Thread: Why Won’t Obama Speak Up for American Teen Abducted by Terrorists?

Thanks

Default Why Won’t Obama Speak Up for American Teen Abducted by Terrorists?

Why Won’t Obama Speak Up for American Teen Abducted by Terrorists?

25 Wednesday Jun 2014
    Posted by Daniel Crane in Terrorism, US News, World News
    Leave a comment

Tags
    government, Israel, kidnapping, Obama, Palestinians, terrorists

President Barack Obama should be speaking out boldly on behalf of an abducted American teenager in Israel and against his terrorist kidnappers, and the U.S. should be making it clear that the perpetrators are not going to get away with it, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee told CBN News.

Huckabee, who is currently in Israel, made his first stop on Sunday evening to visit the family of kidnapped American-Israeli citizen Naftali Fraenkel.

“This is one of our kids, you know, and you just have a sense of responsibility. We really do have, you know, not just sort of an interest—we have a responsibility because he has American citizenship,” Huckabee told CBN News.

Huckabee said Americans are concerned when children are kidnapped all over the world, as they were when 300 Nigerian girls were abducted recently by the terror group Boko Haram. But there’s more at stake with Fraenkel, he said, because he’s an American.

Huckabee said despite that the U.S. reaction has been weak and confusing.

“I want the President [Obama] to speak out. I want him to speak out boldly. I want to hear it from [Secretary of State] John Kerry,” Huckabee told CBN News.

“I don’t want to hear Jen Psaki from the State Department trot out this ridiculously idiotic statement saying we hope both sides will show ‘restraint’ because I want to ask her, ‘What are the two sides here?’” he challenged.

“On one hand you have a kidnapped American citizen and on the other hand you’ve got some evil, horrible people who would do it,” Huckabee said. “What restraint on behalf of the child should be shown?”

Read more at Charisma
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Default Re: Why Won’t Obama Speak Up for American Teen Abducted by Terrorists?

My head is spinning and I think I need to puke. The language coming from the current administration wreaks of insanity. The evil in their hearts is beginning to spill over in abundance in everything they say and everything they do. Common sense is no longer something understood, much less employed by politicians. All actions and statements seem overpowered by political agendas without fulfilling a fundamental responsibility to the people of this nation. The disconnect is profound. What do suppose Reagan or Teddy R. or George Washington might do if faced with terrorists holding one of their own? A world of hurt would be coming their way, I think.

Thread Information