Thread: China eyes stronger military against threats

Thanks

Default China eyes stronger military against threats

China eyes stronger military against threats
    Reuters ^ | July 26, 2006 | Reuters

China needs stronger military forces as it faces growing instability and threats to national security, the ruling Communist Party's ideological mouthpiece said according to reports in the state media on Wednesday.

An essay in the latest issue of Qiushi, or Seek Truth, says China must strengthen its military to guard a peaceful international setting for economic growth, the official China News Service reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: China eyes stronger military against threats

Whlie that is essentially true for any economical nation of any size; One can't help but wonder what is said between the lines. I'll enlighten everyone that is not yet enlightened... (not many here I'd say on that note.) It means China needs a full fledged invasion-capable force ready to play out it's part in the TAA.

I asked Rick a couple years ago how likely he thought it was that China would invade the U.S.... I, like many others, saw them as large in population and small in military. Rick said it was extremely likely and we'd see the first signs when they aggressively build up their war machine in the next few years. Looks like they are ahead of schedule old buddy. I'm fully convinced now and sorry I ever doubted you. Everything in my tactical training points to these current events as the precursor to such a conflict. We'd better ramp up fast unless we like fried cat on wan-ton dough.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information