Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING (12/2/2015): Active Shooting San Bernadino, CA

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: BREAKING (12/2/2015): Active Shooting San Bernadino, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    This entire situation would have been avoided entirely if the fucker wasn't a god damn muslim anchor baby.

He lived in Saudi Arabia for some period, married a stinky Paki woman terrorist. How many thousands more of these fuckers exist out there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

FBI is now saying "Terrorism".

Glad the experts are on the job now. I felt so helpless before they arrived to tell me it was TERRORISM!!!!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by American Patriot View Post
    FBI is now saying "Terrorism".

Glad the experts are on the job now. I felt so helpless before they arrived to tell me it was TERRORISM!!!!
    They might be saying it, but they look sour doing it. Let's see here.... Muslim; Check. umm Radical; Check. ahh Killing Americans Because we don't dissolve our daughter's faces with acid for refusing to marry a pedophile; Check. Well, I don't see them being Carolers, but Islamic terroist seems to fit to a tee. Just how freaking hard is it to figure out?
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thanks

I don't think the agents in charge (called "SAC" Special Agent in Charge usually) have any qualms about calling a spade a spade or a terrorist a terrorist.

Where they have the issue is in keep their brown nosing just right. If you say the wrong thing at GS11, 12 or 13, you don't make it to the next rank, you don't get recommend for the coveted GS16 slots, and you end up retiring with a lower rank and step level, not making as much money as even a congressman does. So they have to suck dick, kiss ass or convert to Islam to be promoted these days.

I would call on EVERY single individual out there in a Government position to REVOLT agains the current administration and tell the truth, point out the flaws and FUCKING FIX them. Take Obama down. Tell on him. Point out every, single thing he's done wrong.... do it for America.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

President Obama To Address Nation Over Terror Threats

December 5, 2015

President Barack Obama on Sunday night will deliver a rare Oval Office address about terror threats in the aftermath of the San Bernardino, California, shootings that claimed 14 lives. CNN and other networks will broadcast it live at 8 p.m. ET.

The White House says the president will provide an update on the investigation. Federal authorities have said the attacks are being investigated as an act of terrorism.

"The President will also discuss the broader threat of terrorism, including the nature of the threat, how it has evolved, and how we will defeat it," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said in a statement. "He will reiterate his firm conviction that ISIL will be destroyed and that the United States must draw upon our values -- our unwavering commitment to justice, equality and freedom -- to prevail over terrorist groups that use violence to advance a destructive ideology."

ISIL on Saturday hailed the San Bernardino shooters as "supporters" of the terror group -- a message that came after U.S. investigators said they suspect one of the shooters professed loyalty to the Islamist network, CNN reports.

Republicans, on the presidential campaign trail and in Congress, have in recent days lambasted President Obama over his response to the San Bernardino killings. They've been particularly withering about comments by the president supporting gun control measures. In his Saturday radio address Obama said it's "insane" that people on the "no-fly" list are permitted to buy guns.

Sunday's Oval Office address will be only the third of Obama's presidency. The prior two occurred in 2010, about the end of U.S. operations in Iraq, and the Gulf oil spill. He has delivered other prime time speeches from the White House, focusing on the killing of Osama bin Laden, military intervention in Syria, immigration and other issues.

Thanks

I don't expect any more from this asshat than he's already done. In other words, nothing about ISIS and everything about "guns".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

He's going to double down on gun control.

Gun confiscation will be high on his list of wants.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Wow, surprisingly this was not much more than a bunch of hot air.

Calling on Congress to prohibit those on the "No Fly List" from buying firearms (uh, what due process?) and banning "assault weapons".

The rest was a lot of sucking off Muslims and restating stuff we're already doing in theater to fight.

Just keep an eye on what he's going to do off camera in the next several days...

Was expecting worse tonight and now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Thanks

I caught some video of Stacey Dash's take on Obama's speech. Too bad she stopped herself.

So smart and...

Thanks

A speech by Obama is little more than a litany of things "wrong with America", as usual.

To be fair, I neither watched the speech nor have I yet read the text (if it is available, obviously, I've not bothered to look yet.

The man has no will to save this country. He has no will to build up America.

He is a traitor to the flag, to the Constitution, and at this point I question his so-called diploma for the college he attended, and I sincerely question his ability as a Constitutional Lawyer. In fact, I have heard he was disbarred, though I can't verify this yet. (http://conservativefactcheck.com/content/articles/7)

The foregoing link states he "retired" to prevent being disbarred. Snopes and factcheck.org are saying it is false. While I am not sure myself, I tend to side with the former.

But the point is, a man who is alleged to be a Constitutional Lawyer should grasp the nuances (though there be few) of the Constitution itself and support and defend those things. But in his case, that would preclude his ability to reduce the Constitution to an "infidel paper". In short, he is intent on the destruction of the US Constitution, America and our way of life.

He's a Muslim sympathizer and intends to rule this country in the future. Not as president, but as some sort of Muslim leader.

Mark my words.

I just hope that we can stop it before that happens.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Wow, apparently FNC has decided to suspend Stacey and Ralph Peters (he called Obama a pussy earlier today too in reaction to the speech).

How many times have Bob Beckel (who admittedly is no longer with FNC because of his drug problems) and Jerry Rivers cursed on air with no repercussions?

Fox News Suspends Contributors Stacey Dash, Ralph Peters For Using Profanity On Air

December 7, 2015

Fox News and Fox Business have suspended contributors Stacey Dash and Lt. Col. Ralph Peters for swearing on air Monday while discussion their reactions to President Barack Obama’s Sunday night speech on terrorism.

Dash, an actress best known for her role in “Clueless,” said today that Obama “couldn’t give a s**t” about the dangers posed by the Islamic State.

Earlier, Peters, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, had to be told by an anchor on the Fox Business Network that contributors can’t use profane language on the news network after he called Obama a “p*ssy.”

“Earlier today, FOX contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air,” Fox Senior Executive Vice President of Programming Bill Shine said in a statement. “FOX Business Network and FOX News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Behind The San Bernardino Terrorist Attack Is A Green Card Immigration Scam…

Posted on December 9, 2015 by sundance

As the days progress it appears Donald Trump was correct about the familial networking of Islamist activity surrounding the San Bernardino terrorist attacks. CNN is now stating federal investigators believe Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik were intent on Islamic Jihad long before they met.

[…] the husband-wife team behind the San Bernardino attacks, were radicalized before they even met each other, the FBI director said Wednesday.
    “They were actually radicalized before they started courting or dating each other online, and online as early as the end of 2013, they were talking to each other about jihad and martyrdom before they became engaged and then married and lived together in the United States,” FBI Director James Comey said at a Senate oversight hearing.
    “We also believe they were inspired by foreign terrorist organizations,” he added. “We’re working very hard to understand exactly their association and the source of their inspiration.” (link)

Additionally, the angle of weapons purchaser Enrique Marquez, and his relationship to the Farook family appears to be more intertwined than previously disclosed.
    Enrique Marquez is “married” to Russian born Mariya Chernykh, (aka Mariya Gigliotti).

Mariya (Enrique’s “wife”) is the sister of, Tatiyana Farook (aka: Tatiyana Chernykn, Tatiyana Gigliotti) who is married to Raheel Farook, the terrorist Syed Farook’s brother who served in the U.S. Navy.

However, the marriage between Enrique Marquez and Mariya Chernykh appears -at least on first exam- to be a marriage of convenience, perhaps to obtain a permanent residency card (green card) for Raheel’s sister-in-law.

Media reports indicate Enrique was generally alone and never seen with Mariya (his wife) which would indicate they held no actual relationship beyond the technical marriage.

ABC News has an outline including:

[…] Chernykh initially came to U.S. to visit her sister, but decided to stay because she liked living in America.

How Chernykh was introduced to Marquez is unclear, but when Chernykh submitted a citizenship application after she and Marquez signed their marriage license, it was Syed Raheel Farook who stepped in and vouched for Marquez, saying he would have the financial means to support his new wife.

Other than the marriage certificate Marquez and Chernykh signed on Nov. 29, 2014, however, there is very little evidence that the two were a real married couple, according to friends, public records, and a review of social media accounts.
    Chernykh shared an address not with Marquez, but with another man, Oscar Romero, according to public records. Chernykh and Romero posed frequently in photos together with a baby girl, whom they refer to as their daughter, until just two months before Chernykh’s marriage to Marquez when all mention of Oscar Romero disappears from Chernykh’s page. Chernykh took Romero’s name, calling herself Maria Romero on Russian social media sites, even after the marriage. And Romero referred to her as his wife on one of his social media accounts. Chernykh’s social media page was taken down after ABC News reached out for comment for this report. (read more)

Enrique Marquez was a noted friend of terrorist Syed Farook who was killed (along with his wife Tashfeen Malik) in the SUV shootout following the attack. Marquez was also the purchaser of the long-guns used by Syed and Tashfeen.
    Back to Raheel Farook (terrorist brother) It appears both Tatiyana and Mariya emigrated from Russia to the U.S.
    Tatiyana married Raheel Farook (became a permanent resident) and Mariya married Enrique Marquez (became a permanent resident).
    An old MySpace Account (discovered by Ziiggii) for Tatiyana Gigliotti shows both Tatiyana and Maryia in Cancun Mexico with Raheel Farook during what looks like a vacation of sorts. (Dates Unknown)

Tatiyana and Mariya, sisters, emigrated from Russia. Tatiyana gaining U.S. residency with marriage to Raheel; and Mariya gaining residency with marriage to Enrique. However, Mariya and Enrique are not in an emotional relationship.
    So the question becomes did Raheel desire a relationship with both sisters, perhaps two wives (U.S. illegal), and use his brothers’ friend Enrique to facilitate?
    Back to Enrique – Via CNN
    […] Enrique Marquez, the former neighbor and friend of Farook, told investigators that both men conceived an attack in 2012 also in California, but they abruptly abandoned the plan, U.S. officials tell CNN.
    Marquez told investigators that part of the reason the two didn’t carry out their plans was that they were spooked by unrelated FBI arrests around that time of four people charged with attempting to travel abroad to carry out jihad.
    Marquez had bought guns for Farook that were among those used by Farook and his wife in the San Bernardino attacks last week.
    Officials caution that Marquez’s claim of a 2012 attack could turn out to be not true and an attempt to deflect his role in helping buy weapons that Farook later used in the San Bernardino attack.
    Marquez has told investigators he didn’t know about the plans for the San Bernardino shooting attack. He has not been charged with a crime. (read more)

It would appear the 2012 incident and arrest of the four individuals discussed by Enrique with the FBI is this story:

(2012 Via HuffPo) Four California residents are suspected of plotting to wage “violent jihad,” by joining forces with al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Federal authorities allege the men — two U.S. citizens and two legal permanent residents — planned to attack American military staff and bases overseas.

News of the arrest became public on Monday, when three of the suspects appeared in U.S. District Court in Riverside, Calif. The trio were charged with plotting to provide material support to terrorists, KTLA reported.

The defendents named in the criminal complaint are:

• Sohiel Omar Kabir, 34, who was born in Afghanistan. He is a naturalized U.S. citizen and previously lived in Pomona, Calif.
    • Ralph Deleon, 23, who was born in the Philippines. He is a legal permanent resident and lives in Ontario, Calif.
    • •Miguel Alejandro Santana Vidriales (referred to in the complaint as Santana), 21, who was born in Mexico. He is a legal permanent resident and lives in Upland, Calif. His application for U.S. citizenship is pending.
    • Arifeen David Gojali, 21, who lives in Riverside, Calif., and is a U.S. citizen.

Federal authorities allege that in 2010, Kabir introduced Deleon and Santana to the violent teachings of American cleric Anwar Al-Awlaqi, a now-deceased radical Islamic imam and leader in the al Qaeda chapter in Yemen. (read more)

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Can someone give me an origanzational chart with these links?

The gay dude, Enrique, married a Russian(mail order bride?) and that russian's sister married the brother of one of the shooters?

"Mariya and Enrique are not in an emotional relationship"
    Color me shocked. You'd have to be gay not to want to nail either of those blonde Russian chicks. Let me guess, they're dancers?

There's one thing I'm missing here. What did the limited intelligence gay dude get out of these dealings? He bought guns for muslims and got a marriage visa for a bimbo.

Did he get to have sex with the muslims dudes?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Their goats...

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

You got me with that one, Ryan.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I know it's WND, but interesting nonetheless...

Eyewitnesses insist '3 shooters' in San Bernardino

A week after the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California, that killed 14 people and left 21 injured, some are wondering whatever happened to the supposed third shooter that witnesses say shot up the Inland Regional Center.

The two Muslim suspects who were killed in a police shootout have been identified as Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, who were reportedly planning the deadly assault a year in advance.

But witnesses on the day of the Dec. 2 massacre insisted there were three shooters.
    Like the reporting you see here?

Sally Abdelmageed, who worked inside the center where the attack occurred, claimed in an interview broadcast on CBS News that there were three assailants.

“I heard shots fired and it was from – you know – an automatic weapon,” Abdelmageed told the network, adding it was all “very unusual. Why would we hear shots? As we looked out the window a second set of shots goes off [...] and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black, military attire, with vests on. They were holding assault rifles. As soon as they opened up the doors to building three [...] one of them [...] started to shoot into the room.”

In her description of the perpetrators, Abdelmageed said she "couldn't see a face, he had a black hat on [...] black cargo pants, the kind with the big puffy pockets on the side [...] long sleeve shirt [...] gloves [...] huge assault rifle [...] six magazines [...] I just saw three dressed exactly the same."

"You are certain you saw three men?" the reporter asked her again.

"Yes," she stressed. "It looked like their skin color was white. They look like they were athletic build and they appeared to be tall."

A second witness, Juan Fernandez, confirmed Abdelmageed's description of events, telling reporters he also saw "three white men in military fatigues" who "took off" in a "black Impala or SUV."

Thanks

N is for Nut
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information