Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Voter Fraud (General Thread)

Thanks

Default Voter Fraud (General Thread)

There are several threads on the site about various places.

Probably should consolidate them but no time now.

Making a general thread for it.

Oh My: Audit Finds Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud in North Carolina

Guy Benson | Apr 03, 2014

Recommend this article

This looks like a very big deal (via WNCN):

State election officials are looking into thousands of cases where registered voters may have voted in two states or after their reported death. A report presented Wednesday by Elections Director Kim Strach to the Joint Legislative Elections Oversight Committee said 81 voters have a voter history later than the date of their death. The audit further identified 13,416 deceased voters on voter rolls in Oct. 13. The audit showed 155,692 registered North Carolina voters whose first and last names, dates of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number match those of voters registered in other states, but who most recently registered or voted elsewhere. A total of 35,750 voters with matching first and last names and date of birth were registered in North Carolina and another state, and voted in both states in the 2012 general election. Another 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, date of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number were registered and voted in the 2012 general election in North Carolina and another state...A total of 28 states participated in the crosscheck, leaving data missing from 22 other states.

According to this audit by the North Carolina Elections Oversight Committee, at least 81 dead people have been voting from the grave, and more than 35,000 people with matching full names and dates of birth voted in both North Carolina and another state in the 2012 general election. To put that number in context, Barack Obama carried North Carolina by fewer than 15,000 votes in 2008. Double voting, needless to say, is a crime. Furthermore, state officials were only able to cross check their rolls and voter activity records with 28 other states, leaving loads of potential data missing. The above news story ends with statistics that partisan deniers would typically use to dismiss the entire notion of voter fraud:

In 2012, nearly 7 million ballots were cast in the general and two primary elections. Of those 6,947,317 ballots, the state Board of Elections said 121 alleged cases of voter fraud were referred to the appropriate district attorney's office. That means of the nearly 7 million votes cast, voter fraud accounted for 0.00174 percent of the ballots.
    Those statistics may be convincing to someone who hadn't just read the rest of the article. Several weeks ago, we highlighted a 2012 report out of Florida in which a local reporter took it upon himself to use a single, extremely narrow method to ferret out voter fraud. By cross-referencing Florida's voter rolls with jury duty cards on which people had checked a box declining to serve due to their non-citizen status, the NBC correspondent pinpointed nearly 100 ineligible voters in his county alone. Several admitted on camera to (a) not being US citizens, and (b) voting in US elections. "I vote every year!" one woman boasted. Last week, the California State Senate voted to suspend three Democratic members, one of whom was recently convicted of eight felonies, including multiple counts of voter fraud. Yet the "myth" of voter fraud remains solidly ensconced within the Left's political catechism. Voter fraud undeniably exists. The extent to which it exists remains unclear, as the stunning results of North Carolina's audit demonstrate. Voter ID laws reflect common sense, are constitutional, and are overwhelmingly popular. I'll leave you with the Democrat Party Chairwoman openly celebrating a court decision that halted a Republican-initiated effort to purge a swing state's voter rolls of ineligible and non-citizen voters. She tweeted this hours before the North Carolina story broke:

Big win in #Florida for those of us who want MORE participation, not less. #voterexpansion http://t.co/q76Y23oCcu pic.twitter.com/gYdPIF9QO6
    — D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) April 2, 2014

Democrats want "more participation, not less" -- even if that increased participation results in fraud that undermines our electoral system, apparently. I wonder why?

UPDATE - A Virginia election official is arguing with me on Twitter, contending that the apparent double voting *may* be the result of clerical errors. That certainly may account for some of the 36,000 apparent double votes -- but all of them? Even if 90 percent of that figures is due to something other than fraud, that still leaves 3,600 illegal votes. How many illegal votes are acceptable?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Voter Fraud (General Thread)

Woman Convicted of Voter Fraud Honored by Ohio Democrats

March 21, 2014

Ohio Democrats, still pushing their phony “voter suppression” meme, kicked off a campaign tonight to put a constitutional amendment on the November ballot. They even brought in Al Sharpton for support.

Sharon Coolidge of the Cincinnati Enquirer tweeted coverage of the event, and it seemed to be the same tired arguments that have been repeated endlessly, until she reported this:

Remember Melowese Richardson?

She was a poll worker who used her position to vote for Obama multiple times. She is one of the few who ever gets caught for voter fraud and was sentenced to five years in prison.

CINCINNATI - A long-time poll worker who admitted to illegal voting was sentenced to five years in prison Wednesday and received a rebuke from the judge, who cited her criminal past. Melowese Richardson, 58, pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting in 2009, 2011 and 2012. One count charged her with voting for her sister, who is in a coma. Four other counts were dropped in exchange for Richardson's plea. During a passionate sentencing speech, Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal."

That was only eight months ago. For some reason, she has already been released. At an event that was all about voting law, Ohio Democrats invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak – to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.

Democrats seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat. Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie.

Thanks

Not sure where to put this

BREAKING: Dinesh D’Souza Pleads Guilty to Violating Campaign Finance Law

Posted: May 20, 2014 | Author: Pundit from another Planet | Filed under: Breaking News, Law & Justice | Tags: Dinesh D'Souza, Indictment, Kirsten Gillibrand, Richard Berman, Souza, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, Wendy Long |2 Comments
    For TownHall, Katie Pavlich reports:
    Author and conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza plead guilty this morning to one count on federal charges detailed in an indictment accusing him of violating campaign finance laws and making false statements. D’Souza admitted in front of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, that he did in fact ask two people to make contributions in their name and later reimbursed them, knowing it was not proper under the law.

D’Souza submitted a plea deal on May 19. Judge Richard Berman accepted his guilty plea today and set a sentencing date for September 23, 2014. The government argued attorneys would be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the defendant, D’Souza, is guilty. There will be no trial by jury in this case.
    UPDATE: from John Fund via The Corner:
    Wendy Long, a New York lawyer who challenged Democratic senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a friend of D’Souza’s from their days at The Dartmouth Review in the 1980s, was not a target of the investigation and didn’t know about the illegal donations at the time. She has just issued a statement upon learning of D’Souza’s plea:
    I am heartbroken about this. Dinesh has always been a generous man and a loyal friend who has helped many people. There was never a time when he was trying to do anything but help me personally, support my U.S. Senate campaign, and advance the ideals of freedom that we share. The statute that the government has used to target him is unconstitutional. When our government criminalizes the very free speech that the First Amendment was written to protect, sends people to prison for simply exercising their constitutional rights, and when government power is wielded like weapon against political enemies, we are all in trouble. There is no corruption here, and this entire episode is a shameful government overreach and a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

“Guilty your honor,” D’Souza said, adding that he deeply regrets his actions.
    “The plea is now accepted and Mr. D’Souza is now guilty under the indictment,” Berman replied.
    By entering a guilty plea, D’Souza waived his right to appeal and his right to sentence modification or reduction….(read more)
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Investigations Underway, Suspected Voter Fraud In Virginia And Maryland

Posted August 22, 2014
    Filed under: "Transparency", Government, Voter IDs |
    DailyCaller
    Virginia Voters Alliance, an election integrity group, has called attention to the surprising amount of duplicate voter registrations in Maryland and Virginia, challenging the view that voter fraud is nonexistent, Watchdog reports.

According to the Virginia Voters Alliance (VVA), the state has decided to term these as inactive voters, meaning that they join the total of 43,896 Virginia and Maryland voters who are eligible to vote up until 2019.

As state officials have taken little action, Fairfax General Registrar Cameron Quinn has announced she intends to step in, although since there are an estimated 14,646 duplicate registrations, it’s a race to the clock to remove them before the voter database freezes 60 days before a general election.

“We can’t do anything with that volume of names in the time we have,” Quinn said, according to Watchdog. For Quinn, the best option is to send out letters to all of the duplicate voters in Virginia, asking them to clarify their status.

That there are 14,646 duplicate registrations between Fairfax County, Virginia and Maryland is evidence, according to President Reagan George of VVA, that voter fraud is still an active and important concern. “There are procedures in place, including a hearing before the Fairfax Board, for the registrar’s office to expeditiously remove these duplicate registrations from the online database system,” he added, in response to the timeline concerns Quinn cited moving forward.

More progress has been made on the Maryland side. The duplicate registration information is now in the hands of the state prosecutor. If a voter is convicted of voter fraud in Maryland, the voter will still be allowed to vote, as the charge itself only amounts to a misdemeanor. However, in Virginia it is classified as a false statement, which can result in a year in prison and a $2,500 fine.

“What we want to know is whether these voters will have been investigated to the point that they will not be permitted to vote in the general election in Virginia,” Cathy Kelleher, president of Election Integrity Maryland, said.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

October 29, 2014

The pro-amnesty Hispanic activist organization the National Council of La Raza helpfully promoted a Washington Post article explaining which states people can vote in without having to use a photo ID.

“Voter ID laws are at-issue across the country, with newly Republican-controlled legislatures having passed them in numerous states after the 2010 election,” explained The Washington Post’s Aaron Blake. “Most states still request some form of ID, but don’t require it. Another 20 states don’t require identification. In case you’re wondering where your state is at in all of this, a helpful (sic) graphic from the Post’s graphics team.”

So who ended up using the Post’s helpful graphic? The country’s foremost pro-amnesty Hispanic immigrant organization.

The Chicago chapter of Asian Americans Advancing Justice tweeted Blake’s article with the message, “Reminder — #Illinois does NOT require #voterID to cast a ballot,” along with the pro-Democrat hashtag #TurnOutForWhat. The tweet was helpfully retweeted by the National Council of La Raza.

Thanks

Voting Machine Issues Reported In Jefferson County, Texas

October 29, 2014

12News has learned that several Southeast Texans have reported problems while trying to vote at Jefferson County polling places. And the issue has led to complaints to the Texas Secretary of State's office.

Jefferson County Clerk Carolyn Guidry tells us that the ES&S Ivotronics voting machines used by the county have in some cases repeatedly lost calibration. Guidry says her office has received complaints that voters who tried to cast a "straight party" ballot have reviewed their selections to find that the machine has switched their votes to the other party.

Guidry confirmed that problems have been experienced at the polling locations at Nederland Recreational Center, the John Paul Davis Community Center, Rogers Park, the Theodore Johns Library and Port Arthur Library.

"Yes, we definitely need new machines," Guidry told 12News.

She asked voters to be certain that they review the votes they have made before finalizing their ballot. Jefferson County Republican Party chairman Billy Oliver is also advising voters to do the same, while confirming that his office has asked the state to look at the issue.

12News has much more on the potential voting irregularities on our Tuesday night broadcasts.

Thanks

‘Calibration Error’ Changes GOP Votes To Dem In Illinois County

October 22, 2014

Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.

“This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”

Click for more from Watchdog.org

Thanks

‘Calibration Issue’ In Maryland Voting Machines Switches GOP Picks To Democrat

October 28, 2014

A calibration issue in multiple Maryland voting machines is reportedly switching voters’ picks from Republican to Democrat.

“When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” said Donna Hamilton, who voted at the Frederick County Center, Watchdog.org reported.

“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” she said.

Miss Hamilton said she notified officials of the problem. “I’m not sure what was done about it. If someone is not paying close attention, they could end up voting for the wrong candidate,” she told Watchdog.org.

Queen Anne’s County Sheriff Gary Hofmann, a Republican, said the same thing happened to him when he voted early in Queen Anne’s County.

“This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” he told Watchdog.org.

Two other Maryland voters reported the same issue Friday in Anne Arundel County. A Diebold touchscreen voting machine switched their Republican votes to Democrats, Watchdog.org reported.

Joe Torre, election director in Anne Arundel, called it a “calibration issue” involving a single machine, Watchdog.org reported.

A similar issue was reported in a Chicago-area voting machine last week, as a Republican candidate for the Illinois state legislature tried to vote for himself and ended up selecting his Democratic opponent.

“While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Jim Moynihan said in a blog he linked to on Twitter. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

He said he also tried to vote for fellow Republican Larry Kaifesh in the 8th Congressional District race, but the vote was again cast for the Democratic opponent, U.S. Rep. Tammy Duckworth. Mr. Moynihan said he brought the error to the attention of a judge, who determined the machine hadn’t been calibrated correctly.

Jim Scalzitti, deputy communications director for the Cook County clerk’s office, said the machine in question was removed from service to be re-calibrated immediately and that there were no other reports of voters having similar problems.

Mr. Moynihan was eventually able to cast the correct votes.

Thanks

Michigan Voters Shocked And Deeply Concerned After Voting Booth Changes GOP Votes To Democrats

October 28, 2014

After a Republican state representative candidate in Illinois witnessed his selected votes get changed by the voting machine to favor the Democrats last week, similar type of activities in the early voting period of the 2014 midterm elections are now being reported in Michigan as well, according to Watchdog.org.

With the primary state election only a week away, it is deeply concerning that voting machines, this time in Maryland, are showing a pattern of switching Republican votes to Democrats.

"When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the 'x' on the candidate I chose - a Republican - but it would put the 'x' on the Democrat candidate above it," local voter Donna Hamilton said.

"This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the 'x' to stay on my real selection," the Frederick, Md., resident said last week, adding that she had notified officials of the problem at the Frederick County Center.

"I'm not sure what was done about it. If someone is not paying close attention, they could end up voting for the wrong candidate," she said.

A similar problem was encountered by Sheriff Gary Hofmann in Queen Anne County.

"This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well," Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening.

Additionally, two voters in Anne Arundel County also experienced the glitch after a Diebold touchscreen voting machine decided to change their Republican votes in favor of the opponent Democrat candidate on Friday.

However, deeming it as a "calibration issue," Joe Torre, election director in Anne Arundel, said only one voting machine had been affected.

After canceling their votes, the two Maryland voters were allowed to start over the whole process.

In Chicago, Jim Moynihan was at the Schaumburg Public Library to cast his vote for the 2014 midterm elections on Oct. 22 when the incident occurred, according to Illinois Review.

"I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent," Moynihan said. "You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat."

As Moynihan continued to select several Republican candidates on the ballot, the touch screen voting machine repeatedly switched his choices to register votes for the opponent Democrat in each race instead.

It was only after he pointed out the glaring mistake to the election judge and demonstrated the machine's obvious glitch that he was eventually able to properly vote for his candidate's party, including his own race, Fox News reported.

"Clearly, I am concerned that citizens will be unable to vote for the candidate of their choice, especially if they are in a hurry and do not double check their ballot," added Moynihan. "I cannot say whether or not this was intentional, but Cook County voters deserve better and should not have their right to vote suppressed."

Thanks

Look, more "calibration issues". In Virgina Beach this time.

Rigell Campaign Demands Paper Ballots In Virginia Beach

November 4, 2014

U.S. Representative Scott Rigell’s campaign for Congress is seeking a court order to force the Virginia Beach Voter Registrar to switch to paper ballots, after dozens of precincts reported voter machine difficulties, Tuesday.

The Virginia Department of Elections has confirmed technical difficulties with the calibration of some touch-screen voting machines in Virginia Beach and Newport News. Rigell’s office reports 43 precincts(out of 96!) in Virginia’s Second Congressional District reported poll machine irregularities.

“In my more than two decades of being involved in the political process, I have never seen such a systemic failure of our voting machines here in Hampton Roads,” Rigell said in a statement Tuesday evening.

The Virginia Beach Voter Registrar has already denied Rigell’s initial request for paper ballots, so his campaign plans to force the switch in court, according to Virginia Code Section 24.2-642.

According to the state Department of Elections, voters in Hampton Roads reported having a different candidate selection appear on voting machine tough screens than the candidate they voted for. The technical errors are being addressed by voting equipment technicians and with the AccuVote vendor, but in the meantime, election officials say the machines are being removed from service.

If a voting machine isn’t working correctly, and the machine isn’t immediately shut down by election officials — as required by law — you should notify the Virginia Department of Elections at (804) 864-8901 or by filing a formal complaint using the Virginia’s Voter Complaint form (click here).

The Second Congressional District encompasses Accomack and Northampton counties, Virginia Beach, and parts of Norfolk and Hampton. The following precincts have reported poll machine problems: Alton, Arrowhead, Bayside, Bonney, Cape Henry, Centerville, Chimney Hill, Colonial, Colony, Courthouse, Clulver, Dahlia, Glenwood, Great Neck, Homestead, Hunt, Kingston, Lafayette (ORF), Lake Christopher, Larkspur, Linkhorn, London Bridge, Lynnhaven, Manor, North Beach, Ocean Lakes, Ocean Park, Old Donation, Pleasant Hall, Pembroke, Rock Lake, Rosement Forrest, Rudee, Seatack, Shelton Park, Sherry Park, Sigma, Stratford Chase, Strawbridge, Tallwood, Trantwood, Upton, Witchduck.

The Newport News registrar’s office said they have had two precincts experience calibration issues: Denbigh and Reed. Both machines in those precincts have been re-calibrated, but have been removed from service. Voters are now using Optical Scan machines at those polling locations.

In Virginia Beach, Registrar Donna Patterson said 31 voting machines in 25 different precincts have experienced calibration issues — all of which are now out of service. There were a total of 820 voting machines in service at the beginning of the day.

“We want voters to be confident that we have done everything possible to make sure the election is being run fair and accurately,” she said. “So, if there is a problem with the voting machine, we do take that out of service.”

However, 10 On Your Side witnessed other voting machines experiencing calibration problems that were not taken out of service. When asked who was responsible for that, Patterson said, ” Ultimately, it is our responsibility to make sure the election officials are pulling the machines.”

Patterson said all of the voting machines in the city have been around since 2005. They were tested in October, and were working properly then.

All voting machines are tested prior to each election, according to the Department of Elections. However, some machines may need additional calibration after transportation to a polling location.

The Office of U.S. Representative Scott Rigell said it started receiving reports of poll machine irregularities Tuesday morning. Rigell’s office also released a video of the problem taken with a voter’s cell phone at Tallwood High School in Virginia Beach. The video shows the voter touching the ballot box for Rigell, but the other candidate’s name being checked.

Another voter sent WAVY.com video of voting machine problems at St. Andrews Church in Virginia Beach.

Note: It is not against the law in Virginia to use your phone while at the polls, according to the Virginia State Board of Elections.

In a Tuesday morning news conference, Rigell called the issue “deeply troubling.” He went on to say, “This issue is real, and we’re not even halfway through the day.”

10 On Your Side learned this is not the first time Virginia Beach has had problems with touch-screen voting. In 2012, the Green Run precinct experienced the same voting machine calibration issues.

WAVY.com asked Patterson why the problem is happening again, and she blames the age of the almost decade-old machines.

Touch-screen voting machines give voters an opportunity to review their selections and make final edits on a summary screen before their ballot is cast. The Virginia Department of Elections said if a machine does not reflect the voter’s choice, the voter should notify an officer of election prior to casting their ballot.

Virginia Beach General Registrar Donna Patterson also reminded voters to check the final summary page on their electronic ballots before they finish voting. She released the following statement:

We have received a handful of complaints from voting officials of malfunctioning polling machines. As soon as we learned of these problems, we removed those machines from service. Please be assured that we are doing everything in our power to ensure that the election results are fair and accurate. To that end, we have instructed all election officials to remind voters to double-check the final summary page of their ballots, to make absolutely certain that their votes are properly recorded.

The Suzanne Patrick for Congress campaign released the following statement:

Virginia has elections every year, and we trust that the Department of Elections is doing everything it can to ensure accuracy during the voting process. We will, of course, work with election officials to ensure this accuracy. Our campaign has gotten a very low and limited number of reports about difficulties casting ballots today. In all cases, the problem was resolved quickly and the voter walked away satisfied that each had cast his or her ballot successfully. If voters experience any voting irregularities, they should call the Virginia Department of Elections at 804-864-8901.

You can also report polling issues with the Virginia Beach registrar at: (757) 385-8683 or email voter@vbgov.com. You can also report your issue with Scott Rigell’s office by phone at 757-425-0680 or by email: Esmel@ScottRigell.com.

For voting issues in North Carolina, you can contact the State Board of Elections by phone: (919) 733-7173 or (866) 522-4723 and by email: elections.sboe@ncsbe.gov.

Thanks

Looks like it "didn't help" the Dems to win this time too.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Voter fraud and illegal aliens can only gin up enough votes in close races.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I love the way they are calling this election an "Absolute humiliation for Obama".

Let me make some predictions.....

Will he change? No.

Will he work with Republicans? No.

Will he sign ANY legislation? Yes, he will veto everything that comes to his desk.

Will he continue to use Executive Orders? Yes, to go around Congress.

Will he continue to lie, obfuscate and hide the truth about his so-called "Transparent" administration? Absolutely, without a doubt.

Will the IRS be defunded (as far as Obamacare)? Nope, Congress doesn't have the balls to do so.

Will Fast and Furious finally be prosecuted? Nope.

Will the NSA stop spying on us? Nope.

Will ANYTHING change? No. Status Quo.

I have absolutely zero confidence in our government now. Even though I work for it, even though I believe we have the ability and strength to take this country back beyond the boundaries of space, and to stomp the Holy Shit out of the Communists and Islamists, we won't do it. Too many American men have been pussified, too many American Congressmen and women have been progressified. Too many of the American Public haven't given a shit for so long they can't do anything to get their fat asses off their couches and work for a living, vote, go to jury duty and fry criminals, and fire their Congressmen.

There was a saying we used to have in the military; “We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.”

It made sense then. Now, it's different.

The unwilling are Congress. The unknowing is the America Pubic. Congress has done so much to us, for so long with all our money that we, they and everyone else, is no longer qualified to be Americans.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

LOL

Good one, and true.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

IG Audit: 6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

March 9, 2015 - 10:39 AM

By Susan Jones
    Subscribe to Susan Jones RSS

Follow Susan Jones on Twitter

An IG audit of the Social Security Administration found that the nation’s database of active Social Security numbers includes more than six and a half million people who are older than 112 years of age.

(CNSNews.com) - Many people are living longer, but not to age 112 or beyond -- except in the records of the Social Security Administration.

The SSA's inspector general has identified 6.5 million number-holders age 112 -- or older -- for whom no death date has been entered in the main electronic file, called Numident.

The audit, dated March 4, 2015, concluded that SSA lacks the controls necessary to annote death information on the records of number-holders who exceed "maximum reasonable life expectancies."

"We obtained Numident data that identified approximately 6.5 million numberholders born before June 16, 1901 who did not have a date of death on their record," the report states.

Some of the numbers assigned to long-dead people were used fraudulently to open bank accounts.
    And thousands of those numbers apparently were used by illegal immigrants to apply for work:

"During Calendar Years 2008 through 2011, SSA received 4,024 E-Verify inquiries using the SSNs of 3,873 numberholders born before June 16, 1901," the report said. "These inquiries indicate individuals' attempts to use the SSNs to apply for work."

“It is incredible that the Social Security Administration in 2015 does not have the technical sophistication to ensure that people they know to be deceased are actually noted as dead,” said Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

“Tens of thousands of these numbers are currently being used to report wages to the Social Security Administration and to the IRS. People are fraudulently, but successfully, applying for jobs and benefits with these numbers. Making sure Social Security cleans up its death master file to prevent future errors and fraud is a good government reform we can all agree on,” Johnson said.

Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.), the committee's ranking member, called the findings a "major problem" that wastes taxpayers' money, exposes citizens to identity theft and undermines confidence in government:

"It is simply unacceptable that our nation’s database of Social Security numbers of supposedly living people includes more than six and a half million people who are older than 112 years of age, with a few thousand having birth dates from before the Civil War. Preventing agency errors by keeping track of who has died is a relatively simple problem that the government should pursue as a high priority."

According to the IG, the Social Security Administration matches death reports received from various sources against its payment records, then records the date of a number-holder's death in its Numerical Identification System, or Numident.

Information from Numident is then used to create SSA's "Death Master File," which is used by financial institutions and various government entities to prevent identity fraud. If a death is not recorded on the Numident, it will not appear in the DMF.

The IG made four recommendations for resolving the discrepancies and improving the accuracy of the Death Master File to "prevent future misuse of these SSNs."

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

We're living in an episode of "walking dead"
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, AP. We are to a degree.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama's Connecticut social security number is recorded on the list.

Thanks

I think they verified at some point that his SSN belonged to someone deceased, but born around the same time as himself.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information