Thread: Russia To Conduct Massive Air Defense Exercise

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Russia To Conduct Massive Air Defense Exercise

Russia To Conduct Massive Air Defense Exercise
    The Russian Air Force is all set to deploy their latest S-300 air defense systems during a five-day combined air defense exercise in the south of the country this week, a military spokesman revealed on Monday.

"The active phase of a command-and-staff exercise at the Ashuluk test range on August 15-19 will be supervised by Colonel General Yury Solovyev, the head of the Russian Air Force Special Command," Alexander Drobyshevsky said.

The official said 10 S-300 air defense systems and more than 30 aircraft, including MiG-29 Fulcrum and Su-27 Flanker fighters, would participate in the exercise.

S-300 Favorit (NATO designation SA-10 Grumble) air defense system can simultaneously engage up to six targets at altitudes from 30 feet to 16.7 miles.

Russia completed in May 2006 the delivery of S-300 systems to Belarus to improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Air Defense System of the Commonwealth of Independent States.

Thanks

Default Re: Russia To Conduct Massive Air Defense Exercise

From Ryan's article:

The Russian Air Force is all set to deploy their latest S-300 air defense systems during a five-day combined air defense exercise in the south of the country this week, a military spokesman revealed on Monday.
    ...and this, from the "Iran The Next Battlefield" thread,
    Iran will launch a new round of war-games later this week, putting on display new Iranian-make armaments, a top military commander announced on Wednesday.
    Just a coincidence? Maybe, but I'm not a big believer in coincidence.
    Israel's military has got to be pretty tired and low on supplies right now...and they're in the process of sending their reserve troops back to civilian life.

This gives me a bad feeling....and it doesn't take a genius to see that "later this week' is around the date of August 22nd.....the date that the Princeton University professor/expert on islam, writing in the Wall Street Journal, warned us was a dangerous day for us because of the significance of that date to islam.

Here's a quote from his article:
    President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "and his followers clearly believe that this time is now, and that the terminal struggle has already begun and is indeed well advanced. It may even have a date, indicated by several references by the Iranian president to giving his final answer to the US about nuclear development by Aug. 22," which this year corresponds "to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to 'the farthest mosque,' usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (c.f., Koran XVII.1).
    This might all be just a coincidence....but like i said, i'm not a big believer in coincidences.
    Jesus, have mercy on us all if it's not.

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Thread Information