Thread: Hey guys

Thanks

Default Hey guys

I haven't been on in a few days, as you may have noticed.

It's been very stressful recently for many reasons, and I considered dropping my membership in all forums and focusing on mainly spiritual things. However, I can't and won't do that, because America is too important to me, Orthodoxy is too important to me, and stopping Islam is too important to me.

I'm making plans to try to become an Orthodox Priest, they can be married, and as i'm Orthodox already.... If not me, who? If not now, when? I want to serve God and my fellow man.

That being said, the moment I made the decision, my life has really been ground down and sifted, weighed in the scales and found wanting, as none are truly worthy, but by the Lord's merciful gifts.

Personal problems with the woman in my life, once I told her my plans. Problems in my multi-denominational family. Severe illness. Trouble with friends and at work, last week all my tires were slashed and it took hundreds of dollars to replace them. My neighborhood has exploded in crime and drugs and gang violence (I've moved). I'm exhausted, only Christ sustains me.

Anyway, enough of the litanies of St. Jeremiah, lol.

I intend to stay. I've made some changes upon reflection to my views, but mainly it's more of a change in emphasis. I won't judge people too harshly. My main focus will be on where I think the truly bad guys exist and operate; militant Islam.

I believe that the 'Trans-Asian Axis' of today is of militant Wahabbi Salafist Islam; the Islamic State and the like. I believe that the Antichrist will be the Islamic 'Mahdi', and that the moment is close for him to appear. There will be a global and totalitarian Islamic Caliphate.

I don't want to focus on the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, and i'm not a mind reader or a prophet in that or any regard. I believe in and want a strong Russia as an ally of America, to stop Fascism and the rising Islamic threat. Russia and America are the two poles of order and civilization in the World now; if they go bad, everything goes bad. I know Russia is building up militarily, but I don't think it's aimed at us as at other geopolitical players or even beyond-the Kremlin is back into thinking in terms of decades and even centuries, if mankind has that long. Once Obama's term expires in 2016, things will be much better in some ways between America and Russia, I'm sure.

All that being said, as I say, I want to focus on other things if possible, and Slavic and Orthodox brotherhood will prevail and so will peace between Ukraine and Russia, to the consternation of Fascists and Islamists. Ukraine and Russia and Belarus and more besides, are one brotherhood of peoples.

I know there's a resurgent Fascist 'Black International' in league with militant Islam; I was almost a 'Fascist' myself in my youth, I know them and who and what they are very well. They have unlimited funding and are ensconced in the most suprising places. They'd love to see America and Serbia and Russia and Israel for example destroy each other and themselves. Never again, never again.

Anyway, I value everyone's input here, even if my change leads to disagreements on some issues. the real change will be in tone, in a broad area, agreement. There's a real threat out there, spawned from the dark recesses of the human heart, and it has to be fought. And it has to be fought by warriors who won't be undermined by the alleged providers of spiritual help and resources.

God bless you all and Glory to America, to Russia, to Israel and to Serbia!
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

Default Re: Hey guys

I've decided to suspend my postings to this forum indefinitely, as I can't post here in a limited way about the so-called 'Islamic State' and other bandits, yet on the same forum where I am now firmly and diametrically opposed to the general position here regarding Russia and other issues. Even though we oppose terrorism and are united in that, there is little else that I can contribute, and so my efforts in the future lie elsewhere, and on a more elevated plain than before. I therefore ask to be removed. I wish all here well, may God bless you and shelter you in the coming years ahead.

I know I've said much the same before, and it's hard to say goodbye to people even on a forum, when i've invested so much time here, but I truly must say goodbye.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

/chuckles

Russia has a lot of criminals.

Putin is a criminal.

The Russian government is doing all it can to screw with the US.

I can't honestly see how you can't see these things for yourself.

/shrug

Best wishes.

For the record Russia is a GREATER threat than ISIS or all of the failed Arab nations put together. China is the second greatest threat. They both have armies that can oppose us together or apart, though neither is as good as the US military in general.

ISIS has nothing but a bunch of wanna-be gang members.

Russia is FULL of gang members, and may of them are in government positions.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I just want to say, for what it's worth, that I value each and every one of yall, the contributions you've made, even if i've disagreed with you from time to time. Disagreements with one or all of you have come easy over the years, especially as i've changed my opinions-and vigorously defended each change-quite a bit over the years.

People anything like me online are hard to defend, to understand, or especially, to like. I think part of my changes back and forth have come from exactly that; wanting to be part of a group (because after all I do share MANY of the same interests and concerns as yall do), but having too many reservations about some of it to stick to it very long. If i've been a troll, it hasen't been my intent to, certainly. Some may remember me from previous attempts to fit in, here or in other forums like anomalies (where I spent most of my time arguing with a very militant and obnoxious atheist, who as I seem to remember had his own area where he was allowed-and there only-to post. A foolish waste of time, vanity and maybe a certain amount of masochism, a display of my open sores and inner doubts and demons. The Internet isn't kind to fools like me, and I am, after all is said and done, am a fool. See, I violated my own principles when I said (after I said that because I no longer believed in a Russia/China threat to the USA and Europe, I would 'limit' my involvement to uncovering cultural Marxism and the threat of Islamic Jihadists.) that i'd not discuss Russia/China etc... And then did just that.

I knew I wasn't going to get away with changing minds here with that, or in pushing that Islamofascist Totalitarianism is the real threat.

So why did I stay at all? I don't know why, honestly. But I think on reflection that it's probably personal. The biggest part of maturity, i'm finally learning at age 45, is putting away childish things (like trying to change the minds of people who already agree with me 60-90% about deeply held opinions that we don't share) and letting things go. I shouldn't have exposed my admittedly honest twists and turns and doubts and fears and reservations so openly, or been such a rear end to defend ferociously each and every twist and turn along the way. How would anybody believe or trust a guy like that? If you did come to agree with me, wouldn't you be upset if I turned around and defended the opposite idea, maybe a few weeks or months later?

Guy like that, like i've been, is at least in cyberspace mentally and emotionally unstable. Childish.

So I'm doing the responsible adult thing, the best thing for me and for others, and I'm quitting, this forum and probably discussion of politics anywhere altogether. Life is for living, and i've burned myself out taking care of everybody else in my existence for all my adult life, til I had nothing of my own to build or nurture to call my own, and so I partly and spitefully vented by posting on politics, in a passive-aggressive way. Politics and the internet is a substitute for life, get off the computer and get out and live life to the fullest.

I'd like to thank before I go Ryan, for his patience. And American Patriot, not for all his views so much as his honesty in forcing me to look at my motivations, and for his well, American Patriotism. For Vector7 for exposing some the larger dangers from the elites out there, and all the others here. It is my hope that after my drama queen antics and flip flops that others will be encouraged to post and to speak their minds on this forum, and see it's value for survivalism and concerned American Conservatism.

Ryan, I ask you to delete my account or whatever here, I won't come back and don't let me either. I have changed, this is the proof that there will be much more to me if I go.

Goodbye and God Bless each and all of you, and the United States of America.

Thread Information