Thread: Russian, U.S. Militaries to Conduct Nuclear Drill

Thanks

Exclamation Russian, U.S. Militaries to Conduct Nuclear Drill

Russian, U.S. Militaries to Conduct Nuclear Drill

http://www.nti.org/d_newswire/issues....html#420BD170

Russia and the United States plan to conduct a joint security drill this year — the first time both country’s militaries will have worked together to prepare for the threat of nuclear terrorism, the Russian Federal Atomic Energy Agency said yesterday (see GSN, May 23).

The field exercise is one component of increased nuclear security cooperation between the two countries, The Moscow Times reported. U.S. President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed at the February 2005 Bratislava summit to boost security at Russian nuclear sites and to secure nuclear material in other countries.

The drill is expected to involve “a search for radioactive materials and the elimination of consequences resulting from a nuclear or radiological emergency,” the agency said, according to the Times.

“It’s the first time that the militaries of both countries will work together on ways to tackle the possible theft of nuclear materials and emergencies that might arise from nuclear terrorism,” said Alexander Pikayev, a nuclear expert in Moscow (Yuriy Humber, The Moscow Times, July 13).

U.S. Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman and Russian nuclear chief Sergei Kiriyenko have delivered the third update on efforts by a Senior Interagency Working Group to implement the Bratislava agreement, the Energy Department said yesterday.

“We have jointly agreed to maintain the aggressive timeline of prioritized repatriation of fresh and spent highly enriched uranium (HEU) fuel and conversion of research reactors in third world countries,” Bodman said in a press release. “We will continue to implement the bilateral Joint Action Plans to improve the level of physical protection, control and accountability of nuclear weapons and materials stored at Russian Ministry of Defense and Rosatom facilities” (U.S. Energy Department release, July 12).
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Russian, U.S. Militaries to Conduct Nuclear Drill

Prophecy Of Isaias
    < prev | Chapter 5 | next >

20 Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

21 Woe to you that rue wise in your own eyes, and prudent in your own conceits. 22 Woe to you that are mighty to drink wine, and stout men at drunkenness. 23 That justify the wicked for gifts, and take away the justice of the just from him.

24 Therefore as the tongue of the fire devoureth the stubble, and the heat of the dame consumeth it: so shall their root be as ashes, and their bud shall go up as dust: for they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and have blasphemed the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25 Therefore is the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched out his hand upon them, and struck them: and the mountains were troubled, and their carcasses became as dung in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
    26 And he will lift up a sign to the nations afar off, and will whistle to them from the ends of the earth: and behold they shall come with speed swiftly.

27 There is none that shall faint, nor labour among them: they shall not slumber nor sleep, neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken.

28 Their arrows are sharp, and all their bows are bent. The hoofs of their horses shall be like the hint, and their wheels like the violence of a tempest. 29 Their roaring like that of a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea they shall roar, and take hold of the prey, and they shall keep fast hold of it, and there shall be none to deliver it.

30 And they shall make a noise against them that day, like the roaring of the sea; we shall look towards the land, and behold darkness of tribulation, and the light is darkened with the mist thereof.

----------

It is coming - soon.

Russian nuclear attack on America, killing millions.....

God help and safeguard those souls who are blind still.

In Christ and Mary

Honza

Thanks

Honza.

I am going to warn you one time.

Do NOT post religious stuff in these forums again, unless it is a religous forum.

Like the folks over at Anomalies who INSISTED on arguing against Christians and religion in a religious forum, I WILL NOT let you sit here and post verse after verse out of the bible in threads that are intent on posting FACTUAL, REAL information.

I'll leave the message you posted, but I expect that if you're going to discuss this, we do so without all the religious connotations.

I don't care one way or the other how much you believe the stuff, or how much it "applies"... I can apply Stitchen, L. Rob Hubbard, Islam, Christianity, or Buddism to any of this stuff.

IT DOES NOT APPLY HERE.

Please do not do it again.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson
    Honza.

I am going to warn you one time.

Do NOT post religious stuff in these forums again, unless it is a religous forum.

Like the folks over at Anomalies who INSISTED on arguing against Christians and religion in a religious forum, I WILL NOT let you sit here and post verse after verse out of the bible in threads that are intent on posting FACTUAL, REAL information.

I'll leave the message you posted, but I expect that if you're going to discuss this, we do so without all the religious connotations.

I don't care one way or the other how much you believe the stuff, or how much it "applies"... I can apply Stitchen, L. Rob Hubbard, Islam, Christianity, or Buddism to any of this stuff.

IT DOES NOT APPLY HERE.

Please do not do it again.
    Rick, I am not forcing you to read it, you can disregard it all together.

But if I can't post what I seem to find fitting and true then I don't see the need to be here.

I have lot of work, lot to read and work on.

I have taken time to present here what I know, how I understand communism and what is the background of it.

If you think posting from the Bible is wrong, that is you choice - but I'd rather not post at all, I don't need to be told to shut up, and by all means, I've lived in such a society before when people were telling me to be quiet.

Instead while your views may be different, you can safely read what Isias says, because it is all true and it comes from God.

But if you instead choose to rebuke me for posting this biblical truth, which by all means is related in facts to todays times, then I don't need to oppose you anymore because I simply don't see it fitting for me to be part of a discussion where censor sees fit to question what is good and what belongs where just because his or hers religious beliefs differ or he or she doesn't have any at all.

I am nothing and as such I am no longer worthy of being in company of men who know better than myself, and I don't dare to claim that I know anything.

I'd rather be wrong with God than in agreement with men.

This I say with a full knowledge that yet another rebuke will come, but I don't think I am worthy to read it, nor I think that since American mind is set on seeing things the easy way [as it has been for quite some time in history of this most unhappy nation - the term unhappy will be made manifest soon], I don't find it satisfactory and my conduct is not good enough to do the work that needs to be done.

If I am unable to achieve this task I will rather talk to my brothers and sisters in Faith, who, although ridiculed in and by this again unhappy society, know perfectly well by just their true Faith, what I am talking about, because the source of such message before myself has been none other than Our Blessed Mother in Fatima in 1917.

How can I, a simpleton and a dust, compare myself to those who seem to seek and find by themselves the middle ground which they are already accustomed to, which principle I am in good conscience not worthy and able to follow ?

It is therefore simply laughable to me that such situation arrises since how can I ask impossible of those who don't value it at that level of truth, who seek middle ground and and oppose anything that makes them uneasy, unsecure and even at times angry ?

Say all you want, dear Rick, as you can see, at least I can type and perhaps use my somewhat usable English, but the fundamental truth is that people in this country don't like to be told unhappy things and most of all, with the view of the devine truth, they are not able to approach the consequences of their most unfortunate but serious religious errors, but God will never be told by men what to do !

Keep up the good work, I am unworthy and therefore signing off, for it is rather fitting to do so, for as we are approaching times of God's justice, however you prefer to ridicule or marginalize this truth, those who humble themselves and repent, and most of all ammend their heretical and erroneous ways, such will have the chance, but the rest - I don't even dare to comprehend.

In Christ and Mary

yours truly

Honza Malina

P.S. ....and those who seem to think the idealistic but again in error
    "how dare I...." can read again Isais, for the Lord speaks and the dust better obey ! [....or else....]

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Honza,
    Just do not post religious material in the Russia forum.

However, feel free to post religious topics in the Religion forum even if they deal with Russia.

That is all...

Thread Information