Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 2016 Election

Trump's lead in LA has narrowed to 42% to Cruz's 38% with 84% in.

Trump is hardly running away with his wins tonight. Cruz is right on his tail.

Thanks

Delegate breakdown for today. Trump's wins today were barely more than ties with Cruz's but Cruz's wins were much more substantial and have helped push the race in his favor.

And how did the polls compare to tonight's results? Well, I'm glad you asked!

Trump was supposed to win Kentucky by 13

Trump was supposed to win Louisiana by close to 16

Latest poll said Trump would win Kansas by 6

Maine's last poll had Christie winning

Cruz is definitely overperforming and Trump is definitely underperforming.

I hope that light at the end of the tunnel I see isn't a train!

Thanks

Thanks

Really hoping for a Cruz win today in Idaho, Mississippi, and possibly Michigan.

I just can't see how Kasich could have the support they're talking about in Michigan (let alone here in Ohio).

Thanks

Prediction.

Cruz wins the delegates. NO one wants Trump in office (lol, which is funny, because he's irreverent, and people HATE him as much as they did Reagan).

Cruz vs Clinton.

Cruz by a nose.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Prediction.

Cruz wins the delegates. NO one wants Trump in office (lol, which is funny, because he's irreverent, and people HATE him as much as they did Reagan).

Cruz vs Clinton.

Cruz by a nose.

Thanks

I'm watching FNC for the poll results and they're busy giving more free press to Trump.

I swear to God, I don't know if I can put up with 4 years of Trump's speech pattern if he manages to get the nomination and presidency. I may jam a screwdriver in my ears if I have to.

4th grade speech level...

Thanks

I originally thot Biden v. Bush. I hope I was wrong. At this point, and I've been waiting for an appropriate moment to say that Trump will have to "step on it" to lose in this comical race. The hilarious creature has potential to get him to go long, flaccid & trip. Yet even still, she's no shoe-in, could be replaced/indicted/skrewed by shoeless Joe with Pa., Ohio Ca. & etc. Jesse Ventura is musing a libertarian bid. Here's the "shoe in" on Trump. He has balls; if he don't step on it...he's got what it takes.

https://www.facebook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10153552513872807/?fref=nf
    https://www.facebook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10153552513872807/?fref=nf

The presidency is not such a powerful yet an important position. And no big fun. Looks like Trump, Cruz & perhaps Ventura know what they're gettin into. Picking a veep early could sway results.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Every time I hear Trump say, "LYEN (sp, yeah, he actually spelled it that way) Ted Cruz", I keep hoping Ted will respond like Jubal...

Thanks

I don't like Trump at all.

But why is he pissing off the GOP and the Dems so badly????

Why is he pissing off the Mexicans? The Chinese? The North Koreans? The Russians?

Reagan was in the exact same boat, I remember, I watched it then as never before, and i'm watching the same shit today. Exactly.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

He's pissing off the GOP because he isn't one of them. Same reason Cruz does. That, however, doesn't automatically mean he's one of us. And there is certainly ample evidence to support that he isn't.

He's pissing off the Dems because he isn't a full blown commie.

Thanks

Well, that's the BEST explanation I've seen so far. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Some happenings today in the campaign...

Carly Fiorina officially endorsed Cruz! Definitely a nice endorsement to have!

There is/was supposed to be a meeting between Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, and Kasich. No word on the topic(s) of discussion but I wonder if it might have something to do with this:

Thanks

I think I've said it before, but I think the GOP establishment doesn't like Trump because they are career politicians. He didn't start at the bottom. He didn't pay his dues, didn't climb the ladder. He skipped over 99.99% of everyone in the party and jumped in at the top. He's never proven he's a republican though hard work and deeds, he just calls himself one. He's donated to Democrat politicians. Arguably at best he's a Rockefeller Republican. Maybe better a Libertarian.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I think I've said it before, but I think the GOP establishment doesn't like Trump because they are career politicians. He didn't start at the bottom. He didn't pay his dues, didn't climb the ladder. He skipped over 99.99% of everyone in the party and jumped in at the top. He's never proven he's a republican though hard work and deeds, he just calls himself one. He's donated to Democrat politicians. Arguably at best he's a Rockefeller Republican. Maybe better a Libertarian.
    At this point, I don't want a dues paying Republican. What that really means is that once you are in a position of power, you are beholden to everyone that got you there.

The issue I see is this. As much as I like Cruz for Small government and being on the right side of pretty much every issue, I don't believe he could win over Hillary.

Trump however, well, he's really whatever people want him to be. People that would NEVER vote for an establishment Republican can walk into the voting booth and punch down on Trump because he's not really a Republican.

Despite what comes out of Washington and NYC, most people think Hillary is a criminal liar. She's hate able and unattractive to look at. That said, she's a Democrat. Democrats will vote for her because she's a Democrat.

Trump however will get those people that dislike Hillary but won't vote for a Republican.

The same blacks that will vote for Trump in a Trump vs Hillary contest, would vote for Hillary in a Hillary vs Cruz contest. The same can be said for all those various "identity groups" that comprise the salad bowl of democrat voters.

Trump is a big tent. It's full of bullshit , but it can beat Hillary.

Like it or not, if you have an R after your name, it means you are a Racist, Misogynist, bigot, gay hater, NRA gun violence lover. The democrats have spent decades applying these labels, now they have them. Only someone who really isn't an "R" can shed those labels to win the election.
    Last edited by Malsua; March 10th, 2016 at 16:31.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I agree with your voter analysis. Not really being a "Republican" is his biggest asset and will be a big draw to people who would rarely otherwise vote "R".

Thanks

I don't honestly give a shit what someone calls themselves any more. Republicans are as bad as the Democrats these days.

Obama should have been impeached in his first term. Eric Holder should have been arrested and tried on weapons smuggling charges along with every agent involved who didn't sing out and call him out.

McConnel is an asshole who needs to be removed from office. A wishywashy dumb ass who is ass kissing anyone that can help him stay in that office.

Clinton is a marxist bitch.

Rubio is a pathetic RINO, as is McCain and a few of the others.

I don't much care for Trump except that he DOES piss off both sides and I really don't think he is a "hitler" or any worse than any of the others. In fact, he IS a successful businessman (and all the hype about him having had several companies go bankrupt is nothing more than pointing to bad things, he is STILL a billionaire which means he's been SUCCESSFUL).

Cruz isn't perfect either, but you know I like him a lot.

I don't think he is truly the "tea party" guy he should be.

I want someone in that office that WILL reverse Obama's bullshit from making America look better and stronger, to fixing the economy, to shutting down these damned unncessary programs, putting up a wall on the border and funding better border control, stopping the "black lives" and "Black this" and black that and anti-cop bullshit, make out military stronger again and poke Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and anyone else spitting at us in the fucking eye.

We WILL by God be powerful and remain that way, and we WILL by God protect the rights of our citizens and deport fuckers that come here and do harm, or execute them for capital crimes.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I believe this election is all about immigration and not being a republican.

If you can check off both those boxes, you could be bozo the clown and win.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Yeah, thats probably true Mal.

Immigration is all fine and dandy, we have rules they need to follow. And I'm not claiming Republican Party any more.

Therefore I can be President. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thread Information