Keeping this within the subforum of Skeptics Corner, I propose we consider what was communicated in (2000) - 2001. I notate 2000 as it was when Titor first appeared, though his larger volumes of discussion came about in 2001.

In 2001, Art Bell still had his Post to Post discussion boards. At least for a while. That year was strange and P2P was pulled offline with no notice.

A month or two before P2P went offline, I used the print function on a thread named "I am from 2036". This created a .php extension file. It is downloadable and readable by opening in a browser tab.

That save I did is now here for the grab. It was housed on Anomalies for years and many people took the saved file and used it to show others and even create recreations of the original site format. For my purpose, I only wanted a raw and correct archive. Something to refer to when questions and debate arose.

The archive set for viewing by clicking or download the link. As its native format is web based, it can be opened in various programs now, but for ease I suggest any browser.

http://www.transasianaxis.com/orig_s...rintthread.php

The year is 2013 and we are facing severe division among the US citizenry. It is also at near to 50/50 split and not all about politics.

With North Korea's change in leadership, Kim Jung Un is showing so far he does what he says he will do and now he says he will nuke the US.

Titor said we had a short nuclear WWIII in 2015, but things were said to ramp up to that.

On hindsight, Titor claimed 2004/2005 we would start to see mini-Waco's. A beginning as it were. At that time many looked at the events and said, nope. Well, it was a start date, not an all out in your face event. Even now it is hard to point at 2004/2005 as a start as Titor suggested, but we know we are seeing a lot of infringing upon basic rights granted to a free people. Not the least of which is due process.

So here in 2013, I ask for participants to take off the cap of daily life and consider with logic and fact what, if any part, of Titor's story could be real.

Yes this matter has been examined 1000 ways to Sunday and accusations have been made and withdrawn about who Titor was. It is largely held by the Primary examiners from Anomalies who are also here, that it was more than one person and not real, based on many investigated matters. Maybe so. But maybe not.

The point being, it is a tad chilling to read the news and see what is happening and think, "hmm. Didn't Titor reference something like this?"