I have often wondered if anyone ever thought that God is powerful enough to have created evolution? That perhaps the evolution of man is the creation? Just as often I wonder why scientist believe in the big bang but can't seem to see that if God thought the universe into existance that it would appear as that big bang? Why is everyone so unwilling to look at the possiblities of the other's viewpoint?

Albert Einstein often believed that Scientists as a whole were missing the boat to deny a Creator. He felt that one day science would cross the last peak of knowledge and encounter a place where religion stood the whole time. Physics, Music, Mathematics, Biogenetics.... All follow rules and guidelines that never deviate. It stands to reason that if God exists he would have created that setup for a reason. Just as when I create furniture I must use particular building methods that will insure the stability of the product.

We can say that without a doubt that the bible is absolute or we can say that without a doubt it is not. But I'm betting heavily that when we all die many of us will look around and be like... "Ok I see it now." Including myself.

To be honest I hope everyone of you are right to whatever extent it takes for you to set a good example in this world. Because if you can not live an example that others will follow towards God then what good are any of you? What good is your religion or your beliefs? I would rather live in a world of atheists that hold family values and good behavior as dear than a world of christians that would kill for no other reason than a disputed passage in the bible. But even more than that I'd rather live in a world of christians that live a good example without ever thinking poorly of their bretherns' slightly different approach to the same goal.