Thread: Alleged clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Alleged clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp

What is this mysterious aircraft filmed 'blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan'? Footage shows 'UFO' blasting terrorists' encampment

• Cosmic intervention as U.S.-led ISAF plans withdrawal from the country
    • Clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp
    • It appears to be unlike any known U.S. military drone

By Damien Gayle
    Published: 07:40 EST, 8 May 2014 | Updated: 08:45 EST, 8 May 2014

742 shares
    View
    comments

With Nato forces withdrawing from the badlands of Afghanistan, the country's people need all the help they can get to keep extremists from once again seizing power.

But it seems a new intervention has come from an unlikely source... outer space.

U.S. Marines captured this incredible footage of what looks like a UFO hovering over a Taliban encampment - then blowing it to kingdom come.

The cosmic coalition: Huge explosions are seen as an unidentified aircraft bombards a Taliban base in Afghanistan, in this screengrab from a video shot by U.S. Marines fighting in the war-torn country

Fire photon torpedoes! Muzzle flash-like lights can be seen emerging from the underside of the aircraft

Devastating: The huge plumes of smoke from the attack obscure the view of the UFO

The clip was reportedly filmed by U.S. troops fighting in Afghanistan in March. Shot by a soldier standing next to a stationary armoured column, it shows a bizarre triangular object hanging in the sky not far ahead.
    As soldiers look on, the craft slowly moves into position, before what appear to be muzzle flashes soundlessly emanate from its underside.

A split-second later and huge explosions erupt as the fearsome space weapons hit the site of the purported Taliban camp, sending up plumes of smoke that obscure the view of the mysterious bomber.
    After the smoke clears, the cameraman zooms in to shoot a close up view of the UFO, which looks unlike any known U.S. military drone.

Grainy: A close-up view of the mysterious aircraft, which has come at the right time for Afghanistan as the U.S. led International Security Assistance Force plans to withdraw from the country at the end of this year

If the unidentified aircraft is from outer space, it has come at the right time for the Westnern-backed government of Afghanistan.

Most international troops are slated to withdraw at the end of the year, and there are fears that the Afghan army and police are not ready to take over the job of securing the country.

Despite a decade of war since a U.S.-led coalition invaded Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban regime, it remains a crucible of extremism, a place where women have few rights, and a major source for the international heroin trade.

But with possible alien intervention, it could be that a new era has finally begun for Afghanistan's embattled people.

Perhaps it is time to rename the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), to the Inter-Stellar Assistance Force...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Default Re: Alleged clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp

Whatever that is, even if it's a C130 gunship that's been faked into a triangle ufo looking this, it's a bad ass machine.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Default Re: Alleged clip shot by U.S. Marines shows unknown craft bombarding Taliban camp

Well, don't think it's a C-130 gunship. They don't come in low like that, they stay way out of small arms firing range. If anything it's some kind of jet that came through and looks shortened because of the speed.
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Maybe it's hard to tell from the vid, but doesn't it appear to be almost hovering? At the very least, seems capable of low speed flight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    Maybe it's hard to tell from the vid, but doesn't it appear to be almost hovering? At the very least, seems capable of low speed flight.
    I'm going to go back to what I saw back in the winter, perhaps December.

It was raining and foggy and there was a craft THAT SHAPE with landing lights and red/green flashers on it leisurely moving to the SE. It was low, perhaps 500 feet off the deck and moving slowly. It lit up the clouds and fog around it.

It caught my attention because it was strange looking.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Long time ago I saw a "triangle shaped craft" late at night. Reported it even. Nothing came of it.

I can't see the video MMCO. I'll try to look at home. If it is HOVERING then I'd say it's some kind of balloon/blimp kinda thing.

Or aliens.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I'd like to think they solved anti-gravity. That will be awesome.

Whatever the machine is, it's bad ass.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Whatever the machine is, it's bad ass.
    Damn Straight! The rounds deployed against the Taliban base seem to utterly destroy the entire ground plane beneath the flying machine. The debris cloud rises hundreds of feet into the air.

Also, if you look carefully, it appears that the forward momentum of the aircraft is arrested by the firing of the weapon. Isn't that supposed to be the case with the 30mm cannon on the A-10?

Could it be an A-10 coming toward the camera?
    Last edited by MinutemanCO; May 8th, 2014 at 20:00.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Haven't had a chance to view this yet. I'm supposed to have high speed internet at the Holiday Inn I'm staying at while I'm out of town but it blows goats. I will literally have to sit and wait minutes for a page to load yet a speed test shows nearly 20mb download speeds.

I've been relegated to using my cellular hotspot for everything. It's fast enough but I've been trying to keep bandwidth usage to a minimum. We're only allowed 6GB a month.

Thanks

Okay, I got bored sitting around my hotel room and decided to watch it anyway...

Fake.

JDAM in Iraq

Thanks

I figured it was fake, but a JDAM is definitely bad ass
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Fuck yeah it is!

Haji blowed up real good!

Thanks

Yea it looks fake.

JDAM ripple drop is quite impressive though. Though this is fake I sure hope we do have something like it. Like I said it would be awesome to have 100 TR-3B's for the sake of being done with the Russian military.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AGEUSAF View Post
    Like I said it would be awesome to have 100 TR-3B's for the sake of being done with the Russian military.
    Let's hope.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thread Information