Thread: Can You Have A Look At Something?

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Can You Have A Look At Something?

Hi Guys,

I used to visit this site and found it truly fascinating. Learned a lot here. But life sort of got in the way and I drifted away for a while.

Some of you knew that I was on another much smaller forum that has been around for a while. Well, I woke up this morning to a message on Facebook from another member of that forum saying that it had been hacked by the Syrian Army. So I went and had a look. Really odd.

I can't fix it since it is not my forum. All I could do was send an email to the sites owner. But in the meantime I am trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Is it real? A hoax?

I'm not getting any sort of warning from my security on my computer. So it does not appear to be a virus. Would any of you guys care to have a look at this and tell me what you think it is? The site is : theamericanright.com . Has anything like this been attempted on this forum?

Hate to sail back in here and just ask a favor like this. But I know that TAA has always been a place for big thinkers. I usually have to read the forum posts a couple of times just to let all of the idea's and information seep in.

So anyway, hello again!

~Nancy
    Last edited by T.L.; September 12th, 2013 at 14:10.

Thread Information