Thanks

Default Superbowl - Treasonbowl

I'm putting this here, it's not sports.

It's something else.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-2882682.html

SuperBowl False Flag “TreasonBowl” Letter Sent to Before It’s News

Friday, January 24, 2014 14:20
    (Before It's News)

We received this letter yesterday from an anonymous source via US mail. Before It’s News is just a conduit for your news and we thought this information might be of value to our readers. Here is the fulltext of this letter, from people who claim to have worked on the design and contruction of the new MetLife Stadium (original jpeg scans of the letter are below the text). The upside down American flag stamp on the outside of the envelope is an interesting touch. Video report also below.

The Treason Bowl February 2, 2014 at the Meadowlands Sports Complex

Hello,

For reasons soon to be obvious to you, I will not introduce myself, nor any of the others who have contributed to this notification. We have been involved with the construction and operation of the new MetLife Stadium at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. Some of our involvement precedes the groundbreaking, and some of our involvement is current.

From here on, I will refer to the upcoming Super Bowl as the “Treason Bowl”.

From the start, from design stages, plans have been made for the stadium, and the American Dream Meadowlands complex, to host a well-planned false flag event, so grand that one would think it was planned in the offices of Josef Goebbles himself. This has been in the works for at least six years.

The highlight of this treason will be the world-wide live television coverage of this abomination of civilization. This promotion of fear and horror is hoped to inspire the masses of the world to willfully submit to the eradication of rights given to us by God.

In the very design of the stadium, spots were planned for the placement of bombs, not to immediately kill the stadium guests, but to entrap the guests. The bomb placements are for the creation of choke points to control the movement of the guests.

Remember, the highlight is the international live broadcast of desperate human suffering. It will first be answered by military-ized police and thug-like New Jersey state police, but to ONLY be resolved by US Army troops from Ft. Dix.

The fix is in; racketeering at its finest hour.

You may notice that the New Jersey State Police Sports Complex Unit has a noticeable high percentage of troopers that are very big, look like thugs, and we assure you – act like thugs. Seven of us have witnessed experiences with them, with varying degrees of rudeness, misery and disgust. There are traitors within this local state police force who will be enabling the apparent foreigners, in the stadium and in the whole complex. It has been harder for us to be exact with numbers of US federal agents in on the false flag fix, but we have confirmed they to be from DHS, NSA, FBI and Blackwater.

For the Treason Bowl, there may be as many as 11 armed “foreign terrorists” in the stadium itself, being another 8 of them in the rest of the complex, including Meadowlands Station.

A heavier-than-air poison gas will be brought in with the C02 canisters that are used by soft drink vendors. It will not be a quick killer as chlorine gas, but rather a gas that causes more physical contortions and suffering, for high-impact live video. This heavier-than-air poison will first target the field level, most notably the athletes on the field. Specific placement of bombs will insure that no one leaves the field level, ala the closed choke points.

False flag Islamic demands will be posted for the release of “freedom fighters” in Guantanamo, but primarily for the exit of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

For those of you who haven’t figured it out yet, about the extensively drawn out Afghan occupation by a supposedly mighty military (with untold hundreds of billions of dollars worth of military resources AND high-tech intelligence resources), against an out- manned (and out-gunned) rebel alliance with a mysterious decade-plus bottomless supply of resources -> it’s all about the three pipelines – the now-complete Caspian Sea oil and natural gas pipelines to China and points in between, and the heroin pipeline to developed countries in the west, especially our country. The continuing vagueness of the Afghan occupation should be as obvious as the nose on your face, and should consume your curiosity. The lot of us here are amazed how this realization escapes the most of you. Of course our senses are heightened on this matter, having learned for the past 6 years of the pending evil and doom of the 2014 Treason Bowl.

There were scattered warnings before the successful treasonous coup de tat of Sept 11. The warnings were not heeded, mostly because such a display of treason wasn’t so believable at the time, as much as it is believable now. After that event, those previous warnings were given the status as if they came from the Bellevue nut ward, even though the event itself showed the warnings to be very accurate.

An aside here: one of us has a relative who was one of the many NYFD officers who heard the meticulous floor-by-floor demolition explosives in the World Trade Towers.

The obvious, but never to be explained, breakdown of the tax-payer-financed multi- hundred-billion-dollar-a-year U.S intelligence community is well underway, again.

You must recognize that treasonous orchestrations of such grand scale can only be accomplished with the bottomless pockets of intel agencies, with secrecy as their ally.

Rest assured that “treason” is the correct word for the event. The former military explosives experts of contractor Blackwater will be placing the bombs.

We’re told that the FBI is complete with the fabrication of evidence.

(This reminds me of the NY State Trooper C evidence-fabricating scandal. This time it’s federal, with NJ state police help, and much bigger targets.)

DHS gumshoes have covertly infested the operations of the whole complex, supplying reports as to the progress of the logistics of this fabulous false flag murder fest, and hoping to identify any Meadowlands Complex workers who may be getting savvy to the treasonous ploy of federal agencies, and subversive NJ state police.

The daily security of Met Life Stadium currently is anal retentive and far beyond what our contemporaries at other sports arenas have reported in their facilities.

Specific state police officers are tasked to enable the alleged “terrorists” to their assigned placement for the horrendous and sinister festivities in the first half of the third quarter, when this conspiracy theory will no longer be a theory.

DHS appears to be the overall planners and coordinators, while drawing upon the resources of other federal groups, especially the NSA. The NSA seems to have the planned psychological blueprint for the multiple-day death, horror and hostage event. Psychological operations have been part of their original mission since 1952, to counter the brainwashing of Korean War captives. NSA has always done psycho activities, and blamed the CIA for most of it.

Our hope here is that the Treason Bowl could be abated per this warning. Much depends on high-visibility circulation of this warning. Just the same, you may want to cheer for your favorite team to lose in the conference finals, in triple overtime of course.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

Cc: Broncos, Chargers, Colts, 49ers, Panthers, Patriots, Saints, Seahawks, Village Voice, Newark Star Ledger, World Net Daily, Project Camelot, Truth Out, Rumor Mill News, Common Dreams, Black Listed News, Before It’s News, Quantum Future Group, Centre for Research on Globalization, Cryptome, Paul Craig Roberts, Laura Ingraham, and Mr. Edwin Anzalone.

Last edited by American Patriot; January 27th, 2014 at 19:00.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Superbowl - Treasonbowl

I read it. What do you all think?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Ok...I'll make one comment.... the guy who wrote this lost me on the aside:

"An aside here: one of us has a relative who was one of the many NYFD officers who heard the meticulous floor-by-floor demolition explosives in the World Trade Towers."

I call bullshit at this point.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Also, Laura Ingram has said nothing about this, and I can't find anything from any of the other CC'd people.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

So he's saying the DHS, NSA, CIA, FBI, State police, and private Blackwater (which was renamed Xe Services in 2009, and Academi in 2011) are all working together to purposefully murder hundreds if not thousands of civillians in a false flag event in the begining of the games 3rd quarter, for some undisclosed purpose other than to give a reason for a future military attack. Serious allegations, and then he closes the letter with a joke.

I'm just not buying it. He seems to know an aweful lot for someone who stumbled upon this. Could be a foundation for a good action movie though.

Thanks

Me either. But... the warning is there. IF something happens.... well, then we didn't listen.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Ok...I'll make one comment.... the guy who wrote this lost me on the aside:

"An aside here: one of us has a relative who was one of the many NYFD officers who heard the meticulous floor-by-floor demolition explosives in the World Trade Towers."

I call bullshit at this point.
    Yup, I got to the same point and stopped reading. My bullshit detector was pinging from the first sentence and melted down when I got to that one.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Looking for more on this. A little busy with real stuff todya, but...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/4723...wl-goes-viral/

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01...th-super-bowl/

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...er-hype-ignore

Other than that, I've found nothing else related.

I suspect it's someone trying to get in the Conspiracy Theory act.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Looking for more on this. A little busy with real stuff todya, but...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/4723...wl-goes-viral/

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01...th-super-bowl/

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...er-hype-ignore

Other than that, I've found nothing else related.

I suspect it's someone trying to get in the Conspiracy Theory act.
    It's someone looking to get some credibility.

While they currently have less than none, if something does happen even if on a much smaller scale, they can claim prescience and the next time they'll have people pay attention.

This story of gas bombs and explosions is straight out of batman movie and is complete horse shit. Someone is jerking off in their mom's basement over this.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

lol

Mal, you always have the absolute BEST reviews!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Super Bowl ticket prices plummet

By Jeane MacIntosh
    January 27, 2014 | 11:41pm
    Modal Trigger
    In preperation for the Super Bowl, New York City is turning sections of Times Square and Broadway into "Super Bowl Boulevard," which will feature events such as games, concerts and a toboggan run. Photo: Andrew Burton/Getty Images

MORE ON:

Super Bowl XLVIII

Seahawks' Carroll open to NFL examining marijuana policy

Eric LeGrand scores Super Bowl tickets

Why ScarJo's sexy ad was banned from the Super Bowl

Lynch faces $100K fine if he's mute for Media Day

So much for being the most expensive Super Bowl ever.
    With ticket prices in a freefall, seats for Sunday’s MetLife Stadium matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos could end up being the least expensive for a Super Bowl since the post-9/11 game of 2002.
    After hitting record highs last week, ticket prices took a nose dive over the weekend, with the cheapest prices plummeting nearly 50 percent, to a low of $1,150 from about $2,200 at 9 a.m. on Jan. 19.
    While the cold weather had been a concern, that’s now been factored into prices and isn’t expected to have much of an effect going forward, unless there is a snowstorm, market watchers said.
    Instead, limited travel demand by fans of the two Western teams, a glut of available tickets and sluggish interest in the New York metropolitan area are contributing to the tailspin.
    More than 18,000 tickets remained available on the secondary market Monday.
    “Everyone had this notion at the beginning of the process that this would be a hot ticket and prices would match everything else in New York,” said Chris Matcovich, of Tiqiq.com, a secondary ticket marketer.
    “The fact of the matter is that is not the case, and it doesn’t look like that will be the case a week out.”
    The combined 4,600 miles for both fan bases to travel is “a bit tough,” Matcovich, said.
    He said ticket prices may show “a slight uptick” as the week progresses, but they’ll likely come back down by the weekend.
    “Brokers this week are praying that locals bail them out and start buying,” he said.
    Connor Gregoire, of Seatgeek.com, said the market “is in a tailspin,” with prices spiraling “at a record rate [and] likely to be dragged down further.”
    The average price paid for a ticket plunged 40 percent over the weekend, to as low $2,056, from $3,439 in the first 24 hours after Seattle and Denver won their games last week, he said.
    The average price moved up slightly by Monday, to $2,862.
    “There’s effectively no way that this game will be the most expensive Super Bowl ever when it’s all said and done,” Gregoire said.
    “It looks increasingly that this year’s Super Bowl will be the least expensive since XXXVI in 2002 [when] tickets were selling far under face value on game day.”
    Stacked up against all recent Super Bowls, this past weekend’s average price ranks as the cheapest paid for a Super Bowl ticket on the weekend before the big game since 2011, Gregoire said.
    The average price for a weekend-before-the-game ticket in 2013 was $2,512. It was $3,127 in 2012 and $3,513 in 2011.
    On Monday, the lowest-price ticket in the mezzanine section was $1,781, off nearly 40 percent from the prior week, and lower-level tickets could be had for $1,870, also off 40 percent, Matcovich noted.
    Meanwhile, prices for seats with access to heat — private suites or seats located by a warming concourse — are “holding steady,” said Gregoire, with the average sales price between $6,000 and $7,000.
    “Realistically, if sales don’t start to pick up in the next few days, this weekend will be a buyer’s paradise,” Matcovich said.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The only reason I would buy a superbowl ticket is so that I could sell it to some other sucker and make a profit.

Since few people want to pay $100 to park, sit in the freezing ass cold to eat a $20 hot dog and a $30 16oz beer after spending 3 hours parking and getting cavity searched to enter the game...I can imagine why seats are going so cheap.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I can't imagine going.

My wife asked me if I would go if I got free tickets (My assumption of course being someone offered her free tickets, which they didn't) so I said "No."

"Why not?"

"1 - I am rarely interested enough in foot ball to watch it, 2 - I don't think I want to go to a major terrorist target and tempt fate, 3 - it's cold as fuck 4 - you can't see commercials a the stadium, 5 - I don't like the Broncos and I the other team is from the left coast so they are a bunch of flaming Liberals anyway."

LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Money You Earn In New Jersey Stays In New Jersey

By thatmrgguy Breitbart New Jersey Peyton Manning Super Bowl taxes
    Recall the tourist ads for Las Vegas…”What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?” Well, New Jersey has brought forth their own slogan…” What you earn in New Jersey, stays in New Jersey.”
    Star Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning will find that out if he loses the Super Bowl this year and decides to keep playing another year instead of retiring, which is a distinct possibility. Via Breitbart News:
    K. Sean Packard, also known as @AthleteTax, did an analysis for Forbes and noted that the winner’s share in the Super Bowl is $92,000 this year while the loser’s is $46,000. If Manning retires after this season, which he said he would consider doing if doctors tell him his health would be in danger if he played another year, “New Jersey will collect approximately $1,575 from him if the Broncos win and $982 if they lose.”
    But as Packard notes, since the Broncos play at the Jets next season at MetLife Stadium, “should Manning continue his career into the 2014 season, New Jersey will collect an additional $45,000 from him by taxing income he has not even earned yet.” He notes that “Manning is due $15 million next season, which would push his 2014 earnings to $15,157,000 or $15,111,000, and bump him into Jersey’s highest 8.97% tax bracket. Luckily, his duty day ratio would go from 7/33 to 7/200, without regard to the Broncos’ game at MetLife Stadium against the Jets next season.”
    Bottom line: If the Broncos win the Super Bowl and Manning plays next year, “his New Jersey income tax would be $46,989 on $92,000 for winning the Super Bowl, or 51.08%.”
    But if Manning loses the Super Bowl and plays in 2014, “he will pay New Jersey $46,844 on his $46,000, which amounts to a 101.83% tax on his actual Super Bowl earnings in the state—and this does not even consider federal taxes!”
    That is what one would call confiscatory.
    Confiscatory my ass, that is what’s called “slave wages.” If I were Peyton Manning, I’d just make a pre game statement saying that any money he makes win or lose at the Super Bowl will go to his favorite charity and encourage all other players to do the same. That might put a crimp in the coffers of the New Jersey Income Tax Service.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Well, at least he's not paying NY taxes which would be another 5+%
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

‘On Literally Every Street’: Black Hawk Helicopters, Armed Agents Prepare For Super Bowl

Posted by gulfdogs on January 31, 2014
    Posted in: Uncategorized. Leave a Comment

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The pregame festivities at Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square have been taking place under tight security, with an NYPD presence on literally every block.
    As CBS 2’s Tony Aiello reported Thursday, come game day on Sunday, the focus will shift to MetLife Stadium nine miles to the west in East Rutherford, N.J. Super Bowl Sunday will include a no-fly zone, and the enforcers are well-prepared.
    U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents will be eyes in the sky come Sunday. They will be in Black Hawk helicopters, enforcing the 10-mile no-fly zone around the stadium.
    “Most of the cases of people breaching the zone, obviously, in the past, have been a mistake,” said Phil Petro Customs and Border Protection.
    A quick warning on the radio usually sets a stray plane straight. But the Black Hawk crew is trained to intercept.
    And in a worst-case scenario, aviation agent Todd Sager is armed with heavy weaponry aboard the helicopter to bring down an aircraft.
    The enforcers do not expect trouble, but they are thoroughly prepared for it.
    http://patdollard.com/2014/01/on-lit...or-super-bowl/
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

‘On Literally Every Street’: Black Hawk Helicopters, Armed Agents Prepare For Super Bowl

Home » Law Enforcement » ‘On Literally Every Street’: Black Hawk Helicopters, Armed Agents Prepare For Super Bowl

Jan 31, 2014 0 Comments Chuck Biscuits

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) The pregame festivities at Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square have been taking place under tight security, with an NYPD presence on literally every block.

As CBS 2’s Tony Aiello reported Thursday, come game day on Sunday, the focus will shift to MetLife Stadium nine miles to the west in East Rutherford, N.J. Super Bowl Sunday will include a no-fly zone, and the enforcers are well-prepared.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents will be eyes in the sky come Sunday. They will be in Black Hawk helicopters, enforcing the 10-mile no-fly zone around the stadium.
    “Most of the cases of people breaching the zone, obviously, in the past, have been a mistake,” said Phil Petro Customs and Border Protection.

A quick warning on the radio usually sets a stray plane straight. But the Black Hawk crew is trained to intercept.

And in a worst-case scenario, aviation agent Todd Sager is armed with heavy weaponry aboard the helicopter to bring down an aircraft.

The enforcers do not expect trouble, but they are thoroughly prepared for it.

An obvious question for the crews who will be flying on Super Bowl Sunday is how they will keep track of the game. It turns out they have an AM receiver right aboard the helicopter.

Meanwhile back on land, mass transit facilities are expected to be packed on game day. And as early as Thursday, security was robust, with explosive-sniffing dogs and U.S. Department of Homeland Security agents carrying portable radiation detection devices.

“I’m not surprised to see it,” said Amtrak rider Pauline Jones. “It doesn’t freak me out at all, no. I’d rather see it. I think it’s good.”

“It’s comforting to know they’re there,” added Amtrak rider Pat Clifton. “I was here on 9/11, so I’m glad to see them here.”

Another measure now in place is truck checkpoints at key locations across the city.

As to the no-fly zone, virtually the only flights permitted will be emergency air ambulances. Teterboro Airport will be shut down.

The no-fly zone kicks in Sunday morning.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Only massacre that seems to be happening is Seattle against Denver...

Thread Information