Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING (6/12/16):Islamic extremist Orlando Pulse Gay Club

Thanks

Default Re: BREAKING (6/12/16):Islamic extremist shoots dead at least 20 dead at Florida gay

Public Comment.

Islam is a disease. So is Liberalism, Progressivism and Marxism.

These things need to be removed from the world. Completely, totally and irrevocably.

Muslims... hear this. If you DO NOT stand up and be counted against those who do these deeds, and use your own power and abiloity to bring the roaches into the light, then YOU TOO will be considered to be part of the problem. In fact, as it stands we Americans and American Patriots place you on notice now. We will find you, we will expose you for the liars you are, and if you do NOT disavow these criminals, you too will be judged accordinly as murderers yourselves.

America has had it.

You are so warned.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: BREAKING (6/12/16):Islamic extremist shoots dead at least 20 dead at Florida gay

The shooter worked for G4S Security:

DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads of Illegal Aliens Away from Border

…said federal agents with firsthand knowledge of the operation. A security company contracted by the U.S. government is driving the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix, sources said. The firm is called G4S and claims to be the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees. G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S….

WEEKLY UPDATE

Major Clinton Email Update

…is called G4S and claims to be the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees. G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S. and its domestic headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida. Judicial Watch is filing a number of public records requests to get more information involving the arrangement between G4S and the government, specifically the transport of illegal immigrants from the…

http://www.judicialwatch.org/?s=G4S

Omar Mateen Worked For Company That Provides Security to Federal Buildings

Ponder this: G4S, a major, nationally known security firm, has confirmed that Omar Mateen had been employed by them since 2007.

G4S’s web site says:

For more than 50 years, G4S has partnered with government agencies – from the Department of State to the Department of Homeland Security among several others – in many capacities that include:

* Systems integration services that deliver world-class electronic and physical security solutions for critical infrastructure and government facilities

* Security management products, including access control, video management and facility management software

* State-of-the-art security software, risk management, incident reporting and facility management technology

* Security personnel who are consistently ranked the best in the security business

Mateen had a security license, and I take it that he was one of those “security personnel.” Then there is
    this:

Ensuring the safety of travelers and the efficiency of the international transport system
    In the global economy, international trade and travel is reliant upon the security of our vast network of ports and airports.

At G4S, we know that the key to releasing wider benefits for our clients is to always look at the overall picture to consider solutions that transform performance.

G4S works with clients to understand the specific security issues they face. We design solutions to meet those issues, bringing together our expertise in logistics, technology, project management and managing the world’s biggest security personnel work force.

Our solutions and capabilities include:

* Design and build automated video surveillance systems to improve security and enable facility operators to detect and monitor threats

* Perimeter security enhancements that include lighting, thermal imaging cameras, CCTV and motion-detecting systems

* Video analytics, wireless communications links and vessel traffic monitoring systems

And this:

Nuclear Facility Security

High-risk facilities need a partner with the experience and capability to deliver comprehensive security solutions

As the security solutions pioneer for the high-level critical infrastructure industry, G4S has an
    outstanding reputation, strong historical commitment and unsurpassed expertise for our clients.

* G4S has partnered with more than 90 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities

* Our force-on-force prep has sites earning a 100 percent passing rate

* Our engineering team has performed design work for more than 80 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities

* Our technology has systems in more than 70 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities

In the wake of Mateen’s terrorist attack, liberals have already begun blathering about guns. Bernie Sanders, for example:

I gotta tell you over 25 years ago, I believed that in this country we should not be selling automatic weapons which are designed to kill people. We have got to do everything that we can on top of that to make sure that guns do not fall into the hands of people who should not have them, criminals, people who are mentally ill. So that struggle continues.

Mateen didn’t use an automatic weapon. He used a semiautomatic rifle and a handgun that presumably was also semiautomatic. A large majority of the handguns sold in the U.S. are semiautomatics, and, while I haven’t seen statistics on rifles, the most popular rifle in the U.S. is the AR-15. Many millions have been sold, and many other rifles are also semiautomatics. And, news flash, Bernie: every firearm is “designed to kill people.”

Everyone would agree that it is desirable to keep guns out of “the hands of people who should not have them.” In fact, that is tautological. But Omar Mateen wasn’t mentally ill, and until yesterday he wasn’t a criminal. He evidently passed whatever background check was necessary to work for a well-respected security firm. While we don’t yet know where he obtained his firearms, it is reasonable to assume that he bought them legally, and would have been able to buy them legally under any regime that liberals have proposed, other than a ban on semiautomatic rifles.

Rather than talking about keeping guns out of the hands of people who shouldn’t have them, how about a narrower focus on how we can insure that jihadists are not hired to provide security at federal buildings, airports and nuclear power plants?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Someone barricaded the only free exit on his way out condemning fellow gays to certain death

https://twitter.com/Third_Position/status/742156880928067584++

This person heard two shooters and said the door was blocked by someone. The door being blocked could have been someone who thought they were doing their job, but maybe not. But hearing gun shots coming from two different directions is a little more suspicious. Also weren't their reports of someone coming into the ER pretending to be a victim and killing more people in the ER? What happened to those reports?

I also bolded the part about how someone texted they were being held hostage, for those who were discussing why the police called this a hostage situation.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ghtclub/nrfJF/
    (fair use applies)

Eyewitness account from within Pulse nightclub
    2:39 p.m. Sunday, June 12, 2016

The worst mass shooting in U.S. history started right at 2 a.m.

Janiel Gonzalez, 26, said he was sober and he remembers checking his watch just before walking up to the bar at Pulse nightclub.

“I was ordering a Red Bull at the bar. I decided not to drink alcohol last night. As I was signing my tab, out of nowhere’ — and Gonzalez mimics the bud-dudda sound of the rapid gunfire he heard.

At first, he said, people thought it was a fireworks display for the music. “But it got louder and louder,’’ he said. “It wasn’t until everybody started smelling the ammunition everybody realized this is real life.’’

Dozens of people dived to the floor and started climbing over each other looking for an exit. Many cut themselves crawling on the floor over glass from smashed beer bottles that were tossed by panicked patrons in the early moments.

“I remember telling myself, ‘This is not how I die,’’’ Gonzalez, 26, said.

“When I dropped to the floor and saw people crying and covered in blood. The scent of the ammunition and bullets, I was like ‘This is real life. This is happening right now.’”

He said he never saw the gunman, who was in an adjacent room about 20 feet away. He said he thought the initial burst of gunfire lasted eight or nine minutes.

“He kept on shooting and shooting and shooting, rapid fire,’’ Gonzalez said, “and he’d change (clips), put in more ammunition — bud-dudda. I could smell the ammo in the air.’’

He said he heard another gun from a different direction, so he wonders if there were two gunmen.

“Everybody dropped to the floor. We were trying to look for an exit. But the main exit was right next to the entrance where the shooter was shooting,’’ he said.

“In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’

But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

Gonzalez’ first thought was that it was a hate crime. “This guy is trying to prevent us from leaving. Maybe they’re working together,’’ he said.

Gonzalez said he feel lucky because he hung out on the left side of the club, while the gunman concentrated fire on the right side.

“When you enter the club, there’s a right wing and a left wing. The shooter entered and went straight to the right. He never came to the left (side), which is the hiphop room where the majority of my friends were. Everybody in the right (wing) room got injured.’’

"I’m pretty sure it was more than one person. I heard two guns going at the same time. It was very, very crazy.’’

Gonzalez and a friend finally knocked over a fence to escape. On his way outside, he said he lost a shoe and stepped on a nail and cut his foot.

“It was complete utter choas’’ as patrons finally got outside the club, running for cover in nearby stores and restaurants.

“People were running to hide in the Wendy’s. People running to hide in the Subway. I was hiding in the refrigerator of a Seven-11. The Seven-11 manager was like. “Get in the back.’’

Gonzalez said he got paranoid and, thinking it was a hate crime against gay men, hid in the women’s restroom for 25 minutes.

Finally, he made arrangements for a friend to pick him up outside. “I limped toward the hospital and a friend picked me up,’’ he said.

Gonzalez said he knows two friends were hurt and two others are still missing.

“Everybody came out with scrapes or huge gashes,’’ he said, because “everyone threw bottles down” on the floor when the gunfire erupted.

Gonzalez tried to help others, grabbing shirt sleeves and yanking people to the ground, saying “Get down, get down!”

“I tried to get as many people out the door as I could but it was very difficult,’’ he said.

He said his biggest “takeaway” from the tragedy is to know where the exits are in any venue you visit, whether a night club or a movie theater. “I feel like I could have saved a lot more people if we knew where the proper exits were.’’

Helicopters hovered overhead as Gonzalez spoke to reporters outside Orlando Regional Medical Center, a few blocks from the shooting scene and where many victims were taken.

“I have my car still in valet,’’ he said. “I’m hoping I can get it so I can go home and shower.’’

Nina Justice sat on a bench outside the hospital and cried with her face in her hands. She had received a frantic phone call just after 2 a.m. from her son, Eddie, who was in the club when the shooting started. Minutes later she received a text.

“He texted her, ‘He’s got us hostage. I love you mommy,’” said Eddie’s cousin, Jeff Robinson.

That was the last contact Justice had with her son, Robinson said. She had no word as of noon Sunday if Eddie was alive or not.

A man named Allen walked to Pulsed on Sunday morning to see where four of his friends died. Allen, who would not give his last name, said he was supposed to be at the nightclub last night but stayed home because he had a bad headache.

“I kind of wish I was there with my friends,’’ he said.

ETA: here is a link to him being interviewed by the paper:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/videos/...ooting/vDqrY8/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-orla...ry?id=39805133
    (fair use applies)

Inside the Orlando Nightclub Massacre, Breaking Down the Three Horrific Hours Inside
    By Gio Benitez, David Caplan, MICHAEL EDISON MAYDEN, Lauren Effron
    Jun 12, 2016, 9:52 PM ET

Eyewitnesses described a scene of complete chaos with "blood everywhere" in the three horrific hours between when an armed gunman opened fire inside an Orlando gay nightclub and when a SWAT team entered the building, rescued the hostages the gunman had taken, and then killed him.

One eyewitness who was released from the hospital tonight told ABC News he played dead for three hours as the gunman, who authorities have identified as 29-year-old Omar Mateen, walked around, talking to club patrons still inside. Then, the witness said, he heard the shooter on the phone saying, "Stop killing ISIS" and "I've got plenty of bullets."

By the time the attack was over, at least 50 people had been killed and at least 53 were injured.

At 2 a.m. Sunday morning, there were about 320 people at the Pulse nightclub, officials said.

At 2:02 a.m., bartenders announced last call, then, law enforcement officials said, Mateen, armed with an assault rifle, a handgun and multiple rounds of ammunition, walked in.

"The music was playing, everyone was dancing ... and that's where you heard the 'Bang, Bang,'" said Javier Antonetti, who was inside the club at the time. "The one guy next to me fell and there was blood everywhere."

A uniformed off-duty police officer working security at the club responded. He and two other officers exchanged gunfire with the suspect, according to officials.

"Our officer engaged in a gun battle with that suspect," Orlando Police Department Chief John Mina said. "The suspect at some point went back inside the club, more shots were fired."

The club has three main areas -- the Hip-Hop Room, the main bar with the dance floor, and a patio area. Some club patrons tried to take cover and others escaped out a side door and into an alley.

"We are literally trying to hide underneath the bar," said Janiel Gonzalez, another eyewitness. "People are screaming, they are crawling on the floor... I just remember telling myself, 'This is not how I die.' Like, 'Not today, it's not today,' and, 'not like this at least.'"

Both Antonetti and Gonzalez said they dropped to the floor and tried to crawl to the nearest exit amidst the chaos.

"All I know is to just get out, so when I dropped I crawled out," Antonetti said. "And I was crawling, I just kept crawling."

"It was complete mayhem," Gonzalez added. "Everybody was just so, so nervous and we wanted to get out, people were getting trampled. We were just trying to push everybody out the door."

By 2:09 a.m., the nightclub posted a chilling warning on its Facebook page, saying, "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running."

When he got outside, Gonzalez said he could see people covered in blood. Antonetti said there were "bodies everywhere."

"In the parking lot they were tagging them red, yellow, so that they know who to help first and who not to help first," Antonetti continued. "There was pants down, shirts cut off, they had to find bullets. There was just blood everywhere."

People continued to try to escape, but dozens were stuck and became hostages, law enforcement officials said at a news conference earlier today. After the shooting began, Mateen, a U.S.-born citizen with Afghani parents who lived in St. Lucie County, Florida, called 911 to pledge his allegiance to the terror group ISIS, officials said.

Armored vehicles and a SWAT team rushed to the scene, but then waited outside the club for nearly three hours.

"In that time we need to set up, reevaluate, reassess what's happening and make sure that all the pieces were in place," Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement supervisor agent Danny Banks said at a news conference.

At approximately 5 a.m., the SWAT team made the decision to rescue the hostages, officials said. Police set off controlled explosions inside the club to distract the gunman. An armored vehicle smashed through a wall of the club and officials swarmed in behind. Eleven Orlando Police officers exchanged gunfire with the shooter, according to Mina.

"We made a decision to do an explosive entry on the outside of the club to get to those people, and our SWAT team at that time encountered the suspect somewhere in that area near one of the doorway entrances and shot and killed him," Mina said.

Then at 5:53 a.m. Orlando police tweeted, "The shooter inside the nightclub is dead," referring to Pulse Nightclub, which bills itself on its website as "Orlando's Premier Gay Night Club."

The massacre at the Pulse nightclub early Sunday morning has been described as a "domestic terror incident," and the worst mass shooting in U.S. history and the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil since the events of Sept. 11, 2001.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...rror-massacre/
    (fair use applies)

Omar Mateen Pledged Allegiance to ISIS in Call to Orlando Cable News Channel Night of Terror Massacre
    Kristinn Taylor
    Jun 12th, 2016 11:02 pm

Omar Matten, the Islamist terrorist who shot up the gay Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida early Sunday morning killing at least 50 people and wounding 53 more, pledged allegiance to ISIS in a phone call to the newsroom of Bright House cable News 13 in Orlando the night of the attack according to the station.

Mateen reportedly spoke in English and Arabic during the call. News 13 said the station confirmed the phone number of the caller matched that of the one Mateen used to call 911 during the attack in which he also pledged allegiance to ISIS.

This appears to be the only reported call to a media outlet from Mateen, yet News 13 is downplaying the call. There is no report on the News 13 website save for an inaccurate one line non-descriptive mention in a timeline report.
    “Update: 3:20 p.m.:

…”Mateen called the News 13 newsroom hours before the shooting at Pulse nightclub.”
    On air, News 13 is burying the story of Mateen’s phone call to the station to the on-the-half-hour news and not leading at the top of the hour.

A phone call by The Gateway Pundit to the News 13 newsroom Sunday night brought a relayed message from the news manager that the station was not commenting on Mateen’s phone call.

Video exclusive: Omar Mateen called Orlando cable News 13 after attack, pledged to ISIS, station downplays. pic.twitter.com/xI0Fd4Hbf1

— Kristinn Taylor (@KristinnFR) June 13, 2016

Transcript (by Kristinn Taylor) of the report by anchor Marla Weech:

“…and after the shooting a person claiming to be the shooter called the News 13 newsroom and made the same statement about pledging allegiance to ISIS in English before speaking Arabic.

“News 13 has confirmation that the phone number on the caller ID matched the phone number of Omar Mateen.

“News 13 is working closely with investigators and with the FBI regarding that phone call.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

New York Daily News Blames NRA for Orlando Shooting

By Liz Sheld June 13, 2016
    chat 5 comments

New York Daily News Blames NRA for Orlando Shooting

The front page of the New York Daily News reads: "Thanks NRA."

The front page is accompanied by an article that states: "His killing machine of choice was a mass murderer’s best friend — and his enabler a gun lobby that has long opposed efforts to keep assault weapons out of the hands of bloodthirsty maniacs."
    This is false. The NRA has not tried to stop weapons from getting in the hands of bloodthirsty terrorist murderers. It has battled attempts to keep firearms from law-abiding citizens.
    “It was designed for the United States military to do to enemies of war exactly what it did this morning: kill mass numbers of people with maximum efficiency and ease,” lawyer Josh Koskoff, who’s representing Newtown families in their lawsuit against the gun industry, said Sunday.

CAIR on Orlando Attack: Homophobia, Islamophobia are 'Interconnected Systems of Oppression'

“During the decade of the ban, there were half as many casualties in mass shootings as the decade before, and a third as many casualties in mass shootings as the decade after,” said Richard Aborn of the Citizens Crime Commission of New York City, a strategist involved in the original legislation.
    Sponsored

In reality, gun crime is down.
    Don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

CAIR On Orlando Attack: “Homophobia And Islamophobia Are Interconnected Systems of Oppression”…

CAIR is well versed in liberal gobbledygook.

Via PJ Media:

The Council on American-Islamic Relations pulled together leaders of Muslim groups to condemn the Orlando terrorist and tie their sympathies to the LGBT community.

Nihad Awad, national executive director of CAIR, told reporters he “could not believe” the news when he woke up today and began to “worry about what kind of crime” it was.

“Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families,” Awad said, calling Omar Mateen’s massacre at the gay nightclub Pulse “a hate crime, plain and simple.”

“We condemn it in the strongest possible terms — it violates our principles as Americans and Muslims. Let me be clear — we have no tolerance for extremism of any kind. We must not tolerate hateful rhetoric that incites violence against minorities. Religious freedom is the cornerstone of our beliefs as Muslims and as Americans,” he said.

“Homophobia, transphobia, and Islamophobia are interconnected systems of oppression and we cannot dismantle one without dismantling the others,” he continued. “Homophobia and other forms of phobias take lives in this country every day and we must stand up for the victims and for their families. The criminals, the terrorists, and extremists behind these kinds of attacks mean only to divide us and turn us against one another. We cannot afford to let them succeed.”
    SHARES
    Share On FacebookShare On Twitter

ZIP | June 13, 2016 5:11 pm | 263 Comments

Al Sharpton Says People Criticizing Islam After Orlando Are “Accomplices To Terrorism”…

Yes, he really said that.

Via HuffPo:
    The nation is mourning once again; senseless violence has again taken innocent lives, ripped families apart and left us with many unanswered questions. As we grieve and try to comprehend the incomprehensible, it is important that we remain united and not fall into the trap of division and hatred. Homophobia and Islamophobia are twin partners to terrorism. As information is slowly being revealed in Orlando, what we are witnessing is a blatant act of homophobia and evil in its worst form. But what is also transpiring in the aftermath of this tragedy is a knee-jerk reaction to blame Islam and Muslims.

This is precisely what terrorists, extremists and groups like ISIS want — division. We cannot succumb to such fear and disunity; we must remain vigilant in our will to stop any and all acts of terrorism, and denounce both homophobia and Islamophobia. This is a moment where we are being tested, and we cannot fail by answering hate with more hatred.
    Keep reading…
    SHARES
    Share On FacebookShare On Twitter

ZIP | June 13, 2016 4:50 pm | 246 Comments

Lib Rag Think Progress Blames “Toxic Masculinity,” Not Islam, For Inspiring Orlando Terror Attack…

Amazingly, Think Progress manages to pen an entire article about the Orlando shooter’s motivation without a single reference to “Islam” or “Muslim.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Hillary Clinton: Increase Outreach to Muslims, Ban ‘Assault Weapons’

Win McNamee/Getty Images

by AWR Hawkins13 Jun 2016

During a June 13 interview on CNN, Hillary Clinton said the U.S. needs to increase its outreach to Muslims, while simultaneously pursuing a ban on “assault weapons” and .50 caliber rifles.

Clinton’s comments come one day after alleged Islamic terrorist Omar Mateen walked into the gun-free zone at Pulse Orlando and killed 50, wounding 53 others.

Chris Cuomo started the interview by pointing out that Clinton is under increased scrutiny for her refusal to talk about radical Islamic terror. He said, “[Many point out that] President Obama won’t use the words ‘radical Islamic terror,’ that it seems to be either a fear or a protective instinct about blaming the religion. You are now coming under scrutiny about what you will call this.”

He asked pointedly, “Do you believe that this is radical Islamism or radical Islamic terror?”

Clinton quickly sidestepped the question by saying, “First all, it matters what we do more than what we say. It mattered that we got bin Laden, not what name we called him.” She went on to say, “We face terrorist enemies who use Islam to slaughter innocent people,” the implication being that it’s not Islam’s fault, but the fault of those who hijack Islam.

The former secretary of state said whether one calls it “radical jihadism or radical Islamism … they mean the same thing.” Then she stressed her belief that we must increase outreach not simply to American Muslims, but to Muslims around the world.

Cuomo followed with a question about guns, and Clinton lamented the absence of a ban on .50 caliber rifles. For the record, a .50 caliber has never been used in a terror attack or high-profile crime in the U.S.

Clinton also lamented the lack of an “assault weapons” ban and of licensing requirements for rifle owners in Florida. She suggested the implementation of more gun control is part of the way forward.

AWR Hawkins is the Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...sault-weapons/

Meanwhile...

And unfortunately, they’re just as dead...even without an ‘evil’ AR-15.

Via RT:

Witnesses are reporting gunfire and explosions in the Paris suburb commune of Magnanville. French special police have surrounded a house where a man is holding hostages. The attacker stabbed the home owner, a police officer who was reportedly his neighbor.

RAID special forces raided the premises and shot the stabber dead, Francetv info has reported, citing a French Interior Ministry spokesman. The officers reportedly discovered the body of a woman in the house and rescued a 3-year old boy.

The attack began around 9 pm local time with the fatal stabbing of a plainclothes policeman, identified by French media as Jean-Baptiste Salvaing, 42, near his Magnanville home, AFP reported.

The assailant, reportedly a neighbor, stabbed the police officer nine times in front of the house before taking his wife and son hostage, Le Parisian reported. The outlet said the victim was a deputy chief of the judicial police at the Les Mureaux police station.

Neighbors calling police claimed they heard the man chanting Islamist slogans, Reuters France reported.

Elite Raid police units arrived on the scene at about 9:30 pm and cordoned off the area. An attempt to enter into negotiations with the attacker failed. The motive has yet to be determined.
    Keep reading…

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

An AR15 isn't an assault weapon. It's a defense weapon.

The left and their fucking loony bin can go pound fucking sand. My guns remain mine and I will absolutely USE them against anyone who tries to take them from me.

Law or no law. The Left, Obama, Clinton and the antigunners be damned.

GO TO HELL.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

FBI Heads To San Francisco – Connecting Dots Behind Orlando Terrorist’s Wife Noor Sahi Salman…

Posted on June 14, 2016
    by sundance
    Finally. It’s taken three days, we’ve been pounding the connections, and now media reports the FBI is in San Francisco to interview Ekbal Zahi. Zahi is the mother of Noor Sahi Salman, terrorist Omar Mateen’s wife.
    There are very similar circumstances between the events, travels and behaviors of Omar Matten, his wife Noor Salman and the San Bernardino terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik.

The connections include similar travel (Saudi Arabia), social Islam / Mosque connected relationships, and sham marriages to gain U.S. entry for spouses who become ex-spouses after minimum time for residency retention. In essence, knowledge of -and exploitation of- ridiculously uncontrolled immigration avenues.
    San Francisco is the link that connects terrorist Mateen and terrorist Farook. See if any of this NBC report on Omar/Noor, from San Francisco, rings a bell to the prior reporting of Syed/Tashfeen for you (bookmark for later reference):
    (Via Bay News NBC) […] Noor Zahi Salman, 30, grew up in Rodeo, California, about 45 minutes away from San Francisco, is cooperating with the FBI but could still face criminal charges.
    On Tuesday afternoon, three FBI agents visited the house she grew up in between 3 and 4 p.m., and where her mother still lives with her 14-year-old sister. Neighbors told NBC Bay Area they heard two women and a man say “FBI” when they knocked on the house next door. Video footage obtained by NBC Bay Area shows the agents leaving in their car.

Salman told the FBI she was with her husband, Omar Mateen, when he bought ammunition and a holster, several officials familiar with the case told NBC News.
    She also told the FBI that she once drove him to Pulse nightclub, because he wanted to check it out. And even though she told the FBI she tried to talk him out of it, NBC News reported that authorities are now considering whether Salman failed to tell them what she knew before the attack.
    Salman had four listed email accounts in a public records database, including one to the now-defunct Heald College in Concord. She did not respond to any of the four emails sent to her Tuesday by NBC Bay Area, though two bounced back. One of the emails had Mateen’s name in the prefix: MissesMateen86@hotmail.com. Calls to her phone number did not work.
    Neighbors on the quiet street in Rodeo where she grew up told NBC Bay Area on Monday that Salman was the daughter of Ekbal Zahi and Bassam Abdallah Salman, who died of a heart attack several years ago.
    The couple has three other daughters – the youngest is 14. Salman’s mother still lives at the home but did not come out to speak. According to neighbors, she attended John Swett High School in nearby Crockett, California.
    Salman married Mateen, neighbors said, and moved to Florida about five years ago, despite the fact that there is no known marriage license on record.
    All the neighbors described her as kind and normal, and a young woman who came from a nice Muslim family. Neighbors told NBC Bay Area they thought Salman looked beautiful in her dress on the lawn of the home before she headed off to her ritual Muslim wedding.
    In fact, Salman’s mother was so devout, neighbors said, she didn’t eat at the home of her Punjabi neighbors because they had a dog. In strict Muslim interpretation, dogs can be seen as impure.
    A Miami news station reporter tweeted that Salman left Port St. Lucie, Florida after midnight on Tuesday, and lowered her head before the media frenzy camped out there. She deleted her social media accounts, minus one photo of her and Mateen with their 3-year-old son. It appears as though the couple has been together since 2013 based on mortgage records.
    Facebook accounts for her relatives show they are Palestinian, the Daily Beast reported. The Daily Mail obtained photos from inside Mateen’s apartment, and also reported that Salman is a second-generation American, born to a well-heeled Palestinian family who emigrated to California from the West Bank in the 1970s.
    And it appears as though Salman had been married previously in Palestine and then moved to Illinois with Ahmed Aburahma from 2005 to 2009, NBC News reported. Aburahma moved to Tucson and has since remarried.
    “She’s a nice person,” he told NBC News. “She liked to go out. She liked to eat out. She was nice.”
    Mateen also had been married before.
    That ex-wife, Sitoria Yusufiy, told reporters this week that she left Mateen because of possible mental illness and abuse.
    Back in California, Rodeo neighbor Sarwan Kaur said Mateen apparently wouldn’t let Noor Salman’s mother visit her in Florida. “Like, even when she was in the hospital, her husband wouldn’t let her come see her own mother,” Simrat Chahal said on behalf of his grandmother. (full article link)

Anyone noticing an emigration pattern?

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Currently there's some noise about a Craigslist ad threatening "you're next" for San Diego.

http://www.10news.com/news/craigslis...n-diego-061416

I think it's a hoax/prank/taqiyya whatever.

Islamists never advertise in the specific.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Bill Clinton: More people would have died if clubgoers were armed

By Jonathan Easley
    June 14, 2016, 12:23 pm

Getty Images
    Former President Bill Clinton said Tuesday that more people would have died in the terrorist attack at a nightclub in Orlando over the weekend if clubgoers had been armed and shot back at the lone gunman.

In an interview with Bloomberg TV, the former president was asked to respond to Donald Trump’s claim that fewer people would have died at the club if they had firearms.“Did you see how dark it was?” Clinton said. “It’s likely that more people would have been killed.”

A gunman of Afghan descent, who claimed to have been inspired by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, killed 49 people and wounded dozens more in an attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Omar Mateen, who was killed during a standoff with police, was armed with a handgun and an AR-15 rifle with high-capacity magazines.

It was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history and the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.

The tragedy has reignited a debate over the nation’s gun, immigration and intelligence gathering laws, as well as political correctness and the nature of Islam.

Clinton on Tuesday pushed for a ban on military-style assault weapons like the AR-15, arguing that gun deaths dropped sharply after he signed such a ban as president in 1994. That law expired in 2004.

“It worked pretty well,” Clinton said of the ban. “Then when it was allowed to expire. For a while we didn’t seem to have uptick in crime, but look at what happened with big weapons at Sandy Hook and Aurora, Colorado and most recently in Orlando and San Bernardino, California.”

“It’s clear that if you’re firing a lot of ammunition in a short amount of time with a weapon designed to kill, more people will die than if you’re stuck with a pistol,” Clinton continued. “If [the Orlando shooter] just had a pistol, nobody believes he could have killed 49 people.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-if-club-goers

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Orlando Victims Died Because They Were Unarmed - Not Because They Were Gay

Wednesday, 15 June 2016 01:50 Brandon Smith

Numerous liberty movement analysts and proponents, myself included, have been warning about 2016 and the heightened potential for multiple terrorist events. I have written extensively on the history of ISIS, its proven ties to western governments and the disturbing program to forcefully inject millions of Islamic refugees into western nations in the name of dubious “multiculturalism,” allowing thousands of potential terrorists into our borders without obstruction. The reality is that terrorist attacks of small and medium scale are likely to become a monthly or weekly occurrence in the U.S. and the EU as we close in on the end of the year. Get used to the idea, because this problem is not going to go away while our own governments are aiding and even funding the very psychopaths that they are supposed to be protecting people from.

The recent attack at at gay club in Orlando by a self-proclaimed ISIS advocate, killing at least 49 people and wounding at least 53 more, was not at all a surprise. The scale of the attack should have been expected. No one in the U.S. should have assumed anything less given the number of dead during events in Europe.

What is frustrating, however, is that even though these attacks are highly predictable, very few Americans seem to be preparing in any meaningful way to counter them. In fact, I happened across a clip of establishment mouthpiece Bill O’ Reilly the other day arguing that there “is nothing that we can do” to stop such "lone wolf attacks".

Ostensibly, this is an argument against the inevitable push for more gun control by Leftists in the wake of the Orlando massacre; but it also sets a dangerous and false precedent in the minds of the public. The fact of the matter is, the American people CAN stop the majority of terrorist attacks of this nature anytime they wish, without the aid of government or the implementation of unconstitutional gun control measures.

On the “progressive” side of the debate, of course, their only solution is to promote more gun control. They have a habit of exploiting every tragedy in order to defile the 2nd Amendment and dance in the blood of mass shooting victims while furthering their agendas. They could not care less about the people who died, they only care about the political capital their deaths can buy.

In the wacky social justice camp, a “feel good” approach is being pursued. The argument among the cultural Marxists is that we must “turn hate into love,” whatever that means. But the basic strategy seems to be to ignore the glaring problems with Islamic fundamentalism (whether supported by government or not) and blame straight white people for their supposed "colonial privilege" instead.

All camps also seem to be overly focused on the sexual proclivities of the victims. The fact that a gay club was the target has LGBT organizations in a frenzied rush to capitalize on the hate crime train. Of course, the reality that the Left has consistently defended the integration of Islam and western culture is never brought up. I have not yet seen the social justice crowd explain how they can reconcile the jihadist contempt for homosexuals with their supposed concern for the safety of the gay community. I am certainly interested to watch the mental gymnastics in action, though.

Frankly, the sexual “identities” of those killed does not really matter much. Followers of ISIS have not necessarily shown any favoritism to any particular target group. They’ll kill just about anyone, including their own comrades in arms if there is something to be gained by it.

With all the sociopolitical blathering going on in the mainstream media, the core issue has been completely overlooked — why did those people die?

As stated in the title, they did not die because they were gay. ISIS agents kill all kinds of people under a spectrum of motives. They may or may not have been attacked because they were gay (according to former classmates and his ex-wife, Mateen may have even been gay himself), but they died for other reasons.

The victims also did not die because gun control measures are not in place; Omar Mateen passed background checks when purchasing his weapons. No amount of added measures would have flagged him because he had no criminal record to speak of. And, as the ISIS attacks in Paris proved, bad guys can get their hands on guns even in countries with the most stringent gun control laws.

Perhaps the federal government could have stopped Mateen; they had already been watching him for years. But, the feds either ignored the danger or were well aware of the danger and did nothing (this seems to be a constant trend in the history of terrorism in the U.S.). In either case, the government is not going to save you from terrorism, and if your only hope is that you expect the authorities to keep you from harm, you are probably going to die.

Leftists want to direct public interest towards the gay issue. They want to make the Orlando attack a martyr’s cry for the LGBT community and social justice warriors. But the cold truth is that most or all of the people killed in Orlando could have lived — if only they had a logical attitude of self defense.

I have enough tactical background to recognize a professional shooter. Anyone who can walk into the sheer wall of human chaos that erupts in a crowded building during an active shooter scenario and still be able to achieve the fire discipline necessary to achieve kill shots on 50 people and wound 53 more is highly trained. A random spraying of bullets into a crowd is not going to produce such results. This was the work of a collected and skilled person, or, there were other shooters present that we are not yet aware of.

The ONLY remedy to remove a skilled active shooter (or even most unskilled active shooters) is another skilled shooter. That night in Orlando ended in a bloodbath because there were no skilled civilian shooters, gay or straight, present in the building when the attack occurred.

Now, given, if a terrorist is searching for a soft target, you can’t get much softer than a gay night club. The lack of self defense instinct and a penchant for anti-gun politics make the gay community easy pickings. However, the potential for self defense is present in almost every person as long as proper training is applied.

As I have pointed out in the past, even the FBI admits that the vast majority of active shooter scenarios that are stopped are obstructed by civilians present at the event, NOT by law enforcement. The great lie being perpetuated in the mainstream is that you must have "government training" to handle an active shooter. In reality, civilians are the most common and effective stop measure. Many active shooters will even commit suicide immediately after they meet any resistance from intended victims in order to avoid prolonged pain or capture. You are the first and sometimes only responder when your own life is in danger.

In the end, the danger represented by “lone wolf” terrorism or organized terrorism is energized by the American public’s refusal (on both the Left and the Right) to accept that the only practical solution is an armed and trained citizenry. We can argue for an eternity about “hate crime,” Islamic integration, government vigilance, etc. None of it will amount to jack. Nothing will ever be accomplished. The real debate, the debate that the establishment does not want the American public to entertain, is the debate over our level of personal preparedness.

The mainstream narrative demands that we argue over gun control, multiculturalism, more government and better vetting of potential terrorists. While all these issues are vital for various reasons, none of them confront the greater problem. If Americans are not interested in methods to protect themselves, then all else is futile. Each individual must decide his or her potential safety margin.

The bottom line? If you want better odds of survival, you will arm yourself, you will train regularly to handle active shooter scenarios and you will carry your weapon avidly. If you do not, then YOU are responsible for every consequence that you, and those you care for, suffer down the road.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2...-they-were-gay

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Gun Shop Reported ‘Suspicious’ Omar Mateen to FBI

Lotus Gun Works of South Florida/Facebook

by Frances Martel16 Jun 2016

Robbie Abell, owner of a Florida gun shop, says he alerted authorities that a suspicious man had come in asking about body armor. Five weeks later, Omar Mateen – equipped with weapons he bought at a different shop after Abell’s employees refused to sell to him – killed 49 people and injured as many at Pulse night club in Orlando.

UPDATE: Abell has since confirmed the agency he contact was the FBI.

The Wall Street Journal quotes Abell as telling them that his store, Lotus Gunworks of South Florida, “shut him down on all sales” after be began asking bizarre questions about body armor and bulk ammunition. “The questions he was asking were not the normal questions a normal person would be asking… He just seemed very odd,” Abell said. The armor Mateen asked about is not traditionally available to civilians.

Abell noted that he made a phone call during his time in the store, and appeared to be speaking in Arabic. Mateen is from an Afghan family, and his father – a prolific pro-Taliban Youtuber – is known to speak at least two Afghan languages, Dari and Pashto. Mateen’s wife, Noor Salman, identifies as “Palestinian,” which would make her a likely Arabic speaker. She has confessed to shopping for weapons with Mateen.

Abell says his store alerted authorities to the suspicious man, though he did not say which authorities– whether he spoke to local police, FBI, or Homeland Security. Local CBS 12 notes that Abell’s store appeared to be following the procedures “in line with the FBI’s push for people to ‘see something, say something, if they witness anything that makes them feel uncomfortable.”

The FBI had been alerted to Mateen as a potential terrorist in the past. The FBI had investigated Mateen for violent remarks and suspect behavior three times between 2013-2014, while he was employed as armed security personnel at the firm G4S. He was never fired despite being investigated, however, and the FBI eventually dropped their probe against Mateen.

Witnesses speaking to media who knew Mateen throughout his life have consistently described him as odd, unsettling, and violent. Former classmates recall him threatening to kill everyone present at a cookout on one occasion because of the presence of pork meat; a former G4S coworker said he routinely discussed committing a massacre.

Before being killed by police on Sunday, Mateen left several Facebook messages pledging allegiance to the Islamic State, and also did so in a phone call to 911 from inside Pulse.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...d-authorities/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

At Pulse Memorial, Obama Blasts Republicans For Arming Terrorists

by Charlie Spiering

16 Jun 2016

Standing at the memorial for the victims of the terrorist attack at a gay night club in Orlando, Florida, President Barack Obama implicitly blamed Republicans for the attack because they blocked gun control laws.

Obama referred to both attackers in San Bernardino and Orlando as “homegrown” and “lone wolf” terrorists who had access to guns, comparing them to other mass shooters on American soil.

“Our politics have conspired to make it as easy as possible for a terrorist — or just a disturbed individual to like those in Aurora or Newtown — to buy extraordinary powerful weapons, and they can do so legally,” he said.

Obama flew to Orlando this afternoon and was joined by Vice President Joe Biden. The pair went to the Orlando Magic arena to meet the families, about two miles from the night club where the attack occurred.

Later, Obama said that the grieving families he met “don’t care about politics.”

“Neither do I. Neither does Joe,” Obama said, referring to the Vice President. “This debate needs to change. It’s outgrown the old political stalemates. Those who defend the easy accessibility of assault weapons should meet these families.”

Obama and Biden traveled to the makeshift memorial at the Phillips Center and placed a wreath of flowers at the scene before making his comments.

He lectured Second Amendment gun rights advocates, ordering them to explain “why it is they think our liberty requires these repeated tragedies.”

“That’s not the meaning of liberty,” he said angrily.

The president dismissed the argument from gun rights supporters that if more people had been armed in the club, the gunman could have been stopped.

“The notion that the answer to this tragedy would be to make sure that more people in a nightclub are similarly armed to the killer, defies common sense,” he said.

Obama asserted that he would destroy ISIS but that it was also important for Americans to support more gun control.

“I truly hope that senators rise to the moment and do the right thing,” he said, referring to upcoming gun control measures. “We can stop some tragedies. We can save some lives. If we don’t act, we will keep seeing more massacres like this.”

He specifically condemned Senate Republicans for blocking gun control after the Sandy Hook massacre in Connecticut.

“I hope that senators who voted no on background checks after Newtown have a change of heart,” he said. “And then I hope the House does the right thing and helps to end the plague of violence that these weapons inflict on so many lives.”

Obama also urged Americans to rethink their treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.

“It’s a good time for us to reflect on how we treat each other. We have to end discrimination and violence against our brothers and sisters in the LGBT community.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ng-terrorists/

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

FBI questions, investigates member of Orlando jihadi’s mosque

By Pamela Geller on June 18, 2016

Omar Mateen was a frequent worshiper at the mosque. He slaughtered scores of nightclub revelers in the cause of Islam. Does the imam and fellow Muslims in the mosque expect us to believe they had no idea he wanted to wage jihad? The imam has been caught lying about Omar Mateen’s mosque attendance. Holy man lying — righteous in Islam.

Are we supposed to believe that they learned “peaceful” Islam at the mosque but were “radicalized on the Internet”? Again, why aren’t the supposedly peaceful teachings of Islam that are supposedly taught at American mosques not able to withstand the jihadis’ appeal?

Omar didn’t act alone. Muhammad commanded Muslims to put gays to death. Millions of Muslim support what he did.

“FBI questions member of Orlando gunman’s mosque,” The NY Post, June 18, 2016:

FBI agents on Friday questioned a member of the Florida mosque attended by Omar Mateen, the man who shot 49 people to death at a gay nightclub, as new information surfaced revealing the killer had exhibited chronic behavioral problems during his youth.

Academic records obtained by Reuters showing Mateen was frequently suspended as a student – at least twice for fighting before he was transferred to a special high school for potential dropouts – added to a disturbing portrait of the long-troubled gunman who committed the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Mateen, the 29-year-old private security guard shot dead by police at the end of the June 12 massacre in Orlando, has been described by his first wife – whom he divorced after a brief marriage – as an abusive, mentally disturbed man with a violent temper.

Others who knew him recalled Mateen, a U.S. citizen and Florida resident born in New York to Afghan immigrants, as a quiet, socially awkward individual who kept largely to himself.

The FBI has acknowledged interviewing Mateen in 2013 and 2014 for suspected ties to Islamist militant groups but concluded he posed no threat. Still, evidence in the Orlando case points to a crime at least inspired by extremist ideology.

Authorities have said Mateen paused a number of times during his three-hour siege at the Pulse nightclub to place cell phone calls to emergency 911 dispatchers and to post internet messages professing support for various Islamist militant groups.

Nevertheless, Mateen appears to have been “self-radicalized” and acting without any direction from outside networks, although his second wife, Noor Salman, had known of his plans to carry out the attack, U.S. officials have said.

A federal grand jury was convened earlier in the week to decide whether to charge Salman.

FBI mosque interview

FBI agents turned their attention on Friday to at least one of Mateen’s fellow worshipers at the mosque he attended near his home, the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce.

In what was the first such known interview in connection with the nightclub shooting, two federal agents met with the man at the mosque for about 30 minutes ahead of Friday prayers, according to Omar Saleh, a lawyer for the Council of American-Islamic Relations who sat in on the session.

“We were meeting with some agents,” Saleh told Reuters, declining to identify the person interviewed. “They were asking questions relative to the incident that happened on Sunday.”

Meanwhile, funerals and memorials were held around Florida and in Puerto Rico – home to many of the people killed. Mourners hugged and wept after the burial of Kimberly Morris, 37, in Kissimmee, Florida, and family members of Angel Candelario-Padro, 28, embraced after his body was returned to his hometown of Guanica, Puerto Rico.

The Vietnamese Association of Central Florida sponsored a public memorial vigil on Friday night.

Multiple suspensions

As details about Mateen’s background continued to emerge, transcripts and disciplinary records furnished to Reuters on Friday showed Mateen was suspended at least 15 times during his enrollment in Martin County, Florida, public schools, mostly in the eighth and ninth grades.

Two of those suspensions, within a week of each other in May of 2001, were listed as discipline for “fighting with injury” during his freshman year at Martin County High School.

Days after that second suspension, Mateen was transferred to Spectrum Junior-Senior High School, a dropout prevention center run by the district, records showed.

He returned to Martin County High in January 2002, stayed there for another year, then withdrew from mainstream high school and enrolled instead in adult education classes through April 2003.

His academic performance was mixed, a combination of high grades and failing marks, in contrast to his mostly dismal report cards from elementary school.

President Barack Obama, who met with survivors of the shooting and families of the dead in Orlando on Thursday, urged Congress to pass measures to make it harder to legally acquire high-powered weapons like the semi-automatic rifle used in the attack.

Lawmakers are under pressure to respond. The Senate is expected to vote on Monday on four proposals for limited gun restrictions, although all four are expected to fail. A group of Republican senators attempted on Friday to craft compromise legislation that might stand a better chance of passing.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Omar Mateen’s brother-in-law REFUSES to say if he knew about jihad terror plot

ByPamela Geller on June 18, 2016

It is a fairly simple question, is it not? Either he knew or he didn’t.

He knew.

The family always knows. Especially in Muslim families. Omar Mateen was religious and violent for a long time. He threatened coworkers and classmates.

He gave his family his house. You mean no one in the family stopped to ask why? By g-d, these devout Muslim families think we are stupid. And if you check media accounts and Obama’s post-Orlando statements, they’re right.

EXCLUSIVE: Omar Mateen’s brother-in-law REFUSES to say if he knew about terror plot as it is revealed gunman sold him the deed to his $165k home just two months before club massacre – for only $100

Mustafa Abasin, 43, refused to comment when asked if he knew about his brother-in-law Omar Mateen’s attack ahead of time

He would also not respond to questions about why his brother-in-law signed over the deed on his Florida home to him for $100

Mateen, his father Seddique and his sister Mary purchased the Port St. Lucie home together in September 2013

Seddique signed over his deed to the home to his son-in-law and daughter Sabrina in February for $100

Mary and her brother then signed over their deeds to the home in April, just two months before the terror attack

The home is worth an estimated $165,000 and Mateen, Seddique and Mary borrowed $76,000 to pay for the home

Mateen and wife Noor Salman were living in a Fort Pierce apartment at the time of the attack that is owned by his brother-in-law and sister

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com and Laura Collins In Port St. Lucie, Florida For Dailymail.com, 17 June 2016:

The brother-in-law of Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen has refused to deny that he knew about the shooter’s plans to commit a massacre at Pulse nightclub.

When asked directly by DailyMail.com whether he knew of Mateen’s intentions Mustafa Abasin, 43, refused to comment, saying he could not talk.

Standing at the front door of the Port St Lucie home, which he shares with wife Sabrina, 31, Abasin similarly refused to respond to questions regarding the land deal between himself and Mateen, 29, that saw the terrorist transfer the deeds to his Fort Pierce for just $100.

The property is worth an estimated $165,000.

The bizarre real estate transaction took place one month before Mateen’s June 12 attack that left 49 dead and 53 wounded.

Keeping quiet: Mustafa Abasin (above) refused to comment when asked if he knew about his brother-in-law Omar Mateen’s attack ahead of time

Nothing to say: He would also not respond to questions about why his brother-in-law signed over the deed on his Florida home to him for $10

Home sweet home: Mateen, his father Seddique and his sister Mary purchased the Port St. Lucie home (above) together in September 2013

Asked by DailyMail.com, if he could explain why Mateen sold him his home for just $100 he said he could not comment.

When DailyMail.com put it to him that there was a suggestion that this meant he knew about his plans for the shooting ahead of time and asked, ‘Did you know?’

He said, ‘I will not comment, I will not comment.’

When asked if he had been questioned by the FBI and if he was helping them with their investigation he refused to comment.

On April 5, Mateen signed a Quit Claim Deed transferring his ownership in a Port St. Lucie residence to his sister and brother-in-law, Mustafa and Sabrina Abasin. They paid him $100 for the home according to city records.

One of the individuals who signed off as a witness to this sudden transfer was Noor Salman, Mateen’s wife. The other witness was Mateen’s sister Miriam ‘Mary’ Seddique.

Three weeks after signing his deed over to his brother-in-law, Mateen took a trip to Walt Disney World to scout out possible sites for the attack according to law enforcement officials.

He also brought Salman with him for that trip.

The Port St. Lucie home that Mateen, 29, gave to the Abasins is worth approximately $165,000, and he owns a third of the property. So it is unclear why Mateen would be willing to sign it over so suddenly and for no money.

It is a 1,740-square-foot residence with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on 10,000 square feet of land.

Furthermore, mortgage records show that in September 2013, less than three years ago, Mateen borrowed $76,000 from Seacoast National Bank to purchase the home along with two other family members.

His father Seddique and sister Mary also signed as borrowers.

Salman, 30, was named in the Mortgage as well but only as being the wife to Mateen, and she did not sign the document.

The Warranty Deed to the home was also signed by Mateen, his father Seddique and his sister Miriam. Salman’s name is not on any of the documents.

Seddique also signed over his deed to the property in February of this year to the his daughter and son-in-law, and like his son only charged $100 according to the Quit Claim Deed and city records.

Mateen’s sister Mary did the same too in April, giving the Abasins full ownership of the home.

The family has a sizable real estate portfolio city records show, with Mateen the only family member who did not own multiple properties. Many of the homes they purchased were bought with at least one other family member.

Mateen meanwhile was living in an apartment in Fort Pierce that was owned by his sister Sabrina and brother-in-law.

Losing money: The Port St. Lucie home is worth an estimated $165,000 and Mateen, Seddique and Mary borrowed $76,000 to pay for the home (Mateen with Salman and their son)

It was revealed on Thursday that Salman called her husband a little after 2am when his mother contacted her and said she was concerned about his whereabouts, a law enforcement official working on the investigation told CNN.

Mateen, who was just starting his brutal massacre at that time, did not answer, so at 2.30am Salman texted: ‘Where are you?’

At that point Mateen responded, telling his wife: ‘Do you see what’s happening?’

When she replied back to that by texting ‘no’ he wrote: ‘I love you babe.’

There were no text messages exchanged between the two after that, though Salman did call her husband again a few hours later during his standoff with police. He did not answer his phone.

It was also revealed on Friday that Mateen may have given his wife access to bank accounts and taken out life insurance policies in the past few weeks.

Investigators on the case are not revealing if Salman called authorities or 911 at any point during the shooting to identify her husband as the gunman, and the answer to that question could go a long way in explaining just how much she knew about the attack.

The FBI and federal prosecutors meanwhile are planning to bring evidence about Salman’s role in the shooting in front of a grand jury to get her indicted on at least two criminal charges for her role in the attack – which could possibly include multiple counts of murder and attempted murder for each of her husband’s victims.

An FBI source told Fox News that a panel has already been put together to target Salman, who could be facing any possible number of charges.

That source also stated that Salman could ultimately be charged with 49 counts of murder and 53 counts of attempted murder for her role in the shooting, which the FBI has declared was both a terrorist attack and a hate crime.

If investigators find proof that she scouted out Pulse nightclub or went to purchase ammunition or firearms with her husband knowing about his plans, then under federal law she would be just as guilty of her husband’s crimes.

Investigators have reportedly obtained surveillance footage showing Salman buying ammunition with Mateen days before the attack.

There are also reports claiming she told law enforcement that she drove her husband to Walt Disney World and Pulse nightclub to scout out locations.

It is unclear though just how much she may have known about her husband’s plans, with the FBI and investigators on the case keeping quiet when it comes to that question.

John Malcolm, director of the Heritage Foundation’s Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, said that other possible charges Salman could face include aiding and abetting, being a co-conspirator, or making false statements to federal investigators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4BwPy3UCA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Orlando Jihadi’s MOSQUE LIES about Omar Mateen’s attendance there

This is a pattern in the Muslim community. After every jihad attack, the mosque of the jihadi lies about their involvement, their attendance, etc. — every time. Why are they lying? Because they are complicit. And they know their running dogs in the media will never question them.

Members fear “retribution” at the Vero mosque attended by Orlando shooter. Their adherents slaughter and then they “fear retribution”? Why not fear and oppose the Islamic texts and teachings inspiring this “holy war”? This is not a one-off. This is a worldwide war.

After the attempted mass murder in Garland Texas, the mosque that the Garland jihadis regularly attended lied about their involvement and attendance at the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix. Conflicting accounts came from mosque president Usama Shami, who said jihadi would-be murderers Ibrahim Simpson and Nadir Soofi attended prayers at the mosque but were not regular members. But they had been …. Ibrahim had been a member for 10 years.

The Boston bombers’ mosque, a notorious hotbed of jihad terror-related activity, lied about the Tsarnaev brothers. The Islamic Center of Greater Oklahoma City lied about what it preached to Colleen Hufford’s devout Muslim beheader, Jah’keem. One Ohio Mosque has been at the center of six jihad terror cases.

Monitor the mosques.

FOX NEWS: Pamela Geller with Lauren Green on Orlando Jihad and Mosques Recruiting for Jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQS...ature=youtu.be

“President of Orlando jihadi’s mosque says he fears ‘retribution,’ lies about Mateen’s attendance there,” By Robert Spencer, June 17, 2016

For several years, Mateen regularly attended the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce and was there as recently as two days ago, said Imam Shafiq Rahman on Sunday.” So reported the Washington Post on June 12.

But now the mosque president, Taher Husainy, says he “hadn’t seen Mateen since he was a child, he said, adding that Mateen seemed normal.” How did he know Mateen seemed normal if he hadn’t seen him since he was a child?

And how is it that the president of the mosque hadn’t seen Mateen since he was a child? Did mosque president Taher Husainy never attended the mosque he was president of? After all, the mosque imam, Shafiq Rahman, says Mateen attended regularly and was last there two days before his jihad massacre. But “Husainy wasn’t sure if Mateen attended the Vero mosque recently.”

Rahman and Husainy need to get their story straight, and no doubt they will, and will start claiming they never saw Mateen and didn’t know him. Right now, however, it is clear that Husainy is lying. “War is deceit,” said Muhammad.”

Besides lying, Husainy is playing the familiar victimhood card, saying that the mosque is afraid of the backlash that rarely, if ever, actually materializes. Mosque leaders pull this every time there is a jihad attack, and there is never any shortage of credulous or complicit mainstream media reporters to lap it up and package it for the public.

“Members fear ‘reputation’ of Vero mosque attended by Orlando shooter,” by Lulu Ramadan, Palm Beach Post, June 17, 2016:

A handful of people trickled slowly into a Vero Beach mosque for prayers Friday afternoon, routine to many in the Muslim community, but the crowd was smaller than usual.

“People are worried,” commented Victor Ghalib Begg, a longtime member of the tiny place of worship worship nestled between a karate studio and bagel shop in a plaza along Southwest 9th Street.

They worry about “retribution” to the mosque, which Orlando attacker Omar Mateen reportedly attended sparingly. But more than that, mosque leadership said, members are worried about a stigma:

“Our biggest concern is our name, our reputation, the way people look at us,” said Taher Husainy, president of the mosque.

Mateen, who killed 49 at an Orlando nightclub Sunday before being slain in a police shootout, and Moner Mohammad Abusalha, believed to be the first American suicide bomber in Syria, both prayed at this Vero Beach mosque and the Fort Pierce Islamic Center.

Husainy knew both men, and says that while they each carried out their crimes in the name of known terrorist organizations, it’s a mere coincidence they came from the same small Muslim community in the Treasure Coast.

Lulu Ramadan of the Palm Beach Post doesn’t bother to explain how she arrived at that conclusion.

“It’s very puzzling and bewildering,” Husainy said.

FBI agents questioned a member of the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce on Friday, a lawyer with the [Hamas-linked — ed.] Council of American-Islamic Relations told Reuters.

Sunday’s mass shooting wasn’t brought up in the “khutbah” — or weekly preaching — to the 20 or so members who congregated Friday. This compares to the 50 who usually attend, Begg said.

Husainy hadn’t seen Mateen since he was a child, he said, adding that Mateen seemed normal.

Husainy wasn’t sure if Mateen attended the Vero mosque recently and if he conversed with Abusalha, who traveled to Syria to fight alongside Islamic extremists of Al-Nusrah Front.

Mateen and Abusalha were seen together in serious conversation at a party five years ago, a classmate of Mateen’s told The Palm Beach Post.

The mosque’s leaders insisted Mateen and Abusalha’s actions don’t reflect the peaceful practice of the many who gather at the mosque. The fact that both men were associated with the same mosque, however, has forced leaders to talk to members about extremism within the community.

“We told members to be cautious and to come to us if they notice something suspicious,” Husainy said.

Mosque leaders have made the same recommendation in the past, although no members have ever done so.

After Abusalha blew himself up in the 2014 suicide attack on Syrian government forces killing 37, federal investigators visited the Vero Beach mosque and questioned members, Husainy said. They did not visit after the Orlando shooting….

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Omar Mateen Told Police He’d Strap BOMBS to HOSTAGES

Clearly this savage was well-prepared and well-trained. He almost certainly had accomplices — not just his wife. Can authorities stop hand-wringing about islamofauxbia long enough to keep them from slipping through their fingers as they did the jihadi wife?

Clearly this savage was well-prepared and well-trained. He almost certainly had accomplices — not just his wife. Can authorities stop hand-wringing about islamofauxbia long enough to keep them from slipping through their fingers as they did the jihadi wife?

Pulse2

“Omar Mateen Told Police He’d Strap Bombs to Hostages, Orlando Mayor Says,” by Frances Robles and Richard Pérez-Peña, New York Times, June 15, 2016:

ORLANDO, Fla. — Amid the massacre at a gay nightclub here, while the gunman held dozens of people hostage, the police got word from multiple sources that the killer had booby-trapped himself, hostages and the building with explosives, Orlando’s mayor said on Wednesday.

Holed up in Pulse nightclub early Sunday, the gunman, Omar Mateen, told the police by phone that he would strap explosives to four hostages and place them strategically in the corners of the building, Mayor Buddy Dyer told reporters. People trapped inside made panicked calls and text messages to 911 operators, friends and family members, also warning that Mr. Mateen was talking about bombs, he said.

“We had a lot of information from the inside and they independently were saying yes, the bomber is about to put on an explosive vest,” Mr. Dyer said.

So far, investigators have not found any evidence that Mr. Mateen, 29, had explosives, senior law enforcement officials said Wednesday. His rampage with an assault rifle and a handgun left 49 people dead and 53 wounded, the worst mass shooting in United States history, and he died in a shootout with law enforcement officers.

Investigators continued looking into whether his wife, Noor Zahi Salman, knew what he had planned, but at a news conference, officials deflected questions about possible criminal charges against her….

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Loretta Lynch Admits That Federal Authorities Have Lost The Orlando Shooter's Wife

by Tyler Durden - Jun 22, 2016 5:31 AM

According to CNN, Federal investigators are trying to find out more specifically what Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman (profiled here), knew about the planned attack at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. The intent is to bring evidence before a federal grand jury to determine whether or not charges will be brought against Salman.

As US Attorney General Loretta Lynch said today, federal authorities are going back and looking at all of the contact with Omar Mateen, as well as those around him in order find out if there is anything that was missed.

AG Loretta Lynch on #OrlandoShooting gunman: "We're going to go back and look at all of our contact with him" https://t.co/bLFolbaCcK
    — CNN (@CNN) June 21, 2016

However there is one rather large problem with one key person in the investigation, it appears that Noor Salman is missing and may not even be in the state of Florida anymore. In an interview the Sun Sentinel conducted with Seddique Mateen, the shooter's father, Seddique said that Salman was "not around here."

"If you're looking for Noor, she's not here. I cannot say where she's gone, but she's not around here." Seddique said.

The Sentinel went on to report that while reporters were outside Seddique's house, St. Lucie County sheriff's deputies arrived, went into the house for a few minutes, and then left without comment.

And perhaps most disturbing of all, according to Breaking911 citing CNN, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch says that she doesn't know if Salman has left the state or not.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch Says She Doesn’t Know if Orlando Shooter’s Wife Has Left the State of Florida -CNN
    — Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 21, 2016

We believe the source to CNN's assertion that Lynch doesn't know where Salman is came from a press conference held today whereby Lynch said the following in response to an inaudible question: "right now I do not know exactly the answer to that, I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now"
    Comment begins at 17:33
    If this is accurate, how it's possible that Noor Salman has given federal authorities the slip is beyond our comprehension. Perhaps the department needs more funding, that always seems to do the trick.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-shooters-wife

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information