Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform)

Thanks

Default Re: 2014 Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Refo

Border Patrol Tells Agent: ‘You Must Cease and Desist’ from Speaking with Media

National Review thru Drudge ^ | July 8, 2014 | Ryan Lovelace

Posted on 7/8/2014, 7:51:27 PM by lilyramone

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has served one of its agents with a letter saying “you must immediately cease and desist” from issuing statements and press releases to the media with information that is “Law Enforcement sensitive,” according to the document, obtained by National Review Online.

Kathleen Scudder, assistant chief patrol agent of the San Diego Sector, sent the letter to agent Ron Zermeno, health and safety director of National Border Patrol Council Local 1613, notifying him of an investigation into his conduct and to “remind” him that no agent should make statements or issue press releases “without proper authorization.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

July 8, 2014 2:10 PM
    Border Patrol Tells Agent: ‘You Must Cease and Desist’ from Speaking with Media
    The agent says he expects to lose his job for exposing irresponsible public-health policies at the agency. By Ryan Lovelace

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has served one of its agents with a letter saying “you must immediately cease and desist” from issuing statements and press releases to the media with information that is “Law Enforcement sensitive,” according to the document, obtained by National Review Online.

Kathleen Scudder, assistant chief patrol agent of the San Diego Sector, sent the letter to agent Ron Zermeno, health and safety director of National Border Patrol Council Local 1613, notifying him of an investigation into his conduct and to “remind” him that no agent should make statements or issue press releases “without proper authorization.”

Zermeno confirmed the validity of the letter to NRO. He says he thinks the order is retaliation for his actions as a whistleblower, which have involved exposing the public-health risks associated with the illegal immigrants transported to the San Diego Sector. “As a union officer, I feel it’s my job to expose when management is putting people at risk,” he says. “They violated their oath as Border Patrol agents.” Before receiving the cease-and-desist letter, Zermeno wrote Paul Beeson, the San Diego Sector’s chief patrol agent, to explain that two agents at the Brown Field Border Patrol Station contracted scabies after processing illegal immigrants transported from Texas last week, according to a letter obtained by NRO. Zermeno has spoken to local news outlets about the scabies outbreak too.

Scudder writes in the cease-and-desist letter that she’s formed no opinion about the allegations against the agent thus far, but Zermeno says he expects to have his employment terminated. “I’m willing to lose my job over this because I know I’m doing the right thing,” Zermeno says. “I’ve been in this agency for 20 years and this is the worst I’ve seen it. It’s similar to the VA.”

The letter does not provide insight about the certain actions of Zermeno’s misconduct. “The Agency has not yet completed a review of all of the facts and circumstances surrounding the allegation set forth above,” it states. “I expect that you will be given an opportunity to provide information regarding the allegation when reviewed as part of a management fact-finding inquiry.” But Zermeno says other agents have told him that management believes he helped instigate the protests in Murrieta, Calif., against the buses carrying illegal immigrants into the San Diego Sector.

He says he will continue to speak out about public-health problems in the sector until the agency addresses them. He says he’s recently received word that a third Border Patrol agent contracted scabies at the Brown Field Border Patrol Station.

“It’s just ridiculous,” Zermeno says. “They just don’t care. They don’t care what they’re exposing the agents to. They don’t care what they’re exposing the detainees to.” Imagine the health risk that would have existed for the surrounding community had he not spoken out, Zermeno says. “I’m just exposing the truth.”

— Ryan Lovelace is a William F. Buckley Fellow at the National Review Institute.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: 2014 Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Refo

Murrieta Residents Call Homeland Security Chief Jeh Johnson A Liar

July 9, 2014

tags: california, illegal aliens, Murrieta

Kit Daniels
    4/9/2014

Residents of Cali. city that turned back buses carrying illegals call Johnson out on his propaganda
    Residents of Murrieta, California, strongly rejected Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson’s characterizations of the city’s protestors who turned back buses carrying illegal aliens as a hostile “band of individuals” and Murrieta as supportive of illegal immigration.

Johnson told NBC recently that the protestors, who stopped multiple buses from entering Murrieta’s Border Patrol station, showed unwarranted “hostility” towards the illegals being transferred from overcrowded shelters in Texas.

“I do not believe that band of individuals that you showed in your lead-in [footage] reflects Murrieta, California, and it certainly does not reflect the response we’ve seen across the southwest,” he said.

Johnson’s comments brought scathing criticism yesterday from a wide variety of Americans in both Murrieta and the surrounding cities.

“This area is really conservative and we don’t support big government or any of that,” resident Robert Garza said. “Johnson was very much a liar.”

Kurt of Lake Elsinore, Cali. also shared a similar view.

“That interview disgusted me,” he said, who also felt that Johnson was a straight-up liar. “He didn’t answer anything.”

Will Hanley, who was visiting Murrieta from nearby Orange County, likewise disagreed with Johnson’s characterizations.

“Everyone that I have encountered so far, and in fact I’m the only one that’s from outside the area, but everyone out here are local people living in Temecula or Murrieta and pretty much seems to be on board for the same thing,” he stated. “Nobody has a problem with legal immigration but it seems to be the concern that some people from Central America are getting dumped here with no support for themselves or for the community as well.”

And a lot of Murrieta’s residents do in fact have that view, according to Vanessa Mendoza, who has lived in and near Murrieta for the past decade.

“Even with my background and nationality, I still think that people on my side would agree,” she said. “I don’t think this is a form of discrimination at all as far as race or picking anything that way, I just think that it’s more of a concern of us as people, how are we to live now with you [illegal immigrants] coming here?”

“That’s all that really is, but that’s major stress on the town.”

“I do think that it [illegal immigration] is going to overflow the town,” she added. “We’ve had the meetings and the toe stepping – I think the more we do it, the more people are united as the city itself comes together under the view that it’s not fair to simply drop [illegal immigrants] off.”

It’s not a coincidence that cities like Murrieta are suddenly suffering from an explosive influx of illegal aliens.

“A lot of what we’re hearing in the media and a lot of other places is that the conditions in Central America, such as the economic, are horrible conditions and there’s violence, gang violence, and that’s true,” Stu Harris of the National Border Patrol Council Local 1929 told ********. “That’s a terrible way to have to live, but that’s been going on for more than 10 years.”

“So for this invasion to start suddenly happening, something else had to change, and what changed is the fact that we were engaging in this ‘catch & release’ program and word spreads fast.”

And Obama’s “catch & release” immigration enforcement has encouraged hundreds of thousands of immigrants to illegally cross America’s border, exhausting the financial resources of both cities and states dealing with this invasion.

Texas, for example, is spending $1.3 million a week to fund state troopers and Texas Rangers who are combating the crime spilling across the Mexican border, but this is forcing the state to reduce law enforcement presence in other regions of Texas.

“There is no question we are doing less in other areas of the state because of it; No question,” said DPS Director Steve McCraw to the Texas House Homeland Security and Public Safety Committee.

Likewise, the swarm of illegal aliens entering the state is beginning to bankrupt Brooks County, Texas, which is spending taxpayer money on expensive medical care for illegals crossing through the South Texas county.

“All [the costs] occurs on the county,” Brooks Co. judge Raul M. Ramirez told ********, adding that his county has received no financial assistance from the federal government. “All these expenses we don’t budget for and the losses we have to pay for.”

The Obama administration is likely pursuing a Cloward and Piven style strategy of intentionally collapsing the border to overwhelm the United States as part of a long-term agenda to both grant amnesty for illegals who will serve as a big government voting block and to merge the United States with Canada and Mexico as part of an integrated North American Union.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Two High Probability Sites – Illegal Alien Relocation – Rural Vassar Michigan, And Syracuse New York….

Posted on July 9, 2014 by sundance
    MICHIGAN – The immigration crisis on the southern border, involving tens of thousands of minors from El Salvador, Honduras,and Guatemala, has become a concern for Michiganders who live in a rural community with fewer than 3,000 people.

Wolverine Human Services, a social services agency that typically helps needy Michigan children, is in the process of securing a contract and negotiating with the Office of Refugee Resettlement to bring between 60-120 male illegal immigrants, between the ages of 12-17 [pictured above], to the small city of Vassar without any input from residents of the community.
    About 100 concerned citizens, some bearing signs, gathered outside the Vassar City Hall Monday night to let public officials know what they think. (READ MORE)
    NEW YORK - The Sisters of St. Francis confirmed today that federal officials are exploring the idea of using the religious order’s vacant Syracuse buildings to house immigrant children awaiting deportation.
    Officials from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration for Families and Children traveled to Syracuse on Monday to inspect six buildings on the 10-acre Franciscan campus at Court Street and Grant Boulevard, said Rochelle Casella, speaking for the Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities.
    The inspection is part of an initial site assessment to see if two former convents or the former Maria Regina College center may be suitable for temporarily housing an undetermined of children from Central America who are awaiting deportation hearings.
    Cassella stressed in an interview Tuesday that the Sisters of St. Francis did not decide whether to accept any federal offer to lease or buy the properties.
    “The Sisters say there are a lot of factors to be taken into consideration,” Cassella said. “The Sisters have made no decision about the future of the property.”
    Federal officials initiated this week’s visit, she said, and looked over potential living quarters that include a gymnasium and commercial cafeteria. HHS officials would not confirm the Syracuse visit. (READ MORE)
    Relocations of Unaccompanied Immigrant Minors

CLICK HERE TO SEE LARGE INTERACTIVE VERSION

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Re: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform and Gun Control

Not, what you would call, successful....

FEMA Administrator: ‘We Have Not Been What I Would Say Successful Yet’ In Processing Immigrant Children

July 9, 2014 12:30 PM

Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency Craig Fugate testifies during a hearing before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on July 9, 2014 on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. (credit: Alex Wong/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — Top Obama administration officials told senators Wednesday they’re struggling to keep up with the surge of immigrants at the Southern border, acknowledging they’ve been overwhelmed as children show up by the tens of thousands from violence-torn Central America.

“We have not been what I would say successful yet” in ensuring that the unaccompanied kids are processed by the Border Patrol as quickly as required, Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator Craig Fugate testified before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

“The children continue to come across the border. It’s a very fluid situation,” Fugate said. “Although we have made progress, that progress is oftentimes disrupted when we see sudden influxes of kids coming in faster than we can discharge them, and we back up.”

Gil Kerlikowske, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection commissioner, said that the number of children picked up since October now stands at 57,000, up from 52,000 in mid-June, and more than double what it was at the same time last year.

The situation, Kerlikowske said, “is difficult and distressing on a lot of levels.”

Their testimony came a day after President Barack Obama appealed to Congress to give him $3.7 billion in emergency spending to deal with the crisis, which has become a political test for his administration as it sparks fierce debate on Capitol Hill and beyond.

The president was in Texas Wednesday for a fundraising trip, but he resisted calls to visit the border. Instead Obama planned to meet in Dallas with faith leaders and Texas officials, including Republican Gov. Rick Perry.

The crisis gave Republicans a fresh opportunity to question the Obama administration’s competence even as it complicated the debate over the nation’s fractured immigration laws.

Republicans at Wednesday’s hearing slammed Obama administration policies, blaming his efforts to relax some deportation rules for contributing to rumors circulating in Central America that once here, migrant kids would be allowed to stay.

“We’re trying to stop human trafficking. Are we actually increasing it?” asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., noted that a high percentage of the children fleeing El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are able to succeed in their goal of staying in America because they’re issued notices to appear at court hearings in the distant future, and many never do.

“Your odds are pretty good,” McCain said. “There is ample incentive for them to come to this country.”

The hearing got tense when McCain told Kerlikowske that he wanted the Obama administration to stop prohibiting lawmakers from taking pictures during tours of the detention facilities housing the immigrants.

“Are you telling me, when I visit a detention facility, that I can’t bring a cell phone with me? Are you saying that?” McCain stated. “A United States senator, visiting a facility, these are the instructions that you have signed? Is that what you’re saying?”

McCain added: “You have over-stepped your responsibilities and your authority, sir. And I want those instructions revoked as far as members of Congress are concerned, and I want it done today. You understand?”

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that it’s changing its priorities in order to respond to the crisis. Juan Osuna, director of the executive office of immigration review, testified that deportation cases involving unaccompanied child immigrants and parents traveling with children would be moved to the top of court dockets. That means lower priority cases will take even longer to wend through a court system where there’s currently a backlog of more than 360,000 pending deportation cases.
    Obama’s emergency spending request would add more judges to the court system, but elsewhere on Capitol Hill Wednesday Republicans raised questions about it. House Speaker John Boehner was noncommittal about whether the House would vote on it.

“If we don’t secure the border, nothing’s going to change. And if you look at the president’s request, it’s all more about continuing to deal with the problem,” Boehner told reporters. “We’ve got to do something about sealing the border and ending this problem so that we can begin to move on with the bigger question of immigration reform.”
    Obama’s decision to skip a border visit was providing more fodder for the Republicans and the handful of Democrats who say the president hasn’t responded quickly and forcefully enough to the mounting crisis.

Perry, a possible GOP presidential candidate in 2016, has been scathing in his criticism of Obama, saying the White House has failed to respond to his repeated warnings about a flood of minors at the border. But Obama spokesman Josh Earnest said the White House wasn’t worried about the optics of the president traveling to Texas without visiting the border.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

8 REASONS TO CLOSE THE BORDER NOW

07/09/2014
    fuzzysdad01 Uncategorized Breitbarts Big Government, Democrats, Disease, Establishment Republicans, REASONS TO CLOSE THE BORDER, Safety of US Citizens, scabies, Voter Fraud 2 Comments
    This is from Breitbarts Big Government.
    The lack of a spine is why the DemocRats or the Establishment Republicans will never secure the border.

With thousands of illegal immigrant minors continuing to pour over America’s southern border, the same politicians are singing the same songs: we can’t close the border, we must pursue comprehensiveimmigration reform, we can only reach political consensus if we compromise on border enforcement. It’s all nonsense. As I’ve explained in this space, we could easily close the border if we had the political will to do so.

The lack of political will springs from a fundamental misunderstanding of the risks of mass illegal immigration – to immigrants, both legal and illegal, and to American citizens. Here, then, are the top reasons to close the border, and to close it forthwith:

Disease. America is now coping with diseases it believed it had eradicated, at least in part thanks to unrestricted immigration. In early June, ABC 15 in Arizona reported, “US Border Patrol agents are worried that what’s coming over into the US could harm everyone… Agents are worried about a viral outbreak.” According to Border Patrol Agent and Rio Grande Valley Union representative Chris Cabrera, agents are experiencing contagious outbreaks – and so-called quarantine areas are nothing of the sort, often separated from the general population by mere caution tape. “There’s been an outbreak of scabies that’s been going on for the past month,” Cabrera said. And it’s not just scabies, it’s chicken pox, MRSA, staph infections. The Department of Homeland Security will not allow media to speak with doctors and medical staff treating illegal immigrants. A health official told The Blaze, “There is really no hard stop at the border, and we have no idea health-wise what diseases are coming across.”

The Safety of US Citizens. Crafting a system in which American authorities have no idea who is in the country is a recipe for public safety disaster. Immigration and Customs Enforcement admits that in 2013, it released 36,007 convicted criminal aliens awaiting deportation outcomes, including immigrants responsible for homicides, sexual assaults, kidnapping, and other serious crimes. The CIS breaks it down: “193 homicide convictions (including one willful killing of a public official with gun); 426 sexual assault convictions; 303 kidnapping convictions; 1,075 aggravated assault convictions; 1,160 stolen vehicle convictions; 9,187 dangerous drug convictions; 16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions; 303 flight escape convictions.” Meanwhile, ranchers along the southern border are victimized with impunity by drug cartels exploiting the open border.

The Safety of Illegal Immigrant Children. This new influx of illegal immigrant minors is unprecedented. Thousands of children, some as young as four years old, have been found crossing the border. Some have been found dead. Children are sometimes used by Mexican drug cartels, as well. While the Obama administration loudly proclaims that it doesn’t want children being sent through Mexico to the United States, they refuse to state that illegal immigrant minors will be deported. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson refused no less than six times on Sunday to say as much. Meanwhile, the Obama administration has already stated that it will not deport so-called DREAMers, illegal immigrants without felony records between the ages of 16 and 30.

The Threat of Terrorism. Both of our borders, northern and southern, are a source of anxiety with regard to terror. In 2011, a report from the Senate Homeland Security Committee found that the Canadian border gives “easy passage into America by extremists, terrorists and criminals whose purpose clearly is to harm the American people.” This month, Marine Corps General John Kelly, commander of US Southern Command, said that the southern border had become a “crime-terror convergence.” He explained, “All this corruption and violence is directly or indirectly due to the insatiable U.S. demand for drugs, particularly cocaine, heroin and now methamphetamines, all of which are produced in Latin America and smuggled into the U.S. along an incredibly efficient network along which anything — hundreds of tons of drugs, people, terrorists, potentially weapons of mass destruction or children — can travel, so long as they can pay the fare.”

Low-Wage US Workers Will Pay. Unions largely support illegal immigration, for three reasons: (1) they hope that illegal immigrants will one day vote, and vote for their political allies; (2) they understand that more illegal immigration means broader government, and government workers are more heavily unionized than private sector workers; and (3) they hope to legalize those illegal immigrants to force them into unions. Nonetheless, it is low-wage workers in the United States who pay the price for illegal immigration. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, virtually all of the net gain in jobs between 2000 and 2013 went to immigrants, either legal or illegal. Immigrants particularly made major strides in “building cleaning and maintenance and construction and extraction.”

The Taxpayers Will Pay. The illegal immigrants crossing America’s southern border are not villains. Most of them are likely looking for a place to work. But that doesn’t mean they’re not draws on public resources. Illegal immigrants have a poverty rate of 26 percent, twice that of the native-born. In Texas, CIS says that 58 percent of illegal households are on some form of welfare; that’s 55 percent in California. Taxpayers spend approximately $40 billion per year on education for illegal immigrants or their children. A huge majority of illegal immigrants don’t have health insurance, which means they take advantage of public services in some form or fashion. This isn’t about the intent of illegal immigrants, which may be great – they may be here to work, to contribute, to build a better life. But adding a huge pool of unskilled immigrants without legal working papers sets up a drain on the public dime.

Voter Fraud. The left dismisses the possibility of voter fraud while simultaneously declaring that voter ID is racist. But today’s decision from an Arizona court mandating that drivers’ licenses be distributed to illegal immigrants who will not be deported by the Obama administration puts us firmly on the road toward serious voter fraud.
    American Culture Is Under Attack. This is not the fault of immigrants to America, who, like all previous generations of immigrants from a myriad of other countries (including my great-grandparents from Eastern Europe), would be willing to acculturate to the United States. This is the fault of the left, which has suggested that the melting pot ideal with unique American values is culturally imperialistic and patriarchal. The result is an increasingly fragmented nation.

Despite these grave threats to America, members of both parties continue to pretend that leaving the border open is a viable option – Republicans, because they are beholden to big businesses seeking cheap labor, and Democrats, because they wish to confiscate the wealth of citizens. But at this point, there is simply no excuse for not closing the border
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

MUST READ: Health Ranger Mike Adams Violently Rammed by Truck Driven by Illegal Alien

Posted on
    AMERICA’S BELOVED HEALTH RANGER COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN KILLED BY AN IRRESPONSIBLE ILLEGAL YOUTH. THIS STORY TELLS US WHY THE BORDER MUST BE SECURED AND ALL ILLEGALS DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY. THE CARNAGE THESE CREATURES ARE CAPABLE OF CANNOT BE TOLERATED.
    Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

NaturalNews Insider Alert ( http://www.NaturalNews.com ) email newsletter
    Dear NaturalNews readers,
    I narrowly avoided serious injury today as my vehicle was violently rammed from the rear by a Dodge Ram truck driven by an illegal alien who fell asleep at the wheel.
    The young driver had no insurance, no license and no driving instruction, but like countless other illegals, he was operating multi-ton equipment on public roads, putting all our safety at risk.
    Far from being the innocent, harmless refugees as depicted in the distorted media, illegal immigrants soon grow up and get behind the wheels of large vehicles with no licenses, no training and no insurance. They take to the roads and often demonstrate safety records that are nothing short of disastrous.
    In states like Texas and Arizona, this problem is FAR worse than drunk driving. Here’s my story of what happened to me and why YOU or your family may be next:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/045925_il...motorists.html
    Clicking the link in Mike’s newsletter leads to this long post on his website. This is vital reading for everyone.
    (NaturalNews) Most Americans are aware that the Texas border is being overrun with illegal immigrants, but they don’t have firsthand experience in what it really means for law-abiding citizens. Right now, those who advocate this wave of human migrants are living in a fairytale, denying the very real costs on society in terms of education, health care, welfare, public health and public safety.
    One of these points was driven home for me in a very violent way today as I was driving in my vehicle. While lawfully stopped at a red traffic light, I was violently rear-ended at high speed by a Dodge Ram truck. The driver, I soon found out, was a very young illegal immigrant who now worked in construction. The kid, clearly of Latino origin, couldn’t have been older than 17, and he told me he “fell asleep at the wheel.” If my car hadn’t been in the way, it turns out, he would have driven head first — fully asleep — right into a busy intersection and possibly caused multiple fatalities.
    It was my vehicle, in other words, that took the hit and blocked Juan from barreling through a crowded intersection at high speed, injuring or killing any number of innocent Americans.
    No insurance, no money, no surprise
    This kid, who really is named Juan (I’ll keep his last name private), of course had no insurance. The truck belonged to his brother, and his brother didn’t have insurance either. They both worked in construction and were paid cash on a daily basis, completely outside the salary and tax system. I know all this because he volunteered this information, asking me not to call the police and saying that he would pay me back for the damage.
    I had no plans to call the police, of course, because everybody in Texas knows that illegal immigrant drivers have total legal immunity on Texas roads. Calling the police would just waste my time and theirs. Instead, I called my insurance company and filed a claim while documenting the evidence of the crash with my camera.
    Now, the good news is that I wasn’t seriously hurt in the accident, and neither was Juan. He also didn’t try to flee the accident, and he offered to pay for the damage, to his credit. But this article isn’t about myself or Juan; it’s about the fact that 100,000 more children like Juan have illegally entered Texas over the last few months, and those 100,000 kids are going to sooner or later be driving all over America’s roads, violating all the same rules, and very likely causing a huge number of road accidents while carrying no insurance, just like Juan.
    The mainstream media likes to portray illegal immigrants as harmless and helpless children who couldn’t harm a fly. But what they don’t tell you is that these same kids find themselves a few years later behind the wheels of multi-ton vehicles, barreling down the highways with no drivers licenses, no insurance and no legitimate driver’s education. As any Texas Highway Patrol officer will readily tell you, this creates a very real and present danger to public safety.
    Illegal entry leads to illegal use of public roads
    Many of these individuals, you see, refuse to abide by the rules of society. While other LEGAL immigrants follow the laws and apply for immigration, go through the background checks and wait their turn, the 100,000+ illegals crossing over the border follow no such rules. They believe they are immune to laws and rules, and many carry that belief into their adult life.
    Where everybody else on the road buys auto insurance, they don’t. Where everybody else pays taxes, they don’t. Where everybody else gets a ticket for rolling through a stop sign, the illegal drivers get total immunity, even for driving without insurance and smashing into other people’s cars or property. On the rare cases when they do get called into court for a serious infraction, the judges frequently let them off with $10 fines, saying, “They have no money to pay more.”
    This is what it’s like to live in Texas right now… or Arizona or New Mexico. We Americans who attempt to live in a lawful, civil society are being overrun by a wave of people who have total disregard for the law and who are being openly encouraged by a President who shares that total disregard for the law.
    This is not a condemnation of any person’s race or country of origin. I hold all people in high regard as long as they are willing to participate in a lawful and just society. A person’s country of origin, skin color, religion or even sexual orientation matter nothing to me in terms of judging their character.
    What I am wholly opposed to is the rampant runaway lawlessness now reflected across America from the White House down to the illegal migrants crossing the border and hoping to “cash in” on a society running on political handouts.
    As a result, law-abiding, hardworking citizens like myself who create jobs, pay taxes and repeatedly donate large sums of money to non-profit causes are subjected to being literally run over on the streets by illegals who demonstrate total disregard for America’s laws and public safety.
    And I was lucky in the sense that I have lots of martial arts training and a large, strong body with very high bone density. Had an older, more fragile person been struck in their car the same way I was struck today, they would have been sent to the emergency room. Had children been in the vehicle, they might have been seriously injured or even killed.
    Illegals cause far more auto accidents than you might suspect
    Of course, it’s true that anyone can be involved in an automobile accident from time to time, but those of us who live in Texas know the truth that almost no one dare utter: it is the illegals who account for a disproportionately high percentage of automobile accidents and fatalities.

They place an enormous economic burden on law-abiding Texans because they refuse to buy car insurance, and they refuse to obey any real rules. They don’t pay taxes but they vote. They don’t buy auto insurance but they drive. With a few simple paperwork forms, they can also collect various entitlement payments funded by American taxpayers.
    These are people who refuse to contribute to society but insist on taking from it.
    And like millions of other Americans, I’ve had enough of this insanity. It’s time for Americans to secure their own border by any means necessary and stop this relentless invasion by lawless people, many of whom will forever remain lawbreakers in our cities and on our streets.
    America cannot afford to pay their “benefits” while carrying the burden of their mistakes and careless accidents. We are a nation of people who are desperately struggling just to pay our own obligations such as pensions for retired city workers and salaries for schoolteachers. Our health care system is in a state of utter collapse; our police officers are vastly out-numbered and out-gunned; and our debts continue to rise beyond anything we can ever hope to pay.
    We cannot take on the plight of hundreds of thousands of illegals migrants who for the most part want to cash in on a society they see as a sort of “social lottery.” No matter how compassionate we are in our own hearts, this wave of immigration has serious economic and public safety consequences that we cannot ignore. And those consequences were really driven home for me today when my vehicle was rammed from behind in a violent crash today.
    If you don’t live near the border, you may not yet understand the severity of this problem
    From a distance, those of you in New York or Oregon (for example) might think this problem seems merely theoretical. You don’t have these illegals driving Dodge Ram trucks on your roads yet. You aren’t dealing with the schools being overrun by children who can’t speak English and thereby pull enormous resources away from the American children whose parents paid for their education via property taxes.
    You don’t have the tax burden of paying for the enormous drain on public services necessary to deal with these events. So you can’t yet understand the severity of these issues firsthand. In time, however, as these illegals make their way into your cities and home towns, you will come to recognize the severity of this unprecedented cultural catastrophe. America is being overrun, and they aren’t going to stop at Texas, either.
    I am not anti-immigration, by the way. If an immigrant wants to join America through an honorable, legal route that abides by the rules, I welcome them with open arms. After all, America is a nation built by immigrants, and I myself am of primarily European descent, making me a European-American descendant of immigrants.
    The difference is that law-abiding Texans like myself contribute to society. We abide by the rules. We carry mandated auto insurance. We pay taxes and create jobs. We give back to society through donations and volunteer service. And we are rapidly shrinking in number. Who will cover all these costs when all the law-abiding Americans have lost their jobs and have been economically crushed by the taxes needed to maintain social welfare programs? Nobody, it turns out. The system will collapse into ruin, and then cities won’t even be able to afford any law enforcement services at all.
    I can handle today’s hit, but many Americans can’t
    Following today’s auto accident, Juan probably owes me $1,000 in out-of-pocket costs that I will have to pay to see my vehicle repaired. Will I ever receive $1,000 from Juan? Not a chance. So Juan not only rammed my vehicle, he also transferred onto me his financial responsibility for his actions. (The insurance company already determined Juan was 100% at fault.)
    Can I afford $1,000? Absolutely I can, but a lot of Americans cannot. For them, $1,000 was their grocery money to feed their family for two months, or it might have been tuition money for a community college so they could pursue a better education. $1,000 isn’t chump change for a lot of people, and every time illegals like Juan smash into people’s vehicles, they spontaneously create these enormous financial burdens that, for many people, can be too much to bear.
    Nevertheless, I don’t hold any personal ill will toward Juan, and I’m glad he wasn’t injured. It would have been heartbreaking to have seen him seriously injured, bleeding out in the driver’s seat of his truck. Had that happened, of course, I am always ready with my knife to cut away the seatbelt and free him from the wreckage. I would have given him emergency first aid, called 911 and even administered CPR on him if necessary to keep him alive.
    I don’t despise people like Juan, you see. I would go out of my way to save their lives in a crisis. But it is also the truth that people like Juan are a public safety hazard, and they absolutely do NOT go out of their way to abide by the rules of Texas or the United States of America. They do not play by the same rules as you and I. In fact, they don’t play by the rules at all. Because of that, they are a very serious public safety hazard to us all.
    I consider myself a compassionate person, but my compassion is not blind. While I will go out of my way to help people in an emergency, I also demand that people take responsibility for their own actions and work to contribute to a safer and more lawful society. That means if people want to drive on our roads, they need to carry the same insurance and licenses as everybody else. Why should illegals be granted immunity from the laws of public roads?
    I’ve also concluded that the best defense against any cops is now ridiculously simple: Change your name to “Juan,” ditch your license and your insurance, and claim to be an illegal alien any time you’re pulled over. You will be set free from all speed traps, accidents, driving violations and liability. Illegals are America’s new Untouchables.
    Tomorrow Juan might ram into YOU
    Today Juan rammed his vehicle into the Health Ranger’s car, and the Health Ranger can take a good body slam and keep on truckin’. But tomorrow Juan might fall asleep at the wheel again and run over your aging mother, or your young child, or your family dog.
    What will you do with Juan and his 100,000 brothers and sisters when they start causing YOU loss of property or life? Will you then wish we had secured our borders and enforced lawful entry into the United States of America?
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045925_il...#ixzz36zKmsghV
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

During White House Protest – Immigration Leftists Quickly Realize They Better Shut Up When Dan Joseph Brings The Sunlight…

Posted on July 9, 2014 by sundance

During the Illegal Alien Rally in front of the White House, Dan Joseph begins asking organizers and activists about whether they “actually” support breaking the law. With simple and direct questions Dan gets the rally participants to admit on camera they support and indeed advocate for all south American countries to violate the U.S. border.

Then the rally organizers realize what’s going on – they do not want the truth of their motivation exposed to sunlight. Consequently they begin to follow Dan Joseph around pulling people away from his interviews.

Must watch video:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-the-sunlight/
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Read carefully.

What an Arizona Border Guard Just Found: Did the Other Shoe Just Drop?

I was trying to think what ELSE the cabal is trying to accomplish with their border scam plan and here’s another facet.
    Now, pretty much ANYONE can get into the USA through Mexico. It’s not all about bacteria, epidemics and massive amounts of taxpayers’ money.
    The feds ordered all those guns and millions of rounds of hollow point bullets last year, and now their terrorists are streaming into the country just itching to use them. I think you know what happens next.
    Maybe those funds Obama is asking Congress to approve tomorrow will go to pay for these terrorists… and perhaps to go on a few shooting sprees. ~BP

What This Border Guard Just Found Shows We Are Being Invaded By More Than Just Destitute Kids

While amnesty proponents are quick to call on Americans to show mercy to the poor children seeking refuge in America, empirical evidence shows the threat illegal immigration poses to America is exponentially greater than the thousands of kids streaming across the border.

As Western Journalism has previously reported, the threat of gang violence and disease is a constant danger to those working along the border and the nation as a whole.

Recent evidence, however, indicates the security risks extend much further to potentially include Middle Eastern terrorists bent on destroying the U.S.

Breitbart reports this week that one member of a security team working near the Arizona-Mexico border recently found what he believes is a Muslim prayer rug. He explained that he was working in the trenches with others on his team in an effort to intercept illegals unseen by Border Patrol officers perched on nearby hills.

“That’s when I saw this thing laying around,” he said. “And I was like, ‘What the hell is that?’”

Members of his team then joined him in investigating the cloth, noting that no one wanted to handle it without knowing what it might contain.

“I poked a bit at it with a stick and noticed some of the Arabic writing and was just like, ‘Oh boy,’” he recalled.

He confirmed that this was hardly the first encounter border guards have had with Islamic border-crossers interspersed among Mexican and Central American illegals. The contractor told Breitbart that six foreign nationals – from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen – identified as ‘Special Interest Aliens’ crossed the border in Texas before being apprehended by Border Patrol agents.

Increased illegal border traffic has concerned many legislators, including Texas Republican Rep. Ted Poe who believes terrorists are actively exploring ways to exploit America’s lax immigration law enforcement.

“Of course the way they would come to the United States would be through the porous border with Mexico,” he said. “The drug cartels will bring people into the country no matter who they are – for money.”

Photo credit: Vladimir Melnik / Shutterstock.com
    Source
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bor...yEmail07.09.14

And

Brietbart:

Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border by Independendent American Security Contractors

by Kerry Picket 9 Jul 2014, 7:37 AM PDT 53 post a comment
    Matthew Leber spokesman for the American Patriot, Three Percent, sent Breitbart News photos of what American security contractors on the ground believe is a Muslim prayer rug found near the border in Arizona last week.

A member of the security team spoke with Breitbart News on Monday night saying they were on patrol right along the border came down into a wash and the area were working in just south of Sierra Vista in Coronado national forest.

“That area is prime crossing from Yucca Springs over to Copper Canyon. And the reason that they use that area is anything from plain old Mexicans and South Americans to cartels and anybody else is because border patrol has a high point lookout area where in the Coronado national forest, tourists can come on up,” He said.

He added, “The border patrol parks up there with a surveillance vehicle that has cameras and flares on it. The problem is with flares, you can’t see down into washes. You can see people crossing the border, but the second they get into the washes, border patrol lose them. So, when they told us that, we decided we would patrol those areas by the washes.”

The group patrolled along the border that was a patchwork of decades old rickety fencing made from train tracks and cattle enclosures. Eventually, they were 50 yards by the border and saw a break in the wash.

“That’s when I saw this thing laying around. And I was like, ‘What the hell is that?’ We walked over there and I didn’t really want to pull at it not knowing what was on it. I poked a bit at it with a stick and noticed some of the Arabic writing and was just like, ‘Oh boy.’ I snapped a couple of photos and then went on our patrol.”

The same contractor told Breitbart News last week that six Special Interest Aliens (SIA’s) from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen were picked up by U.S. border patrol near Laredo, Texas. Each one had 60,000 Iraqi Dinars ($51.00) apiece on them.

Human Events reported in 2010 that Iranian currency and prayer rugs were regularly found near the southern border. A November 2012 House Committee on Homeland Security report from the Oversight Sub-Committee that stated:

U.S. Government officials who are directly responsible for our national security continue to affirm the vulnerability. In August 2007 former Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell stated that not only have terrorists used the Southwest border to enter the United States but that they will inevitably continue to do so as long as it is an available possibility. In a July 2012 hearing before the full U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano confirmed that terrorists have crossed the Southwest border with the intent to harm the American people. Additionally, the U.S. Border Patrol regularly apprehends aliens from the 35 “special interest countries” designated by our intelligence community as countries that could export individuals that could bring harm to our country in the way of terrorism.” From Fiscal Years 2006 to 2011, there were 1,918 apprehensions of these special interest aliens at our Southwest border.

Government sources are concerned that the rise in illegals crossing the border is coinciding with the uptick of individuals with ties to terrorism who are entering the country along the U.S. southern border.

Texas Republican governor Rick Perry has repeatedly warned that the flood of illegal immigrants over the nation’s southern border includes individuals affiliated with terrorist organizations from all over the world. In fact, the Jihadist group slamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which is in the midst of taking over large cities in Iraq, has already threatened to confront the United States on its on soil.

Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) told CBS’s local Dallas Fort Worth affiliate he believes that ISIS will use Texas’s southern border to enter the United States.

“Of course the way they would come to the United States would be through the porous border with Mexico. The drug cartels will bring people into the country no matter who they are — for money,” says Poe. “Everyone in the world knows that the border between the United States and Mexico is completely porous.”

Poe also said, “This jihadist group ISIS and it’s leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi have promised direct confrontation with America. He is looking forward to that day and he has said that publicly, we should believe him when he says that. These folks hate everything about the United States.”

Last week, Los Angeles Fox 11 News reporter Gigi Graciette tweeted out that sources told her, “three people on terrorist watch list were detained crossing the border illegally into CA.”
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Arrogant son of a bitch.

Defiant Obama Refuses to Visit Border: I'm 'Intimately Aware' of Everything Taking Place

by Tony Lee 9 Jul 2014 33 post a comment
    On Wednesday, President Barack Obama said there was no reason for him to visit the border to see firsthand the crisis that many believe he created by giving temporary amnesty to DREAMers in 2012 and vowing to ease deportations with executive actions.

Obama addressed the press after meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry in North Texas, and Obama said there is "nothing that is taking place down there that I am not intimately aware of or briefed on." Obama is in Texas to attend three fundraisers on Wednesday and Thursday for Democrats.

Obama said he was not interested in "theater" or "photo-ops" and continued to push comprehensive amnesty legislation in addition to urging Congress to pass his request for an additional $3.7 billion in funds to address the crisis.

He said it would be useful for his "Republican friends to rediscover the concept of negotiation and compromise" and emphasized that Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson has visited the border five times and will make a sixth visit this week.

Conservatives – like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) – have urged Obama to visit the border. Cruz even tweeted Obama two maps to let Obama know he could take detours from his fundraisers to go to border towns like Laredo or McAllen. Democrats like Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) have said that Obama seems like a president who does not care, playing pool instead of going to the border; Cuellar calls it "bad optics." Even Obama's most liberal allies have criticized him as well.

"It would have been nice for him to see and speak to some of these children and some of these mothers with children who've come – to find out firsthand why they're coming," Michelle Brane, director of migrant rights and justice at the Women's Refugee Commission, told the Associated Press. "I think that would make a difference in how he sees this problem."

Federal officials have said there have been 57,000 illegal immigrant children who have crossed the border since last year, and they estimate at least 150,000 more will try next year. The number of illegal immigrant children crossing the border drastically spiked after Obama unilaterally enacted his temporary amnesty program in 2012. Nearly all of the migrants who have been interviewed have said they made the trip to America believing that they would be allowed to stay in the country indefinitely if they made it across the border.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

This President is a liar, and so are his cronies.

Advertisement

BOMBSHELL: Leaked Memo Shows Barack Obama Lied About Border Crisis

Author: Editor
    Posted:
    Comments: 2

A recent bombshell memo leaked from the Department of Homeland Security indicates that public assertions made recently by the administration has been anything but truthful. Obama likes to claim he has deported more illegal immigrants than any president, but this breaking story paints a different picture.
    Much of the information contained in the memo, leaked by a confidential source on the inside, demonstrates the immigration crisis is actually worse than the media reports, and the government’s refusal to deport unaccompanied minors who come into the country.
    The report, identified as “De-Classified” and “Law Enforcement Sensitive,” reveals the fact that only 0.1 percent of the Central American minors illegally entering the U.S. having been deported in Fiscal Year 2013, down from two percent prior, plays a significant role in why the current border crisis is occurring.
    The DHS-ICE agency report admits the fact that 98 percent are allowed to stay is a significant draw for the minors to come into the United States. The agency acknowledges that conditions in Central America play a role in why the wave is occurring, but directly contradicts the assertion that such conditions are the only significant reason the crisis exists. The report directly contradicts any assertion U.S. government refusals to deport illegal immigrants is not a significant factor in why the crisis is occurring.
    The report further reveals that Central American nations are doing little to curb the flow of illegal immigration to the U.S. and attributes the lack of efforts in the host nations to stop the flow to the nations wanting their nationals to send money back home from the United States. The report also indicates that family members from the host nations already residing in the U.S. is a major draw for the current crisis. This indicates that illegal aliens already within the U.S. are possibly drawing more to illegally migrate north.
    The report states:
    Migration pull factors include reunification with family members already in the United States and successful migration attempts; that is, most (98 percent) OTM UCs are issued a Notice to Appear and not immediately removed from the United States. Last year, only 1,700 UCs were repatriated to their home countries.” The report also clarifies the statement: HSI-Intel assesses with high confidence that reunification with family members already in the United States continues to be a pull factor for UCs from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.
    The report also states:
    No single factor causes OTM UC migration to the United States. Rather, several factors combine to cause this, including poor economies and violence in home countries, potential employment opportunities in the United States, family reunification, and success at not being immediately repatriated drive OTM UC migration to the United States.
    via Brandon Darby
    Here is a link to the full leaked document.
    This is outrageous! It seems shamefully clear from the data in the report that Obama is helping to create this crisis to further his own political agenda (vote pandering!), with little regard for the safety of the children crossing the border or the communities where these illegals are being shipped. This is inhumane, and against the supposed core of what liberals profess to believe.
    Actions also need to be taken immediately to enforce the law and start mass deporting the thousands of illegals who have crossed over into America, and then armed military patrols need to be deployed to shut down the border in order to bring this government created crisis. It is time to secure our borders!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Mexico made deal to send more illegal aliens to the U.S.

July 9, 2014

On Monday, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina held a joint press conference in Playas de Catazaja, Mexico, to officially announce an agreement to make it easier for those making the illegal journey to the United States from Central America, to cross into Mexico.

The Southern Border Program to Improve Passage, will provide for more border checkpoints along Mexico's border with Guatemala, and offer more protection and even emergency medical care to those making their way north. The illegal aliens will receive a so-called Regional Visitor's Card, according to El Universal.

Officially, the program will grant the cards to only illegal aliens from Guatemala and Belize, allowing them to remain in Mexico's southern states for 72 hours (more than enough time to reach the U.S./Mexican border by train). While, those two countries share a border with Mexico, the program will undoubtedly benefit anyone who makes it to the border, which would explain why our Border Patrol stations are currently overflowing with illegal aliens from El Salvador and Honduras as well.

The program will also give special protection and even financial assistance to unaccompanied minors now pouring across our border. Of course, these efforts, chiefly by the Mexican government, will only increase the number of illegal aliens coming to this country by the thousands, now on a daily basis.

The official announcement only confirms what many of us have known all along...the current chaos on the border which the Obama administration has sympathetically (and dishonestly) characterized as a "humanitarian crisis," only exists due to collusion between the governments of Mexico, Guatemala and likely the United States.

You see, unlike the United States, Mexico actually defends their southern border...

In September 2010, the head administrator of the Mexican Superintendency of Tax Administration, Raul Diaz, told the Inter-Press Sevice (IPS) that his government was building a wall in the state of Chiapas, along the Mexican/Guatemalan border. The official reason given was to stop contraband from coming into Mexico, but as Diaz readily admitted: "It could also prevent the free passage of illegal immigrants."

Furthermore, Article 33 of the Mexican Constitution states:

The President of the Republic shall have the power to expel from national territory any foreigner, according to the law and after a hearing. The law shall establish the administrative procedure for this purpose, as well as the place where the foreigner should be detained and the time for that. Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.

Of course, in the U.S. illegal aliens are not only free to stay without fear of deportation, but they now protest openly, regularly invading Congressional field offices to demand amnesty legislation, as well as actually physically blocking the entrances and exits of the Washington D.C. headquarters of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters in 2013.

Obviously, the American people are under daily assault from foreign invaders, bringing with them crime and disease, but the bigger threat is from government corruption, both foreign and domestic...governments that manufacture crises which threaten to "fundamentally transform" ours into a Third World nation in less than a generation.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Militia Sets Up Command Center South of San Antonio

10 Thursday Jul 2014
    Posted by bydesign001 in Uncategorized
    4 Comments

Tags
    Illegal Immigration, Militia, US-Mexico border

[COLOR=#]Rate This[/COLOR]

KRGV
    VON ORMY – A militia is gathering south of San Antonio to prepare for what they say is a mission to secure the border.

A leader with the group said they will deploy to Laredo first and spread from there to other parts of the border. The group set up a command center in Von Ormy to train and get organized.

The group has a website called Patriot Information Hotline. The group will not say how many members make up the militia.
    The commander is a man named Chris Davis.

‘We have patriots all across this country who are willing to sacrifice their time, their monies, even quit their jobs to come down and fight for freedom, liberty and national sovereignty,’ Davis said….

Continue Reading

As reported two weeks ago by Promoting Common Sense One Person At A Time:
    ***ACTION ALERT*** All Texas & National Militia Available Please Converge Immediately Status GO: Mission close down Laredo Crossing for starters ((All need to be closed)) Operation complete when border fence is in place and secure Name: Love’s #298 Love’s Travel Stop 28527 Interstate 35, Encinal, TX 78019 (956) 948-7044 Location: I 35 & Hwy 44, Encinal, TX Distance from Encino: 93.7 miles Contact numbers: for location and or pick up 580 889 1036 423 333 8872 Militia ***ACTION ALERT*** All Texas & National Militia Available Please Converge Immediately Status GO: Mission close down Laredo Crossing for starters ((All need to be closed)) Operation complete when border fence is in place and secure Name: Love’s #298 Love’s Travel Stop 28527 Interstate 35, Encinal, TX 78019 (956) 948-7044 Location: I 35 & Hwy 44, Encinal, TX Distance from Encino: 93.7 miles Contact numbers: for location and or pick up 580 889 1036 423 333 8872 Militia Conference Number 24/7 For info and assistance 559 726 1300 access 639939# It’s time to bring down the thunder. Activating the Patriots willing to stand up for America GO GO GO. III% Kelli in Texas USA Let’s share this like the brushfires of Liberty.

Read more at http://conservativetribune.com/militi…

LINKS:
    http://www.krgv.com/news/militia-set...f-san-antonio/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patri...18240398401313
    http://conservativetribune.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imAMmWplSZ8
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Militia Sets Up Command Center South of San Antonio

There are multiple updates to this story. Please click here to get the latest information.

Toggle Photos/Video

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 6:16 PM
    Updated: Jul 8, 2014 6:24 PM

VON ORMY - A militia is gathering south of San Antonio to prepare for what they say is a mission to secure the border.

A leader with the group said they will deploy to Laredo first and spread from there to other parts of the border. The group set up a command center in Von Ormy to train and get organized.

The group has a website called Patriot Information Hotline. The group will not say how many members make up the militia.
    The commander is a man named Chris Davis.

"We have patriots all across this country who are willing to sacrifice their time, their monies, even quit their jobs to come down and fight for freedom, liberty and national sovereignty," Davis said.

Border Patrol officials sent CHANNEL 5 NEWS a statement about the group.

"Customs and Border Protection does not endorse or support any private group or organization from taking matters into their own hands as it could have disastrous, personal and public safety consequence," the statement said.

"CBP appreciates the efforts of concerned citizens as they act as our eyes and ears. Securing our nation's borders can be dangerous. Interdicting narcotics and deterring and apprehending individuals illegally entering the U.S. requires highly trained law enforcement personnel," the statement said.

http://www.krgv.com/news/militia-set...f-san-antonio/
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama 'Happy to Consider' Deploying National Guard to Border
    Breitbart ^ | 7/9/14 | Tony Lee
    Posted on 7/9/2014, 10:13:53 PM by Nachum

On Wednesday, President Barack said that he was "happy to consider" deploying National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexico border to help local law enforcement officials stem the tide of illegal immigrant children flooding across it.

After meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry in Dallas, Texas, Obama said sending National Guard troops, though, would be a "temporary solution."

Obama said if Republicans wanted some National Guard troops to be sent to the border as a condition for approving the $3.7 billion in funding Obama requested, he "would be happy to consider it."

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Wonder if this was coincidence or perhaps someone helped that train off the track?

Rumors are rampant. Militia groups are taking covert action. We can only HOPE for CHANGE now.

GOOD NEWS! “The Beast” Carrying 1,300 Illegals to the US Border DERAILS in Mexico

Posted on
    La Bestia, The Beast, carrying illegals through Mexico to the US border, June 2014

Good news! The Beast is temporarily out of commission via a derailment. If only it were permanently out of commission via an explosion. But I’ll take whatever good news develops.

The news agencies keep lying to us by calling these young adult invaders “children.” By now, most everyone understands that lie, so why do they keep repeating it? Arrogance? Habit? Psychopaths?

Business Insider

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – A cargo train used by Mexicans and Central Americans to travel toward the U.S. border derailed in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca on Wednesday, stranding about 1,300 migrants, emergency services said.

Many of the migrants aboard were young people and nobody was injured when the train nicknamed “the Beast” came off the tracks, a spokesman for local emergency services said.

Since last October, more than 50,000 unaccompanied minors, most from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, have been caught illegally crossing the southwest border of the United States.

Children say that they are fleeing violence at home and hope that they will be able to stay in the United States.

Several days of heavy rain in southern Mexico may have caused the train to derail, authorities said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-mex...#ixzz372mIS7bl
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing a little thermite couldn't fix...

Thanks

Wtf??????

Administration Bans Donations, Assistance to Illegals in Obama Internment Camps from Churches, Pastors

10 Thursday Jul 2014
    Posted by bydesign001 in Uncategorized
    Leave a comment

Tags
    Communism, illegal alien invasion, Illegal Immigration, internment camps, War against Christians

[COLOR=#]Rate This[/COLOR]

“Pastor Coffin even asked if they could provide the children with toys, blankets and food. But the federal government’s response was the same – no donations allowed.”
    So what the heck is Glenn Beck talking about but that’s another post. Moving on…

Illegal aliens experiencing Obama’s disdain for the church and charities first hand but they are so immersed in their own miserable world that they will fail to pick it up. Again, moving on….
    Why would Barack Obama deny illegal aliens, whom are Latino and Christian by nature spiritual enlightenment and much needed donations?
    Answer: This is a manufactured crisis. In order for such a nefarious scheme to be successful, the pawns in this nightmare and the misery indexing of their pain and suffering discernible.
    Evil yes, but not unlike other nefarious deeds conjured up by the Obama administration as witnessed by Americans the past six years.
    While we are on the subject, let us not call them detention or processing centers, call them by their names, “prisons” or “internment camps” and WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?
    Fox News
    Pastors and churches have been banned from helping the thousands of illegal immigrant children housed in border detention facilities run by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, clergy in Texas and Arizona tell me.
    ‘Border Patrol told us pastors and churches are not allowed to visit,’ said Kyle Coffin, the pastor of CrossRoads Church in Tucson, Arizona. ‘It’s pretty heartbreaking that they don’t let anybody in there — even credentialed pastors.’
    A public affairs officer for the Border Patrol confirmed that ministers and church groups have been banned from the Nogales Placement Center.
    ‘Due to the unique operational and security challenges of the Nogales Placement Center, religious services provided by outside faith leaders are not possible at this time,’ the Border Patrol told me in a statement…. One of the other ministers placed a telephone call to Border Patrol and was turned away. So Coffin decided to make a telephone call, too – and what he was told was startling.
    “They flat-out said no,” he said.
    What about just a pastoral visit to encourage the children?
    “They said no,” he said.
    What about allowing pastors to pray with the children?
    “There was an immediate no,” he replied….
    Read full article
    Illegal aliens, young and old are pawns in Barack Obama’s tool chest. They and their families must be broken so that Progressives can march them out giving the impression that these people arrived here in the USA lost (we’re hearing that spin now) and that only the American government can save them.
    In the meantime, pastors, charity organizations, politicians and anyone the least bit curious are being denied access to the illegals. Translation: What happens in the internment camps stays in the internment camps.
    After their spirits are truly broken, Barack Obama and fellow Communists will step up the spin in their televised propaganda campaigns accusing Americans opposing this manufactured crisis of being heartless.
    We are not heartless; we are just no longer easily bamboozled by this administration.
    The talking points will be, ‘we’re trying to do this for the children and they won’t let us,’ ‘they’re trying to stop us’ and ‘what kind of people are they?’
    All of the above explains why Obama is having such a good time doing photo ops, bowling, playing pool, bar hopping, campaigning and fundraising.
    Obama could care less about the suffering of his pawns whose bamboozled parents never imagined their children ending up in federal prison detention center disease ridden internment camps indefinitely after crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
    This is not a refugee problem but unintended consequences (maybe not) of those who believed that Obama loves children and would not be so cruel. SIKE!
    This will backfire on the Obama administration and their Commie clan of self-serving elitists, all of whom are in over their heads.
    Talking points to give them cover will be as follows:
    After all, if a mother or father truly loved their children, would they really send them off with a coyote or member of a drug cartel? Why would anyone who claimed they loved their children do such a thing?

LINK:
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...gration-camps/
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...pen-Our-Hearts
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Ryan, I think we have some "operators" out there doing things no one else wants to think about....

I have a strong suspicion that train didn't just fall off the rails.

We have a huge contingent of people moving toward the southwest - American citizens, who are armed. A command post has been set up. Somewhere near San Antonio I hear.

I also hear they are "recruiting" "large numbers of patriots".

The shit is about to "get real".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Militia Group Recruiting Armed Volunteers in Texas to Fight for ‘National Sovereignty’

Oliver Darcy

A militia gathering near San Antonio, Texas is using social media and a 24-hour hotline to recruit armed volunteers for plans to deploy and secure the Southern border.

The group’s commander Chris Davis told KRGV-TV his group is composed of patriotic Americans who are willing to sacrifice for their country.

“We have patriots all across this country who are willing to sacrifice their time, their monies, even quit their jobs to come down and fight for freedom, liberty and national sovereignty,” he said.

“Everybody realizes something has to be done, and we are here to look out for our fellow man while ensuring our national sovereignty,” the 37-year-old truck driver, who served in the Army and National Guard, added to the Houston Chronicle.

A militia group in Texas plans to deploy to the Southern border and secure it.

(Image source: Screen grab via: KRGV-TV)

He would not, however, provide either outlet with details pertaining to how many members are in his militia, though he said members are screened through background checks. It was also unclear how the group plans to secure the border or when they would attempt to do so.

Davis only told the Chronicle they would deploy when they have “enough trained manpower” and would do so in a “legal and lawful manner,” but failed to provide the outlet with specific details.

A 21-minute YouTube video, however, shows Davis outline the tactics they will use, according to the Chronicle.

“How?” Davis asked on the video. “You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, ‘Get back across the border or you will be shot.’”
    The video, which drew sharp criticism, was removed Monday by Davis who said it was taken out of context by a pro-amnesty group, the Chronicle reported.

“If we come across a family that may have made it across the border, we will give them water and food and make contact with ICE or Border Patrol and tell them we have these people here,” he reportedly said.

On the group’s “Patriot Information Hotline” website, they say they support the “border initiative” and “patriots all over the U.S.A.”

The group further says they have attempted to make contact with Cliven Bundy and other militias operating in Texas.

The militia’s website provides some information on the group. (Image source: Screen grab)

A leader within the militia told KRGV that they will ultimately deploy to Laredo and said they have established a command center in Von Ormy to train and organize.
    The border patrol released a statement to KRGV discouraging the militia from interfering with their duties.

“Customs and Border Protection does not endorse or support any private group or organization from taking matters into their own hands as it could have disastrous, personal and public safety consequence,” the statement said.

“CBP appreciates the efforts of concerned citizens as they act as our eyes and ears. Securing our nation’s borders can be dangerous. Interdicting narcotics and deterring and apprehending individuals illegally entering the U.S. requires highly trained law enforcement personnel,” it added.

Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) on Twitter
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information