Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrats Continue To Stand Boldly With The Muslims

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama Administration Stands Boldly With The Muslims

Obama: Criticism of Muslim Americans ‘Has No Place In Our Country’

MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images

by Ben Shapiro3 Feb 2016

On Wednesday, President Obama, who has become the executive branch equivalent of a professional Salon.com commenter troll, took his traveling roadshow of perverse failure to the Islamic Society of Baltimore.

There, he lectured Americans – as always – on our own intolerance, the glories of Islam, and how if we just gaze longingly into his eyes, our souls will be set free of the baser matter surrounding them.

First, a note: the Islamic Society of Baltimore has significant ties to terror supporters. Its former imam, Mohamed Adam el-Sheikh, presided over the mosque for 18 years and justified Palestinian suicide bombings in the pages of The Washington Post, as well as founding the radical Muslim Brotherhood-associated Muslim American Society.

Now, on to President Obama’s speech.

Obama began by stating that the ISB is as American as apple pie (minus the whole former imam who supported suicide bombing thing). He then said, “So the first thing I want to say is two words that Muslim Americans don’t hear often enough — and that is, thank you. Thank you for serving your community. Thank you for lifting up the lives of your neighbors, and for helping keep us strong and united as one American family. We are grateful for that.”

So, no bitter clinger talk for those who worship Allah. Got it.

Then he moved on to his real message: Americans who aren’t nice like President Obama are super duper mean to Muslims. Never mind the fact that, according to FBI statistics, 60.3 percent of all hate crimes based on religion target Jews, as opposed to 13.7 percent targeting Muslims. Muslims who must fear intolerant Americans, and must rely on President Obama’s great goodness to protect them from the slobbering, yabbering masses who would emerge en masse on the streets of the United States, armed with pitchforks and torches, to roust them from their homes and do them harm. Here’s Obama:
    I know that in Muslim communities across our country, this is a time of concern and, frankly, a time of some fear. Like all Americans, you’re worried about the threat of terrorism. But on top of that, as Muslim Americans, you also have another concern — and that is your entire community so often is targeted or blamed for the violent acts of the very few.
    Oh. Well, statistically, virtually all suicide bombings across the planet are conducted by Muslims. Hundreds of millions of Muslims hold extreme beliefs. In the United States, as Mark Krikorian wrote at National Review in December, “Muslims account for only about 1 percent of the U.S. population but account for about half of terrorist attacks since 9/11. That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims.”

But statistics are Islamophobic, so Obama merely ignored them. Instead, he focused on the “inexcusable political rhetoric against Muslim Americans that has no place in our country,” lamenting “the threats and harassment of Muslim Americans have surged.” No statistics, just anecdotal evidence, followed. And then more scaremongering:
    [Y]ou also could not help but be heartbroken to hear their worries and their anxieties. Some of them are parents, and they talked about how their children were asking, are we going to be forced out of the country, or, are we going to be rounded up? Why do people treat us like that? Conversations that you shouldn’t have to have with children — not in this country. Not at this moment. And that’s an anxiety echoed in letters I get from Muslim Americans around the country. I’ve had people write to me and say, I feel like I’m a second-class citizen… These are children just like mine.
    So Obama’s adding to his fictional family of victims once again. First, there was Trayvon. Then there was his fictional son who got hurt playing football. Now he’s got fictional Muslim children. That family’s growing by leaps and bounds!

That wasn’t Obama’s only fiction here. Who, exactly, is talking about “rounding up” Muslims? Who is talking about forcing Muslims out of the country? What brand of verbal cow-vomit is this?

It was just Obama setting up the strawman for its ceremonial Islamic sacrificial burning, apparently. Obama called for Americans to “tackle this head on,” to be “honest and clear about it,” to “speak out.” He then began gibbering platitudes until someone had to tap him on the shoulder and remind him where he was:
    Islam is rooted in a commitment to compassion and mercy and justice and charity….The world’s 1.6 billion Muslims are as diverse as humanity itself…. Here’s another fact: Islam has always been part of America… Jefferson and John Adams had their own copies of the Koran.
    He did not quote what Jefferson and Adams once said about their dealings with Islamic pirates:
    The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.
    Probably best for Obama to ignore that.

Ignore it he did, and instead called for changes to American media and culture to be nicer to Islam. He suggested that “our television shows should have some Muslim characters that are unrelated to national security.” Sounds great! Let’s start an #OscarsSoIslamophobic campaign, which will work fantastically well until Muslims around the world riot when somebody does an improper depiction of Mohammed.

After attempting unsuccessfully to carve off the Islamic State from Islam, Obama then set forth four points.

First: “We are all God’s children. We’re all born equal, with inherent dignity.” Obama could say that to the wide swaths of Muslims sanguine about the stabbing of Jewish children in Jerusalem and the shooting of Christian ones in Syria; instead, he chose to direct that at the inhabitants of the most tolerant nation in the history of humanity.

Second: “[W]e have to stay true to our core values, and that includes freedom of religion for all faiths… if we’re serious about freedom of religion – and I’m speaking now to my fellow Christians who remain the majority in this country – we have to understand an attack on one faith is an attack on all religions.”
    Well, not necessarily. An attack on the teachings of Satanism is not an attack on Christianity. An attack on the nature of Islam is not an attack on Judaism. Not all religions are the same, contrary to Obama’s presumably-treasured COEXIST bumper sticker. And it’s rather insulting directing his ire toward American Christians rather than the hundreds of millions of Muslims around the planet responsible for the vast majority of religious warfare, bloodshed, and targeted violence.

But Obama continued, “We have to be consistent in condemning hateful rhetoric and violence against everyone. And that includes against Muslims here in the United States of America.” “Hateful rhetoric” is not violence, although Obama would lump the two together. Doing that is a dangerous violation of free speech. But Obama doesn’t care about that – after all, the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam, remember?

Third: “[T]he suggestion is somehow that if I would simply say, these are all Islamic terrorists, then we would actually have solved the problem by now, apparently…. I refuse to give [ISIL] legitimacy. We must never give them that legitimacy. They’re not defending Islam.” It would, in fact, help for Obama to acknowledge our enemies and their ideology. Wishing their philosophy into the corn field won’t work; no serious Muslim takes Obama’s interpretation of Islam seriously, anymore than serious Jews take Obama’s interpretation of Judaism seriously. But Obama is too busy wishing, and lecturing Americans that the best way to thwart radical Islam is to “celebrate and lift up the success of Muslim Americans,” as though ISIS cares whether we have White House Ramadan dinners other than to think us weaklings and fools. That’s not a case against White House Ramadan dinners – it is a case that such dinners make no difference in the fight against radical Islam.

Fourth: “Muslims around the world have a responsibility to reject extremist ideologies that are trying to penetrate within Muslim communities.” Nice of Obama to get around to this one. But he promptly said that Muslims were doing enough, and put the responsibility on Americans to “amplify them more.” So actually, the Muslims are doing just fine, it’s the Islamophobic Westerners who are, as always, the problem.

Hilariously, Obama added this note:
    [I]n the discussion I had before I came out, some people said, why is there always a burden on us? When a young man in Charleston shoots African Americans in a church, there’s not an expectation that every white person in America suddenly is explaining that they’re not racist.
    LOL. Let me expand: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. President Obama and the entire media blamed the Confederate damn flag for Charleston, and then lectured us on the continuing racism of white Americans.

But back to Obama’s demagoguery:
    We will — I will — do everything I can to lift up the multiplicity of Muslim voices that promote pluralism and peace….We can’t give in to profiling entire groups of people. There’s no one single profile of terrorists…. We are one American family. We will rise and fall together. It won’t always be easy. There will be times where our worst impulses are given voice. But I believe that ultimately, our best voices will win out. And that gives me confidence and faith in the future.
    Obviously, Obama believes that the greatest threat to America is the cruel voices of those like Donald Trump, not the stealthy recruitment of Muslim radicals. He believes that Americans need his lectures, and Muslims just need reassurance that we care about them. He believes a lot of things that simply aren’t true.
    And so more Americans will die.

Which means he will give us more speeches about Islamic peace and American intolerance.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-our-country/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Nancy Pelosi Invokes ‘Prophet Muhammad’ At National Prayer Breakfast

Casey Harper
    10:40 AM 02/04/2016

House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) (R) receives a kiss from U.S. President Barack Obama after speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast Feb. 2, 2012 in Washington, DC. (Photo: Chris Kleponis-Pool/Getty Images)

Congressmen, President Barack Obama and faith leaders from around the country met for the annual prayer breakfast in Washington, D.C. Thursday. At the breakfast, House Minority Leader Democrat Nancy Pelosi took the opportunity to invoke “the prophet Muhammad.”

Before reading from the Gospel of John, Pelosi talked about the similarity of Islam, Judaism and Christianity. (??)

“In the Gospel of John we see the golden rule that stands at the heart of the gospel, and as we hear these words from John 13, 15, and 17, we know that this message, this command of love is not confined to the New Testament,” Pelosi said. “The same message stands at the center of the Torah and the teachings of the prophet Muhammad too. In the Torah it says, ‘love your neighbor as yourself’ and from Muhammad, ‘none of you has faith until he loves for his neighbor or brother what he loves for himself.'”

Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, creators of the movie “Son of God” and the television show “The Bible,” both shared the podium at the breakfast. Immigrants from Ireland and England, the Downeys told their story of living the American dream.

“The American Dream represented freedom and opportunity,” Roma said.
    “We both came seeking that same American Dream,” Mark added.

Mark began as a nanny and Roma as a coat checker for a restaurant. Soon, Roma was an actress in the popular show “Touched By An Angel” and Mark was behind popular reality shows like “Shark Tank” and “The Voice.” The couple pointed to their rise to media stars as something that could only happen in America. “I’ve noticed a growing impatience with prayer in our culture these days,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said at the breakfast. “[Jesus] walked among the poor and the lowly in this world so that he could raise up to new heights in the next.”

Virginia Democrat Sen. Tim Kaine and Republican Arkansas Sen. John Boozman will be tasked with planning next year’s breakfast. Kaine read from the book of Galatians 6:9. “Let us not grow weary of doing good for in due season we will reap if we do not give up.”

Obama also spoke, a day after his visit to a Baltimore Islamic Center to speak on religious tolerance, where he told Muslims “We are one American family.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/na...yer-breakfast/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

National Prayer Breakfast: Obama Preaches Christians Need To Be More Tolerant and Accepting

Shawn Thew - Pool/Getty Images

by Charlie Spiering4 Feb 2016

President Obama warned Americans to stay away from fear, as the world grows more troubled under his leadership.

During his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington D.C. this morning, Obama spoke about the dangers of the “primal emotion” of fear – and how to combat it with faith.

“Fear does funny things. Fear can lead us to lash out against those who are different, or lead us to try to get some sinister ‘other’ under control,” he said, alluding to anti-Muslim and anti-refugee sentiment in the country.

Obama added that fear was a “primal emotion” that could destroy community and feed mankind’s “selfish impulses.”

“If we let it consume us, the consequences of that fear can be worse than any outward threat,” he said.

Obama announced that faith was the best way to defeat fear.

“For me, and I know for so many of you, faith is a great cure for fear,” he said. “Jesus is a good cure for fear.”

He declared that Jesus helped Americans stand up “not just to our enemies but to our friends and helped Christians to be more tolerant and accepting.

Obama cited the recent terrorist attacks and the mass shootings in America as proof that evil was in the world, striking fear into hearts of many.

“Like every president, like every leader, like every person, I’ve known fear,” Obama said. “But my faith tells me that I need not fear death, that acceptance of Christ promises everlasting life and the washing away of sins.”

As he concluded his speech, Obama prayed for more humble politicians, perhaps referring to his presidential successor.

“I pray that our leaders will always act with humility and generosity,” he said.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Kerry Denies Islam Plays A Role In Muslim Radicalization, Cites “Regular Meals” And “Companionship” As Reasons For Joining ISIS…

How many times do you think Kerry was dropped on his head when he was a baby?

(CNSNews.com) – Religion does not necessarily play a role in radicalization of Muslims, Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday night, citing political repression and denial of rights as relevant factors, along with the lure of “regular meals [and] companionship.”

In a speech at the Baker Institute for Public Policy at Rice University in Houston, Kerry acknowledged that “you don’t have to be poor or repressed or receive special training” to become a recruit of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh).

“You don’t even have to be religious,” he added, citing as an example a reported case of two young British men who went to join ISIS in Syria in 2014, but took with them the books Islam for Dummies and The Koran for Dummies.

“Daesh recruiting videos include a religious narrative but also point to an idyllic picture of Daesh families having picnics and going to amusement parks,” he continued.

Kerry said while “we still don’t have a fully satisfactory answer” as to why some people fall under terrorism’s spell, “we’ve got some pretty good clues.”
    Keep reading…

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

U.S. State Dept. Will Award You $1.5 Million to Pen a “TV Drama” Helping Combat Islamic Radicalization

[FONT="arial" ]Sec.of State John Kerry, The Earl of Ketchup-Duke of Heinz[/FONT]

Secretary of State John Kerry (he fought was in Vietnam Ya Know) will travel to Belgium this week to extend the American peoples' condolences to the citizens of Brussels, and probably to help counter the problematic public relations the White House is facing after our President was pictured tangoing the night away in Argentina rather than attending to important things, like people getting blown up in Europe.

But, fear not, America and our allies, because the State Department has a plan. Announced yesterday, they are now offering a $1.5 million grant to anyone who can pen a television drama series that can counter radicalization in the Middle East.
    "This grant will fund the development and broadcast of a television drama series in which young people grapple with everyday frustrations and lack of opportunity, while growing and learning through new experiences," the offer said.
    "The drama will be grounded in reality, but will also contain compelling creative content (i.e. storytelling, resonant narratives, strong characters, sophisticated production, etc.)," it added. "In short, it will strive to be entertaining while challenging viewers to engage in critical thinking by placing characters in situations where they are faced with a choice: support universal values of tolerance and peace or be drawn into the dark world of extremism."
    The grant explains that the show needs to be inspiring, and that the characters need to be relatable, so that potential jihadis, hanging around watching television dramas in their spare time between training on the Internet to build bombs, will be able to identify with the young people on screen and see them as "role models" for how to handle the deep and permeating sadness in their soul without strapping on a suicide vest.

Now, honestly, outreach-through-entertainment isn't a horrible idea. After all, after a motorbike, a satellite dish is the most popular "disposable income" purchase even in the third world. And America produces a hell of a lot of television, unfortunately mostly starring people with the last name "Kardashian," that reinforces our status as the world's Great Satan. But it might be too little too late to start drafting Shonda Rhimes into our national security efforts, now that plans are underway to incorporate thousands more refugees into western countries, after they've all been trained in the finer points of C-4 laced apparel-making.

Any question why these people have no fear of us what so ever?

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

By John Podhoretz

June 12, 2016 | 3:59pm

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murderer in Orlando early Sunday morning. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

So I guess the president thinks Mateen didn’t mean it?

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.

He called it “terror,” which it is. But using the word “terror” without a limiting and defining adjective is like a doctor calling a disease “cancer” without making note of the affected area of the body — because if he doesn’t know where the cancer is and what form it takes, he cannot attack it effectively and seek to extirpate it.

So determined is the president to avoid the subject of Islamist, ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed terrorism that he concluded his remarks with an astonishing insistence that “we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

That’s just disgusting. There’s no other word for it.

America’s national attitude toward LGBT people didn’t shoot up the Pulse nightclub.

This country’s national attitude has undergone a sea-change in the past 20 years, by the way, in case the president hasn’t noticed.

An Islamist terrorist waging war against the United States killed and injured 103 people on our soil. We Americans do not bear collective responsibility for this attack. Quite the opposite.

The attack on the Pulse nightclub was an attack on us all, no less than the World Trade Center attack.

To suggest we must look inward to explain this is not only unseemly but practically an act of conscious misdirection on the president’ s part to direct out attention away from Omar Mateen’s phone call.

True to form, the president spoke more words about the scourge of guns than about the threat of terror. In doing so, he actually retards rather than advances the cause of gun control he so passionately advocates.

A president totally and credibly committed to the destruction of ISIS and other terror groups seeking to bring the war to us might earn the political and moral capital to seek more extensive limits on gun ownership.

A president who cannot name the enemy even as he anthropomorphizes the weapon the enemy is a president unable to bring anyone to his side who’s not already there.

To fight back against the evils of San Bernardino and Orlando, we do need change — and fortunately for us, it’s constitutionally mandated change. It’s the change required by the 22nd Amendment — the change that will compel Barack Obama to leave the White House on January 20, 2017 after completing his second term with America less safe than it was when he took office.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

After the Worst Shooting in US History by Islamic Terrorist Obama tells Americans They Need to Examine Themselves

David Limbaugh
    Posted: Jun 14, 2016 12:01 AM

President Obama's predictable reaction to the latest heinous, unprovoked terrorist massacre of innocent citizens on American soil would be embarrassing if it weren't so disgraceful. This man's term can't end quickly enough.

There is just no excuse for Obama's warped moral compass -- the way he excuses the culpable. And his judgments are not happening in a vacuum; they are guiding his policies, which are leading to more, not fewer, attacks against us.

After the deadliest mass shooting in the history of the United States -- at the hands of an Islamic terrorist at an Orlando, Florida, nightclub -- Obama couldn't sprint to the lectern fast enough to tell Americans not to believe our lying eyes, saying we should view this slaughter through his perverse prism.

Obama has a selfish interest in denying that this was an act of Islamic terrorism by an Islamic terrorist, which would be an admission of the failure of his policies. He has virtually withdrawn the United States from the war on terror unilaterally, operating on the grossly reckless assumption that Islamic terrorism springs from economic motivations, our recent military actions in the Middle East or some other such nonsense.

Obama simply will not identify this (or similar outrageous attacks) as an act of Islamic jihad. He will only say the FBI is investigating it as a generic "act of terrorism." He said: "We've reached no definitive judgment on the precise motivations of the killer. ... And I've directed that we must spare no effort to determine what -- if any -- inspiration or association this killer may have had with terrorist groups."

What inspiration? What association? Insistence on tying homegrown terrorists to formal terror groups when they are not distorts the reality that we're dealing with an ideological epidemic, with some terrorists connected to terrorist organizations and others not. Efforts to deny that other terrorists are connected with such groups when they actually are, particularly the Islamic State and al-Qaida, serves Obama's purpose of pretending that he's got such groups under control.

Anyone with average intelligence and observation skills knows that Islamists are at war with "infidels," and the United States, being the "Great Satan," is at the very top of that list. It doesn't matter what our policies are, and it doesn't matter how rich or poor these religious ideologues are; they aim to kill those who won't submit or convert. And this isn't rank speculation. They tell us this every time they open their mouths.

Obama has this bizarre notion that if we would just be nicer to the terrorists -- if we'd release the detainees from Guantanamo Bay, if we'd quit intervening in other nations' internal affairs (oops, scratch that one, because Obama gets to violate this at will) and if we'd renounce the use of enhanced interrogation techniques -- the terrorists would come around, or at least their ability to recruit would be diminished. I'm sorry, but I didn't realize the United States has been inciting Islamic terrorists since the seventh century.

As with almost every other tragic event, Obama is exploiting this as a platform to preach on gun control. He said: "This massacre is ... a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school or in a house of worship or a movie theater or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that's the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision, as well."

This is unspeakably grotesque. Why must Obama and the left always go here? Why must they always blame the hardware -- the inanimate objects -- rather than the people pulling the triggers? And for the information of this self-styled constitutional law professor, we decided at our founding that we were going to be the kind of country that has a robust right to bear arms.

Just as objectionably, Obama said, "We need to demonstrate that we are defined more -- as a country -- by the way they lived their lives than by the hate of the man who took them from us."

So Americans who had nothing to do with this mass killing have the burden of proving we are not defined by the hate of the terrorist? This really takes the cake. There are no words to sufficiently describe this insanity. Americans in general have nothing to prove here. It is leftist officeholders and their enablers who must explain why they won't take the handcuffs off our military, law enforcement and intelligence services and have the government do its job of protecting and defending the United States and its citizens.

More than access to guns, Obama's insistence on keeping our heads in the sand and tying our hands behind our backs is imperiling all of us. Inviting the invasion of our borders without regard for who represents a danger to Americans, refusing to identify our enemy and playing footsie with the Islamic State group overseas are imperiling Americans. If anyone needs a lecture, it's not ordinary Americans; it's Obama and his fellow finger-wagging leftists, who keep mouthing their mantra that we need to examine ourselves to see what we are doing to cause these acts.

No, they need to examine themselves, apologize to the rest of us and get out of the way so that the adults in this nation can take the imperative steps to identify the enemy, fight the war and defend America and Americans.

http://townhall.com/columnists/david...elves-n2177672

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I'm a Gay Activist, and After Orlando, I Have Switched My Vote to Trump

BY ANONYMOUS JUNE 12, 2016
    CHAT 1271 COMMENTS

This is the saddest day of my life. I can't even wrap my mind around the horror of what happened last night in Orlando, where 50 joyful dancing queers were murdered by a religious extremist. I'm sad -- devastated, in my soul -- about that; but I'm also sad that the events of Orlando have shattered my political beliefs, as I can no longer swear allegiance to a peace-love-and-unicorns progressive philosophy that only helps to get my fellow queers killed.
    Yes, there is a war between religious fundamentalism and the spirit of love and tolerance. But we progressives here in America still labor under the delusion that the religion we need to combat is Christianity. But that's a strawman opponent, and has been so for decades. Since the 1990s, Christian extremists have essentially lost all their power, and are now toothless nonplayers in the "culture wars." Meanwhile, Muslim extremists, with guns, murder us, and on the left our only response is to bleat about "Islamophobia" and jump through hoops trying to explain away the self-evident religious motivation for the killings.
    Oh sure, all year I've been playing the "Bernie or Hillary?" game with all the other default-Democrats in my social and professional circles. But this is no longer some kind of game. Our lives are on the line. Although I voted for Hillary in the primary, I now cringe inwardly with shame and embarrassment at having done so, and in November I will vote for Trump.
    Imam Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'

Why? Yes, I know that Trump is an a**hole, Trump is a clown, Trump is a motormouth buffoon. You don't have to convince me of that. But he's also the only person saying anything about putting the brakes on Islamic extremism, and in light of what happened last night in Orlando, suddenly that is the only issue that really matters when it comes to the health, well-being and safety of the queer community.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary's State Dept scrubbed

Agency, DHS had 'concerns' about targeting Muslims

When Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, last December, newly retired Department of Homeland Security agent Philip Haney discovered that a case he developed might have prevented the attack if it had not been shut down by his agency and Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

Omar Mateen

Now, Haney tells WND that the mosque where Orlando killer Omar Mir Siddique Mateen worshiped several times a week also has a tie to that case.

He noted that the FBI twice had Mateen on its radar, but closed down the investigations both times.

Mateen opened fire early Sunday morning at a “gay” nightclub in Orlando, killing at least 50 people and wounding another 53 in what is being described as the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

As a member of one of the National Targeting Center’s advanced units, Haney helped develop a case in 2011 on a worldwide Islamic movement known as Tablighi Jamaat, as he recounts in his new book “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad.” Within a few months, the case drew the “concern” of the State Department and the DHS’s Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Office because the Obama administration believed it unfairly singled out Muslims. The intelligence, however, had been used to connect members of the movement to several terrorist organizations and financing at the highest levels, including for Hamas and al-Qaida.

In the immediate aftermath of the Orlando massacre, Haney has found that the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, Florida, is part of a network in the United States that originated in the Indian subcontinent.

The Fort Pierce mosque’s website features a link that demonstrates its relationship to the Shariah Board of America, a division of the Rahmat-e-Alam Foundation, which operates the Darul Uloom Chicago madrassa.

The madrassa is closely affiliated with the Institute of Islamic Education, which was a major component of Haney’s Tablighi Jamaat case.

Along with the State Department’s and Department of Homeland Security’s quashing of the case in June 2012, the administration subsequently ordered the deletion of an additional 67 records related to a report on the Institute of Islamic Education.

Haney explained that this kind of information comprises the “dots” that counter-terrorism analysts connect to form cases that are used to identify potential terrorist threats.

“This case struck me as very similar to the San Bernardino shooting case,” Haney told WND on Sunday. “I suspected that they were both part of a national and international network of organizations.”

He said that using open-source information, beginning with the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, he discovered Sunday afternoon that his initial suspicions were correct.

“It’s exactly how I would have approached a case if I was still active duty,” he said.

“The FBI had opened cases twice on him, and yet they found no evidence to charge him,” Haney pointed out.

“It means they didn’t go through the same basic, analytical process that I went through over a three- or four-hour period in which I was able to link the mosque to my previous cases.”

The Orlando Sentinel reported the FBI interviewed Mateen three times for having alleged terrorist ties. He came to the FBI’s attention in 2013 after he made inflammatory remarks to co-workers, but the investigation was closed.

In 2014, he was interviewed again for making contact with a suicide bomber.

Another member of the Fort Pierce mosque, 22-year-old Moner Mohammad Abusalha, blew himself up in an attack in Syria in 2014 with an explosives-laden truck

Islamic law in America

Philip B. Haney

Haney noted that the Shariah Board of America to which the Fort Pierce mosque is linked is one of a number of Islamic groups that issue fatwas, or decrees, instructing Muslims how to comply with Islamic law in the United States.

The fatwas of the Shariah Board and similar groups often address competing loyalties, such as whether American Muslims should join the U.S. military or work for the U.S. government.

He urges Americans to confront the reality that Shariah is not compatible with the U.S. Constitution.

He pointed out Article VI of the Constitution states the Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

“As long as we mislead ourselves with a false narrative about the threat we face, we’re never going to come to the place where we can develop a counter-strategy to it,” he said.

Note: Media wishing to interview the authors of “See Something, Say Nothing” can contact them here.

See a trailer for “See Something, Say Nothing”:

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

17 Facts About The Orlando Shooter That Every American Should Know

By Michael Snyder, on June 13th, 2016

America is in shock. On Sunday, a 29-year-old Islamic terrorist named Omar Mateen shot 102 people at a gay club known as Pulse in the heart of Orlando, Florida. 49 of those that were shot died, and 53 were wounded. So how in the world did this happen?
    Well, when you combine radical political correctness with extreme government incompetence and the dramatic growth of radical Islam inside the United States, you create an environment which is absolutely primed for Islamic terror.
    The truth is that the FBI knew about this guy well in advance. In fact, they had even interviewed him three separate times over the years. And at one point the government had been investigating the mosque that he had been attending, but that investigation was shut down by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. Mateen had told the FBI that he hoped to be a martyr someday, and those were not just idle words. His twisted ideology fueled his actions, and so the choices that he ultimately made should not have come as a surprise to law enforcement authorities. But now that this has happened, will it change the way that the government approaches Islamic terror?
    The following are 17 facts about the Orlando shooter that every American should know…
    #1 According to the Director of the FBI, Mateen had “links to al-Qaida, Hezbollah, and the Islamic State“.
    #2 Mateen’s father has openly expressed support for the Taliban on YouTube.
    #3 Despite those links to terror organizations, Mateen was allowed to work “as a security guard at a local courthouse“.
    #4 Mateen wasn’t directly hired by the courthouse. Instead, he was officially an employee of the largest security services company in the world
    The Orlando nightclub terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS worked almost a decade for a major Department of Homeland Security contractor, raising alarms that ISIS sympathizers and agents have infiltrated the federal agency set up after 9/11 to combat terrorists.

Officials say Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, an Afghan-American who held two firearms licenses and a security officer license, was employed by the security firm G4S Secure Solutions USA Inc. since Sept. 10, 2007. The Jupiter, Fla.-based company merged with the Wackenhut Corp. after 9/11 and assumed federal contracts.
    #5 It turns out that this U.S. subsidiary of G4S is a company that works very closely with “the Department of Homeland Security, the US Army, and federal and local law enforcement.”
    #6 Mateen’s ex-wife says that he would repeatedly beat her while they were married.
    #7 He started to become radicalized after separating from his first wife. While they were together, she said that he didn’t show much interest in religion.
    #8 He made pilgrimages to Saudi Arabia in 2011 and 2012.
    #9 He claimed to personally know the Boston Marathon Bombers.
    #10 According to the FBI, Mateen has “been on the radar before“, he was interviewed by them three separate times, and they conducted a 10 month investigation of his activities in 2013.
    #11 He is being described as “unhinged and unstable” by his former coworkers.
    #12 Mateen once declared that he hoped to martyr himself someday, and the FBI knew all about this.
    #13 Despite everything that the federal government knew about Mateen, he was still permitted to legally buy guns just last week.
    #14 In an odd twist, it also turns out that Mateen was a registered Democrat.
    #15 A respected Islamic scholar was urging Muslims in Orlando to “get rid” of homosexuals just a couple of months before this shooting took place
    Farrokh Sekaleshfar – a British-born doctor and Muslim scholar – has gained a following by urging Muslims to ‘get rid of’ homosexuals.

And in April, he took his speech titled ‘How to deal with the phenomenon of homosexuality’ to the Husseini Islamic Center in Sanford, just outside Orlando, Florida.

Two months later, 29-year-old Omar Mateen carried out the worst massacre in US history by opening fire on a gay club in the same city.
    #16 Hillary Clinton’s State Department shut down an investigation of the mosque that Mateen attends because it “unfairly singled out Muslims“.
    #17 Just moments before the attack, Mateen reportedly called 911 to swear his allegiance to ISIS.

When is it going to finally sink in for our politically correct politicians that Islamic terror is a major threat?

There are lots of other Omar Mateens out there. And as radical Islam continues to spread both inside and outside this country, the threat is only going to get a lot worse.

Barack Obama is a perfect example of just how clueless many of our top politicians are about all of this. During his speech to the nation, he did not connect this act of terror with radical Islam in any way, shape or form. But the only reason why Mateen did what he did was because of his worldview. He felt perfectly justified in picking up a weapon and gunning down dozens of people, and martyrdom was a reward in his eyes. If he had not been immersed in the world of radical Islam for years, he never would have done such a thing.
    Wrong beliefs lead to wrong actions. We see this in action all around us every day, but most of the time the consequences are not as dramatic as we just witnessed in Orlando.
    As I have been warning about for some time now, Islamic terror attacks inside the United States are going to continue to get worse.
    If you think what happened in Orlando was bad, just wait until these terrorists get their hands on chemical, biological or nuclear weapons.
    The detonation of a single weapon of mass destruction in one of our major cities would instantly change life as we know it for every man, woman and child in this entire nation.
    The ideology that fuels these terrorists continues to grow, and over time it is inevitable that they will acquire increasingly more powerful weapons.
    So yes, gunning down dozens of people in a crowded nightclub is an atrocity that is so evil that it is hard to find words to describe it.
    But someday we will see far, far worse in this nation, and at this point we are completely unprepared to deal with that reality.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...an-should-know

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Florida GOP Governor Rick Scott Still Hasn’t Received For A Call From Obama After Deadliest Terror Attack Since 9/11…

Could be a long wait.

Via Politico:
    In the wake of the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11, Rick Scott received phone calls from George W. Bush and Donald Trump, the Republican governor of Florida said Tuesday. He’s still waiting on a call from President Barack Obama, however.

Speaking to Brian Kilmeade on “Fox & Friends” from Orlando, Florida, Scott shared details of both calls. During his call with the 43rd president, Scott said Bush told him that he and former first lady Laura Bush “were praying for us, and anything he could do, he would love to be helpful.”

As far as Obama is concerned, Scott said, “He has not called us.”

Keep reading…

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

DHS thinks that 'right wing extremists' pose as big a threat as Islamic terrorists

By Rick Moran

If you want to know the reason why the US is a sitting duck for Islamic terrorists, the minutes from this meeting of a Homeland Security Advisory Council tells you all you need to know.

Held in January just days after the San Berardino attack, the meeting was chaired by DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson and featured some very delusional statements.
    Daily Caller:
    One month after the San Bernardino terrorist attack that left 14 innocent people dead, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told advisors that right wing extremists pose just as much of a threat to the country as Islamic extremists.
    Johnson made the comments during the Homeland Security Advisory Council’s (HSAC) January meeting. City of Austin Mayor Art Acevedo, whom Johnson appointed to HSAC, shifted the discussion to the threat of right-wing extremists, according to the official meeting minutes.
    “Member Acevedo reminded the Council that the threat from right-wing extremists domestically is just as real as the threat from Islamic extremism,” the minutes state.
    Johnson echoed the sentiment. “Secretary Johnson agreed and noted that CVE [Subcommittee on Combating Violent Extremism], by definition, is not solely focused on one religion,” the minutes state.
    Another council member, Cardinal Point Strategies CEO Paul Goldenberg, joined the chorus.
    “Member Goldenberg seconded Member Acevedo’s remarks and noted the importance of online sites in right wing extremist communities, not only in America but worldwide,” the minutes state.
    The meeting was also attended by the co-chairs of HSAC’s Subcommittee on Combating Violent Extremism.
    As originally reported by The Daily Caller on Monday, a report published by that subcommittee last week urged DHS to avoid using the words “sharia” and “jihad” (among others) when discussing terrorism, in order to avoid offending Muslims.
    At the meeting in January, Subcommittee Co-Chair Adnan Kifayat “emphasized that the report will be respectful of the communities it seeks to engage with, and will take into account those communities specific needs.”
    The problem isn't that there aren't right wing nuts with guns. There are. The problem is that no one has heard of any of them plotting mass casualty attacks, while violent jihadists dream of nothing else. Most of what you hear from the fringe has to do with defending themselves from what they consider is an enemy government. That means confrontations with law enforcement, not walking into a bar and shooting up the place.
    To equate violent militias with Islamic terrorists is idiotic and delusional. And devoting homeland security resources equally to right wing extremists and Islamic terrorists is a dangerous - and negligent - waste of money.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...errorists.html

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

President Obama Stands with the Muslims

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

"Obama: It was You"

By Mike Gallagher

President Obama:

This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:

* It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner -"I am one of you."

* It was you who on ABC News referenced -"My Muslim faith ."

* It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

* It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict-"I will stand with the Muslims ."

* It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that -"I am a Muslim ."

* It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

* It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

* It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

* It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

* It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.

* It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

* It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

* It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.

* It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.

* It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

* It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.

* It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.

* It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.

* It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.

* It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

* It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

* It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN forinvestigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

* It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.

* It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

* It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

* It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.

* It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.

* It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

* It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

* It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally inNorth Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

* It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

* It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Muslim former FBI agent who refused to wiretap fellow Muslims now Homeland Security Adviser

By Robert Spencer 79 Comments

Back in 2002, Gamal Abdel-Hafiz was in the FBI, and refused to conduct a secret recording of a Muslim suspect. He said: “a Muslim doesn’t record another Muslim.” This was quite controversial at the time, and there were calls for him to be fired. But now the foxes own the henhouse, and he is advising the President on how to deal with the terror threat. That explains a great deal.

Abdel-Hafiz should have been fired in 2002, immediately after demonstrating that his allegiance to Islam was greater than his allegiance to the United States. Instead, he is now in a greater position of influence than ever.

“Homeland Security Adviser Demands National Gun Registry,” by Patrick Poole, PJ Media, June 20, 2016:
    Following the terror attack in Orlando, the dominant media/political narrative turned to gun control and now-discredited claims of the suspect’s mental illness (claims which included gay-baiting).

Now, one controversial former FBI agent — and current consultant to the Obama administration on “countering violent extremism” (CVE) — is suggesting a national gun registry be created. Such a registry would target millions of law-abiding American citizens.

Gamal Abdel-Hafiz, born in Cairo, immigrated to the U.S. in 1990. He recently retired from the FBI after 22 turbulent years at the bureau. Following the Orlando attack, Abdel-Hafiz explained his rationale for creating a national gun registry:
    A former FBI counter-terrorism agent says lawmakers could make mass murders less likely. “What we need to do is keep the ownership of guns known to the government, so we know who has what,” said security consultant Gamal Abdel-Hafiz. “And I know a lot of people are against that.”

He also defended the FBI’s handling of the Mateen case, despite the FBI having conducted multiple interviews with the killer based on statements and threats of violence he had made, and then shutting down the investigation:
    “He shouldn’t have been able to buy a gun legally. He shouldn’t,” said Abdel-Hafiz about 29-year-old Omar Mateen. He says 3 FBI interviews should have been enough to keep Mateen on the radar, but he also knows why he wasn’t. “Once you investigate someone and clear them, you have to remove them from the watch list by law,” he explained Monday from his office in Dallas.

And even if Mateen had been on a terror watch list, or no-fly list, that would not have prohibited him from legally buying weapons, including a high-velocity semi-automatic assault rifle.

“That means the list is useless then,” the former agent said. Efforts to ban weapon sales to those on watch lists have been blocked in Congress. Some lawmakers say the lists could violate a person’s Second Amendment rights. “As long as our politicians keep fighting each other for the sake of fighting each other, more innocent people will keep on dying,” he said.
    Remarkably, he admits that the various terror watch lists and no-fly lists are useless. Moments after suggesting another list. He doesn’t explain how a national gun registry — yet another government list targeting millions of law-abiding Americans — would prevent another terror attack….

The WFAA interview concludes with this ominous detail:
    Gamal Abdel-Hafiz is now consulting on a government counter violent extremist project to reduce the threat of homegrown terrorists. He’s an avid gun owner. But he says the carnage in Orlando shows that gun law must be part of the conversation.
    Abdel-Hafiz is advising the Obama administration on its disastrous “countering violent extremism” policies that were very likely more responsible for the mass killing in Orlando than any current gun law. As someone advising Homeland Security and law enforcement agencies on “countering violent extremism,” it raises the issues surrounding his controversial tenure with the FBI.

In December 2002, ABC News reported accusations by two veteran FBI investigators that Abdel-Hafiz interfered in ongoing terror investigations:

Perhaps most astounding of the many mistakes, according to Flessner and an affidavit filed by Wright, is how an FBI agent named Gamal Abdel-Hafiz seriously damaged the investigation. Wright says Abdel-Hafiz, who is Muslim, refused to secretly record one of al-Kadi’s suspected associates, who was also Muslim. Wright says Abdel-Hafiz told him, Vincent and other agents that “a Muslim doesn’t record another Muslim.”

“He wouldn’t have any problems interviewing or recording somebody who wasn’t a Muslim, but he could never record another Muslim,” said Vincent.

Wright said he “was floored” by Abdel-Hafiz’s refusal and immediately called the FBI headquarters. Their reaction surprised him even more: “The supervisor from headquarters says, ‘Well, you have to understand where he’s coming from, Bob.’ I said no, no, no, no, no. I understand where I’m coming from,” said Wright. “We both took the same damn oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic, and he just said no? No way in hell.”

Far from being reprimanded, Abdel-Hafiz was promoted to one of the FBI’s most important anti-terrorism posts, the American Embassy in Saudi Arabia, to handle investigations for the FBI in that Muslim country.
    Abdel-Hafiz was ordered fired in May 2003 by the FBI’s top disciplinary officer for a variety of personal and professional problems, including insurance fraud and mismanagement of important 9/11-related files at the bureau’s office in Riyadh.

The ordering firing Abdel-Hafiz was later overruled in 2004 by a special three-man panel convened to hear the case. As Newsweek reported, his reinstatement coincided with efforts by the FBI to hire more Muslim and Arabic-speaking personnel….

As the New York Times reported just last year, the reinstated Abdel-Hafiz was placed in the bureau’s Post-Adjudication Risk Management program in 2012 that stripped him of access to certain classified material that he claimed was necessary to do his job….

90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

OBAMA’S MUSLIM DHS Advisor REFUSED To Videotape Fellow Muslim During Investigation…But Wants Every American Gun Owner To Be FORCED To Do THIS

When a Muslim man with dual citizenship in Egypt and America tells his fellow agents: “A Muslim doesn’t record another Muslim” and gets a promotion, every American should be concerned. When that same Muslim is in an advisory role in our government and is advocating for a federal gun registry, every American should be very concerned…

“A Muslim doesn’t record another Muslim,” said Gamal Abdel-Hafiz (shown). This might not have been noteworthy except that Abdel-Hafiz was an FBI agent at the time and was refusing to do his duty, which at that moment involved taping a Muslim suspect.

That was 2002, and this is now. And now the Cairo-born Abdel-Hafiz has moved on to bigger and perhaps better things — he’s a homeland-security advisor to Barack Obama. And while recording a single Muslim is a problem for him, putting every single American firearm owner on a gun-registry he fancies a good idea. WFAA.com reports on his idea:

A former FBI counter-terrorism agent says lawmakers could make mass murders less likely. “What we need to do is keep the ownership of guns known to the government, so we know who has what,” said security consultant Gamal Abdel-Hafiz. “And I know a lot of people are against that.”

… “He shouldn’t have been able to buy a gun legally. He shouldn’t,” said Abdel-Hafiz about 29 year-old Omar Mateen [the Orlando jihadist]. He says 3 FBI interviews should have been enough to keep Mateen on the radar, but he also knows why he wasn’t. “Once you investigate someone and clear them, you have to...

Read More HERE

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Idaho Muslim migrant sex assault case: Obama-appointed prosecutor threatens community

June 26, 201611:36 am By Robert Spencer 183 Comments

“The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they ‘spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.'”

In what other sex assault case has the prosecutor shown such solicitude for the perpetrators? This is clear evidence that a coverup is in full swing, and that Idaho and federal authorities are deeply embarrassed about this case for what it reveals about their suicidal policies regarding Muslim migrants.

“Explosive new twist in Idaho sex assault case,” by Leo Hohmann, WND, June 25, 2016:

The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.”

WND and other news outlets have reported on the case involving three juvenile boys, two from Sudan and one from Iraq, who allegedly sexually assaulted a 5-year-old special-needs girl in the laundry room of the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls, Idaho.

The incident occurred on June 2, but did not come to light until more than two weeks later when stories began to swirl on social media.

The two older boys from Sudan were arrested on June 17 and released from juvenile detention less than a week later on June 23 pending further court proceedings.
    Read WND’s previous stories on the Idaho case here and here.

The following is a news release issued late Friday from the office of United States Attorney Wendy J. Olson.
    “BOISE – The United States Attorney’s Office extends its support to the five-year-old victim of assault, and her family, at the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls.

“The United States Attorney’s Office further encourages community members in Twin Falls and throughout Idaho to remain calm and supportive, to pay close attention to the facts that have been released by law enforcement and the prosecuting attorney, and to avoid spreading false rumors and inaccuracies.

“Grant Loebs is an experienced prosecutor, and Chief Craig Kingsbury is an experienced law enforcement officer. They are moving fairly and thoughtfully in this case,” said Wendy J. Olson, U.S. Attorney for Idaho. “As Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury informed the public, the subjects in this case are juveniles, ages 14, 10 and 7. The criminal justice system, whether at the state or federal level, requires that juveniles be afforded a specific process with significant restrictions on the information that can be released.

The fact that the subjects are juveniles in no way lessens the harm to or impact on the victim and her family.”

Olson continued, saying:

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”

As one of 93 U.S. attorneys, Olson represents the federal government in all civil and criminal cases within her state.

Olson was appointed to her post in 2010 by President Obama and has a history of taking strong stands against “anti-Muslim bias.”

Ann Corcoran, the author of the Refugee Resettlement Watch blog and the book “Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America,” said Olson’s statement is reminiscent of Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s warning the day after the San Bernardino jihad massacre in which Lynch said she would take “aggressive action” to prosecute “anti-Muslim” rhetoric that “edges toward violence.” Lynch was forced to walk back those comments after outrage from free speech advocates.

“This is threatening free speech,” Corcoran said of Olson’s statement. “It’s the federal government trying to intimidate into silence those citizens who don’t have resources or connections. This must mean we have hit a nerve with this administration.”

WND was the first to report a set of facts about the Twin Falls assault based on the eyewitness account of an 89-year-old grandmother who saw “something funny” going on at the laundry room entrance. It was there, on the afternoon of June 2, that Jolene Payne said she saw a 14-year-old boy filming something through a crack in the laundry room door. She flung open the door and was shocked at what she found. She said she saw two younger boys, ages 10 and 7, both naked, along with the little girl, who the boys had also allegedly stripped of her clothing.

The girl was covered in urine, Payne told WND.

The rest of the details are foggy due to the case being sealed, which is standard in juvenile cases.

A number of bloggers and at least one conservative news website reported erroneously that the girl had been “gang-raped” at “knifepoint” by “Syrian refugees.”

WND’s report clarified exactly what happened, however, and was circulated widely on social media.

Olson has often been at odds with conservative voices in the Idaho community.
    Read Wendy J. Olson’s full bio.
    She issued a statement on ‘building resilient communities” on July 10, 2015, after meeting with law enforcement, the ACLU and other groups to discuss “anti-refugee” and “anti-Muslim” sentiments in Idaho and across the country that she deemed were “seeking to divide communities.”
    Adopting Obama’s ‘violent extremism’ rhetoric

Olson used the language of the United Nations-sanctioned “Strong Cities Network” or SCN, which was announced by Attorney General Loretta Lynch at the U.N. last fall, when she called for building “resilient communities” in the fight against “violent extremism.”

Lynch announced the SCN at the U.N. on Sept. 30, 2015, a program that attempts to globalize law enforcement agencies, connecting U.S. agencies with those overseas to combat violent extremism in all its forms. By eliminating the focus on Islamic terrorism, however, many conservatives viewed the SCN initiative as an attempt to single out and silence conservatives under the guise of branding them “right wing extremists.”

On July 8, 2015, just over two months before Lynch’s U.N. announcement, Olson said her staff met with representatives from the refugee community, refugee support agencies, the Idaho Muslim community, Boise Police Department, FBI, the Intermountain Fair Housing Council, the ACLU and Stand Up America to discuss community responses to recent incidents in Idaho and across the country.

“We are at a critical time in our nation and in our own community – from the shooting at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, to anti-refugee and anti-Muslim sentiments expressed by groups and individuals in Idaho, to defiance in parts of some states to the Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage in Obergefell v. Hodges,” said Olson in a statement last summer. “There are many currents that seek to divide communities. Instead, we have to come together. We need to stand up and form strategies against those who espouse extremist ideologies and recruit others to engage in violent acts in our communities on their behalf. We want to mentor our young people, educate parents, identify solutions, and form closer relationships between refugees and Idahoans who have been here for generations.”
    Protecting Muslims against ‘bias’

Olson said that an immediate objective of the July 8 meeting was to reassure members of the refugee and Muslim communities that with the federal terrorism trial in United States v. Kurbanov scheduled to begin July 13, “law enforcement officers will be vigilant to protecting them against bias crimes.”

Olson called this meeting and issued her statement ahead of the trial that ended up convicting Fazliddin Kurbanov, a Muslim refugee from Uzbekistan, of conspiring to blow up U.S. military installations with homemade bombs being made in his Boise apartment. An Idaho jury convicted Kurbanov on terror charges in August last year following a 20-day trial and two days of deliberation.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama-Appointed Prosecutor Chills Free Speech in Idaho Migrant Sex Assault

By Robert Spencer June 29, 2016
    chat 58 comments

Obama-Appointed Prosecutor Chills Free Speech In Idaho Migrant Sex Assault

The Obama administration has on numerous occasions shown its distaste for the First Amendment. Now, in Idaho, an Obama-appointed federal prosecutor has gone to war against it, behaving as if it doesn’t exist.

The occasion for this latest Obama salvo against the freedom of speech took place in early June. Residents of Twin Falls, Idaho, dissatisfied with the response they received from government and law enforcement after a brutal assault, began a petition that contended:

The little girl was at the FAWNBROOK apartment buildings where both her parents and grandmother reside. She was playing in between those two apartment units when 3 boys (from 2 Syrian refugee families, ages 8, 10, 13) pulled a knife on her, held it to her throat, forced her into the laundry unit, stripped her naked, raped, and urinated on her. The 13 year old “coached” the younger boys as he videoed. Due to age restraint the boys could not ejaculate but did urinate on her.

Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs almost immediately disputed this scenario on numerous particulars:

There was no gang rape, there was no Syrian involvement, there were no Syrian refugees involved, there was no knife used, there was no inactivity by the police. I’m looking at the Drudge Report headline: "Syrian Refugees Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho" -- all false.

A couple details were incorrect, but Loebs’ string of denials did not challenge the essentials of the story. Loebs obviously knew this, yet he made his statement anyway.
    The perps were not Syrian, but they were Muslim migrants. There was no rape -- but there was sexual assault.
    Sponsored

The Twin Falls residents’ petition was revised:

This little girl, as stated in the news, was assaulted, and urinated on by three boys under the age of 18. The boys took her into a laundry room and proceeded to take part on the previous stated actions which was videotaped by the eldest boy. The incident as well as the video was submitted to the police department.However, due to the ages of the children involved, this case is being sealed. Many people in this community are in awe, and outraged that minimal consequences will be served to these boys and their parents for this vile incident.

An eyewitness to the incident, Jolene Payne, recounted:

This happened three weeks ago around 3:30. I was sitting on my porch patio and I looked over and saw this boy taking pictures with a camera. He was from Africa or somewhere overseas, standing outside the laundry room taking pictures of kids in the laundry room. I found them in there. I knew there was something going on because the boy (with the phone camera) was acting funny, he was taking pictures but he was telling the two younger boys what to do.…

The door was cracked enough for him to see the pictures he was taking. I opened that door and I almost fainted when I saw what was going on and here I’m a nurse. What a pitiful thing for a poor little girl to go through.

The worst thing was the way they peed all over her clothes and on her too, and I thought that was one of the meanest things I’ve ever saw done. … The little girl had no clothes on. The boys took them off.

This horrifying story involved Muslim migrants. So the mainstream media went into full cover-up mode. They focused on the inaccuracies in the initial complaints to portray the whole thing as racist, right-wing, anti-immigrant hysteria. That became the dominant theme of media coverage of the story.

Ultimately, the Obama administration adopted that theme as well. Wendy J. Olson, U.S. attorney for Idaho, warned Twin Falls residents (and others interested in the case):
    The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law.
    She made clear that her primary concern was protecting the Muslim migrants:

We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities.

Eugene Volokh, a professor of free speech law, noted in the Washington Post:

[T]here is no First Amendment exception for "inflammatory" statements; and even false statements about matters of public concern, the Supreme Court has repeatedly held, are an inevitable part of free debate. … [Olson’s warning] looks like an attempt to chill constitutionally protected speech through the threat of federal prosecution.
    That’s exactly what it is.

Olson’s statement fits with the Obama administration signing on to the United Nations Human Rights Council’s Resolution 16/18, which called on UN member states to work to criminalize “defamation of religion.”

This subjective term grants enormous power to the person given the authority to determine what it constitutes. The administration noted that nations with protections on the freedom of speech would have to find creative ways to implement the resolution.
    Sponsored

Out in Idaho, Wendy J. Olson has found what may be the most creative way of all: simply pretending that the First Amendment doesn’t exist.

This will work fine for her, unless there is a strong enough pushback from free citizens who value the First Amendment and aren’t willing to consent to its steady erosion and ultimate destruction. Whether those citizens will materialize in sufficient numbers before it’s too late is an open question.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

By executive order, Barack Hussein Obama has made it possible for Muslims to become U.S. citizens without taking an oath of allegiance or a pledge to defend America

By Shoebat Foundation on June 29, 2016

By BI: Understanding that Muslims are forbidden from pledging allegiance to any nation state except the nation of Islam, the Obama regime will allow legal immigrants seeking citizenship through the nation’s Naturalization process to be exempt from a key part of the Oath of Allegiance.

Breitbart
    Immigrants seeking to become citizens no longer have to pledge to “bear arms on behalf of the United States.” They can opt out of that part of the Oath. Nor do they have to cite any specific religious belief that forbids them to perform military service.

The pledge to help defend America was good enough for the 6.6 million immigrants naturalized since 2005 and good enough for the over 15 million naturalized since 1980, but Obama’s appointees at the USCIS think that is too much to ask of the 18.7 million estimated legal immigrants eligible today for eventual naturalization or the 750,000 who will be naturalized in the coming year.

This radical change was announced a year ago, in July of 2015. Congress did not enact the change in new legislation. There was no congressional debate, no filibuster in the US Senate, and no sit-in in the House to demand that a bill to repeal the USCIS action be brought to a vote.

While it is not illegal to desecrate the American flag like this, why would you want to?

No, this radical change was implemented while Congress slept. Like other Obama actions to undermine our immigration laws, the Republican-controlled Congress has not used its constitutional powers to reverse the administrative action. Thank God many states are stepping up to fill that void.

In fact, most Americans will think it extremely odd that the USCIS action with regard to the Oath of Allegiance is not illegal. But the fact is, unelected bureaucrats at the USCIS can change the wording of the Oath without approval of the people’s representatives in Congress. Strange as it sounds, the law as it stands today allows USCIS bureaucrats great leeway in managing the Naturalization process, so Obama’s actions will not be challenged in federal court.

Yet, in view of Obama’s actions, why doesn’t Congress change the law and take control of the Oath of Allegiance? So far, there is no indication that the Republican leadership will do so. If they won’t even bar Islamic terrorists from the refugee program, why should we expect them to protect the Oath of Allegiance? Some members of Congress will grumble, make speeches and issue press releases, but the Republican leadership will do nothing.

Such is the state of the nation as we approach this 240th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Some Americans see great irony in the British declaring their independence from the tyranny of Brussels while Americans quietly accept the new tyranny of Washington, DC.

Obama’s hatred for America was obvious long before he became president

http://shoebat.com/2016/06/29/by-exe...efend-america/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama: 'The World Has Never Been Less Violent'

By Debra Heine July 22, 2016
    chat 3 comments

Obama: 'The World Has Never Been Less Violent'

(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)

Whenever President Obama feels defensive, he likes to talk about how the world has become more safe under his watch (with the implication that it's due to his own wise leadership).

We first heard him speak that way during the summer of 2014, when the world seemed to be unraveling and critics were blaming him for the sad state of affairs.

Obama said, "The world is less violent than it has ever been. It is healthier than it has ever been. It is more tolerant than it has ever been. It is better fed then it’s ever been. It is more educated than it’s ever been."

He spoke the words on June 11, 2014, as ISIS was murdering its way across Iraq, Boko Haram was murdering and kidnapping its way across Nigeria, the Taliban's grip on Afghanistan was strengthening, Syria and Libya had become basket cases, terrorist attacks throughout the world were increasing, China was redrawing maritime borders, and Russia and the Ukraine were edging toward war.
    Sponsored

National Journal's Ron Fournier at the time was appalled at Obama's insulting dishonesty.

"Frankly, that's insulting to the American public, Fournier said. "We knew before social media how scary the world is, and we know that in a lot of ways it's scarier now — and that's not just because of social media. Hey, Mr. President, there was media before there was social media."

Two years later -- to hear Obama tell it -- the world has become even more peaceful and tranquil. During the White House Summit on Global Development on July 20, the president said “we are living in the most peaceful” era in human history and that “the world has never been less violent.”

This, of course, was one day before Trump at the RNC blamed Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for destabilizing the world and making America less safe. “It is worth reminding ourselves of how lucky we are to be living in the most peaceful, most prosperous, most progressive era in human history,” Obama boasted in the speech. “Because the world has never been less violent, healthier, better educated, more tolerant, with more opportunity for more people, and more connected than it is today,” he added.

Obama and his team have always believed in the power of words over action -- especially Obama's words -- as if his much vaunted rhetorical gifts could somehow alter reality.

They can't.

Everyone can see that the United States has become less peaceful and prosperous under Obama.
    A nation's prosperity is rated by its "accumulation of material wealth, the joy of everyday life and the prospect of an even better life in the future." Thanks to seven and a half years of President Hope and Change's ministrations, we are no longer ranked in the top 10 in the annual Prosperity Index.

Record numbers of people are not even in the labor force. (Of course, to Obama's way of thinking, "progress" means that people should rely more on the government to get by, and less on themselves.)

Although the media is loath to report this, major cities throughout the United states have also seen an alarming spike in violence this year. Some people -- like FBI Director James Comey -- attribute this rise in crime to the protests and anti-police sentiment that have followed the deaths of black men at the hands of police, aka the "Ferguson effect."

A city-by-city look shows:

• In Baltimore, shootings are up 82.5 percent, or nearly double from last year, the Baltimore Brew reported.
    • In Chicago, there have been over 900 shootings this year, a 40 percent increase, and a 29 percent increase in homicides in the first three months of the year, USA Today reported.
    • In New York City, murders have increased 20 percent and the mayor has already announced that he will put an additional 330 cops on the street by Monday in response to the spike in homicides and shootings.
    • In Los Angeles, violent crime rates increased by more than 25 percent and the city is also deploying more officers to areas where crime is on the rise, The Los Angeles Times reported.

And according to Townhall.com:

• In St. Louis, there have been 55 murders this year
    • In Dallas, violent crime is up 10 percent
    • In Atlanta, homicides are up 32 percent
    • In Milwaukee, homicides have increased by 180 percent

Race relations in America under Obama have hit an all-time low.

Sixty percent of respondents in a Rasmussen poll released Tuesday said race relations have deteriorated under Mr. Obama, the highest mark since he was elected eight years ago. That number is up 18 points since 2014, when 42 percent said the relationship between the races had worsened.Just 9 percent said race relations have gotten better under the first black president, and 28 percent said they have stayed about the same.

Obama has been the most destructive president in American history on every single front imaginable.

As I wrote in May of 2014, everything bad seems to “skyrocket” under this president.

Everything that hurts people, weakens the economy, and undermines the culture has sky-rocketed. Not good things. Only bad things.Unless you consider government dependency to be a good thing: Government programs are sky-rocketing: Tracfone (Obama-phone) usage, foodstamp usage, medicaid expansion, welfare expansion, and the number of people on disability — all have sky-rocketed.
    Insurance rates, unemployment, racial division, non enforcement of immigration laws, government workers, government corruption, “public sector millionaires”, homelessness, tuition costs, inflation, taxes, debt, and intolerance for people who dare to voice non-liberal views – all have sky-rocketed.

Terrorism across the globe has also skyrocketed during the Obama years and the carnage has been quantified. According to the annual “Global
    Terrorism Index” report, released late last year, terror attacks throughout the world have quadrupled under Obama.

Deaths from terrorism increased 80 percent last year to an all-time-record of 32,658 people killed, compared to 18,111 in 2013. The number is up about 426 percent from the 7,654 killed by terrorists in 2008 under President Bush, according to the latest report from ‘Vision of Humanity.’The 2014 economic cost of 13,370 terrorist attacks in 93 countries included property damage, medical costs, lost income for victims, and the indirect costs of preventing and responding to terrorist acts. The annual “Global Terrorism Index” report estimated those costs hit an all-time-high in 2014 of $52.9 billion.

In just the past couple of weeks in the western world, we've seen 84 people killed and 202 injured in Nice, dozens injured by an axe-wielding Afghan refugee on a train in Germany, and a mother and her three young daughters stabbed by a Muslim man in Garda-Colombe, France.

This is not anybody's idea of "peace and prosperity," and no slick narrative -- not even one crafted by a talented aspiring novelist -- can Gruber that awful truth away.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Kerry: 'Media Would Do Us All a Service If They Didn’t Cover' Terrorism as Much

By Lauretta Brown | August 29, 2016 | 3:52 PM EDT

(CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday during an appearance in Bangladesh that the media could “do us all a service” if they didn’t cover terrorism “quite as much.”

“No country is immune from terrorism," Kerry said at a press availability in Dhaka, Bangladesh. "It’s easy to terrorize. Government and law enforcement have to be correct 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. But if you decide one day you’re going to be a terrorist and you’re willing to kill yourself, you can go out and kill some people. You can make some noise. Perhaps the media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover it quite as much. People wouldn’t know what’s going on.”

Kerry referenced the July 1st attack at the Holey Artisan Bakery in Dhaka, calling it an “an outrage clearly designed to divide Bangladesh, designed to try to cut off this welcoming society from the outside world.”

“Dozens of smaller-scale attacks have been carried out during the past several years, often directed at members of religious minorities, foreigners, bloggers, and security officials, and the reason for this is obviously they want to divide you. They want to push people apart. They want to create internal strife,” he said.

Kerry called these acts of violence and others worldwide “a stark, painful reminder that those who aid terrorist groups or perpetrate these acts have no respect for national boundaries, no concern for the rights of others, no regard for the rule of law, and they do not embody the values of the people of Bangladesh or the United States, or the majority of people across the globe.”

“It is important for us to make that statement,” he emphasized during his speech about countering terrorist groups such as ISIS, also referred to as Daesh, and Boko Haram.

“In Iraq, Daesh kills people because of who they are. It kills Yezidis because they are Yezidis. It kills Shia because they are Shia. It kills Christian because they are Christian,” Kerry added. “It kills people because they aren’t who they are and who they want you and will force you to be.

“They attack culture. They attack history, and that is why I describe the fight against violent extremism as one of the world’s most important challenges,” he added.

“We are defeating Daesh, and we will defeat Daesh. We will defeat al-Shabaab and Boko Haram, and we are on the road to achieving that now,” Kerry said.

“It’s not just the battlefield; it’s the minds,” he continued. “And if we have too many young people who can’t go to school, or too many young people who are frustrated, or they can’t find a job – if we leave those minds out there for extremists to recruit, then it will continue, and none of us would be doing our jobs if we allowed that to happen.”

Last week, Kerry made similar remarks in Nigeria, arguing that people join terrorist groups because they feel “deeply frustrated and alienated – and because they hope groups like Boko Haram will somehow give them a sense of identity, or purpose, or power.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information