Thread: Brown Paper Bag Prank

Thanks

Default Brown Paper Bag Prank

The police just left. Here's what happened. I went outside to lock my vehicle up, but saw a brown paper lunch bag sitting on the driver's seat that had 4 symbols or letters written w/ a marker. I inspected it w/ a flashlight. It read OPEN with writing that was squarish, the "O" being a rombus/diamond. I didn't touch the bag. It isn't any holiday, nor is it any special day like my birthday, so I wasn't going to take the chance. I did check out the vehicle, yet nothing else seemed to have been touched, just the bag had been deposited. I called the police and explained this. The first car to arrive had one officer in it, who asked me about what had happened. After listening, he went over to my vehicle and picked up the bag gingerly. He opened it as carefully as possible and found a note inside at the bottom which read: LOOK UNDER HERE. He did, but found nothing. Several other officers were arriving by this time, a couple of police vans as well.

The officer said that they had just had a briefing about these bag/note pranks. He said that they don't know who is doing this. These bags with notes in them are being deposited in vehicles, and sometimes there's a knock on the door at homes and when the person opens the door, there is a bag there. He said it was just a couple days now that this has been happening. As far as he knows it is limited to Denver. It is such a new thing that all of the police officers were looking at the bag and the note, being the first time that they had actually seen it.

This might just be some prank. I'm posting this because it might not be a prank. The pranks in my neighborhood normally cause damage, destruction, and hurt people. This could be something to keep the cops busy w/ stupid stuff. Or it could be a prelude to something worse. I'm reminded of the story of the boy who cried wolf. One day the wolf really came.
    Last edited by Aplomb; July 20th, 2006 at 04:57.

Thanks

Default Re: Brown Paper Bag Prank

Hiya Teach,

Yep...it could be nothing but some jackass wanting to see the flashing lights and a lot of cops and then smiling while saying to himself..."WOW....I did this"! It could also be someone getting the cops USED to getting calls about these bags and relaxing and responding to them in a ..."Ahhh its just another BS paper bag job" mode, and one day....possibly when an order is given from Tehran or some other place.....BOOM!....it will be the real deal and people will die.

Maybe one day they'll repond and it will be just a paper bag but there will be a van parked next to your car loaded with explosives and waiting to be command detonated by someone in the area after a couple of dozen cops, firemen, EMT's and others have gathered. I hear thats one of their favorites in the Middle East.

Cops HATE being the one to have to call for the Emergency Services guys or for the Bomb Squad. Trust me on this. You hear jokes and smart cracks for days afterwards when the squad opens a briefcase with just papers or just a brown bag with someones lunch....and thats something our enemies probably know and are counting on. But times are changing and are much more dangerous and no cop wants to be the one to live with a feeling of...."Oh God, I should have called for the Bomb Squad after all" for the rest of his life.

We need to support our troops.....support Israel....let them do their jobs and destroy every single person who wants us dead and our country destroyed and only then will we be able to live in peace and safety again.

You did the right thing last night by calling the cops. Good call.
    ...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Thanks

Hi Joey!

Yep, this is exactly what I was thinking. I mean, this kind of "prank" just isn't the norm. There are threats coming from Iran to destroy Crusaders and Zionists around the world. We have terrorist cells right here in our own country. Today the prank, tomorrow the real deal?

Thanks

Cry wolf.

Eventually, no one comes for help.

That's when the bags of bombs start.

Yep, this is suspicious.

Listen, I posted another message on the site someplace about them dropping bags in other places too, like back packs. I think someone else verified it.

Rick
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Rick's right. I hate to admit it. Some (posessed idiot) xxZ#? will eventually place a dirty bomb in a National Shrine (411 Michigan Ave. NE Wash DC.) or whatnot. They can't nuke the infidels, but they can make us suffer. "Church" security should be on toes. Commie infidels atheists (posessed idiots) love this trick. They tried to bomb the tilma of Juan Diego in the 30's Cristero -commie conflict in Mexico, in the Basilica of Guadalupe in Mex City. The bomb bent the cross of Jesus and the tilma with the image of His Mother was unharmed. Sorry diablos.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information