Thread: 135 countries

Thanks

Question 135 countries

We are not at war with 135 nations.
    I just don't understand the big picture...
    Yesterday it was made known that we put boots on the ground in Cameroon to fight Boca Haram.
    While i'm all about "getting the bad guys" and especially "before they get us" and all of the "they are evil" reasoning behind the US going into another sovereign nation... isn't that an act of war?
    Congress hasn’t declared war since 1942 so there is no war right now. Okay, that makes no sense.
    In 2013, SOCOM had special operations forces 134 countries. They were either involved in combat, special missions, or training foreign forces.
    Since most of what SOFs do is classified, all we know about them is what we get told about them.
    “Special operations forces (SOF) are small, specially organized units manned by people carefully selected and trained to operate under physically demanding and psychologically stressful conditions to accomplish missions using modified equipment and unconventional applications"
    So isn't this... war? On 135 countries?
    I'm not wanting to start a Right vs. Left political bashing session.
    I have voted for both the constitution party and the mountain party.
    I am simply trying to understand how we can seemingly go into any country, for pretty much any reason and start shooting up the place.
    If any nation tried that on our mainland, I do not suppose it would end well for them.
    What spurred all of this on is the news today that China is now bombing Syria along side of the Russian aircraft that are bombing Syria. The US destabilized Syria (Assad) and helped light the keg powder there.
    So now there is just a proxy war between US and the red flag countries?
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 135 countries

The VAST number of those forces are really just advisers, trainers, and liaisons where there may be a literal handful of them. None of them are doing any serious trigger pulling and door kicking.

I'd really have to see the list of 134 countries to form a solid opinion. After all, I'll bet I want some of those countries to benefit a lot more from our expertise than others.

As a side note, doesn't Barack Obama's Nobel Peace Prize suit him quite well?

Thanks

Well, its like this.... we could wipe out most of the places we're in. We could wipe out Russia, China and 6 or 7 others... but not at once. And not if we didn't get the drop on them.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly! I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Depending on the breaks.

Thanks

with 7 billion on the planet, that would make the libtards happy with their stupid asshole idea of removing the human race for Gaia.... or whatever.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    with 7 billion on the planet, that would make the libtards happy with their stupid asshole idea of removing the human race for Gaia.... or whatever.
    I think they're looking to reduce the population to something like 500 million. At least that's what the dark and dirty word is on the conspiracy-laced newsreel.

Thanks

500 million. Right. So, they really want to kill off the human race then.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information