Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2015-2016 Season

Thanks

Default Re: NFL 2015-2016 Season

Yea the gear does look pretty good. Like my Reds cap subdued brown ( I can't wear a bright red cap lol).

8-0 team look pretty dang solid at this point, half way there.

Thanks

Denver. Isn't that the place above the clouds? LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I suppose it was bound to happen at some point. 8-1 now... Still a great record though!

Bluntly, offense was shit last night. Looking specifically at Dalton and his constantly overthrown balls and Eifert and his 3 dropped passes. The second half was especially bad. They definitely picked the wrong day to have a bad day.

At least defense managed to keep the score low.

Got to give props to the Texans' defense. Did a good job breaking up plays. Probably helps they have former Bengal Johnathan Joseph.

Thanks

Arizona should be a good game tomorrow Ryan. Bengal's chance to prove their skills. I figure Cin has it but I never count out AZ these days. As for my Steelers; I'm just hoping we secure the 5th seed in the next few weeks after our bye. Haven't done badly considering almost everyone playing is a backup lol.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Well, you called it Brian. I was just too disgusted with the Bengals performance to comment on it.

And what a BS ending to the game. I didn't even know that the penalty called on Peko existed! Who cares if a player simulates the count to get Offense to jump? Anyone who's played any football knows that on Offense you don't move on the count, you move on the ball.

I guess I can live with a 14-2 season.

Anyway, nice to see the Bengals get back in the saddle with today's game against the Rams.

The Bengals did a great job getting well established pretty quickly. Definitely seemed to be firing on all cylinders and working well together.

Good job by the O-Line too giving Dalton a good bit of time to make plays happen.

Thanks

Steelers Colts game this Sunday. Should be decent. Big Ben and Matt Hasselbeck facing off first time in many years. Not sure it's going to go the Steelers way but Hoping. If it doesn't I'm pretty sure we won't have a chance at a wild card spot. If they lose I'll just have to hope the Bengals do like many seasons of the past and just fall apart in the final stretch
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Thanks

Bengals fall apart? Hahaha!

I wish I could say that was a laugh of confidence but it was really more like nervousness.

Thanks

Considering the Steelers have done their fair share of shooting themselves in the foot the past few seasons and I am starting to wonder if Cleveland might actually take the division in a couple years. Now that's scary.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

No joke!

Thanks

Thankfully the Bengals didn't let Cleveland become more of a challenge than they really are, as the Bengals are sometimes prone to doing with "easier" teams.

Offense and defense both had strong showings today and really made this win look effortless.

10-2, closer to 14-2!

Thanks

I was thankful the Steelers won the game tonight, but honestly didn't expect such a blowout win. Still I think we're on the outside looking in on the playoffs for now. Been a crazy season. I'm thinking Cinci might just get to face Carolina in the Superbowl this year. Though Denver and New England are never to be underestimated this season.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

And the Steelers draw first blood!

Coming out looking pretty decent.

Thanks

Both teams need to cut the petty fighting and get down to actual game play.

Yeah, we get it's a high emotions game but jeez, every play doesn't need to end in a scuffle.

Thanks

Steelers really seem to be dominating time of possession. Bengals are going to have to change that if they want to do anything.

Thanks

A two score game with a whole lot of game time left...

Thanks

Wow! Awesome touchdown by AJ Green with a gift punt of the ball into the crowd after.

Thanks

Dalton and Eifert out. That's going to be a definite hurdle...

Thanks

Bengals are going to have to show some incredible effort with just 1 quarter left if they want to pull off a win.

I'm just not feeling it though...

Thanks

The fighting was juvenile. Both teams are looking towards the playoffs and seemed more than willing to risk injury for what? Should be fines all around. For guys making millions, you'd think they'd be thankful they're not flipping burgers. Totally childish.

I've heard some commentators say that the Steelers only won because Andy Dalton was out, but the Steelers were winning by that point already. No the issue is that they are division teams and see each other twice a season. You never count out a division rival. Cinci's backup QB did well and can't be discounted. He got picked twice yes, but Dalton got picked once before he left, and so did Big Ben. Turnovers were going on for both teams, Cinci just had more this Sunday. That's how the Steelers won the game. All teams have injuries (Denver lost Manning and is doing just fine). And I didn't see Cinci saying it was because of Dalton's absence like the Commentators did. The old saying is "Any given Sunday" for a reason. Next meeting between them might be way different.

The Steelers have to pretty much win out to even hope for a wildcard berth and still have to play Denver, Baltimore and Cleveland. So two more division games. Foolishness to count either of them out because they haven't a winning record. And Denver without Manning is still a decent team. Cinci has a similar schedule but would have to loose all their games with the steelers winning all theirs in order to lose a top seed. Don't see that happening. What I do see as a very real possibility is Pittsburgh and Cinci playing each other in the first round of the playoffs. Hopefully by then they'll have figured out they're not 10 years old, but rather professional athletes that could easily be looking to work for the other team later in their careers.

A pretty decent game overall, but marred by that pregame scrum non-sense. Hell... Never saw that much drama in even some hairy sandlot games as a kid. Just unreal.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

I think that sums it up pretty well Brian. As much as it pains me to say it, congrats on a Steelers win.

Admittedly I didn't know a whole lot about AJ McCarron so I was talking with my brother Devin who keeps up on sports far more closely than I do. He told me he's a solid player that did a great job in his college career and, to have some faith in him. And it looks like we'll have to since Dalton will be out the remainder of the regular season.

So I guess we'll see. I can understand losing the game you get tossed right into unexpectedly but, hopefully he'll get trained up and chalk up some more Ws.

Thread Information