Thread: Dear President Bush....

Thanks

Default Dear President Bush....

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I
    would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
    quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
    3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
    4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
    5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
    6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag
    pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
    7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
    9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from President Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
    11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my
    car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
    complaints or negative comments from the locals.
    12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
    13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your VP.

Thank you so much for your kind help.
    An American Citizen
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Dear President Bush....

Now that's a great letter! It doesn't get any clearer than that. The outrageous requests you make are exactly what we're being told we have to do for these invaders. You really ought to set that up as an open letter for people to sign.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

Where do I sign?

Thanks

True in many ways. But perhaps you should have it directed at the American Business Association? Or perhaps the US senate ? The Communist Party? The Bar Association? Let's not show favor and forget the Bankers and Media? All of these associations have colluded often without direct knowledge , only doing according to the Law, the' Right Thing', the moral thing; to bring about this poly glot liberalism.

regards,

Thanks

Send the letter to Tom Tancredo. He'll see that it's put to proper use Rick.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Banned
    Thanks

Tom Tancredo for PRESIDENT !!!

Thanks

Unfortunately, I stole that from someone else. But, I'll pass on to the writer where she should send it now
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

You plagarist! lol

No problem I think it's a great letter regardless.

And Yes Sean, I agree about Tom Tancredo for President also.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

Whoa. Love the new Avatar there Brian. you make that one?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Yep. Glad you like it. Was gonna add a nuke behind him but the amount of processing power required to do it is too much for this laptop.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

Second on that vote

Tom Tancredo for PRESIDENT !!!

Thread Information