Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Election 2020

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Election 2020

Well, we're officially down to the wire on yet another election.

My prediction is a narrow win that really could go either way.

I'm pretty confident Trump is going to win my home state but I definitely don't think it's going to be by as large as his 10% margin in 2016. I'm seeing a lot more Biden signs in rural SW Ohio than I ever saw Hillary.

As for other areas of the nation, I've seen a lot of folks on ARFCOM who live in PA express some serious doubts that Trump carries PA again this time around. My gut tells me he also won't carry WI again either. The state is just too blue. I do think MI could stay red because of the revitalized industry in the state but in the midst of an economy battered by COVID it's shaky.

Where I think we could see issues are FL and AZ. In the last 4 years there's been a huge exodus of people from CA and NY. People fleeing CA have typically been headed to ID, TX, and AZ. ID and TX have been too deep red that they aren't going to go blue but, they are definitely well on their way to becoming purple. Of those, AZ is the one I have serious concerns about. It's been a historical swing state and only went to Trump by 4% in 2016. I'm afraid there's been too many Californians that have ended up there and may flip it blue this election. My other area of concern with FL is for the same reason but with New Yorkers in the place of Californians. In 2016 FL went Trump by an even narrower 2%.

If we weren't dealing with COVID and were still enjoying the pre-COVID economy in full swing I'd feel a lot more confident in Trump's chances and I think he'd stand a good chance of carrying PA and probably even WI. AZ and FL would also likely go his way too.

I can just as easily see Tuesday going this way:

As I can this:

or

Though I think he's done some good things, I've not been a huge Trump fan, really seeing him as just another big "our" government Republican with the out of control spending he's signed off on after campaigning to eliminate the national debt in 8 years to his absolutely terrible 2A record, really being politically equivalent to a 1960s-1970s Democrat or a bigger talking GWB that doesn't let the press walk all over him like he did. His biggest saving grace for me is that he isn't an American hating Commie and that's really the main reason I hope he can pull off a win.

Thanks

I think Trump will win by a 37 state landslide, winning the popular vote and the electoral collage. He has significant Hispanic and Black male support, and ordinarily Democrat working class voters in blue-collar states.

I'm a ''Statist'' by Libertarian standards anyway, and something of a barbarian without apologies, but I agree that we can't let the degenerates and savages take over America.
    Don't like Fascists of any kind, Marxist, Islamist, red white black or brown, they can all take a long walk off a short pier.

Thanks

Well, this is going close to about as I expected with a couple twists.

I've had a couple notable surprises so far. 1) Florida coming down so decisively so early. As I mentioned, I fully expected fleeing New Yorkers to have upset the applecart. Good showing by Florida Man! 2) My home state going to Trump by almost as much as 2016. As I posted I expected, based on what I was seeing, for him to lose some ground and take the state by just 4-5%. Instead he only lost a little. 3) Is kind of a non-surprise surprise; Georgia going so heavily blue. I knew with all the Hollywood element moving there for production, I expected it to affect Georgia but not so much as to make it a swing state. 4) The margin in PA increasing as much as it looks like it might over 2016.

As I posted, I expected AZ to be an issue because of Californians screwing up the state and that's exactly what's happened. For the same reason, Texas was a lot closer than it should have been. I think Texas is going to have real issues in 2024 if it's already this close. If Texas falls, we never have another Republican President again. Idaho is in the same boat as Texas and why I'm getting priced out of being able to move there.

Keep your fingers crossed this gets pulled off.

The silver lining is that we kept the Senate so hopefully, if we lose the Presidency, the Senate will stonewall.

Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    I think Trump will win by a 37 state landslide, winning the popular vote and the electoral collage. He has significant Hispanic and Black male support, and ordinarily Democrat working class voters in blue-collar states.

I'm a ''Statist'' by Libertarian standards anyway, and something of a barbarian without apologies, but I agree that we can't let the degenerates and savages take over America.
    He has made inroads in the Hispanic and Black demographic but it's been at the expense of losing ground among suburban Whites.

I'm going to say it. Trump could have had a better showing among suburban Whites had he not been anti-gun and actually been as pro-gun as he campaigned on being. Would have been exceedingly simple and instead he didn't fulfill a single 2016 2A promise. Add into that folks (like myself) who were displeased about his willingness to sign off on huge spending bills when he promised to hold the line on fiscal responsibility and debt.

Thanks

Democrats will just find more Biden ballots. I think we're doomed. Guard your money, your guns and your own as Harris is coming after them.

Biden won't last very long, he'll bow out due to medical reasons or Pelousy will take him out with the 25th.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

We're not out of this yet. We may be hanging on by a thread but the fight isn't done.

There's been a TON of voting irregularities regular folks have uncovered, namely verifiably dead people voting.

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Ruck For This Useful Post:

vector7 (November 9th, 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post

Well, I based my comments on information that I learned that was flat out incorrect, making assumptions that would have somewhat negated the usual Democratic electoral cheating in every single Presidential election since the 19th century.
    Don't like Fascists of any kind, Marxist, Islamist, red white black or brown, they can all take a long walk off a short pier.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Complete List of Suspected Fraud Issues in 2020 Election Sorted by State with Recommended Actions on How to Address

By Joe Hoft
    Published November 8, 2020 at 4:30pm
    168 Comments

(Below is a list of articles to date where potential fraud has been identified in the 2020 election and actions recommended to be taken to address issues known to date. The issues and recommendations are categorized by state with an overall section first identifying all the actions to be taken across the states followed with additional actions to be taken at each specific state.)

Overall:

1. Manually recount any state results where Dominion Vote Machines were used to tally results
    2. Focus on closely contested and swing states
    3. Focus on cities (i.e. Milwaukee, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Minneapolis, etc…)
    4. Focus on absentee and mail-in Ballots
    5. Investigate Biden only votes
    6. Identify dead people who voted
    7. Identify felons who voted
    8. Identify illegal aliens who voted
    9. Identify children who voted
    10. Identify individuals who voted more than once
    11. Identify newly registered individuals over 90 years old
    12. Identify non-registered voters and review
    13. Identify who made the call to stop counting in certain states, rationale for doing so and timing of the call

TRENDING:
    HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA - 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

Arizona:

1. Perform all the actions noted above in the overall section
    2. Review and determine extent of sharpie issue
    3. Determine ballots counted in Maricopa County if and when Republicans were not allowed to review
    4. Identify and review all ballots which were obtained after the election cutoff

Georgia:

1. Perform all the actions noted above in the overall section Identify ballots handed over to Far Left Group to obtain signatures after election was over
    2. Identify and review ballots ‘found’ the day after the election
    3. Determine what caused pipe break situation on election night and determine why vote counting stopped at that time

Michigan:

2. Investigate boxes dropped off in Detroit in middle of the night on early morning day after the election
    3. Review all military ballots for individuals with paper ballots and not on voter roles
    4. Identify ballots added to Biden column in the middle of the night
    5. Identify ballots backdated
    6. Identify all ballots with no names or addresses on them
    7. Identify ballots added after election night
    8. Investigate computer glitches at two counties where they are identified
    9. Investigate individuals on electronic voter register with 1900 birthdates

Nevada:

1. Perform all the actions noted above in the overall section Determine number of votes counted where Republicans were not allowed oversight

North Carolina:

2. Investigate why all the precincts were reported complete on election night and why the election was not called for Trump
    3. Determine who made the call to keep a few select precincts open and why and the number of ballots received after this call was made.

Pennsylvania:

2. Determine the number of ballots counted when Republicans were not allowed to review
    3. Determine the number of spoiled ballots illegally handled and destroyed
    4. Identify provisional ballots not yet counted and review
    5. Ensure all ballots received after 8pm on election night are properly identified and secured
    6. Investigate postmaster’s directive to back date ballots and extent of issue
    7. Investigate why state claimed 90% of ballots were counted one day and then 88% the next
    8. Investigate incident where civilian was reported taking ballots away from polling center

Virginia:

1. Perform all actions noted above in the overall section
    2. Investigate issue of ballots found on a hard drive

Wisconsin:

2. Identify the ballots that showed up early the next day after the election and review
    3. Focus on counties with more registered votes than eligible voters
    4. Identify absentee and mail-in ballots without addresses of witnesses that were illegally updated

As you can see there are numerous activities to perform to gain comfort that all legitimate votes are counted and illegitimate votes are not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Election Fraud in the 2016...Flashback from the Podesta emails.

Clinton Foundation Fingerprints on Election Fraud:

Youtube keeps killing this video, catch it while you can...
    Steve Bannon & Lt. General Thomas McInerney Voter Rigging

Lt General Thomas McInerney predicts Democrat Vote Rigging the day before the election. "It's going to look good for Donald Trump .... but they're going to change it".

Top Lawyer Sidney Powell Claims 450,000 Ballots Questionable Ballot

Sidney Powell worked in the Department of Justice for 10 years, in three federal districts under nine United States Attorneys from both political parties. She was lead counsel in more than 500 federal appeals. She is the author of Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice –a legal thriller that tells the inside story of high-profile prosecutions. Now she claims in the wake of voter fraud allegation that 450,000 ballots her team has found 450,000 ballots with only votes for Biden and no down-ballot selections made. Powell suggests this number of single vote ballots is suspect, and suggestive in part of "abject fraud" that she says flipped the election to Biden.

(BANNED VIDEO) **MUST WATCH** Gen. McInerney, Sydney Powell, Steve Bannon Project Hammer & Scorecard

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Hello Boys, I'm BACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!
    Libertatem Prius!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to American Patriot For This Useful Post:

Ryan Ruck (December 3rd, 2020)

Thanks

We are safely ensconced in a house at the moment. The better half is about to begin Chemo for her third time on Tuesday.

The ship was damaged in August by a hurricane and currently on the hard undergoing repairs. Those repairs are insignificant compare to what the marina went through.

The marina repairs are insignificant by the current election standards.

I am not going to say things are going to work out like we hope. Except I think Trump will be President again by a huge margin when Powell goes to court and releases the evidence to the judges.

But, the Left will go absolutely, Batshit Crazy, in addition to the level of batshittery they already own.

There will be a war, the likes of which has never been seen on this planet.

I pity the Left. I pity the Commies, the Marxists, and the Left Leaning Ass-Kissing, lying Progressives. For they will be no more.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

https://youtu.be/DSDZkXxFVEU

Jesus Christ, people are going to Prison!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Texas and Ted Cruz are trying to save the Republic!

Texas Case Challenges Election Directly at Supreme Court

December 7, 2020

On Monday, just before midnight, the State of Texas filed a lawsuit that is far more important than all of the others surrounding the presidential election of November 3rd.

Texas brought a suit against four states that did something they cannot do: they violated the U.S. Constitution in their conduct of the presidential election. And this violation occurred regardless of the amount of election fraud that may have resulted. The four defendant states are Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Texas filed the suit directly in the Supreme Court. Article III of the Constitution lists a small number of categories of cases in which the Supreme Court has “original jurisdiction.” One of those categories concerns “Controversies between two or more states.” Texas’s suit is exactly that. The Supreme Court has opined in the past that it may decline to accept such cases, at its discretion. But it is incumbent upon the high court to take this case, especially when it presents a such a cut-and-dried question of constitutional law, and when it could indirectly decide who is sworn in as President on January 20, 2021.

The Texas suit is clear, and it presents a compelling case. The four offending states each violated the U.S. Constitution in two ways.

First, they violated the Electors Clause of Article II of the Constitution when executive or judicial officials in the states changed the rules of the election without going through the state legislatures. The Electors Clause requires that each State “shall appoint” its presidential electors “in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct.”

In the early years of the Republic, most state legislatures appointed their presidential electors directly, without holding a popular election for President. That would change during the early decades of the nineteenth century. But the constitutional principle remained the same. Regardless of whether a state appoints its electors by a vote in the legislature or by a vote of the people, it is the state legislature — and only the state legislature — that sets the rules.

Thus, when the Pennsylvania Supreme Court extended by three days the deadline for receiving mail-in ballots, contrary to the law passed by the state legislature, the state court changed the rules in violation of the Electors Clause. Similarly, when Georgia’s Secretary of State responded to a lawsuit by entering into a Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release (i.e. a consent decree) with the Democratic Party of Georgia, and modified the signature verification requirements spelled out by Georgia law, that changing of the rules violated the Electors Clause.

The second constitutional violation occurred when individual counties in each of the four states changed the way that they would receive, evaluate, or treat the ballots. Twenty years ago, in the landmark case of Bush v. Gore, the Supreme Court held that it violated the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment when one Florida county treated ballots one way, and another Florida county treated ballots a different way. Voters had the constitutional right to have their ballots treated equally from county to county.

So when election officials in Wayne County, Michigan, ignored the requirements of Michigan law and denied poll watchers access to vote counting, while other counties in Michigan followed the law, that violated the Equal Protection Clause. Similarly, in Wisconsin, when the Administrator of the City of Milwaukee Elections Commission ignored the requirements of Wisconsin law and directed election workers to write in the addresses of witnesses on the envelopes containing mail-in ballots, while ballots without witness addresses were deemed invalid elsewhere, that resulted in the unequal treatment of ballots in the state.

Importantly, the Texas lawsuit presents a pure question of law. It is not dependent upon disputed facts. Although these unconstitutional changes to the election rules could have facilitated voter fraud, the State of Texas doesn’t need to prove a single case of fraud to win. It is enough that the four states violated the Constitution.

The lawsuit asks the Supreme Court to remand the appointment of electors in the four states back to the state legislatures. As the Supreme Court said in 1892 in the case of McPherson v. Blacker, “Whatever provisions may be made by statute, or by the state constitution, to choose electors by the people, there is no doubt of the right of the legislature to resume the power at any time…”.

If Texas prevails, the four state legislatures could follow any number of courses in appointing their presidential electors. They could assess the election results and try to exclude those ballots that were counted in violation of state law in order to determine a winner, or they could divide their Electoral College votes between the two candidates, or they could follow a different path. But they have to follow the Constitution in whatever they do.

In the rest of country, the states followed the constitutional rules in appointing presidential electors. The offending states cannot be allowed to violate those same rules. It’s not just a matter of constitutional law. It’s a matter of basic fairness.

Ted Cruz Could Be Arguing the Pennsylvania Election Case at the Supreme Court Soon

December 7, 2020
    By Katie Pavlich

Constitutional scholar and Texas Senator Ted Cruz announced Monday afternoon if the Supreme Court takes up the election case pending in Pennsylvania, he will make the oral argument.

"Because of the importance of the legal issues presented, I've publicly urged #SCOTUS to hear the case brought by Congressman Mike Kelly, congressional candidate Sean Parnell & state rep. candidate Wanda Logan challenging the constitutionality of the POTUS election results in PA. Petitioners’ legal team has asked me whether I would be willing to argue the case before #SCOTUS, if the Court grants certiorari. I have agreed, and told them that, if the Court takes the appeal, I will stand ready to present the oral argument," Cruz said in a statement on Twitter. "As I said last week, the bitter division and acrimony we see across the Nation needs resolution. I believe #SCOTUS has a responsibility to the American People to ensure, within its powers, that we are following the law and following the Constitution."

Over the weekend, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito moved up the date for Pennsylvania election officials to respond to a lawsuit filed by Republican Congressman Mike Kelly. It essentially argues that Pennsylvania's mass mail-in voting system is unconstitutional and therefore, the election is void.

"The difference of just a day is significant, given that the previous deadline of Wednesday fell one day after what is known as the 'safe harbor date,' the federal cutoff date for states to resolve any remaining election disputes and lock in their slate of electors for the Dec. 14 Electoral College vote," The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

Thanks

Remember when National Guard troops were authorized to use lethal force against ANTIFA and BLM when they were burning down multiple cities nationwide during the Summer?

And remember when the D.C. Mayor evicted the National Guard from hotels during that same

Yeah, we're definitely not descending into a totalitarian dictatorship.

National Guard At Capitol Authorized To Use Lethal Force In Aftermath Of Mob

The dramatic escalation in authorities granted to the 20,000 Guard troops stationed in D.C. is only the latest response to last week’s massive security failure.

January 14, 2021

THE 20,000 NATIONAL Guard troops preparing for pro-Trump demonstrations this weekend in the nation's capital will be armed and permitted to use lethal force, the headquarters overseeing them says, marking a striking escalation in the way authorities there are preparing for repeat violence after last week's deadly mob.

"On January 12, 2021, National Guardsmen were given authorization to be armed in support of the U.S. Capitol Police to protect the U.S. Capitol and individual members of Congress and their staff," according to a statement from the D.C. National Guard, which is commanding Guard forces in the city, including units deployed from six other states, to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration next week.

A defense official confirmed the authorization includes permission for Guard troops to use lethal force.

The request came from federal authorities and was approved by Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy – who oversees D.C. Guard deployments since the District is not a state – indicating it was not a request from the local government.

The Guard forces there to date have performed an unarmed support role, such as directing traffic and logistical support to free up more civilian law enforcement officers to help protect the Capitol and other sensitive sites in D.C. That will change with the new authorization.

"Guardsmen are trained in the use of lethal and less-than-lethal force, de-escalation techniques, as well as the use of protective equipment. This is standard for civil disturbance response missions," according to the statement. "The National Guard is proud to support the Secret Service, U.S. Capitol Police and Park Police who are leading the security efforts during the events for the 59th Presidential Inauguration."

The sudden shift in authorities serves as the latest example of the security response to last week's deadly siege on the Capitol. A mob of President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the building and delayed Congress' certification of Biden's electoral victory shortly after the president concluded a rally roughly a mile away on the National Mall.

The swiftness of the response to a historic security blunder was also evident in widely shared pictures on Wednesday of National Guard forces sleeping in makeshift groups on the floor of the Capitol Visitor's Center and other hallways in the building.

The D.C. Guard says the forces were just resting, and that the Capitol was not where they would be lodging. Nonetheless, the National Guard headquarters at the Pentagon also had to announce late Wednesday that it could not receive "comfort items" for the troops amid an outpouring of support from "many well-meaning and thoughtful citizens."

"While we appreciate the many offers and people who care about our soldiers and airmen, we are not logistically able to accept donations of any kind," it said. "Thank you for caring about your citizen-soldiers and airmen."

National Guard troops have been a part of every Inauguration since George Washington's, according to its Pentagon headquarters.

Thread Information