Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Bombing

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings

Apr. 22, 2013 10:44am Erica Ritz

Editor’s Note: We’ll be discussing this story and all the day’s news during our live BlazeCast at 12pm ET…including your questions, comments & live chat:

Background points:

• A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
    • As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
    • Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
    • An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
    • A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
    • Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
    • Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted. Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still set for deportation.
    • New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
    • Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
    • Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.

Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings. It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to acknowledge the story even existed when questioned by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) last Friday.

But now a number of congressional sources have confirmed that the story is as TheBlaze reported last week, and Beck is presenting more pieces of the big picture.

“This week has changed me,” he said at the top of his radio program on Monday. “The events in Boston changed me….The events in Washington around Boston changed me.”

We crossed an “extraordinarily disturbing threshold” last week, Beck said, but we know “exactly who we’re dealing with now.”

After a discussion of how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is currently under guard in the hospital, wasn’t read his Miranda rights, Beck proceeded to lay out a number of key points on the case.

“While the media continues to look at what the causes were of these two guys, there are, at this hour, three people involved,” he said. “The first one is the one we are going to address.”

Beck proceeded to highlight the background of the Saudi national first identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, noting that the the NTC issued an event file calling for his deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity.

“We are not sure who actually tagged him as a ’212 3B,’ but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this — it has to be almost certain,” Beck explained. “It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty — it is not thrown around lightly.”

Beck continued, noting that after Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud on Tuesday, the FBI began backtracking on the Saudi national from suspect, to person of interest, to witness, to victim, to nobody.

Then, on Wednesday, President Obama had a “chance” encounter with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud and Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir.

“Wednesday at 5:35 p.m. the file is altered,” Beck said. “This is unheard of, this is impossible in the timeline due to the severity of the charge….You don’t one day put a 212 3B charge against somebody with deportation, and then the next day take it off. It would require too much to do it.”

“There are only two people that could revoke the deportation order — the director of the NTC could do it after speaking with each department, the FBI, the ATC, etc. — which is impossible to do in such a short period of time, — or, somebody at the very highest levels of the State Department could do it. We don’t have any evidence to tell you which one did it,” Beck said.

A photo allegedly of Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi in the hospital.

Congressman Duncan is in possession of the original event file along with other members of the House Homeland Security Committee, and have sent a formal letter of request (which we have a copy of) to Napolitano for a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order.

Beck proceeded to highlight more key points: The Saudi national was allegedly once flagged on a terror watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted.

If, as an ICE official said last week, there is actually a ​second ​ Saudi in custody, who is it? Beck asked. “Why were there were no names, no pictures presented? The fact is, an event was created for one Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi indicating he was to be deported for terrorism activity related to the Boston bombing. If this file was created with another Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi in mind, don’t you think we should know about it?”

Beck proceeded with more exclusive information:

The Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio. He has been in this country six months. He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.

If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge? And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge?

Exclusive: Why wasn’t the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified? Why are they being cut out of all information? This is protocol.

We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come.

Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed. This will be the reason Napalitano won’t answer the Homeland Security Committee’s request for a briefing. Like Benghazi they have heavy into a disinformation campaign floating a variety of scenarios to confuse the media — but that apparently doesn’t take much — to prevent the story from being pursued… They are also working very hard to discredit those on the scent.

It is still unclear why the government is stonewalling the media on information as to why the file initially labeled Alharbi as a threat, only to change that designation later in the week. Is there a legitimate threat that’s being covered up? Did the government have actual concerns about Alharbi, but was too quick to connect him in this instance and is now trying to stave off embarrassment?

Bottom line, Beck said: “I need you to call your congressmen right now. There are congressmen who are aware of this, have seen the documentation — they need your support, they need your help…If we do not stand up, he is on a plane tomorrow or he is already gone.”

“We demand answers from the Justice Department and this administration.”

Beck proceeded to put the issue in a larger perspective, noting that multiple news outlets reported after 9/11 that prominent Saudis were allowed to leave the country, even as all flights were grounded.

“The Bush administration would later block the investigation into Saudi involvement into 9/11, even though 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, and would eventually force the redaction of a 28-page chapter of the 9/11 Commission report regarding foreign, specifically Saudi, support for some of the Al-Qaeda hijackers,” Beck said, noting that the questionable relationship between Saudi Arabia and the United States goes back further than the current administration.

But, he said, we have now taken that relationship to a whole new level. “On January 14, 2013 President Obama met with Saudi Minister of Interior,” Beck remarked. “Two days later Janet Napolitano signed agreement with Saudi minister allowing ‘trusted traveler’ status on Saudi student visitors, meaning greatly reduced security checks and scrutiny.”

“This is trusted traveler status that we don’t give to some of our most trusted allies, and we gave it to Saudi Arabia last January?” Beck said. “So they can just walk into our country no questions asked?”

“There is a pattern,” he said. “There is a relationship between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia the American public doesn’t know about. The case of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi is only the latest example.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

At around 2:30...

Boston Police commissioner on marathon investigation; Feinstein and King talk War on Terror; 'Big Brother' the solution to homeland security?

Written by Chris Wallace / Published April 21, 2013 / Fox News Sunday
    Special Guests: Commissioner Ed Davis, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Rep. Peter King, Commissioner Charles Ramsey, Philip Mudd

The following is a rush transcript of the April 21, 2013, edition of "Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace." This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

~snip~

WALLACE: Did the two brothers, from any indication you have, plan more attacks? And again, I get to the public safety aspect of this. Is there a possibility that there are more explosives out there that are unaccounted for?

DAVIS: It's possible, but we have already searched any of the locations that we know are directly connected with the two brothers. They clearly had other explosives. They detonated those explosives at the scene of the arrest and shootout in Watertown.

We feel that they had plans to use those explosives, possibly on soft targets.

WALLACE: So you think there were plans for more attacks on the homeland?

DAVIS: That's my assessment based upon the fact there are a significant number of explosives found at the scene of the arrest.

WALLACE: So how confident can you be that they don't have more explosives still out there, sir?

DAVIS:
    We cannot be positive, but we're confident that these were the two actors, these were the two individuals that were carrying out this mission, and they are either dead or arrested at this point in time.

WALLACE:
    I understand that you're limited in what you can say, but I have to ask you, what was the motive? Do you have any sense of why these two young men who had lived for years in this country suddenly turned into terrorists?

DAVIS: I think that question will be answered over the course of the investigation. We have great investigators from the Boston police, FBI, and state police working on this. But, right now, I can't say precisely what the motive was.

WALLACE: You can't say because you don't know, or you can't say because you can't say?

DAVIS: I can't say because I can't say.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I Saw Something, So I'm Saying Something

By Stella Paul
    April 22, 2013

Are you fed up with the antiseptic slogan, "If you see something, say something?"

The authorities expect us to report suspicious backpacks, but stay silent as the tomb about the nature of the men who put them there.

We're instructed to speak up about a bloodied man's movement under a boat tarp, but to shut up about the ideological movement that drove him to commit his carnage.

Well, as it happens, I've seen quite a lot of things over the last few years that I'd like to say something about -- enough things to break a heart and to kill a country.

And after the Boston Massacre committed by two immigrant jihadis, I'm going to say them.

I've seen the president of the United States bow down before the Saudi king, whose country sent fifteen hijackers to topple our towers. The reason French President Sarkozy is laughing in the photo is because he's reading the "Kick Me" sign on Obama's rump.

I've seen Obama stand before the United Nations after the jihad-crazed slaughter of four Americans in Benghazi, including our ambassador, and proclaim "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

So much for America's right of free speech! And freedom of religion! Can you find anything in that bizarre sentence with which the Boston bombers would disagree? No wonder Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was an Obama supporter.

I've seen Obama's minions arrest and jail an obscure California film-maker for creating a YouTube video that criticizes Mohammed. Incredibly, I then witnessed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton attempt to blame the hapless guy for inciting the Benghazi slaughter. How about arresting Obama's pal George Clooney for bad acting? That would make more sense.

I've seen Obama's UN ambassador hustle to pass UN Resolution 16/18, an "anti-blasphemy law" pushed by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to make criticizing Islam an international crime. So if you harsh the mellow of Shariah fanatics by critiquing their child marriages, honor killings, homosexual hangings, and genocidal plots to wipe out Israel, you're the one who's going to jail.

I've seen Janet Napolitano, Obama's Homeland Security Secretary, refuse to use the term "terrorism" and insist on calling jihad-inspired carnage "man-caused disasters." As she helpfully explained to a German interviewer, she selected this term to "move away from the politics of fear" and, presumably, towards the politics of insanity.

I've seen Obama's Department of Defense, which prosecutes our War on Man-Caused Disasters, order a complete purge of "anti-Islamic content" from all military training materials. Do me a favor: If you see a U.S. soldier, could you explain to him what "jihad" means?

Just this month, I've seen a U.S. Army training instructor teach his military students that "Evangelical Christianity" is the leading movement of dangerous "Religious Extremism," along with "Catholicism" and "Islamophobia." Funny how that works. I didn't notice the entire city of Boston cowering inside their homes to stay safe from Islamophobes, did you?

I've seen the FBI conduct an interview with Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 and come up blank. Maybe if Obama's FBI hadn't just purged its counterterrorism training manual of words like Muslim, Islam, jihad, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and Sharia, they might have found a clue.

Three weeks ago, I saw the U.S. Army formally refuse to award Purple Hearts to the 13 soldiers killed and 32 wounded in the shooting rampage of Major Nidal Hassan at Fort Hood. Although Hassan was in extensive communication with Al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki before screaming "Allahu Akbar" and opening fire, the military claims Hassan merely committed "workplace violence."

I suppose Hassan's slaughter of the pregnant 21-year-old soldier Francheska Velez was just "sexual harassment." Fort Hood hero Sgt. Kimberly Munley now says that Obama "betrayed" her and the other victims.

I've seen the military refuse a Purple Heart to Private Andy Long, who was killed in 2009 outside an Army recruiting office in Little Rock, Arkansas. His murderer was an all-American boy who converted to Islam at Tennessee State University and traveled to a terrorist training camp in Yemen, before returning home to commit jihad.

Obama threatened to veto the entire 2013 Defense Authorization Act, because it awarded a Purple Heart to Private Long, whom the military claims is merely a victim of street crime. See no jihad, hear no jihad, speak no jihad.

I've seen jihadis kill and maim Jews at the El-Al airport counter in Los Angeles and the Seattle Jewish Federation, attempt to blow up airplanes with explosives in their shoes and underwear, go on a hit-and-run killing spree in San Francisco and Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and plant a car bomb in Times Square. And after each Allah-crazed attack, the political-media complex rushes to assure us that Islam is "a religion of peace."

Of course, nobody in the mainstream media seemed to notice, but I watched Seattle cartoonist Molly Norris driven underground in fear of her life after proposing "Everybody Draw Muhammed Day" on Facebook. Unlike the late Margaret Thatcher, who provided government protection for author Salman Rushdie when his life was threatened by jihadis, Obama has given Molly Norris exactly nothing -- not even one word of support.

Americans are being disarmed of our right to free speech, our most potent weapon in this brutal war. Obama and his media allies are locking up the language to even discuss the nature of our enemy, and leaving us stripped of the basic knowledge we need to resist submitting to Islam.

Oh, here's another thing I saw: Page 261 of Obama's The Audacity of Hope, in which he writes, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." Are the winds ugly yet?

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Okay. Something needs to happen here and it’s been a long time coming. We, and I mean the collective we in the USA, need to start using our God-given brains, intellect, analytical acumen, etc. to move past pure analysis and extend headlong into motive and purpose. We know something is wrong. With our president, his staff, our government, the media and every single related entity with whom they come into contact. Every time someone asks a question regarding the latest terrorist (or geopolitical) aberration it becomes more obvious that something is terribly wrong. Just the simple fact that every time someone or a group of someones comes close to the truth they’re labeled as conspiratorial, bigots, racists, haters or worse tells me the truth is coming closer to the surface. We as a nation, a people, wash ourselves in the lies spewed upon us and allow our own convictions to be disparaged. I ask you, what is worse? Ignorance, plain and simple, or having knowledge and refusing to stand up and make your opinions and feelings be heard?

We need to man up and start proclaiming in an unabashed way the connections, networks, potential threats and everything we know without fear. Why is it people are afraid to connect the dots, to put two and two together and come up with four. To answer my own question… for the most part we are vilified publically for doing this. We are transmogrified into the enemy when clearly the enemy (enemies) walk freely before us all, in our government, media, etc. And the worst part about this, we let it happen. We stand down for fear of appearing detestable. Where we are headed is bondage. No question about it. We walk closer to that line every day we choose to do nothing.

There are connections to be made. I don’t have a firm grip of all of these but clearly some are more evident than others. There is a connection between Obama and the Muslims. There is a connection between Obama and Putin’s Russia. Obama’s advisors are all communist to the core. Russia has and in my opinion will always be the number one supporter, funder of Islamic terrorism throughout the globe. Islamic terror has come here in force. Our military is being defunded while Homeland Security and other Fed departments are garnering extreme funding. The people of the US are being subjugated. All but a very small elite minority are losing power.

I’m not going to continue, but the question must be asked now and answered…

WHY?
    Last edited by MinutemanCO; April 22nd, 2013 at 17:53.

Thanks

I think we have all been saying something similar for some time, MM.

I know *I* have been saying we need to use the same tactics back and fight this crap.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev charged

Source: CBS Boston
    By Scott Malone Reuters 12:59 p.m. CDT, April 22, 2013

BOSTON—

UPDATE: Federal prosecutors charged the surviving man suspected of bombing the finish of last week's Boston Marathon with one count of using a weapon of mass destruction and one count of malicious destruction of property resulting in death, the Justice Department said on Monday.

The charges authorize penalties including death, life in prison or a term in prison for any number of years, the Justice Department said in a statement.

Dzokhar Tsarnaev, who was seriously injured in a firefight with police before his Friday arrest, was charged in his hospital bed earlier on Monday.

---

Federal prosecutors charged badly wounded Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in his hospital bed on Monday, but details of the charges were sealed, a U.S. court official said.

"There has been a sealed complaint filed," said Gary Wente, circuit executive for the U.S. Courts for the First Circuit, who said a magistrate judge was present when Tsarnaev was charged at his bed in Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston. Tsarnaev was listed in serious condition.
    Tsarnaevwill not be treated as an enemy combatant in the legal process, White House spokesman Jay Carney said on Monday.

"He will not be treated as an enemy combatant," Carney told reporters at a briefing. "We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice. Under U.S. law, United States citizens cannot be tried in military commission
    Tsarnaev, 19, an ethnic Chechen college student suspected of carrying out the attacks with his older brother, was unable to speak after he was captured with throat injuries sustained during shootouts with police.

Police declined to comment on media reports he was communicating with authorities in writing.

"There have been widely published reports that he is (communicating silently). I wouldn't dispute that, but I don't have any specific information on that myself," Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis told CNN. "We're very anxious to talk to him and the investigators will be doing that as soon as possible."

Police captured Tsarnaev on Friday night to cap a violent week of blasts, shootouts, lockdowns and one of the largest manhunts in U.S. history.

His older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died after a gunfight with police early Friday morning.

The city of Boston crawled back to normal on Monday, a week after twin bombs exploded at the crowded finish line of the city's famous marathon road race, killing three people and wounding 176. Ten of the injured lost limbs.

The crime scene around the blasts was still closed but was expected to reopen within a day or two. Signs declaring "Boston Strong" hung about the city.

Memorial services were set on Monday for two of those killed in the bombings: Krystle Campbell, a 29-year-old restaurant manager, and Chinese graduate student Lingzi Lu.

An 8-year-old boy, Martin Richard, was also killed.

PAUSE AT TIME OF BOMBINGS

The city also planned to pause at 2:50 p.m. to mark the moment a week ago when the two bombs made of pressure cookers and packed with nails and ball bearings tore through the crowd watching runners complete the Boston Marathon.

In the days that followed, investigators examining thousands of images from surveillance video, media coverage and spectators taking pictures were able to pick out two men as suspects, later identified as the Tsarnaev brothers.

On Tuesday, the day after the attack, the younger Tsarnaev was working out in the gym at the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, listening to music on his iPod, when he struck up a conversation with fellow sophomore Zach Bettencourt.

Bettencourt said he and Tsarnaev chatted about the bombings.

"It's crazy this is happening now," Bettencourt recalled Tsarnaev telling him. "This (these bombings) is so easy to do. These tragedies happen all the time in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Police said the Tsarnaev brothers made enough additional bombs for them to believe that more attacks were planned. They were also armed with handguns. A shootout with police in the Boston suburb of Watertown early Friday morning left more than 200 spent shell casings in the street.

Neither Tsarnaev brother was licensed to own guns in the towns where they lived, Cambridge, Massachusetts, authorities said on Sunday.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could be charged with several crimes including use of weapons of mass destruction, terrorism and bombing of places of public use in addition to homicide, said former federal prosecutor and University of Notre Dame law professor Jimmy Gurulé.

Because death resulted, each statute authorizes the death penalty, he said.

Though the case is likely to involve officials at the highest levels including Attorney General Eric Holder, the prosecutor in charge will be Carmen Ortiz, the U.S. attorney for the district of Massachusetts.

Ortiz has faced criticism for coming down too hard on some defendants, but that approach may become a legal asset for the biggest case of her career, said attorneys who have faced off against her.

The Tsarnaev brothers emigrated to the United States a decade ago from Dagestan, a predominantly Muslim region in Russia's Caucasus. The men's parents, who moved back to southern Russia some time ago, have said their sons were framed.

Much of investigators' attention has focused on a trip to Russia last year by Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and whether he became involved with or was influenced by Chechen separatists or Islamist extremists there.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev traveled to Moscow in January 2012 and spent six months in Dagestan, a law enforcement source said. Neighbors in Makhachkala, the region's capital city, said he kept a low profile while visiting there last summer, helping his father renovate an apartment unit..

That trip, combined with Russian interest in Tamerlan communicated to U.S. authorities and an FBI interview of him in 2011, have raised questions whether danger signals were missed.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

SOURCE: SAUDI NATIONAL'S DEPORTATION RECORD ALTERED

by Elizabeth Sheld 20 Apr 2013
    Breitbart News has learned that the Saudi National questioned after the Boston Marathon Bombing had his deportation order records altered, rescinding his deportation order.

The alteration occurred the night before Secretary Napolitano vehemently denied the existence of any deportation order in testimony before the House of Representatives. Sources with knowledge of these matters says the change occurred subsequent to Secretary John Kerry's closed door meeting on Tuesday with the Saudi Minister and around the time of the meeting between the Saudi Minister and Obama later on Wednesday evening.

The Saudi National has been identified as Abdulrahman Ali Al-Harbi. There is no evidence that Al-Harbi is connected to the Boston Marathon Bombings.
    Steven Emerson announced on Wednesday night's episode of Hannity that the Saudi National who was a person of interest and later cleared, was set to be deported.

Thursday, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was questioned by Congressman Jeff Duncan about the alleged deportation in a House hearing. Napolitano responded “I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston. I don’t know where that rumor came from.”

Congressman Duncan pushed Napolitano and she retorted:
    “I am not going to answer that question, it is so full of misstatements and misapprehensions, that it is just not worthy of an answer....there has been so much reported on this that has been wrong, I can’t even begin to tell you, congressman.”
    Emerson appeared for a second time on Hannity on Thursday night to reveal that "the documents are going to surface or at least members of Congress have it right now, and they'll make the contents public."

Read More:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Record-Changed

“Innocent” Saudi spotted with two other Saudis at Marathon?

By Shoebat Foundation on April 17, 2013 in Blog, General

First, a few things that are undisputed. We know that federal, state, and local authorities took interest in a Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi after the Boston marathon bombings. We also know that he was injured and that those authorities searched his apartment and hauled away bags of stuff.

Add to that the fact that not long after Secretary of State John Kerry secretly met with the Saudi Foreign Minister after an open meeting with a photo spray was abruptly changed to a closed-door meeting. Not long after this meeting, Alharbi was no longer a person of interest.

Ok, so authorities are not denying that Alharbi was injured in the blast and they are not denying that he is a Saudi national (don’t look for them to even acknowledge that six members of the Alharbi clan are with Al-Qaeda and five were detained at Gitmo, to include one on the list of six). These authorities are, however, denying that Alharbi had anything to do with the bombings.

That leads to what appears to be three Saudis being spotted near the scene of the explosions. Note that one has what appears to be a backpack over his shoulder, via Asian Week:

Do any of those three resemble Alharbi, who can be seen in this photo, via Al Aribya?

According to Asian Week, the man in the middle (wearing jacket and who is also seen with a pen clipped to his shirt) was standing over a baby stroller.

Note / Update: We cannot confirm that there is a baby stroller in front of this man or that if there is, that it belongs to him.

Ok, to recap…

A Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi – who has six relatives belonging to Al Qaeda and five that were detained at Gitmo – was injured at the scene of terrorist bombings at the Boston marathon. The bombings had certain characteristics that indicate they were the work of Al Qaeda.

Now we have a photo(s) of what very well could be three Saudis, to include at least one who resembles Alharbi at the scene of the bombings.

And Alharbi went from ‘person of interest’ to completely innocent in less than 24 hours?

Smell coverup yet?

Thanks

Nothing to see here, just a garden variety bomber. Not a terrorist. Move along.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

This is the White House norm. Deny, deny, deny and lie - lie - lie.
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I think we have all been saying something similar for some time, MM.

I know *I* have been saying we need to use the same tactics back and fight this crap.
    I know Rick. We are a minority though. I guess I'm getting fed up with the incredible lack of interest the rest of the nation exemplifies daily. They're viewing a magic show and missing the slight of hand.

Thanks

The Terrorist Puzzle

By JR Nyquist 04/22/2013

Terrorists have killed American citizens once again. The chief suspects are listed as Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, brothers aged 26 and 19 respectively. They are Muslims from Russia who, according to authorities, detonated two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, 15 April. President Barack Obama said that whoever did the bombing will “feel the full weight of justice.” Since that statement Boston police have killed Tamerlan and captured Dzhokhar.

An air of controversy is building about the suspects, even now. An “Op-Edge” analysis piece published by Russia Today claims “that very little clarity surrounds the case.” There are questions as to how the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar, “could walk out of the boat he was hiding in … with a throat wound that he is now almost dying from.” Russia’s official media says the suspects originated from Kyrgyzstan, in the town of Tormok, which is ethnically Chechen. Back in Russia, the father of the accused brothers says that his sons are being framed.

According to Judicial Watch’s Corruption Chronicles of April 22, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was arrested and possibly convicted for domestic violence in 2009. According to a Judicial Watch source, the Obama administration could have deported Tamerlan “but evidently didn’t feel he represented a big enough threat.” Years ago, we read, “Judicial Watch uncovered critical intelligence documents detailing Al Qaeda’s activities in Chechnya, including the creation of a 1995 camp – ordered by Osama bin Laden – to train ‘international terrorists’ to carry out plots against Americans and westerners.”

The Russian twist on the alleged Boston bombers is especially interesting because this same training camp in Dagestan was mentioned by Russian KGB/FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko, who said it was a KGB/FSB-sponsored camp for training terrorist agents and Al Qaeda leaders, including Ayman al-Zawahri (who was referred to by Litvinenko as a longtime KGB agent). Following his revelations of the KGB’s involvement in training top Al Qaeda leaders, Litvinenko was poisoned with polonium-210 in November 2006. During an interview with FrontPagMag’s Jamie Glazov, a friend of Litvinenko explained, “Alexander revealed … that at least two notorious Al Qaeda terrorists are secret agents of the FSB….” Stroilov went on to say, “Contrary to the view of many in the US, Russia is anything but a reliable ally of yours in the ‘war on terror.’ The Kremlin is playing a treacherous double game: while enjoying the West’s support as an ally, it secretly supports and manipulates Al Qaeda through FSB agents of influence.”

In keeping with this theme, The Long War Journal has published a piece titled “Dagestani jihadist group issues statement on Boston bombings.” According to Vilyat Dagestan, an Islamic militant organization in Russia, “we are at war with Russia” and “not fighting against the United States of America.” Therefore, an attack by ethnic Chechens on the United States makes no sense whatsoever. If Americans want to discover the real organizers of the Boston explosions, argued the Vilyat Dagestan, “they should focus on the involvement of the Russian special services in the event.”

Quite naturally, U.S. officials have only just begun to investigate the Tsarnaev brothers and their Dagestan/Russian connections. It has been reported by NBC 4 New York that Tamerlan Tsarnaev “left New York on Jan. 12, 2012 for Sheremetyevo, Russia. He stayed overseas and returned to JFK [airport] on July 17.” What was the trip to Russia about? Why did the trip last six months, and who was Tamerlan with? Were the Tsarnaev brothers motivated by Islam? Or was there some other purpose?

Journalists are currently focused on the brother’s online activities. Time Magazine alleges that Tamerlan “appears to have created a channel on YouTube [click here] called Terrorists.” On this Website Tamerlan supposedly inserted a video of a Dagestani insurgent leader who says, “Jihad is the duty of every able-bodied Muslim.”

There are many angles to this case, but of special interest is Moscow’s attempt to warn the United States about Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Readers are encouraged to study the April 19 National Press Release of the FBI, which states: “Once the FBI learned the identities of the two brothers today, the FBI reviewed its records and determined that in early 2011, a foreign government asked the FBI for information about Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

The request stated that it was based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer….” The FBI subsequently checked U.S. government databases, examined Tamerlan’s Internet activity, and interviewed Tamerlan along with unnamed “family members.” No evidence of “terrorism activity” was found.

It is possible the Tsarnaev brothers were two sadly confused young men, drawn to radical religious beliefs and violent jihadist activities. That seems the most obvious explanation. But where Russia is concerned investigators should be vigilant. Russia is a country of many mysteries, of real false flag terrorist operations like the Russian apartment bombings of September 1999. Nothing is straightforward where Russia is concerned.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Lindsey Graham: FBI didn’t know Tsarnaev was in Russia because his name was misspelled

04/22/2013 11:47 AM
    By Noah Bierman, Globe Staff

WASHINGTON -- US Senator Lindsey Graham said this morning that the FBI told
    him it was initially unaware that Tamerlan Tsarnaev had traveled to Russia early
    last year because of a clerical error: His name was misspelled.

“He went over to Russia, but apparently, when he got on the Aeroflot plane, they
    misspelled his name,” Graham, a South Carolina Republican said on Fox
    television this morning. “So it never went into the system that he actually went
    to Russia.”

Graham, a member of the Armed Services Committee, said in answer to a
    follow-up question that he did not know whether Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old
    terrorist suspect who died early Friday following a shootout with law
    enforcement, had misspelled his name on purpose.

The FBI “said Aeroflot gave us the information” that Tsarnaev had traveled there,
    Graham said, though he did not specify when that occurred. Tsarnaev had been
    flagged to the FBI by Russian authorities in 2011.

He also did not say where the name was misspelled and why his passport and US
    Customs and Border Protection information did not make it into government
    records.

Follow-up questions to Graham’s office were not immediately answered. The FBI
    could not be reached for comment immediately either.

There has been at least one other variant spelling of his family name. His uncle
    Ruslan, who lives in Maryland, spells the last name “Tsarni.”

Graham, who on Sunday strongly questioned the FBI’s handling of a tip from
    Russian officials about Tsarnaev, said he spoke with the agency’s deputy director
    Sunday night and is now satisfied with the response.

“Once the Russians made the request, the FBI did a good job at looking at him,”
    Graham said.

He said the FBI interviewed Tsarnaev, his parents, and his schoolmates and did a
    thorough record search to see if anything came up. The agency found nothing
    and then wrote Russian authorities back to see if they had further information,
    but did not receive a response, Graham said.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I think I will start spelling my name "MacDonald".

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

wtf??????????????????????????????????????????

FNC reporting these two MUSLIM TERRORISTS "acted alone".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I may really, really hate myself for this later...

Bear with me. Watch the videos. First guy is supposed to be some kind of journalist, but is a stuttering idiot. But bear with the video, then watch the other two. If you can't handle him jump to about 3:28.

Second two videos are from CNN.

Of COURSE all of this might be some guy they THOUGHT was the guy. But, well... naked, who's gonna admit the cops did this to them? I probably wouldn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=v0-C6Z0YEGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNAs...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nIEf...layer_embedded

Tsarnaev Aunt Claims Naked Man In Video Is Tamerlan

********.com
    April 22, 2013

Dan Dicks of Press for Truth says that when he attempted to conduct an interview with the aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, she told him the man arrested by police in a news video of the shoot-out in Watertown, Massachusetts, last week was her nephew. Maret Tsarnaeva insists her nephew was not killed by police.
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

This image is huge, but I found it last week on a 4chan thread and it contains an analysis of the Saudi men pictured in a cluster in an earlier post but shows them apart apparently looking for each other. I suspect these may be the others held by the FBI, but have 0 evidence of it, though if this group does indeed have the Saudi in question in it, it makes some sense.

Name:  1366332126296.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  719.9 KB

Thanks

Okay so the image has been resized accidentally. I have a 6meg size sized on that can be magnified higher for closer inspection if anyone wants me to post it too. I can just link it off of imgur.

Thanks

Link to the larger image file for the above. I won't say these guys are more bad guys, but I do believe there are others involved and seeing the post a way back with these men, reminded me of the image.

http://i.imgur.com/ZIxn2Bn.jpg

Thanks

Savage was hot tonight, have not heard him this mad in a while.

You can catch this evenings show
    here.

The Savage Nation - all stations and times

The 4-18-13 Show with Walid Shoebat he refers to in today's broadcast can be found
    here.

Very informative explaining where the Middle East is and where it is headed.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

These people are not interested in securing the border or profiling Muslims bring terror to America.

If they are not helping, then they're part of the problem and more importantly making them complicit in this activity.

M
    anipulating the crisis at every turn to erode more of our freedoms.

Watch their actions not their words.

Code Pink Invites Muslim Brotherhood: 'Join Us in Cleansing Our Country'

January 12, 2010

Fresh on the heels of their Hamas-protected trip to Gaza, the so-called feminist, American antiwar group Code Pink, co-founded by top Obama funder Jodie Evans, is running banner advertisements on the English language version of the official Web site of a terrorist sympathizing group, the Muslim Brotherhood, one of which invites the Muslim Brotherhood to “join us in cleansing our country.”

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/code-pink/...ng-our-country
    From Aurora to Sandy Hookto Boston these creatures inside this Administration and Leftist working hand in glove presiding over Blue States continue to relentlessly turn the facts upside in their war against the Constitution!

Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing

By Jill Colvin 4/22 12:24pm

Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly. (Photo John Moore/Getty Images)

In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Monday the country’s interpretation of the Constitution will “have to change” to allow for greater security to stave off future attacks.

“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,” Mr. Bloomberg said during a press conference in Midtown. “But we live in a complex word where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”

Mr. Bloomberg, who has come under fire for the N.Y.P.D.’s monitoring of Muslim communities and other aggressive tactics, said the rest of the country needs to learn from the attacks.

“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.

“We have to understand that in the world going forward, we’re going to have more cameras and that kind of stuff. That’s good in some sense, but it’s different from what we are used to,” he said.

The mayor pointed to the gun debate and noted the courts have allowed for increasingly stringent regulations in response to ever-more powerful weapons.

“Clearly the Supreme Court has recognized that you have to have different interpretations of the Second Amendment and what it applies to and reasonable gun laws … Here we’re going to to have to live with reasonable levels of security,” he said, pointing to the use of magnetometers to catch weapons in city schools.

“It really says something bad about us that we have to do it. But our obligation first and foremost is to keep our kids safe in the schools; first and foremost, to keep you safe if you go to a sporting event; first and foremost is to keep you safe if you walk down the streets or go into our parks,” he said. “We cannot let the terrorists put us in a situation where we can’t do those things. And the ways to do that is to provide what we think is an appropriate level of protection.”

Still, Mr. Bloomberg argued the attacks shouldn’t be used as an excuse to persecute certain religions or groups.

“What we can't do is let the protection get in the way of us enjoying our freedoms,” he said. “You still want to let people practice their religion, no matter what that religion is. And I think one of the great dangers here is going and categorizing anybody from one religion as a terrorist. That’s not true … That would let the terrorists win. That’s what they want us to do.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information