Thread: BREAKING (5/22/2017): Explosion At Airana Grande Concert In England

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BREAKING (5/22/2017): Explosion At Airana Grande Concert In England

Just hear on the news radio update while listening to Mark Levin, that there's been an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert in England. Several people dead.

Thanks

Default Re: BREAKING (5/22/2017): Explosion At Airana Grande Concert In England

Several Dead After 'Explosions' At Ariana Grande Concert, British Police Say

May 22, 2017

Authorities said multiple people at an Ariana Grande concert in Britain were killed Monday night in what witnesses said were explosions at the venue in Manchester.

There were a "number of confirmed fatalities and others injured" at the concert at Manchester Arena, the Greater Manchester Police said in a statement on its Facebook page.

Grande is "OK" according to the singer's representative, Billboard reported.

The BBC posted video from the concert.

Local police are calling it a "serious incident" and asking people to stay away from the area.

"Please AVOID the area as first responders work tirelessly at the scene," the police statement added. "Details of a casualty bureau will follow as soon as available."

Thanks

Serious incident? Well no shit.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

at least 20 dead many more injured. Anti-terror group there now. rumors of another bomb found in the train tunnel beneath event.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

they're now suggesting it was a suicide bomber.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

U.K. authorities suspect the incident was conducted by a suicide bomber, according to multiple U.S. officials briefed on the investigation.
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/22/serio...ang-heard.html

There's video at the source
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

Religion of pieces strikes again.

Why we can't run these savages back to the desert is beyond me.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Jesus... 20 dead!?!?

When is England going to sack up and do what needs done?

Thanks

England is lost.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information