Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Alien Invasion (Formerly: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform)

Thanks

Default Re: Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform and Gun Control

Wouldn't is be nice if Cantor's ouster was just the teaser for November? The masses come out and send the DC elitists back home!

We don't want Amnesty you fuckers! Democrats want amnesty for votes, GOP establishment want amnesty for workers, I just want the fuckers out!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing an article like that makes me very glad I've spent what I have on firearms in the last year or so.

Once I've got it, no one is getting it.

Thanks

Seeing an article like that makes me certain the motives behind "universal background checks" are not honorable.

They are in fact simply a step towards registration and a subsequent confiscation.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Confiscation, incarceration, loss of rights, loss of Freedom... you name it.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

http://www.euronews.com/2014/06/11/o...hool-shooting/

Obama ‘frustrated’ at resistance to gun control laws after latest school shooting

11/06 03:38 CET

Yet another shooting at a school in the US has left two teenagers dead and prompted more soul searching over the country’s gun laws.

The latest incident in Oregon happened when a teenager walked into a high school and shot one student before apparently turning the gun on himself.

President Barack Obama expressed his frustration at his inability to enact stricter gun control legislation.

“This society has not been willing to take some basic steps to keep guns out of the hands of people who can do just unbelievable damage. We’re the only society, the only developed country on earth where this happens.”

America’s powerful gun lobby namely the National Rifle Association has mounted stiff opposition to any attempts to restrict gun ownership. They cite mental health problems for the recent spate of mass shootings not the availability of firearms.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I just got this email...

Statement on the Situation on the Southern Border
    6/11/14
    "I do not support amnesty of any kind, and I never have. The wave of illegal immigrants currently at our southern border is overwhelming our Border Patrol and other service organizations. Even the Secretary of Homeland Security is now describing this as a “problem.” President Obama making empty promises has created a humanitarian crisis. The House will not be voting on the Senate-passed immigration bill and I will oppose any amnesty, to any person, of any age, that is not going through our legal immigration process."

"I have always stood strong against illegal immigration. I have voted against the DREAM Act and have supported reforming the 14th Amendment to end birthright citizenship. I helped bring a new Immigration and Customs Enforcement office to Colorado Springs and have always been a strong supporter of securing our border. Until our border is secure, we must not even consider extending amnesty. The President will not even enforce the laws currently on the books, so why should we pass more laws for him to ignore?"
    - Congressman Doug Lamborn (CO-05)

All of this is in regards to the influx of KIDS on the border.
    Last edited by American Patriot; June 11th, 2014 at 18:33.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Biden: We need ‘constant, unrelenting stream’ of immigrants

By Benjamin Goad - 06/10/14 03:23 PM EDT

Vice President Biden painted a rosy picture of the outlook for U.S. businesses Tuesday, but said economic growth hinges in large part on immigration reform, now languishing in Congress.

“We need it badly from a purely – purely economic point of view,” Biden said during remarks to the National Association of Manufacturers.

The call came amid a wide-ranging address to the business group, in which Biden said the United States is better positioned than its rivals to compete in the global marketplace.

“We have the most resilient economy in the world,” Biden told hundreds of people gathered at the business group’s annual conference. “We’re better positioned than any country in the world to lead the world in the 21st Century.”

Biden said a key to the country’s solid economic footing is the “the ‘constant, unrelenting stream’ of immigrants that has come to the United States for generations.

“Not dribbling,” Biden explained. “Significant flows.”

He said the United States is among a few countries that can boast sustainable population growth, a vital part of ensuring a sufficient workforce and growing economy.

“China doesn’t have it, Japan doesn’t have, it most European countries don’t have it,” he said.

Biden tied the historic economic benefits to passage of immigration legislation now stalled in the House. Citing government estimates, the vice president said a bill passed last year in the Senate would increase the gross national product by 4.5 percent over the next 20 years, reduce the national deficit by $850 billion and extend the solvency of the Social Security system by two years.

Biden also called for increased federal investment in the country’s infrastructure and steps to improve job training.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

You know, Obama's statements remind me of this meme that has been floating around for a little bit...

(Excluding you Colorado folks though. )

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Obama looks like he's going to go for the Brass Ring! Full on bans and confiscation!

Obama Demands Adoption of Australian-Style Gun Confiscation Laws

Date

• 31 reading now

Nick O'Malley

Even as police were still on the scene of yet another American school shooting – the 74th since the massacre of primary school children in Newtown – President Barack Obama praised Australia’s gun laws in an online question and answer session.

“Couple of decades ago, Australia had a mass shooting, similar to Columbine or Newtown. And Australia just said, well, that’s it, we’re not doing, we’re not seeing that again, and basically imposed very severe, tough gun laws, and they haven’t had a mass shooting since,” said the president in a pre-arranged session held to discuss his plans to help cut student debt.

“Our levels of gun violence are off the charts. There’s no advanced, developed country that would put up with this.”

Obama prepared to work for gun controls

"Right now, it's not even possible to get even the mildest restrictions through Congress," says US President Barack Obama.

He said he was stunned that Congress had not managed to pass laws on new regulations after the Newtown massacre in 2012.

“Most members of Congress — and I have to say to some degree this is bipartisan — are terrified of the NRA. The combination of, you know, the NRA and gun manufacturers are very well financed and have the capacity to move votes in local elections and congressional elections. And so if you’re running for office right now, that’s where you feel the heat,” he said.

The President’s comments, his most direct since his efforts to pass gun control legislation failed, came hours after a gunman shot dead a 14-year-old student at a junior high school in Oregon.

US President Barack Obama has singled out Australia's response to gun violence for praise - the US gun lobby disagrees. Photo: Reuters

Mr Obama’s comments were quickly condemned by conservative media. The Washington Times noted that he praised “a country that had outright banned and imposed a mandatory buyback on almost all long guns, including semi-automatic weapons and shotguns".

A comment piece in the National Review Online thundered: “In other words, the President of the United States just praised a government for forcefully removing all semi-automatic firearms (ie. a remarkable number of the guns in America and the majority of those sold today) from its citizenry.

“Let me be clear, as Obama likes to say: You simply cannot praise Australia’s gun laws without praising the country’s mass confiscation program. That is Australia’s law. When the Left says that we should respond to shootings as Australia did, they don’t mean that we should institute background checks on private sales; they mean that they we should ban and confiscate guns. No amount of wooly words can change this. Again, one doesn’t bring up countries that have confiscated firearms as a shining example unless one wishes to push the conversation toward confiscation.”

In the wake of the Newtown massacre gun control activists backed by Mr Obama and Vice-President Joe Biden backed reforms that would have included increased background checks but not widespread bans and buybacks, which are generally considered too radical a move in the United States.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I demand Obama go to hell.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The New Dumping Grounds

The administration quietly redistributes illegal aliens through military bases

June 11, 2014
    By Michelle Malkin

A source tipped me off last week to a curious occurrence: It seems that two planeloads of illegal aliens were recently shipped to Massachusetts. The first reportedly landed at Hanscom Air Force Base in Bedford. According to my tipster, approximately 160 illegal immigrants arrived on that flight and stayed nearly a week before being transferred to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) site and then released.

The second flight reportedly was diverted from Hanscom to Boston’s Logan Airport this past weekend. I am told that both Massachusetts and New Hampshire officials were on hand. I reached out to Hanscom AFB for confirmation but did not receive a call back by my deadline.

Question: How many other military bases are stealthily being used to redistribute, house, process, and release illegal border crossers?

What we do know for sure is that the Obama administration already has converted several other military bases across the country into outposts for tens of thousands of illegal aliens from Central and South America.

San Antonio’s Lackland Air Force Base opened its doors as an illegal-immigrant camp last month. Port Hueneme Naval Base in Ventura County, Calif., will shelter nearly 600 illegal border-crossing children and teens. The Fort Sill Army post in Lawton, Okla., was ordered on Friday to take in 1,200 illegal aliens despite the objections of GOP governor Mary Fallin, who blasted the White House, saying, “The Obama administration continues to fail in its duty to protect our borders and continues to promote policies that encourage, rather than discourage, illegal immigration.”

A makeshift detention center in Nogales, Ariz., is being used as the central clearing station for the latest illegal-alien surge. The deluge is a threat to national security, public safety, and public health — not to mention a slap in the face to the law-abiding men and women in uniform on those bases and a kick in the teeth to law-abiding people around the world patiently waiting for approval of their visas.

Meanwhile, a law-enforcement source in Texas tells me this week that countless illegal aliens are being released into the general public despite testing positive for tuberculosis. “The feds are putting them on public transportation to God knows where,” he said.

Another source, working in the Border Patrol in south Texas, tells me: “Our station, along with every other station, is flooded with women and small children. One lady yesterday had a baby as young as eight months. And they’re coming over with pink eye and scabies. So getting them medically cleared becomes a priority. They’ll be here for almost a week, so we provide them with formula and diapers. We have a catering service contracted to feed them because it’s too many for us to feed on our own. And of course, they end up being released because every family housing facility is full. They’re supposed to show up for immigration court at a later date, but they don’t.”

Same old, same old. I’ve reported for years on the feds’ catch-and-release games and deportation Kabuki. The “notice to appear” letters — known as “run letters” — are a notorious joke in open-borders circles.

The latest “crisis” is a wholly manufactured product of White House administrative amnesties, which are supported by a toxic alliance of ethnic-vote-seeking Democrats and cheap-labor-hungry big-business Republicans. The flood comes just as Obama’s DHS announced a two-year extension for beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. A whopping 560,000 illegal aliens have been granted amnesty under DACA and also have received employment authorization.

As I’ve said for two decades, illegal-alien amnesties guarantee two things: more illegal immigration and more Democratic voters. Now we have a White House forcing U.S. military bases to provide interminable benefits and services to illegal aliens for political gain, while said White House evades responsibility for allowing military veterans to die waiting for the most basic of medical services.

And where’s the GOP “leadership” in this country? Doing the bidding of the amnesty-loving U.S. Chamber of Commerce and demonizing Republican candidates at every level who are sick and tired of giving away the store and the country.

God save us from bipartisanship.

Thanks

Fort Sill, Lawton Community Prepare For Immigrant Children

Some community members question what risks children bring with them

June 12, 2014

Hundreds of children who immigrated to the United States illegally are set to arrive in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon.

The children are all under the age of 18 and were picked up trying to cross the U.S. border. They are headed to Lawton, where they will be housed at Fort Sill.

The government’s plan is the talk of the town in Lawton. Some people question what risks the children bring with them. Only a chain link fence and three strands of barbed wire will separate them from the town.

Others welcome the children’s arrival with open arms.

“It is what it is,” said Heather Hoehn, who lives just a few blocks from Fort Sill.

Hoehn learned of the 47,000 unaccompanied minors who tried to cross the border illegally in the last six months. Between 600 and 1,200 will soon be her new neighbors.

“It really wasn’t too much of a surprise, seeing as the way that the government is these days. They do things that we have no control over. We can't do anything about it,” Hoehn said.

The children will be kept in old barracks that are within sight of Interstate 44.

“I really think they are a security risk,” said Michelle Schmidt, who also lives near Fort Sill. “Send them back.”

Fort Sill officials said the children will never be allowed outside the gates. They will also be kept away from soldiers.

The government will bring in employees to cook, clean and care for the children. Fort Sill says bringing in workers will be a boost to the local economy.

However, Lawton resident Marcello Clay believes caring for the children is costing everyone.

“Bill payer, tax payer, they have to foot the bill for it, so the frustration is there,” Clay said.

“They are children. How can we turn them away? Most of them are grateful for a better chance and that's what this country is about, isn't it?” said Carolyn Wagoner, who lives near Fort Sill.

The children will receive free health care and education. Schmidt said she thinks the immigrants will get better treatment than her own American children.

“The government isn’t even worried about us civilians but yet we are going to take care of foreign countries. It makes no sense,” Schmidt said.

The children’s stay at Fort Sill should only be temporary. Officials at Fort Sill said every child already has a relative or designated sponsor in the U.S. The children will be transferred to them or eventually be deported.

Under the government’s plan, Fort Sill could house children for up to four months and perhaps longer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post

Fort Sill, Lawton Community Prepare For Immigrant Children

Some community members question what risks children bring with them

June 12, 2014

Hundreds of children who immigrated to the United States illegally are set to arrive in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon.

The children are all under the age of 18 and were picked up trying to cross the U.S. border. They are headed to Lawton, where they will be housed at Fort Sill.

The government’s plan is the talk of the town in Lawton. Some people question what risks the children bring with them. Only a chain link fence and three strands of barbed wire will separate them from the town.

Others welcome the children’s arrival with open arms.

“It is what it is,” said Heather Hoehn, who lives just a few blocks from Fort Sill.

Hoehn learned of the 47,000 unaccompanied minors who tried to cross the border illegally in the last six months. Between 600 and 1,200 will soon be her new neighbors.

“It really wasn’t too much of a surprise, seeing as the way that the government is these days. They do things that we have no control over. We can't do anything about it,” Hoehn said.

The children will be kept in old barracks that are within sight of Interstate 44.

“I really think they are a security risk,” said Michelle Schmidt, who also lives near Fort Sill. “Send them back.”

Fort Sill officials said the children will never be allowed outside the gates. They will also be kept away from soldiers.

The government will bring in employees to cook, clean and care for the children. Fort Sill says bringing in workers will be a boost to the local economy.

However, Lawton resident Marcello Clay believes caring for the children is costing everyone.

“Bill payer, tax payer, they have to foot the bill for it, so the frustration is there,” Clay said.

“They are children. How can we turn them away? Most of them are grateful for a better chance and that's what this country is about, isn't it?” said Carolyn Wagoner, who lives near Fort Sill.

The children will receive free health care and education. Schmidt said she thinks the immigrants will get better treatment than her own American children.

“The government isn’t even worried about us civilians but yet we are going to take care of foreign countries. It makes no sense,” Schmidt said.

The children’s stay at Fort Sill should only be temporary. Officials at Fort Sill said every child already has a relative or designated sponsor in the U.S. The children will be transferred to them or eventually be deported.

Under the government’s plan, Fort Sill could house children for up to four months and perhaps longer.
    I cannot emphasize strongly enough the unease and suspicion with which this move is generating in the Lawton-Ft. Sill Community, from Soldiers and Civilians and Retired Military alike. Most think that this is just the beginning of a larger program, and that many illegals will drift into the area because of family and other connections. I am from Lawton-Ft. Sill and the crime and other socio-economic problems there are bad enough as it is without this added to it.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avvakum View Post
    I cannot emphasize strongly enough the unease and suspicion with which this move is generating in the Lawton-Ft. Sill Community, from Soldiers and Civilians and Retired Military alike. Most think that this is just the beginning of a larger program, and that many illegals will drift into the area because of family and other connections. I am from Lawton-Ft. Sill and the crime and other socio-economic problems there are bad enough as it is without this added to it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Afraid so.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avvakum View Post
    Afraid so.
    This "problem" must be corrected...

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Let's just say he's successful in his plan to confiscate. What do you suppose happens next? See the "Obama Surrenders Iraq" thread for at least one potential outcome.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I get the distinct impression that things are transitioning into high gear, multiple fronts. They must seriously sense a weakness from the right. I'm not sure they're wrong. Conservatives have done exactly nothing of any substance to counter the extreme moves of the Left. What happens then? They get even more extreme. Coming soon to a theater near you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    I get the distinct impression that things are transitioning into high gear, multiple fronts. They must seriously sense a weakness from the right. I'm not sure they're wrong. Conservatives have done exactly nothing of any substance to counter the extreme moves of the Left. What happens then? They get even more extreme. Coming soon to a theater near you.
    Or they sense a resurgence of Conservatism as evidenced by a number of these primaries (like Cantor's) and are wanting to head it off, by say importing more Democrats.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    Let's just say he's successful in his plan to confiscate. What do you suppose happens next? See the "Obama Surrenders Iraq" thread for at least one potential outcome.
    Confiscate guns? It won't work. We'll start shooting back.

They'll get a few of us, but not all of us and people will organize rapidly against it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information