Thread: "Golitsyn Thesis" 2.0

Threaded View

Thanks

Default "Golitsyn Thesis" 2.0

I'd like to get a thread started on the basic premise that the Soviet KGB defector Anatoly Golitsyn was pretty much correct in his warning to the West about a false liberalization and capitalization of the Eastern Communist Bloc and indeed a manufactured demise of Bolshevism.

I think these Neo-Soviet strategists that operate to this day, do and have made various mistakes and miscalculations, largely due to one man; George Herbert Walker Bush, during his Presidency. I kind of sense this when I saw an old photo of Gen. Ion Pacepa's book; 'Red Horizons' sitting on the desk at the Oval Office. He would've known then that the Russians and Chinese were full of shit. So, what did he do? Instead of working to get rid of NATO and dismantle it as the Crypto-Bolsheviks wished, he expanded NATO membership.

Also, I think that the Soviets previously were hoping and counting on Carter to win re-election in 1980, which was a possibility up to almost the very last, as Carter worked to pull off an 'October Suprise' and free the Hostages in our captured Embassy in Iran.

Still, the overall Neo-Soviet Strategic Deception has largely worked, especially with penetration of the Islamic World and in changing the Western public's psychological perceptions of reality vis-a-vis 'Cultural Marxism' and also with infiltration of ours and other Free World governments. I'm fully convinced now of Tom Fife's story about Obama.... And I think the Neo-Soviet had a hand in the September 11th, 2001 attacks too.

Anyway, it is my hope to hear from others in he Forum about what they think about this 'Golitsyn Thesis' idea today; is it similar to what i've stated or i my idea a bit off base and debunked?
    Last edited by Avvakum; October 11th, 2014 at 17:23.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thread Information