Thread: Woman takes photo of UFO over historic California barn

Thanks

Default Woman takes photo of UFO over historic California barn

Woman takes photo of UFO over historic California barn

Did historian Ellen Henry capture proof of extraterrestrial life?

Photo credit: Ellen Henry/Santee Historical Society

Science Recorder | Ellen Miller | Monday, May 27, 2013

Santee Historical Society member Ellen Henry was taking photographs of the Edgemoor Barn near San Diego when she snapped a photo that made her take a second look.

She told 10News that her camera stopped working after capturing the unidentified flying object and that she did not want to show her face on camera because she was still spooked by what had happened.

“I was like what was it doing there,” said Henry. “Why was it there? What was it doing? And I said, the next time I come here, the barn will be beamed up.”

Edgemoor Barn is part of what used to be hospital grounds, and is now a museum. The hospital and its buildings were previously demolished. The Santee Historical Society runs the museum and faces regular questions about ghost sightings and paranormal activity at the site, which have brought paranormal investigators to the site to examine it more closely.

Even before the buildings were demolished sightings were reported, and the Santee Historical Society keeps documentation of all reported sightings, including any audio and visual files they are given.

Henry was convinced that what she photographed was not from this world.

The barn sits under several flight paths, but Henry claims that she saw nothing through the lens of her camera before snapping the picture, nor did she see or hear any aircraft in the area.

The Daily Mail describes the object as “cigar-like” and it appears in the upper left hand corner of Henry’s photograph as an oblong shape that looks a lot like a Frisbee.

Henry’s claim that no aircraft were in the sky while she was photographing the barn was supported by the local public airport Gillespie Field and Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, neither of which could explain the sighting to 10News.

Henry said that being from a military background, she knew that stealth bombers are frequently mistaken for UFOs, and she was positive that what she had photographed was not one of the bombers, nor a drone, as others have suggested.

Henry noticed that there was a speck in the picture before her camera stopped working, but it was not until she had downloaded the images onto her computer that she realized she might have witnessed something unusual.

Did Henry capture proof of extraterrestrial life?

Regardless of what Henry photographed, she has made history by adding a new and unique entry into the Edgemoor Barn ghost log, which includes reports of ghost sightings and the sound of stomping boots.

Read more: http://www.sciencerecorder.com/news/...#ixzz2UarzG6FF
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Woman takes photo of UFO over historic California barn

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Looks like dirt

Thanks

Sounds like we have another Jose Escamilla. She's seeing things in recordings that can't be seen with the naked eye. Jose called them rods. Most people call them bugs.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha! I forgot all about that guy!

I remember his appearances on C2C with Art.

Thanks

I had a bigger image in there, but can't see it now for some reason.

Anyway, it LOOKS like a fast flying bug to me that zoomed past the camera at the right instant.

I remember the "rods" too and I remember watching them and thinking "That is a fly buzzing around, the timing of the wings and the video being unable to keep up are what gave it the spiral looking propulsion"

If you look through a fan in a window and rapidly move you hand back and forth in front of it you can simulate similar things.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information