Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton Arkancide and Suspicious Deaths During The Obama Administration

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Clinton Arkancide and Suspicious Deaths During The Obama Administration

Okay, I am by no means a tin foiler but I figured I'd start this thread in here anyway. In the last year there have been a number of deaths of high profile, right leaning people so I can't help but wonder if it is coincidence or otherwise. Remember, the Clintons had a number of suspicious deaths surrounding them as well.

Here's a list of people that have died in the last year, their cause of death, and date of death:

25 Members of SEAL Team 6, helicopter shot down/all killed, 8/6/2011 ***
    Andrew Breitbart, heart attack, 3/1/2012
    Christopher Lasseter (witness to Breitbart's death), missing, date unknown **
    Michael Cormier (on autopsy team of Breitbart), arsenic poisoning, 4/20/2012 **
    Mark Craighead (of Crossbreed Holsters), heart attack, 8/24/2012
    Larry Dever (Sheriff of Cochise County, AZ - strong anti-illegal immigrant stance, supported AZ SB1070), single car accident, 9/19/2012
    Keith Ratliff (producer of the FPSRussia YouTube channel), shot in back of the head, 1/3/2013
    John Noveske, single car accident, 1/4/2013
    Aaron Swartz, suicide after being prosecuted for computer crimes, 1/11/2013 *
    Chris Kyle, shot by PTSD suffering vet, 2/2/2013
    Chad Littlefield (associated with Chris Kyle), shot by PTSD suffering vet, 2/2/2013 **

and while not dead Mas Ayoob survived a recent helicopter crash on 1/26/2013.

Did I miss anyone?

* Not known to be "right leaning" but believed to be "pro-freedom"
    ** Political leanings unknown, though related to right-leaning causes/people
    *** Political leanings unknown

Thanks

Default Re: Deaths Of High Profile, Right Leaning People

No, I think that's the ones I knew about.

PTSD. Marine killed the SEAL. There's something seriously fishy about that. I'd like to know more about that Marine and his background.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Keith Ratliff. 32 shot point blank in the back of the head.

The guy behind the FPSRussia youtube channel.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I didn't hear about him, or didn't make the connection. Wow. Was that one kept quiet? I just looked him up.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Andrew Breitbart, heart attack, 3/1/2012
    Mark Craighead (of Crossbreed Holsters), heart attack, 8/24/2012
    Larry Dever (Sheriff of Cochise County, AZ - strong anti-illegal immigrant stance, supported AZ SB1070), single car accident, 9/19/2012
    John Noveske, single car accident, 1/4/2013
    Chris Kyle, shot by PTSD suffering vet, 2/2/2013
    Keith Ratliff. The guy behind the FPSRussia youtube channel, shot in back of the head. 1/3/2013

and while not dead Mas Ayoob survived a recent helicopter crash on 1/26/2013.

There Ryan. You can add/edit your own post as you like.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I didn't hear about him, or didn't make the connection. Wow. Was that one kept quiet? I just looked him up.
    Wasn't quiet on gun forums that I frequent, that's for sure.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I only go to the gun forums when I'm looking for something specific or when you or Ryan point me to a link there.

I guess I mean "in the news"....
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

If I remember right Breitbart fell nearly on the same day the NDAA went into affect.
    Many have gone down since.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Hey Vector, just checked on that link you posted, leading back to our site. The SAME link with the same words on that thread leads to Business Insider BUT NOT the original article!

just thought you'd like to know.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I was on the fence about adding Keith Ratliff. I know plenty of people know of the FPSRussia YouTube channel but I don't think most people really knew who Keith Ratliff was so that's why I didn't include him originally. He himself wasn't exactly high profile though he was part of a high profile venture so I can see having him on there.

Thanks

Ryan - might consider adding this guy to the list. He wasn't exactly a "right leaner" though, but CERTAINLY was a Freedom activist.

Aaron Swartz, 26 yrs old, allegedly suicided. He was being hounded by the US Government apparently... he may have just been distraught and did kill himself... but he is one to keep in mind.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Here's another weird one... connected to Andrew Breitbart. Christopher Lasseter vanished. He was the "only witness" to Breitbart's death on the street.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/now-a-wit...th-disappears/

Also in this story: Michael Cormier, age 61, a forensic technician who worked as a photographer in the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, died suddenly from what is suspected to be arsenic poisoning.

So more than once death and/or disappearance related to Breitbart.
    Now a witness to Breitbart's death vanishes

Follows suspicious demise of member of coroner's team

by Jerome R. Corsi Email | Archive Subscribe to feed
    Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter. He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command." Corsi's latest book is "Where's the REAL Birth Certificate?"More ↓

A private investigator has been unable to find the only eyewitness to the sudden death of media innovator and conservative activist Andrew Breitbart.
    The apparent disappearance of Christopher Lasseter, who says he saw Breitbart drop to the sidewalk in front of a restaurant, adds to the mystery surrounding Breitbart’s March 1 death.

On the day the Los Angeles County coroner released Breitbart’s autopsy report, a photographic technician at the coroner’s office died suddenly of suspicious causes.
    In addition, at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., just three weeks before Breitbart’s death – where he promised to unveil “damning” new video evidence of Barack Obama’s radical past that would change the election – Breitbart gave WND details of his upcoming revelations.

He claimed to WND that he had a video showing radical Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers and Barack Obama at Harvard planning revolution in the United States. But the video, aired just after he died, was of Obama introducing a radical Harvard professor, and the general response was flat.

Filmmaker Steve Bannon, appointed executive chairman of the Breitbart News Network after Breitbart’s death, has insisted to WND that the media mogul died of natural causes and to suggest anything else is irresponsible.

“Breitbart had an enlarged heart,” Bannon told WND. “He had been hospitalized for the problem last year and told to lose weight that he did not lose.”
    Bannon, formerly a Breitbart News Network board member, told WND that for months prior to his death, Breitbart had been working overtime to finalize a refinancing of his news agency.

“He died of natural causes,” Bannon said. “The family wants the matter put to rest, and WND is beginning to irritate me suspecting foul play.”
    In addition to Bannon, Laurence Solov, formerly president and chief operating officer, was elevated after Breitbart’s death. Solov took Breitbart’s place as CEO.
    An eyewitness disappears

After recruiting the assistance of private investigators, WND found that Lasseter, the 26-year-old witness who saw Breitbart drop dead, is no longer residing at his last known address in California.

At the request of WND, Ohio-based private investigator Susan Daniels recruited a California-based private investigator to find Lasseter. The local investigator tried without success to find a cell phone or landline phone number for Lasseter.

After determining that Lasseter lived with his parents, Thornton, age 64, and Elaine, age 56, at a Los Angeles address, the investigator visited the residence in-person to see if he could make contact.

During the visit, the investigator reported, no one picked up the phone when he dialed the Lasseter apartment number outside the building. But he was greeted by a voice recording that identified different people at the apartment by first name, with none of the names on the recording being Christopher, Thornton or Elaine.
    The investigator concluded Christopher Lasseter had “hunkered down” in what seemed to be an attempt to avoid further questioning.

He was unsure Lasseter was still residing at the address and considered it possible that Lasseter had moved.

On March 1, Crime File News reported Lasseter was walking his dog in Brentwood, Calif., when he saw Breitbart cross the street from the Brentwood Restaurant.
    Breitbart was walking without apparent distress when he stepped on the curb “and fell like a sack of potatoes,” Lasseter said.

He noted that Breitbart’s skin color was bright red, which is not typically associated with heart attack victims.

Paul Huebl, who writes for Crime File News, reported April 22 that he interviewed Lasseter and added the detail that the witness was disturbed by Breitbart’s color.
    As a former Army medic, Huebl knew that most heart attack victims turned blue.

Coroner’s assistant dies

On April 20, Los Angeles County Chief Coroner Craig Harvey released the autopsy report on Breitbart, listing the cause of death as heart failure resulting from an enlarged heart and some heart disease.

Harvey noted no prescription or illegal drugs were detected and only a small amount of alcohol was found in Breitbart’s system at the time of death.

While the coroner concluded no foul play was suspected, his report made no attempt to explain why Lasseter observed Breitbart’s skin was “bright red” at time of his death.

Then, within hours of the release of Breitbart’s preliminary autopsy report, Michael Cormier, age 61, a forensic technician who worked as a photographer in the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, died suddenly from what is suspected to be arsenic poisoning.

“At this point we haven’t ruled out foul play,” Los Angeles Police Lt. Alan Hamilton told the Los Angeles Times, referring to Cormier’s sudden death. “It’s one of the thing being considered. We are waiting for the coroner’s results.”

A video about Derrick Bell airs

At CPAC Feb. 10, Breitbart told the influential audience of grass-roots supporters that he planned to do the vetting on Barack Obama that the mainstream media failed to do in 2008. He promised to begin releasing videos within a few weeks.

“The videos are going to come out; the narrative is going to come out that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails back in the 1980s like Bill (Ayers) and Bernardine Dohrn, equally radical, who said one day we’re going to have the presidency.”

Breitbart told WND at CPAC that the not-yet released videos included footage of Ayers and Obama openly discussing revolution while Obama was a student at Harvard Law School.

The video released by Breitbart.com after Breitbart’s death, however, showed law student Obama embracing Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic with ties to Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s radical pastor for 20 years in Chicago.

“The video did not seem as earthshattering as Breitbart initially claimed it to be, just weeks before the 43-year-old unexpectedly passed away at his home last Thursday,” the New York Daily News observed.

Bannon insisted to WND that the video released by Breitbart.com after Breitbart’s death was the film Breitbart referred to when speaking in February to CPAC.
    “There is no other footage,” Bannon insisted. “We were working on the Derrick Bell video when Breitbart died, and we released to the public the video we have.”
    However, in a contentious March 8 interview with CNN’s Soledad O’Brien, Breitbart.com Editor in Chief Joel Pollack said the Bell video was just “one of the materials Andrew Breitbart was talking about.”

It was “not his final bombshell,” Pollack said.

“This is the beginning of a vetting process that begins with Andrew Breitbart’s probe into Barack Obama’s time in Chicago and will continue,” he explained.
    On Feb. 5, Breitbart had dinner cooked by Ayers at the home of Ayers and Dohrn after Daily Caller publisher Tucker Carlson won a “Super Bowl Dinner” auctioned off by Ayers for $2,500.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/now-a-wit...IQHrcdsvYfg.99
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

He was the one Anonymous hacked the DOJ over wasn't he? For sharing data that was already freely available?

Know what date he committed suicide on?

Thanks

Swartz, found dead on January 11, 2013

On January 11, 2013, Swartz was found dead in his Crown Heights, Brooklyn apartment where he had hanged himself.[12][13][14]
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Just saw that in an article vector posted. I'll add him but, I'll add him with a * noting he wasn't necessarily right leaning.

I'll also add the witness to Breitbart's death with a * of his own.

Thinking about it... Wasn't that guy that claimed Obama was a gay cocaine user also found dead? I don't remember his name.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    I was on the fence about adding Keith Ratliff. I know plenty of people know of the FPSRussia YouTube channel but I don't think most people really knew who Keith Ratliff was so that's why I didn't include him originally. He himself wasn't exactly high profile though he was part of a high profile venture so I can see having him on there.
    Let me point out that the "unknown" who are "movers and shakers" are those who will be targeted.

You, me, Mal, Phil... we'd be "targets". We're "unknowns" but "actively" look at things. If one of us vanishes, dies under unusual circumstances, the rest of us better watch our backs and make the biggest stink on the planet.

I believe that is something that Bracken brings up in one of his books.
    Last edited by American Patriot; February 4th, 2013 at 17:35.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Wow, I missed this thread and put another article on the same thing here and the civil war video posted here.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

And we might want to add the man that was with Chris Kyle. he's obviously connected.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    And we might want to add the man that was with Chris Kyle. he's obviously connected.
    He could have been "collateral damage" but I'll go ahead and add him.

Thanks

Looks like we're not the only ones "gettin' it":

Suspicions Raised After Deaths of Three Firearms Experts

Posted on
    Thirteen months ago, I wrote a piece in which I compared Chris Kyle, the former Navy SEAL and lead author of the book, American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History, to former Green Beret Sgt. 1st Class Kelly A. Stewart, the man whose life I chronicled in my first nonfiction book, Three Days In August. Then, late Saturday night, I read a shocking news report about Kyle being shot to death at a gun range. Amidst so much anti-gun vitriol floating about these days, something didn’t seem right, but I couldn’t place it.

Things started to come together today, however, after I saw a graphic posted by a Facebook friend. It showed the images of three firearms experts in the United States — Keith Ratliff, 32; John Noveske, 36; and Kyle, 38 — and information about their untimely deaths — all within a one-month period.

On Jan. 7, Guns.com reported the death of Noveske three days earlier after driving off a highway and “crashing into boulders.”

On Jan. 8, Defense Review reported reported the death of Noveske, describing him, among other things, as “known for building high-end/high-quality AR-15 rifles.”

Also on Jan. 8, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Ratliff had been shot once in the head on the evening of Jan. 3.

Alone, any one of the three deaths could be overlooked. Viewed together, however, it’s difficult to believe foul play is beyond the realm of possibilities.
    It will be interesting to see if my suspicions “grow legs” beyond this page.

Bob McCarty is the author of Three Days In August: A U.S. Army Special Forces Soldier’s Fight For Military Justice, a nonfiction book that’s available in paperback and ebook via most online booksellers, including Amazon.com. His second book, The CLAPPER MEMO, is coming soon.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information