Well let's give this another shot shall we? If the NFL decides politics is more important than sports we'll just call this the final season.

So many moves in this offseason, very few teams look the same. I don't see the main teams that were in the playoffs last season missing them this season to be honest. But it will be interesting to see if Cleveland can make a showing or even go negative in the win column. I think the team that improved the most out of the playoff teams is Jacksonville. Blake Bortles will make or break that team depending on his consistency. I think the Patriots are finally going to have a chance to miss the playoffs though I believe that chance is very slim. AFC North will have Pittsburgh at the top, The South either Jacksonville, 60% chance, or Houston 40% chance. The west likely will be the Chiefs once more though their division is competitive this year. And as for the East, obviously the Pats or maybe, just maybe they get usurped by a division mate in playoff tie breaker scenario.

For the NFC North will likely see the Vikings secure fairly late. The South is a toss up between the Falcons, Saints, and the favored Panthers. The West LA Rams and shockingly last place being Seahawks. The East will be the Eagles hands down. The rest of the East will fight for a possible wildcard if they don't just outright suck.

Super Bowl matchups I wouldn't mind seeing...

Chiefs - Vikings
Jacksonville - LA Rams
Pittsburgh - Philadelphia (The Super Bowl would be one hell of a rivalry matchup)
Panthers - Chargers (Maybe it's finally Rivers' year?)

Ones I don't want to see...

Any Freaking Team - Patriots (I'd rather watch Cleveland and 49ers battle it out with just third stringers.)

And a quick prayer to start it all into motion... "God, please let this be a great season with no politics, and let no player be seriously injured. And if you can find it in your heart God, please let Ryan's Bengals get ass raped by the Browns... Twice! Thank you. Amen."