Thread: Condi And Sergei Air Differences Over An Open Microphone

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Condi And Sergei Air Differences Over An Open Microphone

Condi And Sergei Air Differences Over An Open Microphone
    Condoleezza Rice, America's secretary of state, is famed for her sang froid but one person seems to be able to rattle her - Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister.

The pair are known to have goaded each other on several occasions, reflecting the souring relationship between Washington and Moscow.

However, a candid conversation between the pair was revealed to the world when a technician failed to switch off an audio feed during a closed-door lunch at a meeting of foreign ministers in Moscow.

For 20 minutes on Wednesday night, journalists were treated to often-tetchy exchanges about Iraq, interspersed with the tinkle of glasses and the scraping of cutlery.

Sometimes the tone smacked of the playground as the two bickered over a new US-backed aid programme for Iraq.

Mr Lavrov tried to explain that the international community should not become involved in Iraq's political process - something that Miss Rice opposes - but should be involved "in support of the political process".

"What does that mean?" Miss Rice demanded.

After a long pause, Mr Lavrov replied with a sneer: "I think you understand."

"No, I don't," she shot back. As Mr Lavrov refused to lend Russian support to the new aid programme, Miss Rice grew increasingly irritated.

"I just want to register that I think it's a pity that we can't endorse something that's been endorsed by the Iraqis and by the UN," she said. "But if that's how Russia sees it, that's fine."

There were other angry exchanges during the conversation, which was conducted in English because, although an experienced Sovietologist, Miss Rice's Russian is poor.

Perhaps wisely, the other ministers - including Margaret Beckett, Britain's Foreign Secretary - barely spoke during the dinner.
    Not so sure about that part about Dr. Rice's Russian being poor…

Default Re: Condi And Sergei Air Differences Over An Open Microphone

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck
    Condi And Sergei Air Differences Over An Open Microphone

Not so sure about that part about Dr. Rice's Russian being poor…
    Staged IMHO.

She needs to look like on America's side.

This is ploy to show her as such.

But the essential truth is that we must never negotiate with communists because they cannot and must not be trusted - ever !

So they don't mind little diplomacy and therefore she is safe from being suspected of anything bad because the almost whole America thinks the same way she pretends to think - and that favors only Russian commie long-term plans.

That is why they set up the UN - to tie America into negotiations, to keep us from what Gen. Patton wanted to do - I have never believed that his death was accidental.......he knew about Russians and he wanted to do something about it - the only right thing so to say.

That is why he is so much loved by the Czech people, they remember him and what he wanted to do about the Russian Bolshevics.

The God's design is visible, because people have betrayed Our Lord by adhering to "other religions", that's why the 1917 Fatima aparition of Our Blessed Mother and the warning about Russia [even before Russia became communist].

Sadly, not even the WW2 persvaded the people that they must obey God and follow Our Lord into His Church.

God Bless.

Gotta go.

In Christ and Mary

Honza

Thanks

Staged?

The people sitting at the table would have NO IDEA the microphones were on.

It wasn't staged, Honza. I worked for White House Communications for 8 years, I have many friends who worked the audio-visual side of the house (I was the radio communications side of the house) and they will ALL tell you the participants in ANYTHING like that have no idea if the mics are on, or off.

So... it simply wasn't staged.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I think the part about Dr. Rice's Russian being poor is nothing more the MSM looking for a chance to slam Dr. Rice/the current administration.

That's what I got out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson
    Staged?

The people sitting at the table would have NO IDEA the microphones were on.

It wasn't staged, Honza. I worked for White House Communications for 8 years, I have many friends who worked the audio-visual side of the house (I was the radio communications side of the house) and they will ALL tell you the participants in ANYTHING like that have no idea if the mics are on, or off.

So... it simply wasn't staged.
    Rick, I didn't mean the mics, I meant the exchange - and they would know whether somebody important was around or not.

This can be staged as "coincidental"......it is not at all impossible.

Rice has to play the game so it would have been natural for her to say what she said, that comes with the plan.

That's how I meant it, I'm sorry I should've made it more clear.

God Bless.

Honza

P.S. Rice puts lot of emphasis on diplomacy, but as an "expert" on Soviet Union, which means on communism, she should know that diplomacy with communists only brings death to a nation.

One cannot lower himself on the level of a criminal and still think that the virtue of trust will be preserved.
    She has to know this, but she still favors diplomacy, that means discussion with these communist criminals.

No wonder this country is heading for disaster when such people as Rice are allowed to practice such horrible blunders, which in her case are not coincidental - yes, I stand by this all the way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honza Malina
    P.S. Rice puts lot of emphasis on diplomacy, but as an "expert" on Soviet Union, which means on communism, she should know that diplomacy with communists only brings death to a nation.

One cannot lower himself on the level of a criminal and still think that the virtue of trust will be preserved.
    She has to know this, but she still favors diplomacy, that means discussion with these communist criminals.

No wonder this country is heading for disaster when such people as Rice are allowed to practice such horrible blunders, which in her case are not coincidental - yes, I stand by this all the way.
    Very true words my friend!

Thread Information