Thread: "Golitsyn Thesis" 2.0

Thanks

Default "Golitsyn Thesis" 2.0

I'd like to get a thread started on the basic premise that the Soviet KGB defector Anatoly Golitsyn was pretty much correct in his warning to the West about a false liberalization and capitalization of the Eastern Communist Bloc and indeed a manufactured demise of Bolshevism.

I think these Neo-Soviet strategists that operate to this day, do and have made various mistakes and miscalculations, largely due to one man; George Herbert Walker Bush, during his Presidency. I kind of sense this when I saw an old photo of Gen. Ion Pacepa's book; 'Red Horizons' sitting on the desk at the Oval Office. He would've known then that the Russians and Chinese were full of shit. So, what did he do? Instead of working to get rid of NATO and dismantle it as the Crypto-Bolsheviks wished, he expanded NATO membership.

Also, I think that the Soviets previously were hoping and counting on Carter to win re-election in 1980, which was a possibility up to almost the very last, as Carter worked to pull off an 'October Suprise' and free the Hostages in our captured Embassy in Iran.

Still, the overall Neo-Soviet Strategic Deception has largely worked, especially with penetration of the Islamic World and in changing the Western public's psychological perceptions of reality vis-a-vis 'Cultural Marxism' and also with infiltration of ours and other Free World governments. I'm fully convinced now of Tom Fife's story about Obama.... And I think the Neo-Soviet had a hand in the September 11th, 2001 attacks too.

Anyway, it is my hope to hear from others in he Forum about what they think about this 'Golitsyn Thesis' idea today; is it similar to what i've stated or i my idea a bit off base and debunked?
    Last edited by Avvakum; October 11th, 2014 at 17:23.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "Golitsyn Thesis" 2.0

I think you're pretty spot on with the assessment.

The only thing I would possibly take issue with is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Avvakum View Post
    I think these Neo-Soviet strategists that operate to this day, do and have made various mistakes and miscalculations, largely due to one man; George Herbert Walker Bush, during his Presidency. I kind of sense this when I saw an old photo of Gen. Ion Pacepa's book; 'Red Horizons' sitting on the desk at the Oval Office. He would've known then that the Russians and Chinese were full of shit. So, what did he do? Instead of working to get rid of NATO and dismantle it as the Crypto-Bolsheviks wished, he expanded NATO membership.
    If this is the case, why did GHWB oversee one of the largest draw downs of our military? If I recall correctly he cut 1/3 of our forces after the Wall fell. He also could have pushed for a purge of sorts of the Soviet/Russian leadership as was done when the Nazi regime fell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    I think you're pretty spot on with the assessment.

The only thing I would possibly take issue with is this:

If this is the case, why did GHWB oversee one of the largest draw downs of our military? If I recall correctly he cut 1/3 of our forces after the Wall fell. He also could have pushed for a purge of sorts of the Soviet/Russian leadership as was done when the Nazi regime fell.
    Well, I think it's because he was also correct with another assessment; that while the 'liberalization' was indeed false, it did happen to be true that the Soviet Bloc economies were in the tank and the Commies would need huge infusions of cash to prop them up, and that in the interim they would not be capable of any military adventures at all, giving Bush free reign to deal with their factotum in the Middle East, Saddam Hussein. What Bush could not have realized at the time is that part of the reason for the economic collapse was that the Communists were monetizing everything of value, trillions, looting everything and putting it into the global financial system. There is or was something called the 'Global Security Program', chaired by Prince Charles and Mikhail Gorbachev, that alone has a rumored slush fund of 26 Trillion dollars worth.

That's enough money to corrupt almost anyone on Earth, and put a fatal reliance by the financial giants on these funds, on or off the books. Over a million Russians died of starvation in the streets in the 1990's.... And V. Putin is now one of the richest men in the World.

The Russians are not bothering to go to war militarily against the world yet. Bush got peace in his time, and when he saw the false liberalization and the years went by after his presidency without a return to Marxist-Leninism, he and others assumed the 'best'; communists being corrupted by their stolen loot. I am somewhat inclined to think these days however that the hodgepodge Despotic ideology of Eurasianism is a replacement for Communism proper, so that the Kremlin can maintain it's policies of Anti-Americanism and striving for World Domination, without being too straightjacketed by a rigid Marxist-Leninism.

The 'Beauty' of Eurasianism from a Chekist Neo-Soviet perspective is that Communists can work with Islamists, Commissars with Monarchists, 'Orthodox Christians' with Atheists, Jews and Anti-semites, Fascists with Liberals and Leftists, Shamans and Neo-Pagans and so forth, under the big umbrella that Alexander Dugin has provided for Putin and his cronies. Eurasianism has a long pedigree, going back to the 1920's in the Soviet Union. At the time the ideas of Eurasianism were being used by the Communists as a kind of Front, but today it's been dusted off and actually promoted. This gives Golitsyn credit, while accounting for moves and behaviors of the Russian political elite that would be impossible to a regular Marxist Leninist. I think that in the inner corridors of power in the Kremlin, they planned on replacing Communism with Eurasianism all along as far back as the late 1950's. Many people grew up in the Soviet Union being hyper-patriotic about the Soviet Union, and even 'Bolshevist', without being Marxist-Leninist as such, and Eurasianism can hold these people together when the Kremlin tries to revive the 'Soviet Union 2.0' project.

So, Bush and others like him in the know probably felt that the false liberalization and restructuring would be an opportunity for a draw-down of forces and that former Communists would become too addicted to their new-found wealth to challenge the global system itself. The fatal flaw in Westerners in general is that they saw people being corrupted by an evil ideology, and not evil people choosing evil ideologies that best mesh with their evil desires....
    Last edited by Avvakum; October 13th, 2014 at 17:57.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Av,
    Went ahead and moved your thread over to this forum since it is a serious TAA discussion thread and so that it doesn't get buried under things like the Friday Follies and Beer threads.

Thanks

And here I was about to post jokes in this thread... /chuckles
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Av,
    Went ahead and moved your thread over to this forum since it is a serious TAA discussion thread and so that it doesn't get buried under things like the Friday Follies and Beer threads.
    I don't know, beer is a pretty serious subject to me, lol....

Thanks

It's not Eurasianism that has replaced Commuism, Marxist-Leninist Communism. Marxist Leninism is behind Eurasianism to an even greater degree than in the 1920's, just that the undercover Bolsheviks are using this 'Eurasianism' more widely and effectively as a Mask-and not even an original one, at that.

Communism is not dead, it's not even hardly disguised or in hibernation anymore, and if we're not careful it will soon overcome every nation on Earth.

Thanks

New lies for old... downloaded. I recommened that you post the golitsyn predictions.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Communism hasn't changed. It never went away. It was rarely disguised, except here in the US by the Leftists who wanted to hide it and chocolate coat it.

Communism wants to destroy the world. Why? It is the Evil Empire of Star Wars that's why.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    Communism hasn't changed. It never went away. It was rarely disguised, except here in the US by the Leftists who wanted to hide it and chocolate coat it.

Communism wants to destroy the world. Why? It is the Evil Empire of Star Wars that's why.
    The 'Nameless Beast' of the Apocalypse, as Winston Churchill once called it a few decades before his embrace of Stalin at Tehran and Yalta, apologizing to the Great Helmsman for the earlier anticommunist rhetoric of his youth...

Yep, really simple actually. The aim is the destruction of civilization and the enslavement of all mankind, the boot grinding the face, forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    New lies for old... downloaded. I recommened that you post the golitsyn predictions.
    Where is it? I'd love to.

Thanks

Here is the link;

New lies for old.
    http://www.spiritoftruth.org/newlies4old.pdf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Here is the link;

New lies for old.
    http://www.spiritoftruth.org/newlies4old.pdf
    Thanks falcon! I used to have the book and also his 'Perestroika Deception', Jan Sejna's 'We will bury you', 'Red Cocaine' by John Douglass, 'Thru the eyes of the enemy' by Stanislav Lunev, 'Spetsnaz' by Victor Suvorov, 'Red Horizons' by General Pacepa, and many other materials which I was slowly digesting, not willingly I might add. And then one night the girl in the apartment upstairs from me went to work with her bathtub running and destroyed almost everything I owned....

No insurance either.

Thanks

Anybody need a picture to know that Communism never died, it just went 'silent running'?

Name:  9720E407-1382-4E4A-9F66-C110CE08BE4F_mw1024_n_s.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  87.0 KB

Or this pic?

Name:  140524-donetsk-lenin-russian-flag.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  49.6 KB

These pictures are of statues of Stalin and a rally in a public square under a statue of Lenin, both statues in the eastern ukraine/southern russia area. If there were statues of Hitler in modern Germany in public places of honor, and Germany's government consisted of 'former' Nazis and was headed up by a 'former' Gestapo and SS man, I have no doubt people would wonder if Nazism was just under the surface there controlling things. But when it comes to the Left, so many even on the Right can see no Communism or Neo-Soviets anymore.

It is I believe a literally diabolical blindness in origin.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it just me or does the statue of Lenin look a lot like an oversized Monopoly play piece?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I am never more convinced than now of the essential correctness of Anatoly Golitsyn and the other defectors and whistleblowers who posit a false 'death of Communism' by Soviet strategists, who want to create a Totalitarian One-World Bolshevik Government.

I spend a good deal of what little free time I have on political forums on the internet, and I can tell you that Cyberspace is FULL of Marxist Leninist Demoniacs. They 'collapsed' Communism temporarily, so they could infiltrate the institutions of the Free World and undermine them from within while they worked to build up an even stronger Soviet 2.0 Bloc for the future.... Once everybody else was too weak to effectively resist the coming open Communist military takeover. That, and they have an opportunity to take a page from Antonio Gramsci and attempt to 'Communize the inner man'.

I go online to talk about these things, and the so-called RIGHT WING is more vehement in denying me any credibility whatsoever. I think Pat Buchanan has GOT to be a Soviet Agent from way back; maybe HE'S 'DEEP THROAT'? I think Kissinger is one too. Anyway, I think the Ron and Rand Paul faction is also full of it and as many times as they and their supporters have been on RT....

I guess few will believe us until the Hammer-and-Sickle is flying over the White House, St. Peter's Basilica, and Buckingham Palace, for example.
    Last edited by Avvakum; November 6th, 2014 at 19:41.

Thanks

I'm pretty "Right Wing".

I believe the Russians haven't changed a bit since the 1960s. The Soviet Union was nothing more than a construction to appear more powerful than it was.

See I was there when Reagan walked out Gorbachev at The ReykjavÃ*k Summit. I was present for the "Tear Down this Wall" Speech (Not physically on either site, but I was involved in the back ground of both the Summit and the speech, I was at a different site in both cases.) But we were involved and I was there through the years the Soviet Union fell.

I never trusted the Russians. Reagan said "Trust, but verify" in regards to the SALT talks and nukes and he is RIGHT. Take their word, but VERIFY WHAT THEY SAY.

That was one of his most diplomatic statements ever made. Because if you say "Sorry we can't trust you" you can't ever make headway in communications.

But if you VERIFY what they are saying, you can BUILD trust.

The Russians NEVER, EVER wanted to do that and to this day they will test us, and check us, but won't give us the same respect.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    I'm pretty "Right Wing".

I believe the Russians haven't changed a bit since the 1960s. The Soviet Union was nothing more than a construction to appear more powerful than it was.

See I was there when Reagan walked out Gorbachev at The ReykjavÃ*k Summit. I was present for the "Tear Down this Wall" Speech (Not physically on either site, but I was involved in the back ground of both the Summit and the speech, I was at a different site in both cases.) But we were involved and I was there through the years the Soviet Union fell.

I never trusted the Russians. Reagan said "Trust, but verify" in regards to the SALT talks and nukes and he is RIGHT. Take their word, but VERIFY WHAT THEY SAY.

That was one of his most diplomatic statements ever made. Because if you say "Sorry we can't trust you" you can't ever make headway in communications.

But if you VERIFY what they are saying, you can BUILD trust.

The Russians NEVER, EVER wanted to do that and to this day they will test us, and check us, but won't give us the same respect.
    BOTH sides have to have strong leaders. With Obama, I know we don't, and with Putin he may be a strong leader for Russia, but a poor one for the world at large, I don't know. He is still a riddle in many ways, which is what he prefers, i'm sure.

Thread Information