Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Bombing

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Good job!!!

Can we now start profiling muslims?

Is the Administration still going to allow Muslims in leadership positions at the DHS?

Can we fire Janet and Holder for letting this happen on their watch?

What about Zero?

Is he still gonna bring more of his muslim buddies here and continue forcing middle America to build them their mosques.

What about the spec ops guys and training drill at the very spot the bombs were planted?

What about our borders the terrorists sneaking through.

Is this going to wake people up enough to start changing their veiws on Islamic terror?

Thanks

now we can go back to whatever and we will never hear from him again. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, days ago I received an SSD to convert my main OS drive and have not been able to all vacation long. Now I may shelve it for another day.

Thanks

Rest well Gentlemen.... good job tracking this all of you. Get some sleep.

I'm gonna get some food or something stronger.

I am sitting here with some friends and relatives, military backgrounds... the consensus is this guy was well trained to have managed to escape for as long as he did once they were after him (almost 24 hours).
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

As one who has such a long experienced record of fine service, I thank you. I will be attempting to cull together more audio and will post. I do have the audio from the attack and will post that later.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    Caution!

I am only posting this link in case anyone cares to check it for any purpose.

It is a very clear image if the dead bomber and it is very not safe for lunch.

AGAIN, DO NOT CLICK if you have an issue with a gore image.

http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg
    Now that's a picture that just warms the cockles of my heart.

Glad to hear they got the fucker alive! I was listening to Mark Levin's show and he was giving blow-by-blow off the local scanner. I heard they were going to send in K9s right before they got him and, heard LEOs were speculating he was wearing a suicide vest. I was afraid the dogs might cause him to blow his vest if he did, take the dogs with him. I was really hoping they'd smother the boat in 40mm tear gas grenades instead then again, it was windy up there earlier so it might not have been possible.

Either way, glad they brought him in.

Thanks

Nice clean pic and without the use of several rounds of photoshop.

Wonder where they hid Osama's?

Thanks

That was the elder brother in that pic, of course.

Here is white hat

Name:  ht_suspect_ambulance_mi_130419_wg.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  56.6 KB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Good job!!!

1. Can we now start profiling muslims?

2. Is the Administration still going to allow Muslims in leadership positions at the DHS?

3. Can we fire Janet and Holder for letting this happen on their watch?

4. What about Zero?

5. Is he still gonna bring more of his muslim buddies here and continue forcing middle America to build them their mosques.

6. What about the spec ops guys and training drill at the very spot the bombs were planted?

7. What about our borders the terrorists sneaking through.

8. Is this going to wake people up enough to start changing their veiws on Islamic terror?
    1. Profile set application on how one is and acts, if they happen to be muslim, do not shy from it. That's all.

2. Yes, they will.

3. Great idea, but won't happen.

4. 3 more years. At least he did not hesitate to call them terrorists in his 10pm address tonight.

5. Yes

6. I suspect they were hired to monitor for dirty bomb and when that was not what happened, they walked away as nothing else was their job.

7. That debate will change. Politically these guys are poison to the left.

8. I have already seen a shift here. Some still push they were here and something happened, but that is not the majority.

Thanks

More of white hat.

Name:  BIQiDemCcAE9RV7.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  75.3 KB

Thanks

For levity.

An FBI agent was going over a fence and it opened after he made it over.

Name:  tumblr_mlj0hjZCFh1r4t9tao1_400.gif
Views: 69
Size:  851.5 KB

Thanks

Thanks Phil,

It's been a tough week for America.

When we make mistakes in life we should try to learn from them and avoid making them again.

Watching the events unfold this week I see some effects of what an outside threat has in some ways, if only breifly, united our diversities as Americans.

We came together after 911, for a while.

I'm enjoying watching the people in Boston waive the red, white and blue as cars go by honking their horns in victory because Islamic Terror lost today.

But it wasn’t free, it came at a cost. Many lives were lost, many more permanently disfigured from the injuries they suffered in this unrestricted war Islam
    tirelessly wages against our nations freedoms.

Thanks

Thanks Vector,

It has been an amazing and tough week. There will be fallout and questions unrelated to these men. Little things like the bearcat mrap and uses of law with regard to public safety provisions. Add the warrent-less capture of wireless data that has served little use it appears and yes, more will come.

What we also experienced was an all out show of force from all branches. That is something I have never seen and it worked very very well.

I am just sincerely glad to have this part over. I too feel like cheering those folks who did so well.

Thanks

Vector, what you and I were discussing about fallout from this matter is rather well addressed in this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...or-threat.html

Boston bombs: Obama lulled America into false confidence over terror threat

The war on terror cannot be fought at an arm's length - and the attacks on Boston have brought uncertainty back to American streets, writes Peter Foster.

SWAT team members go door-to-door searching for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Photo: Getty Images

By Peter Foster, US Editor

10:59PM BST 19 Apr 2013

In his State of the Union address to the American people earlier this year, Barack Obama declared that he was "confident" of achieving "our objective of defeating the core of al-Qaeda".

Although he acknowledged the need to pursue the "remnants" of the terrorist group and its affiliates, the overall message was clear – al-Qaeda was badly degraded, the tides of war were receding and the US was winning this fight that was no longer even officially a war.

The Boston bombings would appear to present a fundamental challenge to that assessment and once again bring the nagging uncertainty of terrorism back on to the American main street.

It is too soon to be absolutely sure the attacks were motivated by jihadist ideology, but the Islamic videos on the website of the older of the two Tsarnaev brothers point very firmly in that direction.

They bring home the complexity of the global Islamist threat and the fact that it cannot be confined to wars in distant lands, or fought at arm's length using drones, as the Obama administration has quietly yet insistently led America to believe.

Mr Obama and his intelligence community know the threat from al-Qaeda affiliates, but have chosen to downplay it to the US public.

Even when that fight does directly touch on American lives, as it did last September when the US ambassador to Libya was murdered in Benghazi by an al-Qaeda linked group, the administration appears at pains to deny the connection.

Indeed, next week, America's transportation authority is to relax rules on carrying knives on planes for the first time since the September 11 attacks.

But as many counter-terrorism experts have been saying – their voices often drowned out or ignored in favour of the pleasing simplicity of the Obama administration's narrative – the threat from al-Qaeda is too amorphous and shifting to ever have been discounted.

"They've fallen into the same trap that the Bush administration did early on," says Tom Jocelyn, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies think tank who tracks the movements of high-value al-Qaeda targets.

"They define al-Qaeda as a hierarchical terrorist organisation such that if you kill 'x' number of leaders then the whole thing falls apart."

But the early information on the Tsarnaev brothers – born in Kyrgyzstan to a Chechen family, but living in the US for up to a decade – points to just how blurred, in reality, the distinctions between al-Qaeda and its affiliates can become.

"It's a hybrid thing, that's the problem," says Aaron Zelin, a fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy who has written extensively about the decentralisation of al-Qaeda. "It's a unique threat, there's nothing like it and that's why people have a hard time grasping what it is."

Looked at that way, Mr Obama's "confidence" – and that of the American public – is likely to be badly shaken by what is emerging from Boston.

Related Articles

Thanks

Glenn is saying he has information that Obama has been hiding things on this event.

Exclusive: Congressional Source Contradicts ICE Account, Says Lawmakers in Possession of File on Saudi National That Called for Visa Revocation
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...sa-revocation/

Janet Napolitano Responds to Report of Deportation for Former ‘Person of Interest’: ‘Not Worthy of an Answer’
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-of-an-answer/

The Saudi Saga: Key Information Still Being Revealed in Case of former ‘Person of Interest’ Gov’t Considered Deporting

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...nds-next-week/

Saudi News Site: Michelle Obama Visited Saudi National in Hospital on Thursday

Apr. 19, 2013 11:45am Tiffany Gabbay

The well-known Saudi Arabian news site Okaz.com released a report claiming first lady Michelle Obama visited two young Saudi Arabian nationals — including one once considered a person of interest and who sources tell TheBlaze was being considered for deportation — in the hospital Thursday following the Boston attacks and reassured them of their health status.

Below is a screenshot of the Okaz report:

Steven Miller, a researcher at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, translated the Arabic-language article into English for TheBlaze.

“Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health,” begins the article before explaining the students’ injuries.

“Noura al-Ajaji underwent a third surgery yesterday to repair and beautify the thigh area, just above the knee, treat skin damage caused by shrapnel, and remove fragments. This was the third round of the treatment plan for al-Ajaji; the first phase focused on sterilizing the wounds, and the second focused on healing the gash caused by glass shrapnel. Medical reports issued by the hospital yesterday confirmed the complete integrity of her knee and thigh.”

“Al-Ajaji, who is a master’s student in cosmetic dentistry, was injured by flying glass fragments from the nearby Colby glasses store, which she was nearby during the Boston Marathon bombings, resulting in an 11 centimeter gash in the thigh area.”

A senior law enforcement official with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) told TheBlaze Thursday that reports claiming the department was deporting Alharbi under section 212 3B (“security and related grounds”) and had opened an “event” (or file) on the Saudi Arabian national following the Boston attacks is “categorically false.”

Documents presented to Congress, however, were subsequently reported by TheBlaze to have confirmed that plans were made to revoke the visa of Alharbi.

The congressional source told TheBlaze it was unclear as to why representatives from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would be unaware of the plans for visa revocation.

The Saudi news report is plausible given that the first lady along with President Obama visited victims of the Boston bombings at several different area hospitals Thursday afternoon.

The visits were closed to the media and scheduled with little advance notice due to security reasons.

The New Yorker called Okaz as the “most popular” newspaper in Saudi Arabia.

Breaking News - Boston Terrorist Attack - TheBlazeTV - Glenn Beck Radio Show - 2013.04.18

Published on Apr 18, 2013
    TheBlaze has uncovered new information related to the Boston Bombing investigation

Glenn Beck Threatens to Expose Government Concerning Boston Bombing Cover-Up

Published on Apr 19, 2013
    Glenn Beck says the response to the Boston Marathon bombing will determine whether America survives and says The Blaze will expose the government cover-up on Monday.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Federal Official: Boston bombing suspect suffered throat injury and may not be able to talk

By Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
    updated 10:08 PM EDT, Sat April 20, 2013

Chief: Suspect did fire shots from boat

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• NEW: Dzhokar Tsarnaev is "intubated and sedated," an official says
    • The suspect is in "not yet able to communicate," the governor says
    • The younger brother suffered an injury to the throat, an official says
    • 57 people remain hospitalized, including three in critical condition

(CNN) -- The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack.

With one suspect dead, authorities believe answers to a motive and whether the brothers had help rest with Dzhokar Tsarnaev, who was captured Friday night just minutes after authorities had indicated that a massive manhunt for the suspect appeared to come up empty.

The official, who was briefed on Tsarnaev's condition, spoke on condition of anonymity.

Tsarnaev was in "serious but stable condition" and "not yet able to communicate yet," Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick told reporters during an impromptu briefing on Saturday.

Federal prosecutors are at the heavily guarded Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where Tsarnaev is being treated for wounds.

Authorities have not publicly detailed the injuries sustained by the teen, but an official who has been briefed said Tsarnaev has been "intubated and sedated." The official also spoke on condition of anonymity.

"I, and I think all of the law enforcement professionals, are hoping for a host of reasons that the suspect survives, because we have a million questions, and those questions need to be answered. There are parts of the investigation, in terms of information and evidence, that still needs to be run to ground," Patrick said.

Authorities have not said whether they have questioned Tsarnaev, nor have they publicly said what charges will be filed against the teen. But a Justice Department official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told CNN the teen will face federal terrorism charges and possibly state murder charges.

The government has invoked the public safety exception, a designation that allows investigators to question the teen without reading him his Miranda rights and without a lawyer present, another Justice Department official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, told CNN.

Tsarnaev, 19, and his older brother, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, are accused of setting off two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing three people and leaving more than 170 wounded.

The arrest of Tsarnaev brought to an end a manhunt that paralyzed Cambridge, Watertown and Boston as authorities searched door to doorfor a suspect not only believed to be behind the bombings, but who they feared also could unleash more explosives.

Acting alone?

So far, evidence suggests that the two brothers acted alone in the bombings and subsequent shootout, Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau said.

"From what I know right now, these two acted together and alone," Deveau told CNN on Saturday. "I think we have to be ever vigilant, and we're learning as we go along, but as far as this little cell -- this little group -- I think we got our guys."

Even so, questions remain.

"Why did these young men who grew up and studied here as part of our communities and our country resort to such violence? How did they plan and carry out these attacks? And did they receive any help? The families of those killed so senselessly deserve answers," President Barack Obama said Friday in a televised address.

24 hours of chaos

Shortly after the FBI released photos of the suspects Thursday night, Tsarnaev and his older brother led authorities on a wild car chase and shootout.

Officials say the brothers, for no obvious reason, killed Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier while he was sitting in his car. The Tsarnaevs then hijacked a Mercedes, telling the driver they were the marathon bombers, and hurled explosives at the pursuing officers, authorities said.

"There was an exchange of over 200 rounds of gunfire, there were improvised explosive devices, and handmade hand grenades thrown at the officers at the scene," Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said.

Photos: Boston celebrates

Suspect 2: Dzhokar Tsarnaev

Photos: Manhunt for Boston bombers

The day Boston became a ghost town

Tamerlan Tsarnaev ran out of ammunition during the shootout and was tackled by officers. That's when the younger Tsarnaev drove the Mercedes toward the officers and his brother.

"They dive out of the way, and he (the younger brother) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street," Deveau said.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was later pronounced dead at the hospital. He was wearing explosives and a triggering device when he died, a source briefed on the investigation told CNN.

The FBI, while executing a search warrant at a residence believed to have been affiliated with Tsarnaev, took three people into custody for questioning Friday. It was unclear Saturday what information the FBI was seeking and whether the three were released.

'Pool of blood'

The dramatic end to the manhunt came when a Watertown man, cooped up in his house all day because of a "shelter in place" order, finally stepped outside when the order was lifted.

David Henneberry soon noticed the tarp covering the boat in his backyard was flapping in the wind and a retention strap was cut. He also noticed a small amount of blood on the tarp.

"He basically stuck his head under the tarp, noticed a pool of blood," Henneberry's stepson Robert Duffy told CNN.

Henneberry called 911, Duffy said.

Authorities arrived and evacuated Duffy's stepfather. Using a bullhorn, they called out to the suspect: "Come out with your hands up."

The man refused.

"We used a robot to pull the tarp off the boat," David Procopio of the Massachusetts State Police said. "We were also watching him with a thermal imaging camera in our helicopter. He was weakened by blood loss -- injured last night, most likely."

A gunfight ensued, with more than 20 rounds fired.

Authorities eventually rushed the boat and took the teen into custody.

Cheers and mourning

As word of the arrest spread, hundreds of residents swarmed the streets of Watertown and Boston, surrounding police cars and cheering them on.

But the celebrations were tempered by the deaths of four people this week, all allegedly by the hands of the Tsarnaev brothers.

Three spectators were killed in the marathon bombings, and Collier, the MIT police officer, was fatally shot early Friday. At least 57 people remained hospitalized Saturday afternoon, including three in critical condition, according to a CNN count.

On Saturday night as Collier's body was driven from the morgue to a funeral home, Boston-area police officers and firefighters lined the route to pay respect to their slain colleague.

Mistaken identity adds to family's grief over Boston victim

The family of 8-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in the bombings, issued a statement thanking the authorities and members of the public who helped track down the two suspects.

"None of this will bring our beloved Martin back, or reverse the injuries these men inflicted on our family and nearly two hundred others," the Richard family said. "We continue to pray for healing and for comfort on the long road that lies ahead for every victim and their loved ones."

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

'Boston Stands as One'

Boston sports teams Saturday honored victims of the attacks.

The Boston Red Sox planned a special pre-game ceremony at their Saturday game against the Kansas City Royals, which was played amid heightened security at Fenway Park. Their Friday night game against the Royals was postponed because of the city lockdown and will be played Sunday, the team said.

The Boston Bruins hockey game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, originally scheduled for Friday night, was rescheduled for Saturday afternoon.

The Bruins and Penguins, along with the Red Sox, all plan to auction their Saturday jerseys to support the bombing victims.

Limited-edition T-shirts reading "Boston Stands as One" are being sold by the Boston Celtics to support the victims. Players planned to wear some of the shirts while warming up for Saturday's game, the team said.

'Seek forgiveness'

What's next for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect?

The Tsarnaevs' uncle Ruslan Tsarni said their alleged actions were abhorrent.

"You put a shame on our entire family -- the Tsarnaev family -- and you put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity," Tsarni said.

Tsarnipromised Saturday to help his nephew seek forgiveness from the bombing victims and advised him to tell police everything he knows.

The brothers come from a family originally from the Russian republic of Chechnya and fled the brutal wars there in the 1990s. It's unknown how their Chechen roots may have influenced their alleged actions.
    Tsarni said he believes Tamerlan Tsarnaev influenced his younger brother.

FBI agents interviewed the elder Tsarnaev in 2011 at the request of a foreign government that suspected he had ties to extremist groups, the FBI said. It declined to name the government, but a senior U.S. official told CNN on Saturday that it was Russia that made the request of the United States.

The request was based on information that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a follower of radical Islam, the FBI said, adding it found no evidence of terrorism activity.

"I think unless we see some horrible dropping of the ball, I don't think this is an intelligence failure," said former CIA operative Robert Baer. "In retrospect, it might look like one, but I don't think it is."

The suspects' father, who lives in the Russian republic of Dagestan, told CNN on Saturday that he believes his sons were "never, ever" involved in the Boston attacks. He also said he plans to go to the United States, though he didn't say when.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    Vector, what you and I were discussing about fallout from this matter is rather well addressed in this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...or-threat.html

Boston bombs: Obama lulled America into false confidence over terror threat

The war on terror cannot be fought at an arm's length - and the attacks on Boston have brought uncertainty back to American streets, writes Peter Foster.

SWAT team members go door-to-door searching for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Photo: Getty Images
    For informational purposes the Obama Administration started this when they first came in office...

Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

Source for announcement:
    Homeland Security Press Room

"Today, I am proud to make two key personnel announcements for the U.S.. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) President Obama̢۪s intent to nominate David Heyman as Assistastant Secretary for=2 0Policy and my appointment of Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.. Arif comes from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa̢۪s office, where he served as DepDeputy Mayor for Homeland Security and Public Safety. As a key adviser to the Mayor, he has led the City̢۪s efforts to develop homeomeland security, emergency management and law enforcement initiatives, including operational oversight of Los Angeles Police, Fire a ND Emergency Management departments." said Secretary Janet Napolitano

The Islamic loving Obama has appointed Arif Alikhan a devout Sunni Muslim to assistant secretary for the Office of Policy Department of Homeland Security.. Mr. Alikhan was instrumental in taking down the LA Police Department's plan to monitor it's Muslim community.

Alikhan is affiliated with MPAC , the "Muslim Public Affairs Council".

"Founded in 1988, the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) describes itself as "a public service agency working for the civil rights of American Muslims, for the integration of Islam into American pluralism, and for a positive, constructive relationship between American Muslims and their representatives." The organization consists of eight chapters in California, and one each in Texas, Kansas, Nevada, and Iowa."

From its inception, MPAC presented itself20as more inclusive, and more open to peaceful coexistence with Jews and Christians, than other Arab and Muslim groups, and sought to make Americans comfortable with Islam by showing how much the religion embraced core American values.

However, looking deeper into this group:

MPAC's Senior Advisor, Maher Hathout, who has close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and espouses the radical brand of Islam known as Wahhabism, was invited to address the Democratic Convention in Los Angeles in 2000.

MPAC's centrist public image unraveled after the September 2000 launching of the Second Palestinian Intifada, when the Council severed its ties to the Jewish community and issued one-sided condemnations of Israel's response to the Arab violence.

This group actively opposed Bush's military incursions into Afghanistan and Iraq, as well as his "excesses" in the war on terror. In February 2003, MPAC joined the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the American Muslim Council, and the American Muslim Alliance in forming a coalition to repeal and amend the Patriot Act, which these organizations depicted as an assault on the civil liberties of Americans, particularly Muslims.

MPAC claims that Islam is a religion of peace and moderation, and contends that Muslim extremists are no more numerous or dangerous than fundamentalists in any other faith.

Holding Israel entirely responsible for the "pattern of violence" in the Middle East, MPAC asserts that Hezbollah "could be called a liberation movement." The Council likens Hezbollah members to American "freedom fighters hundreds of years ago whom the British regarded as terrorists."

In a 1999 position paper, MPAC justified Hezbollah's deadly 1983 bombing of the American Marine barracks in Lebanon as a "military operation" rather than a terrorist attack. 1983 Beirutbarracks bombing, which killed=2 0299 servicemen, including 220 U.S. Marines. As Maher Hathout puts it: "Hezbollah is fighting for freedom, an organized army, limiting its operations against military people, this is a legitimate target against occupation. â€Â¦ this is legitimate, this is aan American value -- freedom and liberty."

Shora, who was born in Damascus, Syria

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kareem Shora Appointed by DHS Secretary Napolitano on Homeland
    Security Advisory Council (HSAC)

Washington, DC

June 5, 2009

www.adc.org

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that earlier today at a ceremony held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in ADC National Executive Director Kareem Shora as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

Aaron Klein, wrote about this at wnd

Napolitano adds adviser with ties to terror backers

Swears in leader of Arab group that hailed jihadists as 'heroes'

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in to her official advisory council the head of an Arab American organization whose officials have labeled deadly anti-U.S. Jihadists as "heroes" and opposed referring to Hamas as a terrorist organization.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, or ADC, also has close ties to anti-Israel professor Rashid Khalidi, whose association with President Obama â€â€œ first exposeed by WND â€â€œ stirred controversy during last year's prresidential campaign.

The ADC takes an openly anti-Israel line.

The ADC also leads the opposition to domestic anti-terrorism measures taken after the 9-11 attacks, such as watch lists, background check delays for visas and an initiative meant to more comprehensively screen visitors from select Mideast countries or specific individuals labeled as possible national security threats.

In 1994, during one of the main peaks of Hamas suicide bombings against Israeli civilians, then-ADC President Hamzi Moghrabi said, "I will not call [Hamas] a terrorist organization. I mean, I know many people in Hamas. They are very respectable. II don't believe Hamas, as an organization, is a violent organization."

Discover the Networks notes that two years later, Moghrabi's successor, Hala Maksoud, defended the Hezbollah terrorist group.

"I find it shocking," Maksoud said, "that [one] would include Hezbollah in [an] inventory of Midddle East'terrorist'=2 groups."

In 2000, new ADC President Hussein Ibish characterized Hezbollah as "a disciplined and responsible liberation force."

When Israel released Hezbollah prisoners in early 2004, Imad Hamad, ADC's Midwest Regional Director, openly celebrated the freedom of "the heroes."

Besides its deadly terrorism against Israel, Hezbollah distinguishes itself as second only to al-Qaida among terror groups responsib le for killing the most Americans. It's responsible for such deadly attacks as the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing, which killed 299 servicemen, including 220 U.S. Marines.

ADC linked to Khalidi

The ADC is linked to Columbia University's Khalidi, who spoke at several of the organization's events. At one speech, in June 2002, the New York Sun documented how Khalidi appeared to condone the killing of armed Israelis.

"Killing civilians is a war crime. It's a violation of international law. They are not soldiers. They're civilians, they're unarmed," Khalidi said in a recorded address. "The ones who are armed, the ones who are soldiers, the ones who are in occupation, that's different. That's resistance."

The ADC also has collaborated on numerous projects with the Arab American Action Network, or AAAN, an organization founded by Khalidi's wife Mona, and which WND first reported received start-up funds from a nonprofit, the Woods Fund, on which Obama served as a paid director.

The AAAN, headquartered in the heart of Chicago's Palestinian immigrant community, worked on projects supporting open boarders and education for illegal aliens. Speakers at AAAN dinners and events routinely have taken an anti-Isra el line. The organization co-sponsored anti-Israel projects and exhibits.

Khalidi, an apologist for PLO terrorism, holds the position of Columbia's Edward Said professorship of Arab Studies. Said, a well-known far-leftist intellectual and apologist for Palestinian terrorism, served on an advisory counsel to the ADC.

ADC opposes anti-terrorism screening

According to the ADC charter, the organization seeks to "empower Arab Americans; defend the civil rights of all people of Arab heritage in the U.S.; pr omote civic participation; and encourage a balanced U.S.foreign policy in the Middle East."

The organization has actively lobbied against the Patriot Act and was reportedly instrumental in scaling back some of the restrictions of the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System program, or NSEERS. Shora was personally involved in those efforts.

The NSEERS required persons whose nationality identifies them as a possible security risk to submit to control processes governed by the Department of Justice. NSEERS also targeted specific individuals labeled as possible national security threats, at times making them undergo fingerprinting, photographing and registration.

Last week, Napolitano swore in Damascus-born Kareem Shora, the ADC's national executive director, to a position on the Homeland Security Advisory Council, an outside-the-department group of national security experts that advises the secretary. Shora is the first Arab rights advocate on the panel.

At the ceremony in Albequrque, Shora reportedly recounted how he watched with his immigrant father Obama's address last week to the Muslim world. Shora said his father cried when he heard Obama's message of reconciliation.

Source: http://www.theodoresworld.net/
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010
    HOMELAND INSECURITY
    WorldNetDaily Exclusive

Napolitano swears in backer of al-Qaida hero

New member of Advisory Council criticized prosecution of terror financers

Posted: October 26, 2010
    9:07 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
    WorldNetDaily

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has sworn in a member of her agency's Advisory Council who is a strong supporter of the radical Islamist theologian who calls for "war" with the non-Muslim world and whose teachings inspired and continues to govern al-Qaida and Islamic terrorist organizations worldwide.

Mohamed Elibiary, president and CEO of the Freedom and Justice Foundation of Carrollton, Texas, also spoke at a conference that honored the anti-U.S. founder of the Iranian Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Khomeini. Elibiary has strongly criticized the government's persecution of fundraisers for Hamas and is a defender of the Council on American Islamic Relations, or CAIR.

Elibiary fervently endorses the teachings of Egyptian writer Sayyid Qutb, who is widely considered the father of the modern Islamic terrorist revolution. Osama bin Laden and terror groups worldwide rely on Qutb for their fatwas and ideology.

Find out what's planned for your future, get "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America."

Elibiary, meanwhile, has criticized the U.S. government's prosecution and conviction of the Holy Land Foundation and five former officials for providing more than $12 million to Hamas, depicting the case as a defeat for the United States.

He wrote an op-ed in the Dallas Morning News suggesting the convictions were part of a U.S. government policy of "denying our civil liberties and privacy at home" while pursuing anti-terror policies that have "left thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed, trillions of taxpayer dollars squandered and our homeland more vulnerable than ever."

The Homeland Security Advisory Council, part of the executive office of the president, was formed by an executive order by President Bush in 2002.

Qutb, executed in 1966 on charges of attempting to overthrow the Egyptian government, called for the creation of a worldwide Islamic state.

Qutb declared, "There is only one place on earth which can be called the home of Islam (Dar-ul-Islam), and it is that place where the Islamic state is established and the Shariah is the authority and God's limits are observed."

Mohamed Elibiary

Qutb labeled the non-Muslim world the Dar-ul-Harb – the house of war.

"A Muslim can have only two possible relations with Dar-ul-Harb: peace with a contractual agreement, or war," wrote Qutb.

"A country with which there is a treaty will not be considered the home of Islam," he said.

Elibiary has regularly upheld the teachings of Qutb. He writes that he sees in Qutb "the potential for a strong spiritual rebirth that's truly ecumenical allowing all faiths practiced in America to enrich us and motivate us to serve God better by serving our fellow man more."

After Dallas Morning News editorial page editor Rod Dreher criticized Qutb's writings, Elibiary engaged in a lengthy, published e-mail feud in which he repeatedly defended Qutb.

In one exchange, Elibiary wrote, "I'd recommend everyone read Qutb, but read him with an eye to improving America not just to be jealous with malice in our hearts."

In 2004, Elibiary was one of seven advertised speakers at an Irving conference entitled "A Tribute to Great Islamic Visionary," celebrating the 16th anniversary of Khomeini's death. Under a heading "Selected sayings of Holy Prophet," one advertisement read: "Allah has made Islam to prevail over all other religions."

In an interview with WND at the time, Elibiary claimed he was not aware of the event's general theme and "tribute" to Khomeini.

WND directed him to an ad for the seminar posted on the Metroplex Organization of Muslims in North Texas website, which included a photo of Khomeini alongside a message speaking of "Islamic revolution."

The leader of Iran's Islamic revolution in 1979, Khomeini famously viewed the U.S. as the "Great Satan" and said "Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males ... to prepare themselves for the conquest of countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world."

Elibiary insisted it was the first time he had seen the flyer and, when asked, said he disagreed with the thrust of the message, which reads:
    "'Neither east nor west' is the prinicipal slogan of an Islamic revolution in a world of hunger and oppression and outlines the true policy of non-alliance for the Islamic countries and countries that in the near future with the help of Allah SWT, will accept Islam as the only school for liberating humanity and will not recede or sway from the policy even one step.
    "I don't know what they mean by revolution," Elibiary commented, "but I see myself as a Westerner."

Asked his view of Khomeini, Elibiary, reared in the U.S., said he didn't know much about the Shiite leader and his revolution.

"All I know is what I grew up learning about it, the hostage crisis," he said. "All I know about him is negative stuff. I have never read his writings. I never bothered to learn any positive stuff about his history."

One speaker at the conference, reported Dallas-Forth Worth TV station KTVT, was a Washington, D.C., imam, Mohammad Asi, known for his radical views. Asi issued a strongly worded anti-American, anti-Jewish speech in which he said American imperialism and pro-Israel Zionism are "diabolical, aggressive, bloodthirsty ideologies that are trying to take over the world and destroy Islam."

Another speaker at the conference, a 10-year-old boy, opened the tribute by praising Khomeini for reviving "pure" Islamic thinking and saving the religion from being conquered by the West, reported CBS-11. The boy called President Bush "the greatest enemy of the Muslim Ummah," KTVT reported.

Jeffrey M. Epstein, president of the counter-terrorism advocacy group America's Truth Forum, is urging Congress to investigate Napolitano's choice of Elibiary, calling it a "dereliction of duty" that is undermining national security.

Epstein said the administration has "elevated the status of Muslim Brotherhood-spawned groups that are admittedly sworn to our very death and destruction."
    Obama Calls Halt To Bush 'War On Terror'

9:28am UK, Thursday May 07, 2009
    Robert Nisbet, US correspondent

Barack Obama has finally called a halt to his predecessor's "war on terror", arguing the Islamic extremist threat needs more than a military response.

Obama flanked by Afghanistan's Hamid Karzai (L) and Pakistan's Asif Ali Zardari (R)

At a Washington summit attended by Afghanistan and Pakistan's presidents, there were faces from every corner of the US administration, including commerce and agriculture.

The message to the south Asian delegations was clear - We will help you stabilise your economies and rebuild your infrastructure, if you help us protect our national security.

The new administration also uncoupled the Taliban and al Qaeda.
    Washington's special envoy to the region, Richard Holbrooke, said there was some collaboration between the two.

Taliban militants in Afghanistan

But he stressed the Taliban's goal was regional domination, while al Qaeda had global objectives.

Both Afghanistan and Pakistan, US President Obama argued, had to reject the extremists' vision of a "future of violence and despair".

To help the fight, he renewed his commitment to send 21,000 extra troops to Afghanistan.

There would also be a "civilian surge" of engineers, teachers and other professionals to help shore up the war-shattered country.

President Obama also wants the US to commit $500m to steady Pakistan's shaky economy.

That is on top of extra military hardware and training to help Pakistan root out al Qaeda operatives hiding in tribal areas and halt the advance of the Taliban.

President Obama Gives Speech On Afghan Policy

The speech was not meant just for the ears of the US president's guests.
    Congress has to agree the extra cash and a number of bills are moving through it that link the payout to several strict conditions - which may be impossible for Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari to accept.

So President Obama may have a political struggle on his hands to convince the legislature that the money is necessary to protect America's national security.

With so many other demands on America's reserves, from bank and auto bail-outs to an ambitious and expensive budget, it will not be easy.
    White House: 'War on terrorism' is over

'Jihadists' and 'global war' no longer acceptable terms

By Jon Ward and Eli Lake WASHINGTON TIMES
    Originally published 12:34 p.m., August 6, 2009, updated 01:11 p.m.,
    August 6, 2009

It's official.

The U.S. is no longer engaged in a "war on terrorism." Neither is it fighting "jihadists" or in a "global war."

President Obama's top homeland security and counterterrorism official took all three terms off the table of acceptable words inside the White House during a speech Thursday at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank.

"The President does not describe this as a 'war on terrorism,'" said John Brennan, head of the White House homeland security office, who outlined a "new way of seeing" the fight against terrorism.

The only terminology that Mr. Brennan said the administration is using is that the U.S. is "at war with al Qaeda."

"We are at war with al Qaeda," he said.

"We are at war with its violent extremist allies who seek to carry on al Qaeda's murderous agenda."

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in March that the administration was not using the term "war on terror" but no specific directive had come from the White House itself. Mr. Obama himself used the term "war on terror" on Jan. 23, his fourth day as president, but has not used it since.

Mr. Brennan's speech was aimed at outlining ways in which the Obama administration intends to undermine the "upstream" factors that create an environment in which terrorists are bred.

The president's adviser talked about increasing aid to foreign governments for building up their militaries and social and democratic institutions, but provided few details about how the White House will do that.

He was specific about ways in which Mr. Obama believes words influence the way America prosecutes the fight against terrorism.

Mr. Brennan said that to say the U.S. is fighting "jihadists" is wrongheaded because it is using "a legitimate term, 'jihad,' meaning to purify oneself or to wage a holy struggle for a moral goal" which "risks giving these murderers the religious legitimacy they desperately seek but in no way deserve."

"Worse, it risks reinforcing the idea that the United States is somehow at war with Islam itself," Mr. Brennan said.

As for the "war on terrorism," Mr. Brennan said the administration is not going to say that "because 'terrorism' is but a tactic — a means to an end, which in al Qaedas case is global domination by an Islamic caliphate."

"You can never fully defeat a tactic like terrorism any more than you can defeat the tactic of war itself," Mr. Brennan said.

He also said that to call the fight against al Qaeda and other terrorist groups — which he said remains "a dynamic and evolving threat" — should not be called "a global war."

While Mr. Brennan acknowledged that al Qaeda and its affiliates are active in countries throughout the Middle East and Africa, he also said that "portraying this as a 'global' war risks reinforcing the very image that al Qaeda seeks to project of itself — that it is a highly organized, global entity capable of replacing sovereign nations with a global caliphate."

The president's adviser said that in discussing counter terror operations, Mr. Obama "has encouraged us to be even more aggressive, even more proactive, and even more innovative" than they have been proposing.

But Mr. Brennan lamented "inflammatory rhetoric, hyperbole, and intellectual narrowness" surrounding the national security debate and said Mr. Obama has views that are "nuanced, not simplistic; practical, not ideological."
    'The War on Terror Is Over'

9:29 PM, Apr 23, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single Page Print Larger Text Smaller Text Alerts

In the wake of the Arab Spring, the Obama administration is grappling with how to handle Islamists, radical adherents to Islam.

Particularly, the issue has come to the fore in regards to Egypt, which, as Reuel Marc Gerecht notes, "is now certain" to elect "an Islamist" as its leaders the next time the Egyptian people go to the polls.

But some in the Obama administration are now seeing things differently.

"The war on terror is over," a senior official in the State Department official tells the National Journal. "Now that we have killed most of al Qaida, now that people have come to see legitimate means of expression, people who once might have gone into al Qaida see an opportunity for a legitimate Islamism."

This new outlook has, in the words of the National Journal, come from a belief among administration officials that "It is no longer the case, in other words, that every Islamist is seen as a potential accessory to terrorists."
    The National Journal explains:
    The new approach is made possible by the double impact of the Arab Spring, which supplies a new means of empowerment to young Arabs other than violent jihad, and Obama's savagely successful military drone campaign against the worst of the violent jihadists, al Qaida.
    For the president himself, this new thinking comes from a "realiz[ation that] he has no choice but to cultivate the Muslim Brotherhood and other relatively 'moderate' Islamist groups emerging as lead political players out of the Arab Spring in Egypt, Tunisia and elsewhere."

This new outlook is radically different than what was expressed under President George W. Bush immediately after September 11, 2001. "Over time it's going to be important for nations to know they will be held accountable for inactivity," Bush said on November 6, 2001. "You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror."

For President Barack Obama, it would seem, one can be both with us and against us--or not with us, but not quite against us.
    White House Quietly Courts Muslims in U.S.

Obama Administration Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence'

Published December 07, 2011

| FoxNews.com

April 9, 2010: FILE - This file photo provided by the Bell County Sheriff's Department shows U.S. Major Nidal Hasan at the Bell County Jail in Belton, Texas. Hasan was charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage.

Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department for classifying the Fort Hood massacre as workplace violence and suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation's Armed Forces at home.

During a joint session of the Senate and House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, the Maine Republican referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the threat as radical Islam.

Thirteen people were killed and dozens more wounded at Fort Hood in 2009, and the number of alleged plots targeting the military has grown significantly since then. Lawmakers said there have been 33 plots against the U.S. military since Sept. 11, 2001, and 70 percent of those threats have been since mid-2009.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Holder: NYPD Monitoring Muslim Groups 'Disturbing'

Thursday, Mar 8, 2012

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder (Mark Wilson/Getty)

Attorney General Eric Holder said the NYPD's surveillance of the Muslim population in New Jersey was "disturbing" and is under review at the Justice Department during a Senate hearing in Washington, D.C., on Thursday.
    Napolitano: No "Logic" In Profiling Muslim Men Under The Age Of 35
    Posted on June 9, 2011

"You're not using good logic there. You've got to use actual intelligence that you received. And, so, you might -- all you've given me is a kind of status. You have not given me a technique for tactic or behavior. Something that would suggest somebody is not Muslim, but Islamic, that has actually moved into the category of violent extremists," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said at a forum on U.S. security and preventing terrorist attacks.

"We have ways to make some of those cuts. And they involve the intel that comes in, the analysis that goes on. For example, we often times, for travelers entering the United States, we won't not do what is called a secondary inspection just because they are a 35-year- old male who appears to be Muslim, whatever that means. But we know from intelligence that if they have a certain travel pattern over a certain period of time, that should cause us to ask some more significant questions than if we don't."

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Apparently Boston is not Over: FBI Hunting for 12 Member Strong Sleeper Cell per UK Mirror

by John Galt
    April 20, 2013 21:50 EDT

The drama which unfolded over the last five days is apparently not over. With the dramatic events of Thursday and Friday still fresh in everyone’s mind, the arrest of three more individuals in New Bedford, MA last night before the final shoot out with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev appears to be only the tip of the iceberg. According to the Sunday morning edition of the U.K. Mirror, there is a now active 12 member terrorist sleeper cell in the United States:

FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

From the article by Christopher Bucktin and Andy Lines:
    The FBI was last night hunting a 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to the Boston marathon bomb brothers.

Police believe Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack.
    More than 1,000 FBI agents were last night working to track down the cell and arrested a man and two women 60 miles from Boston in the hours before Dzhokhar’s dramatic capture after a bloody shootout on Friday.

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

“They were too advanced. Someone gave the brothers the skills and it is now our job to find out just who they were. Agents think the sleeper cell has up to a dozen members and has been waiting several years for their day to come.”
    The major concern as I see it now is the silence which has suddenly descended over the eyes of the American public. After what appeared as a panic initiated release due to a lack of action by the authorities of the photos of the two brothers, now the Federal Government has gone quiet again instead of alerting the public that there is further danger possibly in the very near future. While the entire operation appears to have been completely botched by the authorities and the media whereas the brothers could have probably been captured inside of their home instead of putting the public at risk, this piece of news from the Mirror, if true, indicates that there is the risk of something far larger happening soon.

Thus begging the question:

Why haven’t the authorities asked for the public’s help this time?

For a group of domestic security spooks who spend most of their efforts spying on the Libertarians, Tea Party, and pro-2nd Amendment Patriot type groups, it might be wise to start addressing the actual threats to our liberties initiated by radical Islamists roaming our countryside and inside the hallways of the Federal Government.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

911 Operator@911BUFF1hBOSTON: AUTHORITIES CONFIRM MORE PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED IN MARATHON ATTACK AND HUNTING MULTIPLE ISLAMIC PEOPLE. #911BUFF

Laura Rozen@lrozen1hAP: Fellow students at UMass-Dartmouth says Dzhokhar had 'increasingly taken to hanging out w/ other Russians' http://bigstory.ap.org/article/hierarchy-brothers-question-marathon-bombing …

Laura Walker @LauraWalkerKC52mFederal agents have taken 2 of the Bedford 3 (buddies of marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev) back into custody. http://www.nydailynews.com/2-pals-accused-boston-bomber-custody-article-1.1323004 …

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Well, if he can't talk, stick a pen in his hand. Sheesh, they act like he's an impenetrable wall of silence.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information