Thread: New Site Content and Message Board Feature

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb New Site Content and Message Board Feature

I just wanted to announce to everyone that TAA.com has some new stuff up for our members!

First is a slick looking Windows Media Player skin designed by Brian Baldwin that is themed after TAA.com. You can find this skin by clicking on the "Featured Content" site navigation bar button up above. Then go into the "Downloads" category and it will be right there! Just right click and "Save As". It is a ZIP file so you will need to unzip it. Installation instructions are included in the ZIP file. I liked this skin so much, it is now my default skin! This is Version 1.0 and, as we speak, Brian is already hard at work on Version 2.0 which will have even more features!

The second announcement is that there is now photo hosting software for all registered TAA.com members! Each member is allowed 10MB of picture and small video space. (All uploads will be moderated by the staff so don't be surprised if there is a small delay before your content is fully uploaded.) This software will let you hotlink to pictures for use during discussions on the message board, your signature pictures, your avatar pictures, your profile picture, or any other needs. You can get to this new photo gallery by clicking on the "Photo Gallery" link in the message board's navbar (it is between "FlashChat" and "Log Out").

We here at TAA.com hope you enjoy both of these of these new exciting additions to the site!

If you need any assistance with either of the above, let us know!

Thanks

Default Re: New Site Content and Message Board Feature

BUMP

Thanks

on the Windows Media Player skin... Download it to your C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins folder and then use Skin Chooser from the player view choices within WMP itself.

I am currently working on a second version of the player with a few more features that will be coming out in about a month. If you have input to give just let me know.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Nice WM Skin. haha. Thought it was pretty cool. Loaded it on my computer at work here to play my 500-something odd hours of stolen music.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

"BORROWED" music you mean.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thanks

Uh Oh... Now you've done it Rick.

You've tipped off the MP3 Police!

Run!!!!

Thread Information