I just wanted to point out that people must not trust at all what Russians are saying - about 99 % of it is all deception, either in stating the years of military project completion, number of missiles, capability, military budget, economy and situation in Russia in general.

These commies only tell the truth when they need to advance another deceptive strategy by it - but it will never be anything important.

When you read Russian government statement, please consider first how this will advance their long-term communist plans, and then and only then consider what it says - but like I said, most of the time it will be a lie, deceptive scheme to get you to think that the threat from Russia doesn't exist or is "far away".....

They are ready, they can start sending us the nukes tomorrow.

Plus they have their nukes here in America, in hands of Spetsnaz, they can hijack American trucking companies' trucks and plant the bombs inside them and driving them near our military bases where nobody would suspect anything.

This way we won't be able to do anything against anybody, not even Iran, because the "delivery boy" will be a respectable American trucking company......

There are many more types of strategies and planning, but I think this one will give you the taste how easy it is for them to start the WW3......

They know it and they are ready, we still believe that their "system of government collapsed"......

God have mercy on us !

Honza