********.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/070414letterpart2dark.jpg[/IMG]
    Ever wonder why our borders are left wide open and why the immigration laws are not enforced? Or why Obama has just allowed thousands of illegal immigrant children to come into our countrylegally’ if the parents drop them off on the other side of the border? If you haven’t now is the time to ask these questions with the possible arrival of hundreds of thousands Mexican immigrants pouring into our country.

Our economy is unstable as it is, we have no money and no resources to support this influx. So why do it? There must be a hidden agenda to all this chaos. After all, when it comes to Barack Obama, who is a committed globalist, anything goes!

The research in the video below reveals the outright betrayal of the American people by a government cabal who is hell bent on destroying American sovereignty in order to create a North American Union through this influx of immigrant children. This cabal is deliberately circumventing the U.S. Congress and ‘We the People’ in blatant violation of our Constitution…thereby committing straight up treason…..

http://nevadastatepersonnelwatch.wor...illing-videos/
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

FINALLY, a real voice heard from and calling for Impeachment - because of the border issues no less.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

by Sarah Palin 8 Jul 2014, 8:05 AM PDT

Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president. His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, “no mas.”

Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America.

It’s the only promise he has kept. Discrediting the price paid for America’s exceptionalism over our history, he’s given false hope and taxpayer’s change to millions of foreign nationals who want to sneak into our country illegally. Because of Obama’s purposeful dereliction of duty an untold number of illegal immigrants will kick off their shoes and come on in, competing against Americans for our jobs and limited public services. There is no end in sight as our president prioritizes parties over doing the job he was hired by voters to do. Securing our borders is obviously fundamental here; it goes without saying that it is his job.

The federal government is trillions of dollars in debt, many cities are on the verge of insolvency, our overrun healthcare system, police forces, social services, schools, and our unsustainably generous welfare-state programs are stretched to the max. We average Americans know that. So why has this issue been allowed to be turned upside down with our “leader” creating such unsafe conditions while at the same time obstructing any economic recovery by creating more dependents than he allows producers? His friendly wealthy bipartisan elite, who want cheap foreign labor and can afford for themselves the best “border security” money can buy in their own exclusive communities, do not care that Obama tapped us out.

Have faith that average American workers – native-born and wonderful legal immigrants of all races, backgrounds, and political parties – do care because we’re the ones getting screwed as we’re forced to follow all our government’s rules while others are not required to do so. Many now feel like strangers in their own land. It’s the American worker who is forced to deal with Obama’s latest crisis with our hard-earned tax dollars while middle class wages decrease, sustainable jobs get more scarce, and communities become unrecognizable and bankrupted due to Obama’s flood of illegal immigration.

Who’s looking out for the American worker? Who has their backs? Who fights for them?

We should.

President Obama’s rewarding of lawlessness, including his own, is the foundational problem here. It’s not going to get better, and in fact irreparable harm can be done in this lame-duck term as he continues to make up his own laws as he goes along, and, mark my words, will next meddle in the U.S. Court System with appointments that will forever change the basic interpretation of our Constitution’s role in protecting our rights.

It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment.

The many impeachable offenses of Barack Obama can no longer be ignored. If after all this he’s not impeachable, then no one is.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

There are no Guatamalans on those buses

Education, politicsborder, border crises, central america, children, education, illegal immigration, immigration, school

This morning I had a thought: What about those kids from Central America? Whether you agree or disagree with them being here, they ARE here. And for me, I want them in school rather than running around the streets or sitting in a room playing Call of Duty for 7 hours straight.

When kids are in school, they are less likely to get into trouble and/or be injured. Because they are in a relatively safe environment, being watched over, educated (even fed breakfast and lunch) and cared for by adults who care about them (yay Teachers!).

But ARE these new kids going to be in school or not? School starts here in 8 weeks. Elsewhere in the country, sooner.

California law says they have 90 days from start of school to get their School Entry Health Examination Requirement met. There is also an Oral Health Requirement that says kids are supposed to get checked out by a Dentist. Do the health screenings being done at the Border Patrol facilities and various ‘detention/shelter in place’ facilities meet the the California law requirement?

I decided to ask my Congressional representatives this question specifically (after I told them my name and where I lived):

ME: What is the process and/or mechanisms in place to make sure all these kids coming to San Diego (and elsewhere) are ready for school that begins in 8 weeks, and do the HHS screenings meet California requirements?

I now offer you the responses I received from their Staff Assistants (SA) when I called their offices:

Congresswoman Susan B. Davis D-San Diego
    Me: What is the process and/or mechanisms in place to make sure all these kids coming to San Diego (and elsewhere) are ready for school that begins in 8 weeks, and do the HHS screenings meet California requirements?
    SA: These kids are here because of a law passed in 2008 before Obama was president.

Me: Ok well I am not concerned about their legal status I am concerned about how all these kids are going to get processed within the next 8 weeks so they can start school. What is Congresswoman Davis’ position on whether they will be in school in 8 weeks?
    SA: She’s talking with all of the appropriate people to find a resolution that works best.

Me: What people is she speaking with exactly?
    SA: Border Patrol, people like that.
    Me: Okay well do you know if the Federal Health Screening process meets the California requirement and what about the Oral Health care requirement?
    SA: No, but she is working with all sides to find a resolution.

Me: Got it. But what about the kids in the detention facilities who are not processed within the next couple of months, how are they going to go to school?
    SA: We are trying to determine their legal status right now.

Me: Right. But regardless of legal status, school starts in 8 weeks, what will they be doing in the meantime while you are trying to determine their legal status?
    SA: Congresswoman Davis is working hard to find a resolution and is taking feedback from constituents.

Me: Okay well my feedback is that I would like to know if thousands of kids are going to be in school or not in 8 weeks?
    SA: She is working hard to find a resolution.
    Me: I see. (banging my head on the counter) Has anyone asked this question about these kids and school?
    SA: No. You are the first.

Congressman Duncan Hunter R-Alpine
    Me: What is the process and/or mechanisms in place to make sure all these kids coming to San Diego (and elsewhere) are ready for school that begins in 8 weeks, and do the HHS health Screenings meet California requirements?
    SA: It’s unknown if Federal Health Screenings meet California requirements. As far as we know there’s no plan to integrate the children into the fall 2014 school system though.
    Me: So these kids are not going to be in school this fall at all?
    SA: That is unknown for sure. Nobody has actually asked that question.

Me: Well, do you think you could bring that up to Congressman Hunter?
    SA: Yes, definitely. Can I get your name and contact info?

Congressman Darrel Issa, R-Vista
    ME: What is the process and/or mechanisms in place to make sure all these kids coming to San Diego (and elsewhere) are ready for school that begins in 8 weeks, and do the HHS screenings meet California requirements?
    SA: Have not heard that question and we don’t know, but Congressman Issa has called on President Obama to reverse his DACA policy, that is the policy that allows (I cut him off)
    Me: Yes I know what that policy is but my question is about what happens in 8 weeks when school starts?
    SA: Well. I don’t know.
    Me: Do you think you could pass along that question to Congressman Issa? Because school starts in 8 weeks.
    SA: Yes, yes I will.

Congressman Scott Peters, D-San Diego
    SA: Not sure. Nobody’s asked that question, but they will be released to sponsor families in SD then go through the normal screening process that way.

Me: What about the kids who don’t get sponsors?
    SA: I’m not sure.
    Me: Do you think you could pass along that question to Congressman Peters? Because school starts in 8 weeks.
    SA: Yes, thank you for bringing it up
    Congressman Juan Vargas, D-San Diego
    SA: That question hasn’t come up, I don’t have an answer at this time.

ME: Didn’t Congressman Vargas just visit a detention facility?
    SA: Yes he did
    ME: Do you think next time he visits he could maybe ask somebody about it?
    SA: I will pass on your question. Can I have your contact info?
    Senator Diane Feinstein D-California
    SA: I have no idea, but if you give me your contact info I will get back to you.
    (Still waiting)
    Senator Barbara Boxer, D-California
    SA: The HHS has a pretty comprehensive screening process, but I don’t know if they’re up to California standards.

ME: Has anyone asked this question?
    SA: Yes, we are asking all kinds of questions.
    Me: But so far no answers to it?
    SA: Well the children in the Detention facilities will be taught by contractors.
    Me: Contractors? Are they certified teachers?
    SA: The care of the children in these facilities are being contracted out to various groups, and it is their responsibility to teach them.
    Me: What about the kids who aren’t in the detention facilities?
    SA: They will be screened and then released and must report to immigration within 15 days.

Me: What if they don’t report back?
    SA: Well there are very few children being sent to San Diego.
    Me: I just saw busloads of people being processed at San Ysidro which is in SD County.
    SA: But very few are going to San Diego compared to other places. There aren’t any Guatemalans.
    ME: Excuse me? What do you mean?
    SA: Those aren’t Central Americans being processed there, there are very few Guatemalans in San Diego.

Me: I’m not sure what that has to do with anything? And I guess I will let my friends from Guatemala here know they aren’t really here??
    SA: I didn’t say there were NO Guatemalans in San Diego, just that there isn’t a large community of them in San Diego like in Maryland.

ME: Ok so the kids at the detention facilities will get taught by contractors while being detained and the rest are just on their own?
    SA: We are asking these same questions.
    Let’s all bang our heads together…
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

by darcprynce

Murrieta Mayor Alan Long: We’re Going To Send Washington D.C. A Big, Fat Bill (Video)

Murrieta Mayor Earns Roaring Applause: We’re Going To Send Washington A Big, Fat Bill! – TPNN

As the Obama Administration continues to pump thousands of illegal immigrants into the interior of our nation, concerned Americans have been arriving in Murrieta, California, to protest the wave of illegal immigrants and the Obama Administration’s commitment to lawlessness that facilitates this surge of illegals.

In a recent townhall as Murrieta citizens voiced concern over the flood of illegals being introduced into the country, Murrieta Mayor Alan Long earned a roaring applause when he declared that his administration was working to log each and every manhour spent dealing with the illegal immigration issues so that he could send Washington “a big, fat bill.”

“We did identify the need for a funding code so that we could track every single hour that is spent on this. Now, at the end of this, do I have a plan to send Washington, D.C., a big, fat bill? You bet!”

Long’s speech was interrupted by a roar of applause. Finally, Long admitted, “Now, do I have any faith that it would be paid? No.”

Murietta has become a focal point of the immigration issue as protesters have successfully blocked Homeland Security busses who were transporting illegals further into the interior of the country to a detention facility in order to ease the burden on detention facilities closer to the border.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The Hammer: Obama ‘Opening the Doors of America’ to This Influx on the Border

Posted: July 8, 2014 | Author: Pundit from another Planet | Filed under: Health and Social Issues, Mediasphere, Politics | Tags: Barack Obama, Central America, Charles Krauthammer, Hispanic, Obama, President, Republican Party (United States), United States, YouTube |1 Comment Krauthammer on Homeland Security intentionally misapplying a sex-trafficking law to justify retaining children who have illegally come to the country.
    “Obama is clearly been making the statement . . . that he is opening the doors of America to this influx — it will double, it will triple.”

Krauthammer continued…
    “He obviously was never serious. I don’t think he is lost on this — I think he knows what to do, he wants to win the political argument with Hispanics and other pro-immigration groups, and he’s doing it for political reasons very very cynically.”

Krauthammer – YouTube
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Alex Jones was the source for this head line... checking to see if there are other sources.

» Source: Obama Gives Murrieta Area ICE Agents Stand Down Order Alex Jones’ ********: There’s a war on for your mind!

By Maui Jim on • ( Leave a comment )

Source: Obama Gives Murrieta Area ICE Agents Stand Down Order
    Cloward and Piven strategy in full swing?

by Paul Joseph Watson | July 8, 2014

An Immigration and Customs Enforcement employee claims that the Obama administration has handed a number of ICE agents in the Murrieta/LA area paid temporary leave, a move that will exacerbate the mass influx of illegal immigrants into the region.

Liberty News’ Eric Odom, who is currently on the scene in the flashpoint town of Murrieta, says an ICE employee who lives in Orange County told him, “the Obama administration has furloughed Murrieta/LA area ICE agents full time until further notice,” but that the agents would continue to receive full pay.

“One would think any ICE agents still being paid full time would be deployed to actually assist the U.S. in its fight against Obama’s foreign invasion of the interior United States. Especially in light of the controversially fight between the federal government and the citizens of Murrieta,” writes Odom, noting that the move weakens American security without even saving any money.

via » Source: Obama Gives Murrieta Area ICE Agents Stand Down Order Alex Jones’ ********: There’s a war on for your mind!.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Posted on by RSS News

An Immigration and Customs Enforcement employee claims that the Obama administration has handed a number of ICE agents in the Murrieta/LA area paid temporary leave, a move that will exacerbate the mass influx of illegal immigrants into the region.

Liberty News’ Eric Odom, who is currently on the scene in the flashpoint town of Murrieta, says an ICE employee who lives in Orange County told him, “the Obama administration has furloughed Murrieta/LA area ICE agents full time until further notice,” but that the agents would continue to receive full pay.

“One would think any ICE agents still being paid full time would be deployed to actually assist the U.S. in its fight against Obama’s foreign invasion of the interior United States. Especially in light of the controversially fight between the federal government and the citizens of Murrieta,” writes Odom, noting that the move weakens American security without even saving any money.

Murrieta has been the site of clashes between pro-amnesty demonstrators and anti-illegal immigration activists since last week, with the arrival of militant La Raza members likely to escalate tensions.

Anti-amnesty activists are attempting to stop the arrival of busloads of illegal immigrants, mainly children, who are being transferred from overcrowded detention facilities in Texas. As we have previously highlighted, many of the illegals involved in similar programs are simply being processed and then released into the general population.

Despite the fact that the disorder in Murrieta is the work of pro-amnesty demonstrators who describe themselves as communists, federal riot police are arriving in order to act as a deterrent to the largely peaceful anti-illegal immigration protesters.

The furloughing of ICE agents is likely to increase concerns that the Obama administration is pursuing the Cloward and Piven-style strategy of intentionally provoking a border crisis in order to bring the country to a state of near social collapse, a situation which would then mandate draconian state intervention.

Last month, Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa told World Net Daily, “If you don’t see them bring reinforcements down there to seal the border, that means that, yes, it’s a Cloward-Piven maneuver to flood the country until we get to the point where we are an open-borders country that welcomes everybody, legal and illegal.”

Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas echoed King’s sentiments, saying the Obama administration’s chaotic border policy was about creating a Democratic voting bloc.

As we reported recently, University of California Professor Darrell Y. Hamamoto sees mass uncontrolled immigration as part of a “plan to destroy national sovereignty” by bringing in huge numbers of people who can be re-educated in order to create a subservient underclass.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Texas ‘militia’ says it’s heading out to help ‘secure’ border

By Lindsey Bever July 8 at 7:18 AM Follow @lindseybever

Minutemen and other civilian border watchers on a ranch near Indio, Tex., in 2006. (Eric Gay/AP)

The immigration situation is already messy. Now an armed Texas militia is planning to make a move for the U.S.-Mexico border, according to news reports.

Members said the goal is not to interfere with law enforcement but to help secure the border and slow the surge of undocumented immigrants illegally entering the country.

The group, called Operation Secure Our Border-Laredo, was identified to the San Antonio Express-News as “Patriots,” “Oathkeepers” and “Three Percenters,” a reference to the 3 percent of colonists who took up arms against England during the Revolutionary War. Organizers are using social media and a 24-hour hotline to recruit and mobilize armed volunteers to send to Laredo, Tex., within the coming weeks.

It’s uncertain how many people belong to the group or how many might actually show up.

“We’re here to supplement and be where law enforcement is not and help them support the border,” Chris Davis, the 37-year-old listed leader, told the Los Angeles Times.

“There’s nothing malicious, there’s no malicious intent — every person is vetted. We’re just here to serve freedom, liberty and national sovereignty.” Davis said once the group has enough manpower, it will do its duty in a “legal and lawful manner.”

It’s quite a different tactic than the one Davis announced via a YouTube video in which he allegedly said: “You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, ‘Get back across the border or you will be shot,’” the McAllen Monitor reported last week. Davis told the Express-News he removed the video after it was taken out of context “by a newspaper that supports amnesty.”

Thousands of migrants, including large numbers of children, have been crossing into the U.S. on a regular basis since the fall, fleeing violence in Central America.

The situation President Obama called a humanitarian crisis has moved many lawmakers, law enforcement and local residents to come up with their own solutions.

Last week, hundreds of California protesters took matters into their own hands, forming a human blockade and shutting down access to a Border Patrol station near Murrieta as agents were trying to transport three busloads of immigrant children and families. The protests transpired after Murrieta Mayor Alan Long urged locals to fight immigration transfers. The buses were forced to reroute to San Diego.

On Monday, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Los Angeles Police will no longer hold immigrants for possible deportation without either a court order or an arrest warrant.
    “The federal government is in charge of enforcing federal immigration laws — not us at the local level,” he said. “That responsibility can’t be forced onto local law enforcement officials who already have stretched budgets.”

The situation has some Southern lawmakers — from both parties — nervous.

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Tex.) told Fox News he’s worried the president’s decision to not visit the border while he’s in Texas this week will become his “Katrina moment.”

Cuellar was referring to the wave of criticism that came over the presidential administration after George W. Bush was photographed peering at the Hurricane Katrina wreckage from Air Force One instead of landing the plane and meeting people on the ground. Years later, Bush told NBC’s Matt Lauer it was a “huge mistake.”

And Gov. Rick Perry (R-Tex.) told ABC News’s “This Week” the federal government is “just absolutely failing.”

“We either have an incredibly inept administration, or they’re in on this somehow or another,” he said. “I mean, I hate to be conspiratorial, but I mean, how do you move that many people from Central America across Mexico and then into the United States without there being a fairly coordinated effort?”

A day later, the White House took a tougher stand, saying it expects to deport most unaccompanied minors who enter the country illegally through the Southern border.
    In any case, the Texas militia is ready to do its part.

Members said the FBI in Laredo and local law enforcement are aware of the group’s plan, though. Brenda Medina, spokesman for the sheriff’s office in Webb County, Tex., told the Times sheriff’s officials have no plans to meet with them. And U.S. Customs and Border Protection told the Express-News it does not “endorse or support any private group or organization from taking matters into their own hands as it could have disastrous personal and public safety consequences.”

Among those who have joined the effort is Rick Light, who leads a militia in Rocksprings, Tex. He clarified that the militia’s plan isn’t a “‘go in guns blazing’ operation.”
    “There’s a big interest throughout the United States to come and assist,” Light told the Times. “This is what happens when our politicians ignore the letter of the law.”
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Third wave of migrants arrive in San Diego

Posted: Jul 08, 2014 10:28 AM MST Updated: Jul 08, 2014 10:28 AM MST By Jon Du Pre - email

The San Ysidro Border Patrol Station has become ground zero, processing most of the 420 migrants who have arrived July 1, July 4, and Monday. The first wave was turned away from their original processing place in Murrieta, California. But in San Ysidro, the shouting has quieted, the signs have disappeared and the processing continues without the noise. Quickly, quietly and without fanfare or protest, federal agents moved another group of migrants - 140 people - at the center of America's long-running immigration debate. Rather than go north to the originally-appointed destination - Murrieta, California - they went east to Border Patrol Station Chula Vista turned primary processing facility.There, the processing began as soon as the group stepped off the buses. The mass people-moving process continues, along with the intense opposition as well as widespread compassion that has greeted the exiles. The migrants, most of them reportedly women and children, are among tens of thousands of Central Americans who have poured into the United States via Texas.
    With the Border Patrol overwhelmed, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is redirecting the migrants to California - most, to San Diego. Each one once arrived is processed to confirm identity, assess health status and check criminal history. From there, each will be allowed to find temporary shelter and ordered to report to an immigration hearing where they will learn their fate.

The first of the migrants came to San Diego County, Imperial County and Riverside County last week are scheduled for their immigration hearings next week. It's about a two week process. Once they seek temporary shelter, they are on their own recognizance: if they do not report to those federal hearings, they will be deemed illegal immigrants. If they do, then they have a chance for amnesty at least. This is putting a tremendous strain on the federal government, and nowhere is it felt even more strenuously than at the Border Patrol. Authorities are saying the already thin ranks are practically decimated. Border Patrol agents and other support staff have been called upon to process tens of thousands of migrants - hundreds now in San Diego and another 140 on their way in another 72 hours.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Allen West: Obama is Orchestrating the Border Crisis [WATCH]

by Sally Frederick-Tudor

Obama, or whatever his name is, is NOT an American!!! America needs a strong military leader who knows how to take our country back from the Islamics and Communists!

The immigration crisis at the southern border is likely being used as a political tool to help President Obama further his liberal progressive agenda.

That’s what many political pundits and members of Congress are beginning to think as the Obama administration refuses to take any kind of action to seal off the border and deport the thousands of unaccompanied minors sneaking over back to their home country.

The children who are getting across into the U.S. are being packed into shelters, taking up valuable resources like money and manpower, as they cannot be deported due to a program started by Obama that prevents immigrant children without parents from being sent back.

Conservative superstar Allen West is one of those strong voices saying that Obama is using this crisis for a political advantage, possibly setting up a trap for his opposition.
    West recently spoke with Fox News and said that it’s obvious Obama is hiding something from the American people and the public should be suspicious of his motives.

via GOP The Daily Dose:

Col Allen West, a former Congressman himself, says he is certain that the Obama regime is hiding something, probably many things from the American public. He cites the health concerns which are emerging in addition to the selective access as indicators that something suspicious is going on within the least transparent administration in history.

He lists a lot of other examples of why this regime can’t be trusted on this situation and why we should all be suspicious of their motives and their actions. One of those is whether the people of Murrieta, California are in some way being set up.

It is clear that the American people as a whole are being set up by this regime. The particulars as to the tactics in one area or the other aside, America is under direct attack by our “leadership.”

Allen West is right. There’s something strange about the way the current administration is handling this situation. There could be a number of different reasons for why Obama wanted to create this crisis, the chief one being justification for using an executive order to pass amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Regardless of his motives, West is correct in stating that the president can’t be trusted. Obama’s proven this time and again by his long list of lies and his massive power grabs.

Hopefully something will be done soon to secure the border and stop this crisis before Obama gets a chance to push any more of his agenda on the American people.

Please share this article on Facebook and Twitter if you agree with Allen West, that the president is not to be trusted on the issue of immigration or anything else for that matter.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

From Drudge:

CLAIM: Residents Asked To Shelter Illegals -- In Their Homes...Developing...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Re: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform and Gun Control

EXCLUSIVE: Photos Show Drugs Pouring Over Southern Arizona Border as Agent Resources are Overwhelmed

Katie Pavlich | Jul 08, 2014

Border Patrol agents working in Arizona, California and Texas continue to be overwhelmed as thousands of unaccompanied children from Central America flood into the United States illegally. As a result, thousands of Border Patrol agents have been pulled off of patrolling the border and into processing facilities where they are making meals, changing bed sheets and babysitting.
    "We have all of these juveniles so they're pulling agents out of the field to come in and babysit them basically," a source said last month. "They're cancelling some of our specialty details for our crews who go out and work the mountains, calling them back in and telling them they have to work the processing center because there are so many people in there."
    The following photos obtained by Townhall and dated July 3 and 6, were taken 30 miles north of the border in Southeastern Arizona. They show professional, organized and skilled drug smugglers wearing packs of drugs weighing 50 pounds each. These men use scouts to map our their trails and travel routes. They are considered dangerous and are operating without impunity as agents continue to be overwhelmed with paper work in warehouses.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

One thing about it...those guys will never want for entertainment on their trip.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    From Drudge:

CLAIM: Residents Asked To Shelter Illegals -- In Their Homes...Developing...
    And here we go....

Stunning: California Couple Says They Were Asked to House Immigrant Children

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: This is Ann and Ed in Southern California. Welcome. It's great to have you on the phone. Hello.
    ANN: Hello.
    RUSH: Hi.
    ANN: Hi, Rush. How are you?
    RUSH: Just fine. Thank you very much.

ANN: Great. Well, we have some interesting news. My husband Eddie is on the phone with us. We live in Southern California, and we're Catholic, active Catholics in our community, and there was a town hall meeting last evening, emergency meeting called by our local parish priest, ordered by our bishop (unintelligible) and the Archdiocese of San Bernardino. They have made the decision that they're going to absorb the immigrants that are coming through because the federal government called the bishop's office on Monday and they're gonna be busing these immigrants to our communities and asking us to open our homes and to house them for up to a month. The church will reimburse us for any out-of-pocket expenses and we were told not to talk to anybody about it, especially the media. I'm not especially happy about it. My husband is a retired doctor, and he will share his concerns with you regarding this matter. Eddie, do you want to go ahead and talk about your thoughts?

EDDIE: Longtime listener, Rush. Thanks --

RUSH: Thank you, Eddie.
    EDDIE: I'm very concerned about the health care crisis that we're facing and these illegal aliens that are coming into the United States. Doctors are being asked not to talk to the media, they're on gag orders, both doctors and nurses, and we got a big problem because there are a lot of diseases that can come through this border bringing all kinds of stuff --
    RUSH: Eddie, I just read that in some cases the lice are so bad you can see them crawling down the faces of some of the kids.

ANN: Yeah, the lice won't kill you, but Ebola will, and so will gonorrhea and there's syphilis and AIDS and hepatitis and diphtheria and polio, meningitis, and this new coronavirus coming in from the Middle East, so --
    RUSH: Hang on. I gotta take a break. Hold your thought and we'll continue after the break.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We rejoin Ann and her retired doctor husband, Eddie, on the phone jointly, together with us from Southern California. Eddie, could you put Ann back to the phone or is she on with you?
    ANN: Yes. Hi. I'm here with you.
    RUSH: Okay, Eddie, I'll come back to you in just a second, but, Ann, I want to clarify. Did you say that it is the Catholic Church that the government called and asked for assistance?
    ANN: Yes.
    RUSH: Okay. And then the Catholic Church accepted and said, "Okay, we will," at least the Catholic Church in your town. You haven't identified where you're from.

RUSH: And then the bishop has asked you and the other parishioners to help pay for this, but you are not supposed to tell anybody this, which you've just done.

ANN: Yes. That's what they asked us, not to get the media involved. The diocese will reimburse us for any out-of-pocket expenses.
    RUSH: Now, wait. Because you're gonna be asked to house some of them yourself?

RUSH: Are you going to?
    ANN: No. That's why I'm calling. I'm letting people know this is not in the best interests. We have a FEMA -- at Norton Air Force Base is a designated FEMA camp. This is an emergency. They need to go there.
    RUSH: You know, that just frosts me. This whole thing, Air Force Bases, military bases are being turned into day care centers here. But that's another thing. I don't mean to distract you.

ANN: Yeah.
    RUSH: Why did they tell you not to tell the media about this?
    ANN: They don't want a lot of people there at the churches when they busload these mothers and children.
    RUSH: A-ha. Why do you think the Catholic Church accepted this?

ANN: We're sympathetic and we want to help, but this is not always the best way to help. And the government created the problem; they should fix the problem.
    RUSH: Exactly. Why do you think that your local Catholic Church is helping Obama and the government do this? I mean, this administration has targeted the Catholic Church.

ANN: I don't know. I called the diocese in my community and made a request, and so they had a town hall meeting, emergency meeting last evening with a hundred people in attendance. I would say 70% of the people are on board. I'm on board in theory. And my husband, Eddie, can share his thoughts about the reaction far more articulate than I can, so I'll let you express to Rush your thoughts.

EDDIE: Well, I just brought up the diseases that are coming through and the lack of screening that's going on, Rush. I mean, we've got FEMA facilities that can provide medical care, housing, nutrition and clothing, safety and transportation and stabilize the situation so that these people can be reintegrated or be dealt with, but to put us and subject us to health care --

ANN: Risk.

EDDIE: -- problems, risk, whatever you want to call it, seems to be an incompetence on behalf of the government when they themselves, these different agencies are not talking to each other. FEMA's not talking to Homeland Security, and Homeland Security isn't talking to the other agencies. To me there's just a lack of coordination that's going on between these bureaucrat, enormously bureaucrat institutions.

RUSH: Eddie, look. You have to forgive me here. I think I'm on a different wavelength. And I don't mean this question to be rude. But would this all be okay with you if there were more coordination?
    EDDIE: No. But they're coming in and we have to deal with this. We can't -- I mean, as Americans we can't stop it.
    RUSH: Well, see, that's the nub of it. So they've got you.

EDDIE: Yeah.
    RUSH: "They're coming in; we've got to deal with it." Okay, so they've won. It doesn't matter what's happened after they get in. Once they have coerced everybody into thinking that what they have to do is make it okay after they get here, there's never gonna be an end to it.

EDDIE: That's the big concern. They told us that this was gonna last for 30 days, but many of us are scratching our head going, "Thirty days? I just can't believe that's gonna be cast in concrete." We know that it's gonna go beyond 30 days, and it's gonna go on and grow and grow and grow, unless this stops.
    RUSH: Well, it isn't gonna stop, because the government doesn't want it to stop.
    EDDIE: Exactly.

RUSH: There's no effort to make it stop. There's a lot of lip service in that direction. It's understandable that when churches are called upon to be charitable, that they would do it. That's actually a mart move on the part of the Regime. Not gonna have too many churches say "no" to a request for charity, but then they are turning around and asking parishioners to temporarily house some of these people, and you pay for it on the promise that you'll be reimbursed.
    EDDIE: Especially when there's a FEMA facility literally 10 miles away. And it really bothers me when doctors and nurses are on gag orders not to talk about the health care risks of these immigrants coming through the border. We have to do this right. We need to protect the American citizens and it's the duty of the government to do that, and they're not doing it.

RUSH: Ed, let me remind you of something. The left in this country -- and I don't mean to politicize this, but they do, so let me respond in this way. The left in this country blames the original white European discoverers of this country with bringing in syphilis, racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, environmental destruction. This is in the public school curriculum today. Young people are taught that this is what Christopher Columbus and the Pilgrims and all of the white Europeans who settled in this country and eventually founded it, they brought all this stuff in. So who are you, doctor, to complain about a little disease coming in because this is not the first time it's happened. That's what they would say to you if you called a liberal talk show, if you could find one, that's what the host would say to you.

EDDIE: Yes. Unfortunately we have a health care system that's bankrupt, that is being destroyed by Mr. Obama. And it can't take on this burden.
    RUSH: Well, it is.
    EDDIE: It is.
    RUSH: It is taking on this burden.
    EDDIE: It is taking on this burden. And Dinesh D'Souza did such a great job in his movie -- we saw it this last weekend -- talking about how diseases had moved in Europe and with even the Indians, that they died mainly because of viruses and diseases coming in as things got repopulated. It wasn't because there were soldiers killing Indians. It was literally because they were dying of disease. And we've got Ebola, Rush, that has moved from Africa to New Guinea and may be in Europe. What the heck are we going to do if we get an Ebola outbreak in the United States? We're not prepared for this, and it's a 90% mortality rate, that virus.

RUSH: Ed, do you really think that's possible because of this? Do you think an Ebola outbreak is possible because of this or are you being maybe a little exaggerated in your caution here?
    EDDIE: Well, I'm concerned, and I feel like the Paul Revere just waving the flag wanting to get us to take a look at this. And there's a way to solve this with existing facilities that are already in place, that have medical clinics that have the ability to bring nurses and doctors in. Just screen --

ANN: And create jobs for Americans.
    RUSH: I don't believe I'm hearing that.
    ANN: What's that?
    RUSH: This is a job creation opportunity?
    ANN: Well, I'm just saying, if they open up these FEMA camps to house these illegal immigrants it will create jobs in the community where we live.
    RUSH: Uhhh...
    ANN: I don't know.

RUSH: It's complicated. It is truly complicated. The last thing I ever considered any of this to be was a job creation opportunity, but I thank you for presenting that perspective. In the meantime, you seem resigned to the fact that this has no end and that you have to come up with a way of making this as acceptable or manageable as possible, and it sounds like your primary concern here is that the people attempting to organize this repatriation or patriation of the refugees is not being done right.

ANN: Yes. That is the correct assessment. It was just Monday he got the call from the government. Tuesday we're meeting, and Tuesday night everyone is saying "yes" and there hasn't been much time to really think strategically and carefully about the ramifications of saying "yes."
    RUSH: Well, speaking of that, I mean, something I meant to ask your husband, Ed. Ed, are you still on the phone? I assume you are.
    EDDIE: I am, yes.
    RUSH: How can these people, the arrivees, be screened for illnesses and disease in the short time they're in these processing centers?
    EDDIE: You know, we were told that they went through two brief screenings. I don't know what that entails, but you've got a great point. I mean, you can't really do a thorough job --
    RUSH: I don't believe I'm even asking the question.
    EDDIE: -- in a McDonald's type of fashion where you're just running people through. You've got to spend the time doing proper testing to make sure that certain diseases are not coming through the border.
    RUSH: Right. But they are. They are coming through --
    EDDIE: But they are.
    RUSH: -- the border, that's what you just said. Back to you, Ann. What is -- I've never heard this term, either -- what is a FEMA camp?
    ANN: It's federal emergency -- what's the E stand for?
    EDDIE: Rush knows what FEMA is.
    RUSH: I know what FEMA is, but what is a FEMA camp?
    EDDIE: Well, it's a FEMA facility, they've been established throughout the United States --
    ANN: There's like 600 of them, at least.
    EDDIE: -- in military bases that --
    RUSH: So that's why they're calling this Obama's Katrina. I thought this was --

RUSH: -- the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
    ANN: Correct.
    RUSH: Right.

EDDIE: But Rush, isn't this an emergency? Isn't this a federal emergency, and shouldn't FEMA be involved in this?
    RUSH: It's not an emergency. That's the point. It isn't an emergency. It is planned.

EDDIE: Yes, I agree. I agree it is planned, and I believe --
    RUSH: It's an emergency for you. It's an emergency for people who live where you live, but this is not an emergency. This is payback. This is who knows what. This is political. This has a political objective for Obama and the Democrats. Obama's not treating it as an emergency. Is he down there? They said Bush never flew over, didn't go down to New Orleans for Katrina. Has Obama been there? Where's Obama visiting the refugee FEMA camps? He's not there. What emergency? He's out raising money for more of this.

EDDIE: This is being done to overwhelm the government. The Cloward and Piven scenario, overwhelm the government, this is just part of his plan.

RUSH: Well, yeah. Yeah. Except it's overwhelming you. It's overwhelming the country. The government that results from this is what Obama wants. We were never set up to be able to provide for and handle limitless numbers of people who are unproductive. From everybody's perspective, yeah, it's an emergency the way you look at it. It's an emergency for your neighbors. It's an emergency for the doctors and everybody that has to deal with this. But it's not an emergency. This is a number of things, but it's not an emergency.

I defy anybody to tell me where the government's treating it as an emergency. It's an emergency where you are violating a church order by calling me and talking about it? That's not an emergency. That's something far worse. I appreciate your bravery. I'm glad you took the time to call. I'm a little long. I've gotta take a time-out here. But I'm stunned at what you've had to say. I'm also stunned at the attitude that you have about it, not being critical. I don't mean to be critical. It sounds like you have accepted your fate, and now you're trying to make the most of it, which I guess is all you can do. But that in itself to me equals victory for them.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Well, folks, if you had any question... Do you know what's going on? If you had any uncertainty or any doubt, let me explain it to you after the call from Ann and her husband, Eddie, the retired doctor. The idea here -- and this is why I say this is not an emergency. It is for them, but it's not an government emergency. It's not an Obama emergency. This is not a problem for Obama and the Democrats.

The idea for them is to get as many people across the border and then transferred where they want them to live in this country as they can, as quickly as possible. That's why gag orders are being issued. "Don't talk to anybody in the media and tell 'em about the diseases! Don't talk and tell 'em about anything to do with these arriving kids, or whoever else is also." It's not just kids, folks, the 300,000.

These are government numbers: 300,000 since April. It's not just kids. So it's clear here, from the Democrat Party standpoint, the idea is to get as many people here across the border and then transferred out all over the rest of the country where they're going to live, as quickly as possible. FEMA might slow that down. Legitimate health inspections might slow that down. So you process 'em quickly.

You bus 'em, you fly 'em, and you do it before anybody really knows what's happening. So far, only one little town in California even seems to be trying to stop this, and that's Murrieta, California. Everywhere else they're just saying, "What happened?" Well, they're overwhelmed. They don't know what to do about it. Think about what a perfect situation this is for the Democrats.

They are getting illegal alien single mothers with dependent children, who are even more certain to vote Democrat -- and did you hear Eddie and Ann? They've already accepted it. The problem for them is not stopping it. The problem is dealing with it. So it isn't gonna be long, folks, before this is just going to be accepted as "the new normal," just like 8% unemployment or 12% or whatever, or everybody working part time.

The new normal.
    This is what it is.
    It's also highly likely that Obama's approval numbers in the Hispanic community might be on the rise as a result. So this is not an emergency.
    This is mission accomplished.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: You know, look at how the numbers of illegals in this current influx has been quietly ratcheted up. When this first started, we were talking about, eh, a couple of thousand kids, maybe few hundred. Then it became a few thousand, and then it became 30,000, and then it became 50,000. Finally, we heard that there was a memo. We find a memo, a government memo sent in January.
    There was a jobs posting. See if you remember this, 'cause we found it. It was a jobs posting memo by the federal government in January where they were looking for transportation and logistics companies to bid on jobs involving the transportation and resettling of 65,000 illegal immigrant children. This was back in January. We either had this news for you last week or the week before.
    It was when we found that that we had our suspicions confirmed that this is not just happening, that this is not just some spontaneous invasion. Somebody knew that this was gonna happen, and that they were planning for it, and they were seeking job applicants from transportation-logistics companies to be able to handle the "dispersion," if you will, of these new arrivals. At any rate, that number was 65,000.
    Now, over the weekend, the number shot up to 300,000 in the Drive-By Media. A New York Times story just cavalierly mentions that since April, 300,000 illegals have flooded the border. As I sagely pointed out yesterday, that is twice the size of the invasion force at the Normandy beaches on D-Day. The Allied forces had 150,000 soldiers invading Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc, Sword Beach, all that, the Normandy Beaches on D-Day.
    This is 300,000, and it's just in there in a Sunday story in the New York Times. As far as I know, only one tiny town in California even seems to be trying to stop it. That would be Murrieta, California. It seems that this circumstance is just being accepted, in the sense that there may be some people who are protesting to stop it, but it's gone beyond that point now. The idea of stopping it doesn't even seem to be a realistic expectation.
    Everybody now is focused on, "Okay, what do we do with these people?" Look, I understand you just can't ignore them and leave them to the wolves. Don't misunderstand. But I don't get the acceptance. I don't get the idea that there's no end to this. I understand what Obama's doing. He's trying to get Hispanic numbers up; he's trying to put pressure on Republicans to vote for amnesty before the November elections.
    I understand all of that.
    I understand the politics of it.
    On one side, I have a tough time coming to grips with the idea that there's nothing that can be done. That's just me. I admit, folks, I may be on a different wavelength than all these people. I think even if I lived where this were happening, my first question would be, "When is this gonna stop?" But maybe you don't have time to ask that question when you're surrounded by it.
    Maybe there are other concerns that take precedence, which is probably part of the plan.
    END TRANSCRIPT

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

You guys NEED to read that whole transcript. I posted it on my blog. Rush has it up.

This is absolute BULLSHIT.

"keep your mouth shut"
    "don't bring in the media"
    "Keep these people for 30 days"

There's a lot more.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard the whole call while I was driving.

Thanks

I didn't hear it, I read the transcript.

Normally, when someone says "FEMA CAMPS" I'm out. On this one, I have to wonder.

Since I didn't HEAR it though, and am going by a transcript, when you have time will you fill us in on your impression of the callers and the whole call in general?
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

I caught that part too...

Thread Information