Thread: How much longer...

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How much longer...

How much longer can the US remain a nation when complete lawlessness and, in essence, rioting such as the following goes unpunished and unopposed in our cities?

How is this any different than the Muslim rioting and destruction in France (save for longevity)?

Oakland Car Trashing

Thanks

Default Re: How much longer...

WTF is up with those assholes?
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

What the heck!? I don't see how they can do that, are people that afraid to call the police or something? I would have just hit them with my car, I'd probably get a medal for it.

Banned
    Thanks

The video seems tame compared to the Fox report that a mother of a gang member encouraged and even watched her boys rape girls!

Thanks

FBI Rounds Up Notorious Mexican Mafia Gang
    Last Updated:
    06-16-06 at 6:32PM
    The U.S. Attorney's Office handed down five federal indictments Friday against a San Diego gang leader and other members of the Mexican Mafia.

The indictments are a result of a two-year investigation into the criminal activities of gangs with ties to the Mexican Mafia, also called "La Eme."

Twenty-two people were charged in one indictment with racketeering in order to support the Mexican Mafia, including murder, attempted murder, robbery, extortion and conspiracy to smuggle drugs into the U.S.

An additional 14 people were indicted on drug conspiracy charges.

"The Mexican Mafia is a significant threat to the public and law enforcement," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Daniel R. Dzwilewski said. "Simply put, they are urban street terrorists, who rule by violence.

According to Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Robinson, charging the defendants in the federal system will aid in breaking up the Mexican Mafia in the state penal system.

Among those indicted is Raul Leon, 41, who is in Pelican Bay State Prison and said to be one of the so-called "shot callers" -- someone who has the authority to make decisions for the Mexican Mafia, Robinson said.

The Mexican Mafia started in the 1950s in a Northern California prison as a way for Mexican-America inmates to control Hispanic street crime.
    http://www.kfmb.com/stories/story.53831.html#

Thanks

Man, if this isn't a good reason to enact the various carry laws, I don't know what is. Couple dead dipshits and this stuff ceases. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of those kids will end up incarcerated for at least 10 years of their lives.

The South African flame throwers under the cars might also be useful here too.

-Mal

Thread Information