View Poll Results: Check which News Sources you are most likely to use. Comments welcome.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOX

1 100.00%
  • US News and World Report

1 100.00%
  • New York Times

1 100.00%
  • CNN

1 100.00%
  • ABC/CBS/NBC

1 100.00%
  • MSNBC

1 100.00%
  • Yahoo

1 100.00%
  • Drudge

1 100.00%
  • Washington Post

1 100.00%
  • Wall Street Journal

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Poll: Please respond What is your go-to Source for News?

Thanks

Default Poll: Please respond What is your go-to Source for News?

Please give a source of News you use most often.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Poll: Please respond What is your go-to Source for News?

As the Poll starter, I selected all of the above, because I indeed read as many sources as possible in the attempts to vet the information.

I'm interested in this as there are many who won't read any MSM news now, and much of the other stuff out there is garbage (because there are rarely cited sources).

So, I'm clearly interested in providing good information and getting good information.

I'd really appreciate anyone who can respond to this post as soon as possible, because I put a 10 day limit on the poll.

Thanks all
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

None of the above!

Primarily, AR15.com General Discussion. Seriously though, they've been known to beat the actual news sources on a number of things.

The other would be the 550 WKRC lineup with Glenn Beck and Rush when I'm driving for work 9am-3pm. I tune out because of Hannity but after that, Mark Levin from 6pm until 9pm ET in Sirius.

If there's a major incident I might tune into FNC for live coverage.

I used to have Drudge set to my home page but I ditched him like I did Hannity during the 2016 Primary when it became abundantly clear both were heavily in the tank for Trump. Now my home page is Bing News.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Ruck For This Useful Post:

American Patriot (April 18th, 2018)

Thanks

None of the above, at least not specifically.

If I had to pick a website that I read most frequently, it'd be Townhall.

That said, I see articles on FR, Twitter or Facebook and drill through to the source. I then go elsewhere to see what others are saying about it. If I can't find it or it's different, it goes into my "probably fake news" folder.

If I had to pick one person or persons who bring the most to my attention, it'd probably be Matt Bracken, followed closely by Anthony Cumia and finally, the New Age Tom Sawyer, the HNIC, Taleeb Starkes for all my Race Relations information. I will also clarify that HE calls himself the HNIC.

I also listen to and watch Compound Media to/from work(The Free Speech Network). There are a number of shows on there which include Artie and Anthony, all are funny and some have more politics than others. The Michael Malice show has been quite informative as well. I've been toying with gettings a sub to CRTV. I love Gavin McInnes.

I'm going to be a heretic and tell you that Alex Jones has been on top of all the scandals. As long as you dismiss the flouride in the water making the frogs gay, the rest of it has been spot on.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I've been toying with gettings a sub to CRTV. I love Gavin McInnes.
    CRTV is great. I had it the first year it was launched and was still just LevinTV. I ended up letting it lapse because between politics overload during and after the election and being a captive audience for talk radio for so much of the day, I was burned out and finding I just wasn't logging on to watch as much as I first did despite how much I like Levin (he's hands down my personal favorite and if I had to pick only one host to listen to it would be him).

I know it's expanded significantly since the LevinTV days with Michelle Malkin, Steven Crowder, and others coming on board (Crowder is awesome! ). I'd like to re-sign up down the road. I might be more tempted to if I had a smart TV to watch it on instead of my old dumb Panasonic plasma that took work to access through my HTPC.

ETA: With so many other excellent sources that aren't bat shit insane and do a disservice to actual Conservatives, I wouldn't listen to Jones if he was broadcasting the winning lotto numbers.

And a favorite of mine.

Thanks

Lol. Alexa Jones.

I'll clarify a bit. I tend to like the guests more than Alex himself. heh.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

This is why I get my news from ARFCOM GD...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...se-/5-2103018/

A whole bunch of B2s, B52s, and KC10s flying around the US today.

Turns out it was 10 B2s, in fact, which is almost all of the 11 currently deployed.

Thanks

Alex Jones is a washed up Conspiracy Theorist with a big fucking mouth, few brains and a few people behind him making him successful.

Rather like Obama.

Jones has NOTHING of substantive value. A few of the guys on his team are pretty good at pulling information out - but the "conspiracies" folks are AIMED at keeping us disconnected from one another. If I had to chose a side he's on, I'd say he is actually a Left Winger out to destroy the US by keeping us divided and fighting over this shit.

I don't think you're a "heretic" at all, Mal, because those OTHER guys do get it right a lot.

It's just Jones whom I feel is the problem.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

By the way, I didn't really expect anyone to choose any of those things here. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information