Thread: Nuclear Alert!

Thanks

Default Nuclear Alert!

Heads up... I'll post and get more later if I can:
    Friday, May 2nd, 2014 | Posted by Gordon Duff
    Breaking: Nuclear Alert

Stolen Nuclear Material Heading into US

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

This is another story I don’t want to write or be interviewed about. I only post these things because the sources are NOT internet gossip but are too credible to ignore. I get no joy out of this. The obvious reason to write this is to stop another 9/11.

This is what I have:

Nuclear material, I am assuming highly enriched uranium, 1.05 tons, was stolen from Pakistan on April 18, 2014. It was transported by air to the UK where it was stored in a moving warehouse in Teignmouth, Devon. The facility involved has been used previously to store illegal weapons by security agencies of the US and UK including South African WMD’s.

From there, the shipment was, we are informed, broken into three parcels and is being transported as of this writing, 11:07 EST, May 2, 2014, to the US. Shipments are to have left from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.

We are also told that computer viruses are taking down US capability of disseminating sensor information

Now for my editorializing. Obama and Kerry have not be running blindly when the “Illuminati” has shouted “squirrel!” There is no evidence of Israeli involvement but evidence of a very real “right wing conspiracy” here.

My guess, and it is only a guess, is that China and Pakistan are to be blamed but that Iran is to be attacked after “fall guy” facilitators are created and “pristine passports” are found as with 9/11.

My recommendation to readers is to send this everywhere. Minimally, if we do what we intend and stop what is going on, this warning will disappear as another “Alex Jones” type conspiracy piece.

I have only written this because the sources are such they cannot be ignored. At one time, claiming that Americans would kill other Americans by the thousands would be considered “extreme.” Those times are long gone. Look to the “usual suspects.”

My recommendation to readers is to send this everywhere. Minimally, if we do what we intend and stop what is going on, this warning will disappear as another “Alex Jones” type conspiracy piece.

I have only written this because the sources are such they cannot be ignored. At one time, claiming that Americans would kill other Americans by the thousands would be considered “extreme.” Those times are long gone. Look to the “usual suspects.”
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Nuclear Alert!

A secret source may as well be a secret squirrel. It's just as relevant.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Not so sure in this case. Call it a "gut feeling" or call it "something I might have seen, heard, read or have other knowledge about" if you like.

I posted that because there's some....truth to the story at this point. It hasn't grown legs with the media yet for a reason.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Let's just say there are teams out there that try to mitigate such things - and they are busy this week.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Otherwise... I'd say, just keep your ears open for weird things to happen.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Well, a damn dirty bomb better not happen, I need to get my hot tub in.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

LOL

Use the cover, you'll be fine!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Let's just say there are teams out there that try to mitigate such things - and they are busy this week.
    If we knew what goes on that is stopped regularly every day by the SpecOps good guys, we'd probably die of fright.

And i'm sure operatives are well aware of how much to trust elected officials and political officers.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thread Information